Sissy Becomes a Cumslut

Story Info
Sissy has to lose weight so becomes a cumslut for a week.
1.6k words
3.88
17.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is Saturday and you tell me to sit down as you have instructions for me

You have decided that I need to lose a bit of weight and for that reason I will not be allowed any grown-up food for the week. Instead, the only thing I'm allowed to eat is cum. I have been told that from Monday to Friday of the week I am only allowed to eat the cum of as many men as I desire. If I am hungry it is my reasonability to find more cum.

You give me the instructions that I can spend as much time as needed on-line arranging the cum donors and of course I can keep doing so through the week. You tell me that you have some friends who will be coming over through the week and donating to your weight loss project.

I am told there are several rules that must be followed:

• No matter where the men cum I am to eat it or absorb it into my body. If the man chooses to cum inside my ass-pussy I will remain plugged until either I squeeze it out and eat it or it remains inside and is absorbed.

• I am to be dressed each day as instructed for that day. The theme will change and I am to make the most of the seductive power of each outfit. I must be available at any time day or night and that means remaining dressed and in my heels for whomever arrives at the door.

• No less than half an hour must be scheduled between each deposit. That means the potential of 48 cocks cumming for me each day.

• I will not be permitted to bathe during the week so any cum that does not hit my mouth or enters my ass-pussy that I can't wipe off I will be wearing all week.

• As always my cock will be caged at all times but this week you will be feeding me a whole pill every 12 hours so you expect my cock to be swollen for the week.

• If permitted to cum I will of course be required to eat my own cum no matter where it is deposited.

• I will wear my G sized breasts 24/7 during this entire adventure.

• Any time you are present I am to show you every load before swallowing.

• Your pleasure is of highest priority so any cocks that arrive are fair game for you and I will be required to maintain my duties of making you cum multiple times a day.

As you are my Mistress and rightful owner I tell you that I understand the rules.

I spend the next two days recruiting and scheduling each day to make sure that I will get enough nutrition. I know you are doing the same but you aren't telling me when to expect your friends so I am anticipating at least a few times when I will be very busy with multiple visitors.

Monday arrives and the first caller is expected at 6am. Today is frilly lingerie day. I am wearing white stockings, red garter, pink panties, a lacy push up bra and a see through nightly that shows off my ass and caged cock. I am wearing my white 6" heels and of course perfume and honey dust.

The first visitor is on his way to work and is dressed in a very smart business suit. He enters the space and I drop to my knees and without a word I take out his large cock and begin to stroke and lick him. You are watching from the sofa as you sip your morning coffee. As he hardens I begin to suck and stroke him and before long his hands are on my head and he is fucking my mouth. He cums suddenly and deposits a large early morning load in my hungry mouth. He zips up and rushes off to work while I crawl over and show you my full mouth. You smile and order me to swallow.

The next man is coming home from work at a physical and demanding job. As I pull his cock I can smell his scent of sweat and warm cock and I am take a moment to clean him before he plunges right to the back of my throat. He is tired after a long night and ready for bed so he cums within moments. His load is even larger than the first. He leaves and once again I show you the load before swallowing.

This goes on hour after hour. Each man different. Each cock different. Each load of cum a different size and taste. At one point you go out for a while leaving me to deal with a line of men down the hall all waiting to cum in my mouth.

Tuesday is power suit day -- grey skirt, black stockings, black garter, white dress shirt open to show cleavage, black stiletto heels and nails and lips a dark red.

Wednesday is schoolgirl slut day. Pink stockings and no garter, plaid skirt, white see through top and a blond wig with the hair in pigtails.

Thursday is BDSM day and you have me dressed all in black but with my arms tied behind my back and cuffs on my ankles. I am to make each cock cum without the use of my hands

Friday is naughty slut day and you have me dressed in tits, panties and heels and scented with baby powder.

Through the week there are a number of highlights....

The time you came home to find me with five men who were double booked by you and me. My ass was full of cock, my mouth was full of cock, I was stroking two men with my hands and the fifth was stroking me through my cage. When the moment arrived that they were ready to cum I lay back and they filled my mouth and covered my face in cum.

The afternoon you scheduled a Domme to come and use my face for her pleasure while you suckled her breasts and made her cum, squirt and pee in my mouth.

The squad of girls who arrived with 6 condoms filled with the cum of their boyfriends and laughed as they fed the cum to me. You were encouraging them to shove their tits in my face knowing I was not allowed to touch them back.

The morning the black man showed up with a cock so big that I could barely get my hand around it. You told him to fuck my ass but not to cum there. He was so aroused to be inside my tight ass and you could not resist kissing him and fondling his low hanging balls. When he was ready to cum you took hold of his cock and pulled him out of me. I was to clean the cock before allowing him to cum on my face and tits. I spend 20 minutes scooping up his gobs of cum into my mouth.

The three brothers who arrived and each insisted on cumming in my ass. I was plugged afterwards for hours until the cum was all absorbed into my body.

One of your lovers arrived and brought a friend. I was made to watch while they fucked and played with you for an hour before filling your pussy with their loads. As they watched you squatted over my face and squeezed out all their cum into my mouth. You then made me clean their cocks of all your fluids and you came one more time peeing and squirting all over me.

The small man with the enormous cock who came and came and came and filled my mouth to overflowing only to squirt three more times on my face. By the time I was finished cleaning him and swallowing his load I was full and even burped a cum bubble much to your amusement.

All this time my cock was raging with the twice daily doses of meds and the stimulation of living out this fantasy. With the candle burning almost constantly, the scent of your pussy and the cum of a dozen men and the perfume and honey dust I wore all the time my senses were on overload. Each night you would take my cock out of the cage without removing the ring that encircled my balls. You would carefully stroke me slowing and teasingly until I muttered that I was about to cum. A couple of times you stroked me off into my hand and watched me lick it all up. Twice you had me cum in your pussy and eat you out until it was all gone and you had cum multiple times. Once you made me cum on your soiled and scented panties and not only did I have to clean the cum but you made me wear them to bed every night scented with your pussy and my cum.

By the end of the week, I had sucked the cum out of more than 100 men and 12 women. I had made you cum dozens of times and even lost some weight. All the cum made my skin moister and improved my cock sucking skills immensely.

As we snuggled into bed on Saturday after cleaning up and having some real food you whispered that the next time it would be a month of cum meals. You also honour me with a new collar with the label CUM SLUT engraved in it and I immediately put it on and promise to never take it off.