All Comments on 'Sissy Blackmale Ch. 03'

by Bambi34567

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hoping for a good ending

I know that I like to see victims get revenge on blackmailers (or people that do bad things to other people) and this story certainly has caught my attention. In the end, the victims go away knowing that they have exacted the appropriate revenge and the blackmailers certainly know that they were in the wrong and make things right. For me a story goes overboard when the revenge far outweighs the initial blackmail. I am hoping that the this guy is just going through hypnotic training but the actual transformation of his (and Chloe) is only in his mind for now. Will the story come out in the end with this guy (and Chloe) making things right (without body/mind transformations) or will worse things happen to them that far outweighs the initial blackmail? Keep up the creative writing and imagination and I will keep reading to see where this all goes.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

this was a five star cha[ter,i only gave it four, bc i didnt cum. but the story was a keeper. thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous