Sissy Catgirl's Seductive Soiree

Story Info
Sissy Sophia becomes the center of attention.
1.6k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdpeeks
sdpeeks
9 Followers

Sissy Sophia (20M, she/her) was ready to have the night of her life. She was riding in a cab with her overnight bag shaking with anticipation for the night ahead of her. She had been passing the time opening her bag and double checking her gear. A black micro bikini, black fishnets, red pleated skirt, a white button down school girl shirt, cat ears and tail with an extra change of clothes. She knew Madame Foxlin already had a crate setup for her. Tonight was her night tho'. She had long dreamed of a night as the center of attention. Being the one everyone would want to put their hands on, and degrade as they forced her to be their slut.

She hugged her bag closely as the texture of the road noticeably changed. What was smooth was now ridged and clanking. Her butt bounced on the seat of the car, teasing the large plug she had been keeping in her ass so she remained stretched. Madame Foxlin had a home in the hills outside of the city. It sure made for expensive cab rides, but thankfully Foxlin had already secured her an overnight room. The last of the sun set as they pulled in to the front of the house. Sophia was early and anxious to get ready.

One of Madame's servants for the night answered the door in leather. He stood above Sophia by more than a foot. A thick leather waist band held a loose loin cloth barely together around his crotch while his leather harness with metal bits tightly hugged his chest. A hood covered his eyes and gave him floppy dog ears. Sophia thought he looked cute by the ears, but as he escorted her in, his large cock shaking the fabric of his loins made her swell. Her mouth dropped open when she saw his huge size. She had to recompose herself, cheeks flush with heat as Trent introduced himself. After quick introductions she hoped she might see him again later in the night and he escorted her in to her room.

There was a large living room decorated in modern gothic style. A room with a sex swing and table. Gear hung on the walls of, and lights giving rooms unique colors. She could hear music, and smell food as she passed by the kitchen. She saw a couple dancing together, one was in full latex with a chastity device on and the other was naked holding a paddle as they embraced. She saw another puppy in the kitchen cooking dinner and barking orders at other staff. This puppy had a cute latex apron and a neat half hood mask so she could easily see and taste while she worked with her hair in a pony.

Down a narrow hallway she was finally at her room. She was brought inside by the front door puppy Trent she had become better acquainted with on her walk. She had been flirting and she felt her heart continue to flutter as she took in her environment. Trent gave her privacy and she began to unpack her bag and get ready. She stripped down to nothing and took a quick shower like Madame had recommended in her texts. She put on her sissy clothes enjoying how tightly her bikini felt, how exposed her ass was in the fishnets and loving how inviting she believed her curvy skirt and long cat tail would tease the guests, have them wanting to see more. These guests had already received a list of her kinks for the night.

Madame Foxlin entered the room with her assistant. The assistant set down a tray on the bed and left. "Come here kitty." she said with a soft and sweet voice. Sophia stepped forward with her paws up trying to look cute. "We'll be getting started in a half hour." Have some water if your need. She pulled a small leather collar off of the table that had a bell dangling off of the front. It chimed cleanly when Madame had lifted it off the tray. "This is so everyone knows how good of a night you are having." Gently she collared Sophia and gave her a little reaffirming rub on her shoulders. "Myself and staff will be watching over your tonight. Is your ass ready?"

"Yes Madame, I'm ready! Thank you!"

*******************************************************************************************

Madame Foxlin stood at the center of her living room as if about to make a speech. At the feet of Foxlin was Sophia in her crate. Locked away she had been riding a sizable dildo to provid the opening entertainment for guests. A few guests had tried to start a conversation while she was doing her warmup act but she couldn't remember who was who. Finally in the pause she could make out about a dozen people in room dressed in a mix of formal ware and fetish gear. She was hot and ready to cum after edging herself through her now gaping asshole. She saw Trent again and smiled.

"...and as you all have been watching she's a very hungry Kitty. Treat yourself my friends." Madam Foxlin began to open Sophia's crate. She crawled out and was quickly encircled by four men. She got on her knees and held her mouth open and raised her hands up in the dimly lit room. First, her left hand was guided to stiff six inch cock. An older man who had been starring at her skirt that had been an umbrellaed by her pleats. She began to run her hand up and down it while fingers began to intrude into her wet mouth. Immediately replaced by a hard cock she took it in deeply. Her skirt was being lifted by another and she felt a pen write something for her to read later. Some slaps on her ass followed as her tongue made it to the balls of the gent' pushing her face into his crotch. Her nostrils became tickled by their pubic hair as her tongue pushed between his testicles. Her right hand became introduced to another cock that she was excited to work. The man in front pulled out and she was turned her left as the older man's cock made its way into her mouth. He moaned and huffed as his ready cum shot into her throat. Sophia swallowed without hesitation and was pushed onto all fours.

Two men repositioned her and themselves so that both their cocks could be pushed into her loose asshole at the same time. They frotted their cocks in her asshole, a first for her. Sophia's brain went even more towards being completely blank as she road the touching cocks. She squirmed with glee as her legs shook and she had her first orgasm of the night. She had been on edge from earlier and the new stimulations from her asshole were too much for her. She felt full in a way she hadn't before. She continued to ride as a few men came up to her front with their stiff cocks in hand. One by one they huffed and groaned coating her face and cat ears. For a second all Sophia could hear was the chiming bell around her neck as she continued her campaign on the cocks below her.

Sophia was lifted up and tossed over the edge of an occupied chair. She was in Madame Foxlin's lap. "Hello little pet just checking on you." Foxlin held up Sophia's face and all she could do was form a smile that speedily was replaced by a forceful moan as Trent's large cock filled her ass. He pulled tightly on her hair and arched her back forcefully towards him as he began to switch pound her ass. Madame spoke as Trent raided Sophia's ass, "You've been a good sissy whore for us tonight, so my treat for you tonight is Trent. He has such a hard time meeting the right girls who can properly take his girth. When I told him about you kitty he lost his mind in excitement and has been getting edged by me for weeks prior to meeting you. Kiss Kiss." Trent lifted Sophia's legs and her face went into Madame Foxlin's busty cleavage. He continued to thrust into her ass and she moaned muffled sounds into her chest.

Madame Foxlin made some comment about the bell around Sophia's neck and then unbuttoned Sophia's top. She Moved the bikini aside and attached two more bells to each of her nipples. Her nipples howled in pain as she felt Trent's relentless onslaught take her to climax again. She could feel a hand edging her to maximize her orgasm. She huffed and moaned, whaling and collapsing. Her own fresh cum was then added to the loads already on her sissy face.

Trent took her to the floor again. Her arms had no more strength to hold her up, her knees were all that were still standing as her ass was up and connected. Trent's pace had picked up and he was howling the Sophia's kitty ears. She felt him pulse as his cock was reaching its deepest parts of her ass. Sophia was picturing the large gape her ass would have in the morning. Trent's hands gripped her hips tightly and she felt the burst of warm cum inside of her. Trent's legs squired and he let out a light woof as he pulled out and they fell onto the floor aside each other. Sophia could feel her asshole pulsing as she leaked out cum onto the floor.

Sophia had had the best night as a sissy in her life. She was escorted to bed and tended to by her Madame. After some care and comfort the lights were off and she was tucked in bed. She had asked for Trent to sleep beside her for some extra cuddles and he was happy to be invited. She pressed her tired ass cheeks into his crotch to feel them split by his tired member. She closed her eyes and wished for more, a good sissy is always hungry for more she thought.

sdpeeks
sdpeeks
9 Followers