All Comments on 'Sissy/Cock Sucker Dictionary'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Always try to give you the benefit of the doubt, as you are a good writer normally. But no. Just no. I have no doubt some men are into this. And good for them. But your idea all men want it is delusional. All men do not want to try it. In fact most men don't want to. I read everything you put out because even in your homosexual stories, you frequently have some MF or FF action. I know, double standard. So sue me. But I felt my IQ dropping as I read this. Stick to hot fiction, which you are good at, and leave the preaching for another format.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One miss

What about snowballing?

smoothboismoothboialmost 5 years ago
I must be a faggot

I've cum from penetration before from being pegged. I'm eager for the real thing.

You might want to add cunted to the list.

SmoothMsclSmoothMsclalmost 5 years ago
Good List

Change "Sauna" to "Steam Rooms/Saunas/Showers,Gym"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How did you become a cocksuckers

What made you a cocksuckers

21stcv21stcvalmost 5 years ago
Another omission

What about "Tossing the Salad"?

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
well listed

good list, i liked it, not only informative but just thinking of all the guys reading this turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fingering ....

I've found the insertion of any finger into the mouth or pussy of a sissy is tacit approval to replace the finger with your cock ...

selinastrattonselinastrattonalmost 5 years ago
Giggle

That was fun, thank you x

FinrodOathkeeperFinrodOathkeeperalmost 5 years ago
My Day is Now Made

I love this! Excellent phrasing in the definitions & wonderful POV! This dictionary has earned a spot in my "rec room" for any guest to check out. I'm even considering requesting a signed copy, lol! Thank you for yet another great read!!!

shrimohitshrimohitalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

This Sissy Dictionary is very use to a guy who wants to become sissy. Keep continuing writing the sequels.

PumeePumeealmost 5 years ago
Excellent

I’m a Bi male and thoroughly enjoyed reading all the terms and being able to know I’m just a cum hungry cock slut rather than a sissy. Thank for the education.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Right on

Well I bought a Porsche and learned to be a good cocksucker. I still like women and love a good blow job but guys are just easier, more available and certainly more enthusiastic.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Very educational for the beginner

This is very helpful and I wish I had this when I first became curious about sucking cock. I am a straight cocksucker and everything you said in the dictionary is right on track. I am one of your biggest fans and many of your stories never fail to excite me no matter how many times I have read them.

Cocksucker App

Hypnosissy series

Cocksucker: Big Dick Syndrome

Cocksucker

Straight Cocksucker

White Cocksucker

And many more are my favorite stories to read. Anyone that hasn't read your stories don't know what they are missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

Really enjoyed reading this. I am a married guy but secretly suck cock every chance I get. And yes I crave cum and I do swallow and absolutely belong on my knees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Describing terms well

she nails it on the head especially the mind part of it, the start down the road to more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What I am. What I want to be.

Your definitions are 100% correct. I’m a widowed cock sucker. Fortunately my wife of 30 years never knew. BUT, I have wanted to be female my entire life. If I could go back to my 18th birthday, that would have been the day I would have started HRP. I could have lived my entire life as a gurl. Sexy little natural tits, tight ass and my useless little clitty and worthless ovaries between my legs. And hopefully married to a REAL MAN. A BLACK MAN!!!! You are BY FAR my favorite author on Literotica. The fact that a female wrote your dictionary just makes it that much hotter and sexier. THANK YOU!!!!

FnfireFnfireover 4 years ago
I'm curious here

You keep pulling me into this kinky fun stuff deeper and DEEPER! I watch; read, and listen to and cum to this more and more. Either hypno or pure gay porn for me now, with no guilt. In even on the Doublelist site getting closer and closer IRL to committing. But I know as well as you, that once I suck my first, that I'll crave forever and be back for more and more. That's why I haven't yet because I know I would forever be a Faggot fagboi pussyboi, pussymouth cumslut; and that IRL if a Aggressive, Dominant guy demanded me to submit and obey him, I would be soo turned on, and on auto-pilot mode that I would totally comply to his every demand. So to sum up, your on point. Good job P.S. ~BITCHBOI: totally submissive to a woman in every way; usually turns into her assuming the male role and strapon sex is the only sex they have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Rock!!!

I've found literotica tears ago and have enjoyed many stories and read many authors, but few if any are as talented and well versed on as many facets as You are! Yes, I was shocked to learn that You are a woman, a very talented,deep, insightful, and knowledgeable woman who has seen it all!!!! Thank You for Your great work.

verssexverssexover 4 years ago
Additional Definitions

In my experience as a young cock sucker with first-hand experience with all of these terms, I'd add:

Boi (or Boy) Pussy: A young man or sissy's second cocksleeve, usually tighter than the Man Cunt (see below) it will eventually become after a few more years of use.

Turned Out: What happens to a cock sucker who may be Curious or in the Denial or Guilt phase of his experience--this occurs when a dominant man by force, willpower, or sheer cock size, converts the submissive to a full Faggot or Sissy.

sakall2009sakall2009about 4 years ago
I feel seen

I almost felt like crying with recognition reading this. So much of this is true for me: the long journey to finally sucking a cock; the arousal of recognising that I'm a cocksucker; the patterns of denial and guilt. I'm stlll struggling to fully accept this is what I am, but I wish I'd read your beautiful, intelligent and erotic post years ago.

LuganisLuganisalmost 4 years ago

Interesting.

There should be a dictionary like this for every sex term / expression / acronym. It will be far easier to read some of the things one may not be familiar if someone is just starting to read porn (or English is not the first language)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It made me realize how close I am to becoming a true cocksucker. I do things and say things to eventually getting caught. I know it's what I crave and can't stop thinking about cock. I'm drooling right now anticipating the opportunity to suck my first mouthful of cum down my throat and begging for more. I know this will happen and I am excited. I can't wait to be so happy!!!

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

As a 54 yr old man I WISH I could disagree with the number of rising fem men but I CANT. I have seen the number of fem men rise. In the 90s you would run into them every now and then. In the 2000s you cant go anywhere without them being around. I even tease my kids mom that now not only does she have to compete with women now the fem men too.

Speaking for myself I read a wide variety of stories, not denying enjoying the sissy stories but not as from the sissy point but from the domm point. Wondering what it would be like to find, break, train and own my own sissy fucktoy.

you are a wonderful writer I have enjoyed your stories

thank you

Sounding22Sounding22almost 3 years ago

What you’ve said is to the point and spot on. I know many will disagree but a pussy is gorgeous

Just like a thick well defined cock. My endowment is (Well) nonexistent. Been years since I’ve had

Sex! Definitely beta at hone, but at work it’s entirely the opposite!

One thing I’ve always said about us less than adequate males is this. Nothing has changed men like big breasted women (36dd), Women are no different either he’s got meat or a man pussy!

zaxarovzaxarovalmost 3 years ago

Круто, очень круто.

DaniSilvaDaniSilvaover 2 years ago

I am so very hungry for cock now, thanks for reminding me of my place in this world. I am a cock hungry, sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Married but all I think about is black cock. You are 100% on point.

Noros12Noros12over 2 years ago

I can’t express enough just how accurate your dictionary is. Every definition is 100% accurate and describes my journey exactly as it occurred. From straight to curious to bi-curious to cock sucker to complete cock sucker. I have no desire to have a romantic relationship with a man but I’ll walk pass any naked woman to get to the hard cock in the room. I really have no desire to ever have sex with a woman again.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 2 years ago

I'm a pansexual faggot who engages in all kind of sexual activities, even heterosexual vanilla. Currently I'm in a mainly submissive bottom mood, so your definitions perfectly apply to me. I'm glad to see that you don't take femininity as being inherently humiliating, it's not so for women. It's humiliating for us, failed males who sexually behave as submissive females. Women must be respected, faggots and sissies are to be degraded, that's what we crave. There is one definition I think you don't get right, "twink". Many twinks, probably most, are not feminine or effeminate, in fact, Alphas enjoy using masculine submissive teens or slightly older, slender, but not girlish. I myself sometimes enjoy fucking twinks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love your stories, and as a longtime cocksucker I your dictionary and its definitions very accurate.

rmac1rmac1about 2 years ago

Spot on!!

I loved the list and for me, I have sucked a cock once and I definitely want to suck as many as I can. I fantasize about being at glory holes and sucking cock all night long, swallowing load after load. Currently I’m married, but I only dream of sucking cock.

I have had the opportunity to use a dildo and a vibrator in my mancunt on several occasions and Love the feeling. I love the feel of lingerie on my body, I wish I had my own to wear. I think about being totally submissive to a man and would love to be a fucktoy for them.

I constantly think about how my life would have been different if I had chosen to be a sissy fag earlier in my life and accept that part of myself! I love ❤️ cock, I love cum, I love having my mancunt penetrated and I love to look like a sexy sissy for a man!

It is so true, that when I became interested in sucking cock while watching porn on pornhub, that I began to crave it more and more and more. I have been secretly looking for a guy who is interested in allowing me to suck his cock on a regular basis. I really hope to find one soon!

Thank you for your guidance and I love your writing!!!❤️

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

This sums the important stuff quite well ..... Smile ...... Add may submissiv maso sissy, likes or needs to be bound or even better hogtied, then abused or even raped bare in her asscunt or sissycunt or cunthole, the more humiliating the better and receiving a harsh beating with a whip, cane or else to tenderize the cuntflesh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately, when you said:

"Cock Sucker ... you'd better go and make that a reality as you will always wonder, always fantasize until you do"

it kinda contradicts what you said a few sentences later:

Confused:

...

2. ... Once a cock sucker, always a cock sucker."

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

This list description has a lot of truth to it! Being a cock sucker was planted in my head. I didn't want to do it. Guys would pick on me and say things. I was confused and such. One guy made me do it. I didn't like it. He made me do it more. I still didn't like it, but I knew I was now a cock sucker. I was in denial for some time. Over the years, I haven't completely accepted it, even though I don't deny it. I haven't been with a man in years, and I miss it. I'm lonely.

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

This is all so true. I’ve finally accepted the fact and love being a cock sucker plus taking it. Yes I like women but hard cock with full balls first!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much bullshit you would not be allowed in the pasture.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

471. How about a dictionary for women sex? This one isn’t for me. Not interested!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing is better than when a sissy finally finds a man that wants to be serviced on a regular basis! It took me a long time to find that and he was an older widower that just loves to get his cock sucked. He assured me i could be just as feminine as I want to be and just as submissive as I want to be, and it has worked out great for both of us. He is never abusive, but doesn't hesitate to tell me what he wants either, and I absolutely love that!

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawaabout 1 year ago

It's great that you described all this and created this SISSY / COCK SUCKER DICTIONARY, SissyBoy from Warsaw (Poland) will serve me great. I look forward to expanding and adding more descriptions. I am SissyBoy (female, sucker) for many years I want to return to being a sissy for you or for you. Unfortunately it is very

difficult or even almost impossible... I love being a sissy! 📝👸🤴❤️🧒

Wspaniale że opisałaś to wszystko i stworzyłaś ten SŁOWNIK SISSY / COCK SUCKER, będzie wspaniale służył Mi SissyBoy z Warszawy (Polska). Czekam na rozszerzanie i jeszcze dodanie kolejnych opisów. Jestem SissyBoy (suczka, frajer) już od wielu lat chcę powrócić do bycia maminsynkiem dla Pani czy dla Pana. Niestety jest to bardzo

trudne a wręcz prawie nie możliwe... uwielbiam być sissy! 📝👸🤴❤️🧒

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love to worship cock, I'm a sisy cocksucking, cum dumpster, cock loving, cum eating, boy bitch that loves to bottom. The only way I can cum is with a cock in my mouth or asshole. Call me a size queen because i love them bigger and bigger. Enjoyed the storie. would suck your cock if you was here. I ate a good load of cum Thanks!

orobanche_crenataorobanche_crenata7 months ago

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned this, but your definition of "cub" is dead wrong. A cub is simply a bear (fat/chubby, usually hairy man) but younger. If they're hairy but not fat, they're an otter.

Your take on "twink" is also weird. They are by definition, thin, (mostly) hairless and youthful-looking, not just usually so. Femininity has nothing to do with it. Maybe the term femboy would be more apt?

Anyway, I respect that this isn't for me (I prefer my bottoms masc, and imo a top that doesn't suck dick is just as bad as a straight guy who doesn't eat pussy), so I'll just leave with that

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Looking at your list I have to reflect on how it relates to my interest in anything sexual. Basically, I go with the adage of "If it feels good, do it". Homo, Hetro, Bi-sexual just be careful but have a good time. Seems that if you take precautions then just enjoy yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And yet, there is no entry for Sissy. That seems like an entry that should absolutely be in this dic(k)tionary.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 months ago

Curtsey …. Thank you for all your time and dedication writing extraordinary tales and inspiring many guys …. Franziska’s following you since long and yes, you and your talent its fabulous coming back reading new tales you published ….. this abc about us perverts or even society accepted needed substitutes, is a nice overview and terms are well described ….. so franziska is a submissive bimbo faggot bareback loving cocksucker, giggles …. Bondage or reversed prayer hogtie may you can add, as i love this kind of hogtie rendering me totally helpless for my dedication being a cockwhore

Thank you …. Curtsey 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨🌈🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...