All Comments on 'Sissy Crissi Ch. 04'

by sissycrissi

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unexpected and Interesting

I sure didn't your story going this way, but I love that it did. Please write more. I'm dying to hear about the shopping trip, and please get to the party. I also want to know where the relationship between Crissi and Erika is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

Great story line and well executed. Keep working at it.

I love wearing pantyhose or stockings & graterbelt too. Especially while my wife sucks my little girly clit and calls me her girlfriend and humiliates me. Then she fucks my ass-cunt pushing the dildo in with her high heel or her knee. Often she'll smoke a cigarette as she rides me a call me by her girlfriends name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great series

Crissi i loved it the best i've read . You've left everyone waiting for more . See i told you i'd read it today Peggycd52

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

One of my very favorite sissy stories ever! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Crissi

Positively mesmerizing! A real scorcher!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

if only...

AlexisJonnetteAlexisJonnettealmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!

Perfect ending for a beautiful story, thank you sweetie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yum

MMM so fucking hot, especially for little sissy bitch like me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG Awesome

Excellent writing. From erotic arousal to heartwarming story of love and redemption. So good I'm jealous of the main character!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stunning "conclusion"

I hope this isn't the end for Sissy Crissi but it would be a perfect end if it was. I'm so sissi crissi myself, the dream of a woman like Erika loving me and wanting to indulge all of my femme desires... this is the heroin of sissy-fiction. Bravo!!

jonniewakerjonniewakerover 13 years ago
Great Story

I loved the adventures of Sissy Crissi, this was a beautiful ending to the story but I would sure love to read about more of Crissi's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

And now the love....This story has everything ! One more reason I want to see Crissi becoming a complete woman through hormones and surgery. The hell, she should even change her name legally to Crissi, she is not a man anymore !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I Want More!

I want more Crissi! What happened next? What about the party? Oh pwease wite more. This is an okay ending, but it so makes me want to know where things went with Erika and Crissi.

thongpantythongpantyalmost 12 years ago
loved the story

The story gave me one finger big high with leakage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this story

Total surprise! I want more!

lonerancherlonerancherabout 10 years ago
reality at last

So tired of reading of couples where one uses the other. Black males with film or photos. One person usually male is made to beg to be ass fucked usually to keep his female lover from being ass fucked and the lady is brought in as he is begging making her think he is a faggot. he of course is not allowed to hear all of her reasons so he thinks she is a wanton slut. They go home covered in cum each having a wedge between them. Driven by the black stud or white stud she is cuckolding her husband with. Or as in this Sissycrissy's female lover using her and the guy too.

CodlingsbyCodlingsbyabout 10 years ago
Perfect ending

This was the best part of the story. The first three parts were well written and a superb fantasy, and many writers would have left it at that, or brought the story to a head at a wild party scene. But this chapter made it something different, something rather moving and something much more believable. Not an easy thing to pull off and you did it superbly.

sissyeliseptsissyeliseptover 5 years ago
awsome

this is my fave series of sissy erotica EVER..

i wish there will be a continuation

CdJenniferHCdJenniferHalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for a brilliant article

Apart from saying thanks for a brilliant story I can only say how disappointed I am that it looks like the end of a beautiful relationship. Well done for a great series. Luck and love, Jennifer xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous