Sissy Cuckolded Again

Story Info
Sissy sub gets cuckolded by Mistress and Alpha male.
1.4k words
4.23
14.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D0NNA1974
D0NNA1974
29 Followers

So we arranged to meet up with a guy called Leo. I had seen pictures of his alpha cock, as Mistress wanted to tease me and get me excited. But it was so much better in real life. I was dressed up like a sissy slut in a black PVC dress and stockings and suspenders and black patent heels, Leo's choice. He wanted me to look like a cock whore hungry sissy, ready to be used and please Mistress and Leo's Alpha cock

After we arrived, Mistress and Leo sat chatting with a drink whilst I was on my knees sitting there, cock caged and mouth full with a ball gag. I was eyeing up Leo's twitching cock whilst they enjoyed their drink. After a while, Leo beckoned me over and made me kneel with my face inches from his crotch. It was obvious to see how hard he was, as he was twitching away in his jeans. Mistress was calling me names and demanding that I be a good sissy, and not let her down and do what I'm told. Leo pulled down his pants and slid his boxers to one side and allowed me to see his swollen hard girthy cock and bell end with pre cum dripping from it...

He was slowly rubbing his cock and asking if I'd like to sniff it and taste his sweet pre cum. I looked at Mistress for permission. I knew what the answer would be but I had to check first. I edged forward nearer Leo's now throbbing cock. He placed a finger on his bellend and pulled a nice long strand of pre cum out and wiped it on my face as I was powerless to taste anything, as I was still wearing the ball gag. His alpha cock was now millimetres away from my face and I was dying to taste it. But I couldn't without permission and I had to earn the privilege of an alpha cock in my mouth.

So I was told to turn around and bend over and show my Sissy cunt hole. Which had a jewelled butt plug in. I bend over under Mistress's instructions and spread my cheeks open and hold them like that for all to see my stuffed fuck hole. Leo approved of this and tells me that if I'm a good sissy later I might feel the full length of his cock and balls deep in my fuck hole whilst Mistress throat fucks me with her strap-on. But only if I'm a good sissy sub slut.

Leo starts wanking his hard cock over the sight of me spread and the sparkling butt plug. Mistress is still calling me filthy names and telling me to bend over more so Leo can get closer to tease my hole. Which he does. Suddenly I can feel his hot dripping cock head going tap tap tap on my plugged fuck hole and can feel it deep into my hole. I whimper with pleasure and try to control my caged cock from growing. I beg for more so Leo teases my hole further wiping his pre cum on my butt as he is slowly wanking and watching Mistress put on her beautiful big strap on ready to tag team and spit roast me.

When Mistress is ready she stands next to me and begins to also tap tap my bejewelled butt plug as they take it in turns to tease me - Mistress and Leo are now also enjoying each other's company and share a few hot sexy kisses. I want to turn around and watch my Mistress with Leo but I can't as they are forcing me to face the other way. Mistress feels Leo's girthy hard cock and heavy balls and gets them ready to enter me. I wished they would stop tapping my butt plug and fill me with cock and the strap-on already. I am finally permitted to turn around and remove the ball gag on my knees in front of them both whilst they enjoy themselves in front of me. I'm told to lick and taste Leo's pre cum from his hot swollen bell end - I hesitated slightly, so Mistress forced my head onto Leo's cock and forces me to take him deep into my throat whilst calling me a worthless and a dirty secret cock sucking sissy.

I respond and prove to all how much I love sucking alpha cock and begin to enjoy and feel my cock twitching in the cage. My head is pushed down further onto Leo's cock by Mistress and she's telling me to work the cock and get it hard and ready for her pleasure and enjoyment, ready to fuck Mistress inches from my face.

This turns me on and I respond by working his alpha cock hard and fast whilst Mistress is fingering and rubbing her clit and sticking her fingers in Leo's mouth so he can taste her beautiful pussy juices as I am still serving his cock and getting it ready to use and fuck Mistress hard with.

After a bit more of this, the time is now for Leo and Mistress to slowly start fucking with me inches away from it all, instructing me to lick Mistress's clit and Leo's shaft and balls as they slowly fuck so I can see it all and orally please them both as they start to fuck harder. During all this Leo pulls his cock out and I can see Mistress's lovely hole well and truly wet and wide and open and enjoying it all - He forces my head into Mistress's pussy and makes me taste her and how she tastes when an alpha cock pleases her. I'm then made to lick his cock clean of all Mistress's juices. Which I do and enjoy a lot.

He then makes me stick his cock back into Mistress and watch as they begin to fuck again. This time with Mistress on top and I'm instructed to rim Mistress as she is bent over riding his cock. I rim Mistress as she likes it deep and good whilst he is balls deep in her and I can taste his cock still in my mouth.

They then turn their attention to me and my left-out fuck holes. I'm placed on all 4's and they make me beg for a good hard cock and strap on spit roast fucking. Leo removes my butt plug and begins to lube me up and tap my fuck hole once more with his cock head. Sometimes his cock taps a bit deeper and harder and I push back onto his cock wanting to feel it stretch me and hold him deep into me. I push back once more and feel his girth open me wide. As he does this I moan with pleasure as his cock is deep inside me now. I'm moaning a bit too much so Mistress decides to face fuck me with the strap-on to shut me up. Both of them are now filling me with cocks at either end making this sissy slut exactly what I know I was meant to be and desire to be. A used-up sissy cuckold whore.

Leo's alpha cock feels so good and I enjoy him pounding my fuck hole and forcing my head onto Mistress's strap-on, as they both fuck me harder and harder.

After a while they swap ends and I can taste myself on Leo's cock whilst Mistress enjoys my gaping fucked asshole. Eventually, Mistress lays down and makes me squat over her perfect strap-on. Leo enjoys watching me being a cock hungry sissy bitch and fucking myself up and down on her cock. It turns him on so much he starts wanking hard until he's ready to shoot his long hot sticky cum all over my caged cock as I sit on Mistress's strap-on deep in my sissy hole. He slowly works his shaft and head, ready to explode on my tiny caged cock. He finally starts shooting wave after wave of hot cum over my caged cock and it looks so fucking horny. I loved the feeling of his hot cum hitting my caged cock and I could feel it run down my cock and balls. Nothing is wasted though as I am made to catch all the dripping cum with my hands ready to be licked up and tasted. Whilst I'm doing this. Leo rams his cock down the back of my throat making me taste his hot cum and clean up his dripping cock so he's clean and ready for round two...

To be continued.

D0NNA1974
D0NNA1974
29 Followers