Sissy Cuckold's Wedding Party

Story Info
Wedding vow renewal party for cuckold and slut wife.
2.3k words
3.95
20.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were going over our wedding vow renewal ceremony as I cooked breakfast for Her and Master. Master was attending his morning routine while we prepared for his daily worship. It was Sunday and our weekends had mostly become completely devoted to pleasing Master but we had urgent business that needed our attention as well, and soon, as the date for the ceremony was coming up fast. We were discussing the eating arrangements when Master walked in the kitchen, interrupting our conversation. "What's this about chicken, fish, or beef for dinner?" My wife explained and Master had a good laugh telling me that my Wife's pussy belonged to him now and forever no matter how many times she said I do, and that my pussy belonged to him too for that matter.

That's what Master calls my asshole, His pussy. He only fucks it occasionally tho and then only after making me beg him for hours crawling around on hands and knees whole weekends and forcing me to act like a dog or, to be more specific, a bitch in heat. Mostly he sends his prison friends over who prefer my man pussy to my wife's pussy. As Master was laughing and I was pouring His and my Wife's morning coffee He announced to us that He would be giving us both a gift for our ceremony. We would be renewing our vows with Masters cum in both of our pussies. Then, that night would be a 10 man gangbang for my wife that I would be getting the honor of cleaning up when they were done with Her. I would be getting a 4 man gangbang because Master wanted to test how my training was going. He felt that I was capable of pleasing men with all four of my pussies now. One in my ass pussy, one in my mouth pussy, and one in each hand pussy. Turns out I was able to handle 5 dicks simultaneously that night.

I'd rented a three bedroom suite for our gangbang party and had the kitchen and bar fully stocked for our Master's guests. After our ceremony in which my Wife and I both had creampies as Master had promised, we went straight to the suite and got ourselves cleaned up inside and out ready to serve Master and all of the guests that He'd invited to our party. I was made up like a street whore, completely hairless below my neck, wearing a slutty pink negligee, and my "Master's pet cum disposal" collar around my neck. My clit was locked up in the smallest micro chastity cage that I'd ever worn courtesy of my Wife. And it didn't allow for even the tiniest erection. In my pussy I was wearing my favorite heart-shaped jeweled butt plug. My Wife was wearing Her sexiest, most revealing, little black dress that barely contained Her luscious perfectly shaped D-cup size breasts and fell just a few inches below her voluptuous ass that formed the shape of a heart when viewed from behind while she was on Her hands and knees. She was also wearing Her own collar with just a simple three word phrase.."Master's cum slut". I was already horny and my clit was bulging achingly against it's restraint at the mere sight of my beautiful Wife.

Master and another man were the first to arrive, and I answered just the way He'd trained me. I immediately fell to my knees and begged like a dog, complete with a little yelp of joy and panting while lolling my tongue out of the side of my mouth. Master simply said "good girl" and patted me on the head as He strolled past me towards my Wife. The second guy in the door asked me if I was a "hungry girl?" as he unzipped his pants and invited me to pull his manhood out. As I eagerly obliged and reached for his stiffening cock, Master walked straight over to my Wife, grabbed Her, and planted a deep passionate kiss to which she enthusiastically responded while placing Her hand on Master's dick, stroking it through his pants.

About the time my lips were being parted with my first dick of the night, sliding across my tongue, and leaving a trail of precum that tasted so sweet and salty, my Wife was dropping to her knees in front of Master while pulling His pants down and freeing His huge beautiful seven inch cock. As my Wife and I were just beginning to enjoy the cocks in our mouths, there was another knock at the door and Master answered telling them to come on in. Three more men came in and began making themselves drinks. Then they all three sat on the couch in the living room and began jokingly complaining about how our Master and his buddy who's cocks my Wife and I had in our mouths were hording all the fun. Master said that there were still three holes not currently being used and for them to take their picks. At this my Wife and I made eye contact, and I could tell she was giddy with excitement at the thought of all her fuck holes being used at once. I have to admit that my locked clitty was tingling with anticipation of both my Wife and I being completely stuffed airtight with strange dicks before the night was over.

Before the other three guys could get undressed and claim one of our unused fuck holes, there was yet another knock at the door. I was ordered to stop what I was doing and crawl over to the door and invite Master's latest guests inside. This time, there was a group of six more men waiting at the door. When they saw me, they began laughing out loud at the sight of me and complimented Master on how pretty He and my Wife had made me. I have to admit that I took that as a personal compliment and smiled inwardly. The man who's cock I had been sucking ordered me back to my duty telling the new comers they'd have their chance soon enough. As I crawled back to him and took his handsome but average size cock back in my mouth I felt someone smack my ass and stroke their finger around the jeweled plug in my pussy. He then pulled it out, spit in my hole, then shoved is cock inside me, and began fucking me hard and fast. While I was getting used to being spit roasted for the first time, my Wife was taking another man's cock in one of Her free hands as another was playing with Her pussy from behind and licking Her asshole. It was the first time that she'd ever been pleasing that many cocks at once, there were still six more guys waiting their turn, and the night was just beginning.

The first guy I blew that night didn't take very long before he shot his load in my mouth feeding me my reward for a job well done. He was immediately replaced with two more who took turns fucking my mouth pussy and hand pussies. My clitty was already leaking from the pounding I was being given by the man who'd removed my plug. He was hitting my prostate just right and it felt so good. The pressure on my prostate is like my g-spot and really gets me going. It builds and builds and sometimes a little pee leaks out, but the orgasm that comes later is like heaven and I've become such a little sissy slut for that ecstasy. I finally felt his cock begin to pulse and start spurting his cum deep in my pussy letting me know he was finished with me for now. Thankfully another man quickly shoved his cock in and started fucking me at a slightly slower pace enjoying the cum lube that the first guy left for him. I was enjoying the change of pace and new rhythm that the new guy was fucking me with and let him know it with my moans of delight.

Master had my Wife on her back sideways on the bed in the master bedroom. I could see from my vantage point on the floor in the living room that He was fucking her while she was being face fucked by another man. The way she was sprawled, Her head hung backwards off the other side of the bed so the man fucking her face would smack his balls on her nose and I could see her gag reflex making her convulse a little everytime he buried his cock down her throat. I could see that Master was enjoying the convulsions that, no doubt, were causing her to squeeze Her vaginal muscles around His cock with every gagging thrust. She had two other guys cocks in each hand and yet another was at her feet stroking his dick with her foot and splaying Her red painted toes with his cock. She was so hot the way she expertly pleasured all of those cocks and I was briefly overcome with pride at what a truly beautiful slut Wife she had become. I caught Master eyeing me smiling deviously, picking up on the sparkle of love in my eyes for my beautiful Wife, when He told the guy fucking my Wife's toes to make sure he shot his load on them so that I could suck her toes clean afterward. Master knew what I enjoyed and was making sure that I was rewarded well. It was just one more of His vow renewal presents to me, and I was thankful for Him.

About this time I was led into the other bedroom on my hands and knees and thrown on my back on the bed in the same sideways position that I'd seen my Wife in the master bedroom. Up until tonight, I had never been used by more than two guys at once, but that number was about to go up. The same guy who had been fucking my pussy from behind came around, shoved his dick straight down my throat, and began fucking my face so deep that his balls were smacking my nose on nearly every thrust. He was going deep enough and hard enough that I was gagging some, but it wasn't too bad and I was thoroughly enjoying the sensation. Since my head was hanging over the side of the bed, I don't know which new guy was fucking me but it felt so good. They had a good rhythm going when I felt someone grab my hand and guide it to their dick. So I began stroking the new cock in my hand pussy and grabbed the guy fucking my throat by his ass, pulling him deeper and trying my best to breath through my nose around his balls as they smashed into my face.

After about five to ten minutes of this I was rewarded with my second serving of salty sweet cum from the guy who had been fucking my mouth pussy. I was barely able to finish milking the last few drops of cum from his cock when it was replaced with the one who had been using my hand pussy. He was a little forceful and hardly allowed me to get his cock properly lubed with my saliva before he was trying to make me swallow it. So I had to hold him back a little. Thankfully this went unnoticed long enough for me to get enough slobber on it for him to more easily fuck my throat without making me puke. But it was only a minute or two before my hand pussy was filled with another cock. And probably less than thirty seconds after that I felt my other hand pussy being wrapped around a fourth dick. I was simultaneously pleasuring four cocks with one in each of my pussys and I was loving every second of it.

I was just savoring my third or fourth cum load when I was ordered to straddle a heavy set man with an average looking cock, and ride him while another started fucking my mouth pussy. I was sitting almost straight up rocking back and forth on the cock in my pussy, trying to hit my sweet spot while stroking every cock within reach with both of my hand pussies when I was shoved forward causing me to choke on the cock I was sucking. I briefly wondered why I had been shoved when I felt a second slightly larger cock slide in next to the average size one that was already in my pussy. It hurt a little but also pressed the first one up against my prostate so firmly, creating the most intense sensation, that I felt like I was about to have my first real anal orgasm.

My whole body was shaking and my mind was scrambled trying to contain the intense ecstasy that I was feeling. My pussy was being double stuffed stretching my hole to its limits and there was already a small puddle of my clit juice on the guys belly that I was riding. I was looking forward to lapping it up when he was done with me as well as cleaning his cock and any cum that leaked from my pussy. As I took a mental inventory of all the cocks around me, I counted 5 simultaneously using all four of my pussies and I wanted even more. I couldn't get enough! I had two loads of cum in my ass pussy, I'd swallowed at least three since the start of the evening, I'd cleaned several more loads of cum from my Wife's fuck holes, and I didn't want it to end!... to be continued