Sissy Fidgety Punishment

Story Info
Sissy punished by Mistress for being fidgety in church.
1.2k words
4.08
6.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...you, my Mistress, lay out my clothes for church: mid length grey skirt, nice white blouse, tan pantyhose, beige panties, white lace bra and my extra large breasts. "Get ready for church, NOW!" Yes, Mistress, I reply. You are dressed in a royal blue wrap dress that has a matching belt around your waist - the color looks so good on you, and the dress highlights your curves beautifully, but not too sexy - we're going to church after all.

We get to church, but have to sit in the very back because we are late. "I told you to hurry up and get ready, now look where we have to sit - this is your fault!"...you say as you give me a very angry glare. "I am sorry Mistress", I reply with my head down.

Mid way thru service, I become fidgety and I am not paying attention. You lean over and sternly whisper in my ear: "Behave, or else!" Again, glaring at me. I straighten up, but a few minutes later, I am fidgety again and I am rubbing my clit thru my skirt. You reach over and slap my face hard, but quietly so no one hears. I look at you and you are glaring at me even more intensely. You lean over and say: "That's it you nasty little gurl! You sit on your hands and you pay attention to service. You are embarrassing me in church - you are in so much trouble, you just wait until we get home!" And you then slap my clit hard to ensure it stays soft. I know that I have angered you and that I will be punished when we get home, so I sit quietly on my hands and think about how my clit stings from your physical correction.

The ride home was quiet - not a word was said. I knew I was in serious trouble when we get home. As you close the door after we walk into the house, you command me: "Alright you little bitch, I am going to punish you...bend over the arm of the couch...go on, don't look at me like you didn't do anything wrong! I SAID BEND OVER THE COUCH NOW!" As I reluctantly do as you say, you get the ankle and wrist restraints from the bedroom. You lock the ankle restraints on me and the attached them to the legs of the couch so I cannot move my feet at all. You then attach the wrist restraints and secure them across the opposite arm of the couch down to the legs and you pull the straps so tight, that I am bent over the couch arm with my big tits hanging down and I cannot move at all now.

You begin to spank me while berating me for being such a bad gurl in church. Each stroke of your hand hits harder and harder on my still clothed ass cheeks. "I think I am going too easy on you...yeah, let me change that..." as you pull my skirt up over my back, exposing my panty and pantyhose covered ass. I then feel the smart sting of your riding crop across my ass. "You little sissy bitch, that one is for making us late!...don't you dare cry or make a sound, or it will be worse.......that one is for being fidgety...those are for embarrassing me...those are for rubbing your clit in church!" You really went to town hitting me with your riding crop, so much so that it tore thru my pantyhose and is starting to shred my panties. There are huge red welts on my ass cheeks and it feels like they are on fire!

At this point, you are now so turned by punishing me, you need sexual satisfaction. You are still in your church clothes, but you pull your panties off over your stockings and suspenders. You then pull on your strap on belt with the huge horse cock dildo attached to it. The cock hangs out between your wrap dress opening and is impressive - a combination of femininity and dominance at the same time. You walk in front of my face so I can see your huge cock - I know what's coming next...you shove the cock in my mouth and say: " get it all wet and sloppy, because that's the only lube you will get!" I know how painful it can be without lube from previous punishments, so I readily open my mouth as wide as I can so you can shove it in. It's still bigger than my mouth hole, but you force it all in. Then you start face fucking me while I choke and gag on the huge mushroom head at the back of my throat. "That's is you little bitch, choke on my cock! Come on, get it nice and lubed up! You know where it's going next, so get it all sloppy, you little sissy slut!" You continue face fucking me, slow then fast, the slow, then fast, while you berate me verbally. I am gagging and drooling as you are getting worked up from it yourself - your strap on has a clit stimulator so any motion will stimulate you.

You pull your cock outta my mouth, then shove your panties in my mouth to gag me: "I don't want to hear you scream." I know what's about to happen....as you shove that huge cock up my ass, all the way in, not waiting for me to get used to the size. "You like that bitch? Huh, you like your puss being stretched out? I am gonna stretch your cunt so wide, you're not going to be able to feel your clients cocks as they fuck you this week - no pleasure for you, you fidgety sissy cunt! That's what you get for not being a good gurl in church!" You are pumping in and out of me, each time holding a split second when you are deep in me so that you can enjoy the pleasure against your clit and the dominance you have over me - you crave being in control and using me for your sexual pleasure. "Take it bitch, you sissy whore, you faggot, dirty slut, big titted sissy, cum dump whore, alley slut, cock sucking sissy pervert, cum eating pathetic loser,....." a huge orgasm overcomes you during the verbally assault, and you push your cock all the way in and hold it there until your orgasm subsides. It feels like forever with the big cock deep inside me placing uncomfortable pressure inside of me, but my clit remains rock hard from your abuse.

After several minutes, you pull that huge horse cock outta me. You can see my engorged clit at full erection. "Nope! No relief for you sissy. As a matter of fact, you can stay tied up in this position while I go take a shower and a nap. Maybe next time you will behave in church and you can have relief too!" As you walk to the bedroom, you can only hear muffled sounds because you decided to leave the panties in my mouth so I don't disturb your nap...you smile to yourself because you know that you actually have a good sissy whore, but you have to keep me in my place!