Sissy for Mommy's Nipple Cream Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim's mother continues to addict him to her BBC cream.
3.3k words
4.56
129k
126

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
697 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Recap
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While raising her son Jim as a single mother, Julia developed a special bond with him by never stopping breastfeeding, which had the side effect of growing her breasts to a monstrous H-cup. Once Jim hit puberty, Julia made him start dressing and acting as a girl during feedings, creating the alternate persona Jaime. Jaime and Julia shared a special mother-daughter bond, which included Julia divulging details of her sexual escapades with hung black men, until 18 year old Jim was caught wearing panties at school and swore off dressing as Jaime. Scared of losing her daughter, Julia launched a desperate scheme that involved Jim sucking a special cream off her nipples during feedings. But could Julia's plan work in time before the increasing sexualization of Jim's feedings pushed them over the edge?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2: Jim gets Hooked
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning found Jim and Julia in the usual hustle and bustle to get Jim out the door in time for his first class. Their normal routine was to get everything ready first, then to indulge in a morning feeding for as much time as they had left. This morning Jim was moving like a man possessed, getting everything done in a fraction of the usual time. Julia smiled to herself, flattered that her son was so eager to nurse, but a little worried also that his obvious growing sexual interest in her breasts now that he was nursing as a boy was a large factor. When he was nearly done, she slipped away to the couch, unsnapped her bra, and began slathering on another heavy load of her new lotion. She was just finishing applying it when Jim finished and came to find her.

"Um, are you sure you want to be putting that on right now?" Jim asked nervously. "I'm all set for our morning session..."

"Oh, so quickly!" Julia exclaimed, "I thought of have a little while to let it soak in first. Oh well, you didn't seem to mind the taste last night, go right ahead sweetie."

Jim hesitated for a moment. Truth be told he'd loved the salty, tangy taste of her lotion the night before, especially mixed with her heavenly breastmilk. But looking at her nipples covered in the thick gooey globs of off-white lotion made him feel slightly uneasy.

"Are you sure this stuff is okay to eat?"

Jim picked up the tub and read the obviously handmade label:

BBC Cream

All-Natural and Hand-Crafted

"Of course I'm sure," Julia answered with mock offense. "Do you think I would give you anything to eat that wasn't 100% safe?"

"No, but what does BBC stand for?"

"Better Beauty Care? Or something like that I think. It's from a local specialty shop, and you wouldn't believe what it costs, but I thought it would be a nice little treat for us."

Jim still wasn't completely sold.

"Look, I'm not wasting this stuff just because you're suddenly a finicky eater. Either suck it up, or we can just skip this feeding."

Julia had played her trump card and she knew it. Jim didn't say another word as he lay in her lap and began to nurse. The moment Julia's nipple reached his tongue Jim couldn't believe he'd resisted. The lotion tasted even better than it had the night before. Maybe because it was fresher? Whatever the reason, he was loving it, and quickly set to licking off as much of it as he could while draining Julia's breast of milk. Again he found the taste was oddly familiar, but he couldn't quite place it. His thoughts were soon interrupted by the realization that he had an erection straining in his pants.

Jim hadn't previously thought of his mother much sexually, but nursing from her as himself instead of Jaime had been a eye opening experience. She was tall, around 5'8", with a thick and curvy build. Julia kept fairly fit, thanks in no small part to her constant conversion of calories and fat into breastmilk, but her natural figure was unmistakably voluptuous. Tack onto that figure her breastfeeding-enhanced H-cup tits that defied age with their unsagging buoyancy and bounce, and you had a certifiable MILF. The inherent sexiness of her body contrasted with her classically beautiful cherubic features, framed by her long blonde hair. Her face said Vogue, while the rest of her body screamed Playboy.

Jim had to shuffle around awkwardly when he switched sides to hide his straining erection. As he indulged in the flavorful rush of the second breast's load of creamy lotion, Jim's hands began to wander. He hadn't meant to at first, they moved almost of their own accord, driven by his taboo subconscious desires. One hand began to knead and massage at the breast he was nursing from. This had happened from time to time previously to help express Julia's milk, but this time there was a distinct difference in his touch. His fingers squeezed tighter, and they seemed more intent on exploring the wide expanse of his mother's breast than in releasing more milk. His other hand was wrapped around Julia's back, as was normal, but it gradually began slipping down further and further until it was resting on her ample buttocks. Soon it began a searching, squeezing, probing rhythm that matched his hand on her tit.

Jim didn't even fully realize what he was doing until Julia pulled her breast from his mouth and told him he'd best hurry or he'd be late for school. Luckily he rushed off too quickly in his embarrassment to notice that she was just as flushed as he was. As Jim raced out the door, Julia slouched down into the couch as she slipped a hand down the front of her pants and began to play with herself. As her fingers traced slow circles around her wet clit, she inspected each nipple in turn with her other hand.

Not a drop of lotion left, she thought happily to herself. She knew she shouldn't be surprised given that he was her son, but given his boldness today it was a good thing that he was getting hooked on it so quickly. As her fingers began dipping in and out of her dripping sex, she also started tweaking her nipples as she remembered the feel of Jim's tongue lashing all over them in search of her special lotion.

For his part, Jim didn't have much of a chance to think about that morning's tryst as his day was filled with futile attempts to dodge unwanted attention thanks to being caught in panties the day before. It seemed like everyone in the whole school wanted a piece of him, and there was no safe place for him to go. Even some of the teachers started sniggering along with the other students when they called him the "Panty Fairy" and joked about how they had some of his hot mom's panties too. By the end of the day he had only two things on his mind: nursing from Julia and tasting more of her amazing new lotion.

When Jim got home Julia immediately asked him how his day had been.

"I'd rather not talk about it," he replied with the slightest sniffle. "Can I just have my afternoon feeding now if that's all right?"

"Of course dear!" Julia answered, already pulling off her top. But when she slipped her breasts free of her bra, Jim sighed in disappointment.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"Oh, it's just, I kinda got used to that new lotion of yours..."

"You mean to day that mommy's milk isn't sweet enough for you on its own?" Julia teased giving her colossal tits a wiggle.

"No, not that," Jim answered with his eyes bulging. "It's just different I suppose."

"Oh, I understand dear, but mommy's lotion isn't cheap, and it's meant for my poor nipples."

"I can rub it in for you!" Jim offered eagerly. "That way it won't all come off when I suck."

"That sounds just lovely," Julia answered with a wry smile.

She ran to her bedroom while Jim waited for her in the family room. When she returned with her tub of BBC Cream in hand, Julia sat on the couch and directed Jim to kneel in front of her.

"I suppose I should take this off to keep from getting any lotion on it," Julia explained as she unfastened her bra in the back.

Jim stared dumbly for a moment. He saw his mom's tits regularly when nursing, but there was something different about her being fully stripped from the waist up. Julia knocked him back into action by handing him the jar of lotion. When Jim cracked the jar open he was instantly greeted with the now familiar smell he'd dreamt about in thew back of his mind all day. He couldn't help but lick his lips as he scooped out a large dollop with each hand and began massaging it into Julia's nipples and aereolae. His hands moved across her breasts with an almost reverent affection, as if he were kneeling before her in an act of maternal worship. He wondered idly just how many gallons of milk he'd drunk from these very breasts over the years.

Every so often, Jim would slip one of his hands away to suck the sweet lotion from between his fingers. It was thick and a little sticky, but he lapped it off fervently. Fortunately for him, Julia wasn't paying close attention. She leaned back into the couch with her eyes closed, moaning softly as his hands worked deeply into her tit-flesh. Eventually the massage came to an end when a steady stream of milk began to drip from Julia's breasts.

"I suppose we'd best stop there so you can drain mommy's titties," Julia said as she leaned forward and stretched. "We'll just have to say that the lotion is rubbed in well enough."

Jim started to get up to lay in his normal position across Julia's lap, but she rested her hands on his shoulders and gently pushed him back down to his knees.

"I think I like you right there where I can control you a little better Mr. Handsy."

Jim didn't know what to say, so he quickly latched and began to drink instead. He'd applied so much lotion that even with his dedicated rubbing in and periodic sucking of his fingers, there was still a generous amount on Julia's nipples to be sucked off. The swirling flavors of sweet milk and salty lotion in his mouth once again transported him to a state of pure bliss. His hands rested lightly on Julia's knees when they started, but as he got lost in nursing, Jim's hands began to creep up to Julia's thighs. After a few minutes of their steady advance, Julia put her own hands over the top of them, not pushing them away, but firmly holding them in place.

She eventually took her hands away to compress her breast, triggering Jim to begin his slow advance once again. This cycle repeated several times as Jim switched to the other breast to finish his meal. Every time Julia stopped Jim's progress, but his persistent advance had his hands cupping the sides of her ass by the time her second breast was fully drained.

When Jim finally pulled away with a full belly, Julia looked down at him expectantly.

"Well," she said, "don't you think you should thank me for sharing my milk and my cream with you?"

"Yes mommy, thank you!" Jim quickly answered, still kneeling before her. He was a trifle embarrassed, normally he only called her 'mommy' as Jaime, but somehow he felt almost high after nursing. Maybe it was the lotion? After all, marijuana was all-natural too...

At their evening feeding later that night, Julia stood firm on not using anymore of her lotion. "The way you slather it on it'll be gone in days," she chided. Jim was disappointed, but he still nursed from her faithfully as he had done his entire life. The whole time he couldnt shake the memory of its taste, even as he drank what had once been his favorite food. He was still thinking about it when he went to bed that night, licking his lips as he dreamt of its taste, of the way it coated his entire mouth with sticky goodness. After a fruitless hour of trying to sleep, he decided that he just had to have a taste.

Jim crept silently out of his room, down the hall, and into Julia's bedroom. He looked quickly and quietly through her bathroom for the jar, but he couldn't find it on her counter, and he didn't want to risk opening drawers. He was just about to give up when he was struck by the inspiration only desperation can bring. Julia's bra from yesterday. The cups must have been just covered in the stuff since she'd worn it with the lotion on. He went back into her bedroom, then into her closet, carefully rifling through her laundry hamper until he found his prize.

He lifted it by the straps and looked into the cups where sure enough he found his prize. Great globs of cream still sat in each cup, and Jim swiftly buried his face in them to inhale its heavenly aroma. To his surprise it somehow had still not dried out, no wonder this moisturizer was so expensive! Sniffing soon turned to licking, as Jim pressed his face deep into cups the size of his face. Unadulterated even by his mother's milk, it tasted like the very nectar of the gods. Only once he'd cleaned out every last speck did Jim slip the bra back into the hamper and tiptoe back to his room.

Laying silently in her bed, Julia rejoiced at the unbridled success of her scheme. She'd listened intently as Jim had searched in vain for her safely hidden jar, then in shock as he ravenously cleaned out her dirty bra. She'd intended to get him addicted all along, but it seemed that his desire for it was even greater than hers! She fell asleep with new confidence that her precious daughter would be back in her arms soon. He'd taken her bait and gotten hooked, now she just had to reel him in.

The rest of the week continued in much the same pattern. Jim fed from Julia on his regular schedule, but he offered to lotion her nipples for her before each feeding since it was the least he could do to show his appreciation. Soon the lotioning became a regular part of their nursing ritual, as did the ongoing game of cat and mouse as Julia tried to keep Jim's wandering hands in check. She grew nervous at his increasing boldness, as he started trying to cop feels even when they weren't nursing. Her only comfort was the nightly confirmation of the depths of his growing addiction as he snuck into her room to lick the leftover cream from inside her dirty bra. She even started deliberately adding a healthy extra dollop to each cup after taking her bra off, because she knew that the more he ate the harder it would be for him to resist what came next.

Thanks to Jim's healthy appetite, by Friday afternoon he was scraping the last of the lotion out from the big empty tub to rub on Julia's nipples. He looked forlornly into it, contemplating licking it out then and there to get the last precious drops. After he finished nursing from his mother's lotioned tits, Jim asked her of she could pick up some more.

"More BBC Cream? In told you how expensive it is sweetie, it was meant to be a special treat for me, but I didn't expect you to take such a liking to it! That tub was supposed to last a month at least."

"But Mom, couldn't you get just one more tub? It really seems to be helping keep your nipples from chafing."

"Well, they do feel very nice, but it's just so expensive"

"I promise to keep massaging the lotion in for you every day!" Jim offered desperately.

"I think you'd do that with any lotion just for the chance to play more with mommy's titties," Julia shot back with a naughty wink. "I suppose there is one thing you could do for me..."

"Yes, anything!"

"I miss my sweet Jaime, if you promise to be my daughter for the weekend, I'll go out and get more tonight."

Jim held out for a long moment. After his humiliation he'd really hoped to put Jaime behind him entirely. But as the last hints of the delicious cream faded from his tongue he knew he didn't really have a choice. He meekly nodded.

Julia squealed with delight and wrapped her arms around Jim, pulling him into a tight hug with her tits still out from nursing. In other circumstances it would have excited Jim beyond belief, but his mind was preoccupied with what he'd just promised.

"Oh honey, we're going to have so much fun together!"

That night Julia got dressed up and told Jim she was heading out to pick up the lotion for him. Jim asked her why she was all dolled up for shopping, but she told him it was only available at a high-end store. Once she got out of the house and into her car she added a few more touches, teasing her hair out and adding on another layer of makeup that took her from normally made-up to ready for prom night. Combined with her tight red dress that left little to the imagination and fully displayed the top of her H-cup rack, a casual observer could have been forgiven for assuming her to be a hooker or call-girl.

She drove downtown and parked by a bar called The 8-Ball. She stepped in with confidence even though she was the only white person in the place, a lone white woman dwarfed by a forest of huge black men drinking and shooting pool. The moment Julia walked through the door she was getting hungry looks, like a sheep walking through a pack of wolves. But hungry as the looks were, they were all friendly. The chorus of hello's made it clear that she was a regular, as did the calls throughout the bar that 'Julie Juggs' was here.

Moving through the crowd with ease, Julie had no trouble assembling a dozen of the biggest men to follow her into a back room.

"Let's keep it on the tits tonight boys," Julie said as she dropped to her knees in the center of the room and squeezed her massive breasts between her arms. "You think you can hit this target?"

Grunts of assent chorused around her as pants hit the floor and anaconda after anaconda unfurled. The men surrounded her as they beat their big black cocks, taking turns having Julie give them a few quick pumps with her dwarfed hands, or sucking the tip into her mouth to tongue, or thrusting straight down her cleavage. She never stopped moving, teasing and tempting as she worked up all the cum from their enormous balls and got them ready to blast. Finally she pushed them over the edge one by one, coaxing them to blow their loads all over her chest. Rope after rope of thick cum painted her flesh as Julie expertly milked rack of her black studs in turn.

When the last of them was finally spent and they'd all left the room, Julie took a moment to compose herself, then retrieved the empty jar from her purse. Pulling down her dress to make sure she didn't lose single precious drop, she scraped the gooey mess into the jar until it was filled to the brim. Only then did she indulge herself, cleaning off the last remnants and sucking her fingers clean. The boys had been in great form tonight, over a quart of the thickest, tastiest all-natural BBC Cream between them. Jaime was in for a real treat!

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
697 Followers