All Comments on 'Sissy Gambling Debt Pt. 01'

by darklegends

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Short!

Fine start, write another chapter, need more before I can really come to an opinion. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blah

This could be something, but it's too short, not enough character development, and no real exploration into the sissy aspects.

crazyeyezcrazyeyezover 3 years ago
A good start, but...

Well written and exciting but it could do with some fleshing out and could be a bit longer. I hope you continue this story as it is far to exciting to be this short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need to add more content

Is this guy married? What kind of job did he have before the gambling debts? Fair start but can you make the chapters longer? You should add more feelings into the activities. While he was licking up the pee and precum what was his thoughts into what he was doing to his mind and his condition. When he was untied why not go through some thoughts on how he transitioned from being tied up to being untied? Did he really like sloshing around in his pee? Looks like he should be in for a rough time but it looks like he may really like it (too bad if so because he should have more fight into what he may end up as or if he can really get out from under the casino's owner).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarklegends@darklegends
Hi there! I'm a young adult male with a sexual attraction and interest in anything that is feminine and submissive. I love the female body whether it comes from biologically born females, or sexy transsexuals who have put in a lot of effort to make themselves appear feminine. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES