Sissy gets Found by Bear at Work

Story Info
A sissy gets discovered and used at work.
1.2k words
4.56
5.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long hard day at work. The big box truck and trailer was parked in the woods behind the job site. As usual i was horny. So much so that I chose to take an even bigger risk then I normally would. On any given day it is likely that underneath my dirty work jeans and worn out work shirts you would find a bad little sissy. Hair is shaved and creamed off regularly, and it is all stallings panties of different types, some days my clitty is all caged up and put away. That day it was an urge so overwhelming that I did something even more. I went to the bathroom and took my jeans off and stood there admiring my clitty in its cage behind black lace thong panties, with long shear black stalkings that had an attached garter situation. I put my rain gear overalls on over them with nothing else on. They aren't full overalls, more like rain pants with an elastic band on them and a could of suspenders to help hold them up. They always seemed to loosen up the suspenders on their own but I didn't think it would matter. Rolled up my jeans and threw em in my bag, took one last look at the mirror. Nobody would see, just like every other day. This time I would have only the thin plastic like material and tiny bit of liner hiding the horny sex depraved sissy under.

As the work day progressed my caged member pulsed and dripped as I spent the time thinking about what was under my coveralls and how my big bear of a coworker had no idea. Or so I thought.

Just before lunch we were in the trailer working on the generator. Bear went towards the back doors to get the tools while I was in the front, darkest part, of the trailer. I got was bent over the generator looking at the pulley case to start to take it off. The back doors slowly closed and I heard the latch close from the other side. When I looked up to see what was going on the side door behind me opened up and bear climbed in and closed the door hard behind him. We were left in the low light of the couple dome lights. I started to ask what he was doing when he grabbed me and turned me into the work bench. He reached up and around the front of me and undid the buckles of my coveralls. I knew I had been caught. I had no idea this is what would happen if I had or I would have done it a long time ago. The buckles clicked open and his big hands grabbed the sides of them and yanked them down. My panties and stalkings now exposed completely.

"I knew it" he growled. I stood there in shock and excitement as I heard his belt and pants come open. He spun me around and pushed me down on my knees there in the back. As my knees hit the wooden floor of the trailer he told me he had caught a glimpse of my thong earlier when my coveralls had fallen a little low. He had been waiting since then to do something about it. I reached out and grabbed the top of his jeans and pulled them down slowly, along with his boxers. As I did I was thrilled to find that bear was fully loaded. Inch by inch his massive cock was freed. Until finally all ten inches popped up and slapped me in the face. Not only long but thick too. As I reached out for it my hand barley touched finger tips around it. I slid my hand up and down it marveling at this massive cock that was going to use me. I couldn't wait. I lunged forward taking the massive members tip in my mouth. Widening my mouth as far as it would go I started sliding it in and out of my mouth. Little by little until it hit the back of my throat. He moaned as my tongue swirled around his cock in the tiny space left in my mouth...

As he pulled back my mouth watered for it to fill me again. He did not disappoint. He pulled it almost all the way out then grabbed my head and thrust it deep. It slid down my throat as he buried it to the hilt in my mouth. Once he knew he could he started to throat fuck me deep and hard. Each thrust giving that so satisfying sound. I grabbed his ass and let him. Tears welling in my eyes as breathe was hard to get and his massive cock pounded.

After a few minutes he let up and slid his cock out of my mouth. He guided me up and bent me over the workbench. My clitty pounded at my cage and I could feel it dripping as his big rough hands grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart. I worry he is just going to shove that massive cock in my ass and I don't know if I can take it that fast. He surprises me by slowly sliding it in. I feel it push past the bud and moan in pleasant pain as his cock fills my ass. Once he is all the way in he growls "Tell me when you are ready princess.."

I immediately beg him! "Please daddy fuck my ass!"

And that is exactly what he does..

He starts to fuck me good hard and fast... His massive cock pile driving my insides. His rhythm quick as his tip rubs over my p-spot over and over. I am usually quite when it has been toys in my room, but I can't be quite now... I moan and curse and beg as he fucks me. It is an unending onslaught of my ass. I gasp and fall completely I onto the work bench as the first orgasm hits. Trying to maintain my footing on tip toes as my body shakes. He just grabs my hips and lifts me so that my whole upper body is laying on the bench and my legs dangle. He just continues to pound my ass. Wave after wave of orgasm hit me. My cock pushed to fill as much of the cage as possible throbs and seeps precum. He just keeps going. I feel his already massive cock grow harder and bigger still. His grunts tell me he is going to cum soon. I shake as one more orgasm racks my body, but this time my clitty explodes as it cums all over me. With a loud curse he his massive cock throbs and shoots stream after stream of cum deep in my ass. He pulls out and backs off. He leaves me there as he pulls up his pants, and slowly creeps out the door making sure nobody else can see his sissy princess spent, and still hanging off the work bench behind the door..

I pant and breathe hard for a few before I grab my coveralls and slide them back up as I get off the work bench. His cum slowly leaks out of my ass and I let it. I don't clean up my sissygasm mess either. Just pull the pants up and go back to work.

As we clean up at the end of the day and are about to leave he tells me to go get ready this time. And I jump in the back of the trailer, strip and kneel waiting for bears big cock...