Sissy Gets the Cane

Story Info
Punishment and lingerie give him a stiffy.
884 words
4.16
6.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My stories are usually about gentle loving relationships between dominant ladies and weak pantywaists. However, some readers have asked that Mistresses punish their sissies. So, this tale is a little harsher. I hope you like it

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

I lost my erection when Mistress straddled me.

"What's wrong, Darling?" she asked.

"I'm sorry Mistress," I replied fearfully, "but you don't turn me on anymore."

She slapped me hard across the face and scowled.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that, Sissy!" she screamed. "I am your goddess and I've treated you more lovingly than any pantywaist deserves!"

"I know Mistress. I'm ashamed and you ought to punish me."

I had been craving a good whipping. That was how our relationship began before we fell in love and she began treating me tenderly. Now I wanted the thrill of hard core female domination again.

"I haven't beaten you in a long while but it's about time. Don't move!" she said.

Mistress returned with her cane and a pair of handcuffs. She fastened me to the bed frame and turned me on my stomach with my rear in the air.

"This is for your own good, Sissy!" she said.

Her cane whistled through the air and landed squarely across my butt with a loud 'whack'. I cried out in pain but held back my tears. Mistress checked my wiener and found that it was still limp.

She struck me harder the second time and even harder the third. Tears poured from my eyes but my wiener still wasn't stiff enough for screwing.

"Sissy, I need your hard cock between my thighs!" she yelled. "What's wrong with you?!"

I stopped sobbing long enough to blurt out "I want to get fucked like a pretty girl!"

Mistress and I had been having sex almost like a normal man and woman. It's true that she was always on top but had we had stopped wearing sensuous lingerie months ago. Now we were both naked and I couldn't face such boring sex anymore. Sure, her pussy was warm and moist but it just wasn't the same without feminine apparel.

"Why didn't you say so, Dear?" she asked.

"I didn't dare, Mistress" I replied. "I'm your property after all."

"Okay, we'll dress up and I'll give you a good reaming," she answered agreeably.

Mistress unlocked my handcuffs for dressing. I felt girlish thrills of anticipation welling up inside me!

She chose Natoria crotchless garter panties for me. The satiny pink knickers featured a rosebud print and a cute little a ribbon bow centered on the elastic waist band. She drew the sensual undies up my smooth legs. My hardening weenie poked through the open panel. The soft cup bra from La Perla had dainty lace embellishment on the side panels and it matched the pink panties.

Mistress selected a black lace Chantelle bustier for herself. The firm tummy panel was embroidered with a lovely floral design, and the underwire cups lifted and separated her beautiful breasts. Her wonderful shaved pussy was proudly on display between the garter straps.

Finally, we both attached Wolford nylon stockings to our garter clips. She was the hottest Mistress I had even seen and I felt like a fairy princess!

Female domination would not be complete without bondage. So, Mistress handcuffed me to the bed again. Then she strapped on a dildo and put the tip to my sissy hole.

"Beg me not to rape you, Sissy," she said.

I desperately wanted to be violated but I played along.

"Please don't ravish me!" I begged. "I'm just a helpless girl!"

"You are not a girl at all!" said Mistress scornfully. "You're a pathetic ninny and I'm going to bugger you whether you like it or not!"

With that she pushed the silicone dick against my derriere. I clenched my sphincter for as long as I could but when the muscle eventually relaxed the slick dildo entered me. I felt wonderfully full!

I wanted to cry and play the part of the abused victim. However, I loved being under Mistress's complete control and my true feelings overwhelmed me.

"Fuck me harder, Mistress!" I begged joyously.

"Oh, so you're liking this," she said. "Let's check that dickie again."

She turned me over and saw my raging boner. Now I was face up with my weenie sticking straight into the air. My lingerie clad goddess was poised above me like a lion over a lamb and I couldn't have been happier.

Mistress wasted no time in straddling my thighs and engulfing my dick with her moist vagina. Erotic girlish sensations overcame me and I nearly climaxed prematurely. However, Mistress punched me in the eye before I spurted.

Then Mistress clamped her thumb and forefinger firmly around the base of my rod so that I couldn't cum before she did. She had five shrieking orgasms before releasing her grip. I felt like a joyful bride on her wedding night and spurted my sissy cream inside Mistress' hungry pussy.

Mistress collapsed on top of me and whispered, "I hope you realize that I'm going make you my pretty girl and rape you every night from now on."

"Yes, please Mistress," I replied eagerly, "and please don't forget to whip me, too!"

The End.

Your comments are welcome.