Sissy Goes Live Pt. 04

Story Info
It's time for the next big event, THE BLOWBANG.
1.8k words
4.3
4.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My asshole was so full of these weighted anal beads that it was causing a giant bulge in my stomach that made me look like I was pregnant. This thought alone sent a rippling sissygasm all through my body.

Where we last left off I had just shoved the fifth most giant weighted anal bead I have ever seen in my life, into my swollen asshole, in front of nearly 6000 people. Saying that I wasn't turned on would be the understatement of the century, and now my Daddy and three Master's were going to duct tape the anal beads inside my asshole.

They had just finished drying off my ass with a towel to make it easier for the duct tape to sit. The O shaped chord at the end I thought was going to be difficult to get down but they found a way.

"Now slut, as you can probably tell, we are going to make sure those weighted beads don't ever come out of that beat up boi pussy, but first we want you to stand up and show our audience what you look like.

I stood up off the lounge, I felt an immense weight push up hard against my asshole trying to get out. It took every ounce of concentration I had left in me to keep all of them in. I was so much smaller in comparison to my beautiful masters, they were all so tall and I was so tiny.

I placed one of my dainty manicured hands on my belly and felt all the balls inside my stomach, it made me look like I was pregnant. I could see the people in the chat going absolutely crazy with lust for me. They were all saying how beautiful I looked and how they all wanted to fuck me with the balls inside me.

"Alright slut that's good now, get back on the lounge and stick that ass in the air again" said Daddy

I did as was instructed and stuck my ass high up in the air. "Now grab both sides of your ass and pull as wide as you can without letting any slip out you hear?" said one of my other Masters.

I reached around and tried to pull my ass as wide apart as it would go. I heard the sound of the duct tape being pulled and cut. Before I knew it, I could feel the cold sensation of the tape being put against my asshole. They laid one long strip of tape in a sort of diagonal shape. They then ripped off another bit of tape and made an X shape on my asshole.

"There you go slut, much better" said my Daddy

There were so many sensations all running through my body at once. I could see on one of the screens the tape attached to my asshole, it looked so fucking hot that a shiver ran through my body. "Alright slut, get on your knees it's time for the next part of the stream"

I slowly lowered myself off the lounge and into the middle of the room. I could feel the balls moving around inside me and the feeling was electric, it legitimately felt like I was pregnant which turned me on so much because that was always a big dream of mine.

All my gorgeous Master's started to crowd around my face. One of them was holding a camera that had a bright light on top of it that was shining directly into my face. I couldn't see their faces, the only thing I could see was the giant bulge that each of them had in their underpants.

I knew what they wanted me to do and this was one of the favourite things that my fans loved to watch. I was going to get my face absolutely destroyed by these giant, glorious, delicious looking cocks.

I had been training up for this moment ever since I started my streaming career back in the day when I use to open my streams with me getting face fucked for 30 mins or so. I could always cum from getting my throat fucked, and the sounds it made were like a wet pussy being thrusted into very fast. I had a lot of saliva in my mouth for these men.

"Alright slut, you are going to go around and kiss all of our cocks against the underwear and then when you have done a full rotation that's when the fun will begin."

I slowly went to my Daddy first as he knew he was always the first to get the most attention since he owned me. I slowly kissed the shaft and the head of his cock through his underpants leaving little wet patches all over. I ran my tongue all over until his underpants were mostly wet.

I went around the rest of the circle of giant cocks in my face until I got back around to my Daddy. They moved in a step closer until all their cocks were being pressed up against my face. They then in sync all pulled down their underpants and all their cocks slapped me hard in the face all at once.

Shockingly, this was enough it seemed to send a reverberating sissygasm through my body. I must have been physically shaking because I could hear a laugh come from above the light on the camera. "Alright bitch, before we begin we have a surprise for you which will make things both easier and harder for you."

My Daddy handed me a bottle of poppers and instructed me to take several large sniffs. I had done poppers in the past and didn't really think I needed them now but I was not a disobedient little whore, if any of these men wanted me to do anything I would never say no.

I opened the cap and inhaled several large sniffs. Immediately I could feel the effects, my whole body began to loosen including my asshole which I now see was the reason that they wanted me to do this and also why they duct tape them to my asshole.

I had this strange thing that whenever I inhaled a lot of poppers my mouth would begin to water a lot so I was practically drooling by the time I had finished inhaling them. My Daddy must have taken this as a sign as he grabbed the sides of my face and shoved his entire 11 inch cock down my throat with ease.

My brain was so horny that it didn't even register that he was fucking my throat until 10 secs after he did it and I noticed that my face was being used and abused. Daddy was shoving the entire length of his cock down my throat and taking it back out again. He did this for about a min before letting me up for air.

As soon as he let go off my head, a rush of oxygen came flooding back into my lungs. It's such a strange and unique feeling when that happens that it's hard to describe, but I love the feeling so much. I didn't have a lot of time to catch my breath before another one of my Master's grabbed my head again and shoved his entire cock down my throat.

Each of them took turns doing this, each thrusting in and out of my mouth with such ferocity that you would think they won't fucking my throat but just a regular pussy, certainly the sounds that were coming out of mouth were similar to the wet sounds of a giant cock pounding into it.

I was light headed by the time the last Master had his way with my mouth, each of them began to slap their drooling, sloppy members all over my face, covering me in even more of my own throat juices. I didn't even notice that I not once used my hands on any of them and instead they were just resting on my very bulging belly.

After they felt my face was completely covered with spit they went back to fucking my throat. Sometimes they would plunge their cocks deep into my throat and take it out again quickly which always made a nice popping sound. This would also cause my asshole to tense which squeezed all the balls inside my stomach.

I loved having my throat fucked by these gorgeous men, the fact that I couldn't see their faces but just their strong arms coming out of the light and holding my hair or my face made me so fricking horny. I was use to this sort of treatment as they had been fucking all of my holes this mercilessly since day 1.

I lost track of time and was brought back into it by my Daddy saying to stick my tongue out. Out of nowhere I felt his giant load hit my tongue and go all over my face and into my eyes. I don't really know how they did it but they all seemed to time it. After my Daddy had basically covered all of my face the other three somehow exploded onto my face all at the same time.

I was so shocked by this that a sissygasm ran through my body (I had completely lost track of how many times this was now) as I felt the last little drops of cum land on my tongue. "Fuck, that was incredible slut. Now you know what to do with all that cum"

"Yes daddy" I said as I tried to open my eyes to give the viewers a good look of my covered face. I took my hands off my bloated stomach and reached up and started to scoop all the cum into my mouth. There was so much cum it felt like another layer of skin on top of my face, after I had gotten most of it into my mouth, I showed the audience one more time and swallowed it all.

"That was hot baby, I just have one more thing for you." My Daddy shoved his semi hard cock down my throat. He held the back of my head onto his cock so I couldn't escape, I knew what was coming next. I felt a hot liquid launch down the back of my throat, clearing all the cum that was stuck in there. He was pissing directly into my stomach.

After about 45 secs he slowly took his cock out of my mouth, which I obviously began to clean with my tongue so there were no drips. A little even spilled out of mouth onto my stomach so everyone knew what he had just done to me.

"Alright slut, now that the first two events are complete, it's time for the big grand finale."