Sissy Hotel Maid

Story Info
Every nancy boy's dream job.
853 words
4.45
11.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Peach Blossom Hotel in Atlanta is a favorite travel destination for dominant women. Sissy maids in their frilly uniforms amuse the ladies as they clean guest rooms and scurry around performing other daytime chores. The real fun happens at night though when the hotel offers private room service to horny females wanting liaisons with compliant nancy boys.

Sissy Annabelle has just arrived at the hotel for his night shift. The room service matron locks a chastity devices on his tiny dick and inserts a butt plug. After she inspects his makeup, hairdo and nail polish, Annabelle joins the queue of sissies waiting for assignments.

When his turn arrives Annabelle is ball-gagged and his thin wrists are tied behind his back. Then he is dispatched to the suite of rooms occupied by a Ms. Sharon Walters. The well-built matron with dyed auburn hair and a whip in her hand admits the servant to her suite. Sissy stands at attention before his temporary mistress, eyeing the whip nervously.

"Well, aren't you a pretty boy!" exclaims Ms. Walters "I've heard so much about your kind and I just had to see one for myself."

Mistress examines her minion from head to toe. His bouffant hair is adorned with a cute little ribbon bow, his silk uniform has a lacy white apron embroidered with 'Sissy at Your Service' and he is teetering on 6-inch stiletto heels. Ms. Walters is pleased by what she sees and lays aside the whip.

The curious Mistress lifts Annabelle's knee-length skirt and his frothy petticoats. She is delighted to find that sissy is wearing her favorite brand of lingerie, La Perla. His pink garter belt and matching bikini panties are from their Fall in Love collection. She touches the soft fabric of the bikini crotch and feels the chastity cage underneath.

The sissy's caged sex arouses Mrs. Walters in a way that she had not expected. She pulls the helpless boy into her embrace and caresses his derriere -- tenderly at first and then with more zeal. Moisture oozes from her pussy and she wants intimacy from this boy toy. Unzipping sissy's dress reveals a mesh corset that gives Annabelle a wonderfully feminine shape. Mistress loves large breasts, so she is excited to see that her sissy is at least a size D. Her desire for physical contact swells into a craving for sex.

Annabelle senses Ms. Walters' lust. The 19 year old virgin hopes that Mistress will unlock his chastity, but instead she removes his gag. Sissy instinctively kneels at the bedside in readiness for cunnilingus while Ms. Walters undresses. Mistress then sits before him in just her suspender belt and nylons. She spreads her legs widely and smiles.

"You may begin, Annabelle".

Annabelle is mesmerized by the tableau before his delighted eyes. Ms. Walters' 6-strap garter belt is from La Perla's new Dreamland collection. Sissy is fascinated by this lacy confection and wants one for himself. Her nylons are the exclusive Cervin brand from Paris which he has only seen in pictures and wished for. His little weenie strains against its steel enclosure.

The centerpiece of sissy's heavenly vision, though, is the most magnificent coochie Annabelle has ever beheld. Ms. Walters' cunt hairs have been professionally trimmed and styled into a beautiful floral design. Her perfect labia are like gently curved pink curtains that frame the holy grail of female sexuality. Mistress's stout clitoris is red-ripe from arousal and begging to be licked. Suddenly, Annabelle's reverie is interrupted by Mistress's impatient voice.

"Do I need to use the whip?"

No ma'am! Not at all! Annabelle applies his tongue to Ms. Walters' honey pot using all the oral skills that he learned from servicing scores of other Mistresses. He begins slowly and gently licking each labium in turn. Annabelle listens carefully to his clients moaning and adjusts his tempo and pressure accordingly. Sissy gradually and patiently guides Ms. Walters toward the ultimate pleasure with his practiced tongue.

Annabelle is a connoisseur of pussy juices and Mistress is now secreting hers copiously. The flow is so heavy that it runs down sissy's chin. Ms. Walters' juices have the accustomed tangy flavor but there are also hints of tropical fruit. Annabelle identifies the fruity essence as a douche he has tasted before.

Sissy only proceeds to the clitty after Mistress moves his head into position. Annabelle softly teases the divine protuberance using only the tip of his tongue at first. Then Ms. Walters signals that she wants more by forcing his head deep into her crotch. Sissy responds with fast and hard licking of her engorged nub.

Annabelle takes Mistress to the brink of orgasm three times before he finally sends her over the top. Her sharp fingernails dig into his back as she shrieks and climaxes. With his head still held firmly in place sissy begins tonguing Ms. Walters' sugar plum again. This time there is no edging and she cums again, again, again and one final time before releasing him.

The Peach Blossom Hotel will get another 5-star rating!

***

All characters in the story above are of legal age.