Sissy Son Sucks Drunk Dad

Story Info
Crossdresser son finds pleasure in drunken dad.
1.8k words
4.48
65.9k
88

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sjen451
Sjen451
188 Followers

Morning started out the usual way. With dad standing in my doorway, yelling at me to get up and go find a job.

I'm not sure when this became a part of our normal routine, but ever since I turned 18 he won't seem to let up on it.

It's kind of embarrassing when I see him red-faced yelling, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and his tighty-whities. Faded yellow stains on the front of his underwear, barely covering his giant bulge.

But over the months I've learned to enjoy my new alarm clock. I can tune out his bellowing just long enough to appreciate the way his whole package moves slightly up and down with his words.

And after taking a few seconds to ponder just how much of that bulge was cock and how much was balls. I finally sat up and answered, "Yes dad, I'm gonna try to find a job today. Gawd!"

"Well you damn well better!" He replied.

"Ya know son, I'm getting pretty damn tired of being the only one who works in this house!"

Under my breath I said, "Maybe if you didn't run mom off you wouldn't be the only one working..."

"What!?" My dad snapped.

"Nothing... Sorry dad." I replied.

With that, he left my room and went back to getting dressed for work.

I know it's not his fault mom left.

And I do feel like I should do more to help him out. He's been on edge a lot lately. Snaps at everything. And spends most nights out drinking before coming home, stumbling to bed, then repeating our morning routine all over again.

I entered the hall to go brush my teeth in the bathroom and I encountered dad headed the opposite way to the front door. As we passed in the narrow hallway I turned my body to face the wall and he turned his towards me, and I felt his crotch brush over my butt cheeks as he squeezed by me. When he reached the door he stopped, looked down at his feet and said,

"I'm gonna go out after work tonight. Won't be back til late..."

I replied, "Ok dad, I'll be here when you get home. I love you."

After he left I finished my morning routine. Shaved my legs smooth, went to my mom's closet and picked out a cute lacy pair of red panties and matching bra and put them on.

One of my favorite things since mom left is that I have free reign of all her sexy lingerie and can dress like the little sissy boi I always fantasized being.

I'm pretty close to her size, and even the bras fit close enough. She never did have very large breasts.

So now I can play dress up every day when dad is at work.

I even get to wear my sexy clothes under my boy clothes when I go outside. It's so exciting knowing I'm keeping this little secret under my normal clothes as I talk to strangers and go to job interviews.

Just so long as I am careful to always wash them and put them back when I'm done so my dad doesn't notice.

I don't actually have any interviews today. I only told my dad that so he would get off my back. I'm taking the bus to the other side of town, to the old book store that sells adult DVDs and toys in the back room.

I never buy anything.

One day I'm gonna work up enough courage (and money) to buy a nice big ten inch realistic dildo that squirts and everything. But for now I just love the rush of standing as close as I can to the men perusing the videos in the back room. Sometimes I can see their dicks jump in their pants and I try not to let them catch me watching. It's an exciting way to spend the afternoon.

The bus ride was uneventful, and there were only two men in the back room the whole time I was there. So I went back home, stripped to my under garments and spent the remainder of the day edging myself while reading sissy porn in my room.

After 4 intense hours I finally released my sissy seed into a sock, then laid down on top of my bed for a quick nap.

I awoke to the sound of the front door opening and noticed the night's darkness in my bedroom window. I heard his steps move toward my doorway and I froze. My bedroom light was still on, door open, and I was lying on top of my blanket dressed in red panties and bra.

My dad leaned against the doorframe of my room, bottle in hand, and paused. Clearly inebriated, I could see him squint his eyes trying to make out the figure before him. After a slight pause he stumbled slowly forward and fell onto the edge of my bed.

He took a moment to adjust his position until he was sitting upright, with his feet on my bed and his back resting against the headboard.

I lay motionless. Still unsure if he comprehends to situation. There's always the possibility he's blackout drunk right now.

He moves to take a drink from his bottle before resting it on his thigh with one hand. He moves his other hand towards me and I jump slightly when I feel his fingers run along the waistband of my panties.

"I always thought you looked beautiful in the red ones," my dad slurred. "That's why I bought them for you. Do you remember that night I gave you those?"

Unsure how to respond, I decided to go along with it until he passed out. So in my softest voice I said, "Yes, I remember."

"Best blowjob of my life!" He blurted.

I didn't respond.

And he fell silent too.

Then his hand relaxed and he spilled what little was left in his bottle on his pants as went to sleep.

With him finally out I decided it was ok to move. So quietly and slowly I climbed off the other side of the bed, reached in my closet and put a robe over myself.

Then I walked around to the side of the bed my dad was on and picked up the bottle off his lap and set it on my nightstand. I untied his boots and carefully removed them so he could sleep better.

Seeing the big wet stain on his pants I decided he'd better not sleep in those either. Gently, I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his fly and pulled down his zipper. Then I tugged at the bottom of the pant legs until his pants came down off his waist and easily slid off the rest of the way.

Lying there in his underwear I could once again see his bulge. There in my bed it somehow appeared even bigger than in the doorway.

He's out cold, I reasoned. There's no harm in finally taking a peak...

Standing on the floor, bent over at his waist, I carefully slid my fingers into the sides of his waistband and gently shimmied his underwear down his thighs.

As they slid down they revealed what I had been hoping to see all along.

It was a beautiful large uncut cock. It seemed to be at half mast and was nearly as wide as my girly little wrist. His balls we each the size of a golf ball and he had much less hair than I had imagined. It seems he manscapes, but I could still see a silver pube here and there.

I marveled at it only a little while before I just had to touch it. Slowly I wrapped the fingers of my right hand around the shaft. Then paused and looked up at his face to see if he noticed. Still no change in his breathing or expression, so I was safe to keep going.

It was so big and felt so heavy in my hand. It was nothing like holding my own tiny dick. This was a man's dick. This was powerful and beautiful, and I just had to taste it. So I leaned my head down, and holding his cock upright in my hand I stuck out my tongue and pressed it against the soft fleshy tip of his foreskin. It was wet as I pressed my tongue down into it. I pulled my tongue back in my mouth and tasted a salty but sweet precum very similar to the taste of my own.

Finally tasting another man's cock made my little dick instantly hard and I decided to drop the robe.

Now with just my mom's lingerie on I took hold of my dad's cock once more and put my lips to the head. I pressed my lips down over the head of his penis, pulling down his foreskin to reveal the smooth, bulbous head of his cock against my tongue in my mouth. I was overcome by the flavor of his meaty head and swirled my tongue all around it while holding it in my mouth.

As I did I felt the whole thing grow and stand erect. I grasped it with both hands and continued to lick and bob on the head of my dad's amazing cock. I never imagined it could get this big.

Now I absolutely needed to coax that daddy cum out for me to enjoy. So I pulled my lips down over my teeth, sucked in the head of his dick and bobbed up and down as fast as I could while I stroked his shaft with both hands.

Eventually I heard a moan come from daddy and my hands felt him tense up just before flooding my hungry mouth with his thick, creamy hot cum. It shot into the back of my throat and filled my mouth nearly instantly. I never took my mouth off his cock and quickly swallowed between each violent eruption of cum, desperate not to lose a drop of it. After shooting five loads into my eager little mouth he suddenly rolled his body away from my, pulling his dick out of my mouth then he mumbled, "Good night sweetie."

"Good night Daddy." I whispered.

I put my robe back on and slept on the couch that night, savoring the taste of Daddy's cum.

The next morning I woke to Daddy already dressed as he tapped me on the foot and quietly said, "It's time to get up. And please try to find a job today. Okay?"

"Ok dad." I replied. "I promise I'll really look today."

When he got to the door he stopped, looked down at his feet and said, "I'm gonna go out after work again tonight. Won't be back til late...". Then he paused before continuing, "There's a red corset in the back of your mom's closet I really like."

I replied, "Ok Daddy, I'll be here when you get home. I love you."

Sjen451
Sjen451
188 Followers