All Comments on 'Sissy Hubby Ch. 05'

by buttboi

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great !!!

I love "Dotti" PLEASE write more SOON !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Kim comes on to Dottie

I'd like to see Kim come on to Dottie in a sexual way. But, when they get ready for their sexual encounter, Kim turns out to be a transvestite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SO HOT

This story has been so hot. Great to see Dottie suck cock and become a pierced slut. Would love to see her get a set of titties and become the cock whore she so wants to be! LOVE THIS STORY, PLEASE WRITE MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another great chapter

Wow Buttboi, another great chapter into the sissyhood or our little slut 'husband'. I am waiting in much anticipation to see what happens in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
piercing

im not that into piercing, but if he likes it go for it.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
Good story

Hell yes. The few things I didn't like was the inclusion of the neighbor into their fantasies, and intimacies. Then going public, without talking to him at all. Then the piercing. Did anyone else catch the omitting of an I love you in their talking, I sure would have. Everything so far, although a bit overboard, is acceptable in a loving relationship, in my eyes, and that's the rub. It seems as though she has her own plans, and not telling him. It's ok to reveal his fantasies, but not for her, do I read that right?

tonitemptstonitemptsover 5 years ago
Ouch

I really liked it up to the clitty piercing. I didn't dislike it but it hits a bone with me. Makes me kinda numb. But that aside I thought it was great.

garter2000garter2000about 5 years ago
Sissy slut

Would love to be Dottie

pokeyridepokeyridealmost 5 years ago
I love it

I love this whole story so far. I would love for that to happen to me. Well except for the "Prince Alberta", I don't think I could handle that ........yet !!!!!

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
Cute Story!!!

I could go for free piercings in exchange for a BlowJob...The Sissy should have got a tattoo also...How about getting a Hello Kitty tattooed on his ass cheek....

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 1 year ago

you don't become a sissy slut over night and I do not like this part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The more I read this story the more I want to live it. I would love to suck another man’s dick while my wife watches. To have him shoot his cum on my face and in my mouth is so much what I want

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous