Sissy in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! You made it," he says with a big smile. I gasp as he grabs me into a big bear hug and practically squeezes the life out of me.

He finally puts me down. "I'm glad you came. We're about to have so much fun."

Before I realize it, I'm being led out of the airport as he carries my bag. We arrive at his luxurious, fully electric, sleek silver SUV with chrome trim and leather seats. He opens the door for me and helps me before placing my bags in the back seat. We take off right after that and drive through the rows of casinos with bright flashing displays and virtual holograms everywhere, lighting up the place with dancing girls and dancing cards.

We drive past all that to a high rise that threatens to poke a hole in the ozone layer. He pulls up as a valet takes the keys while he grabs the luggage and leads us inside to a fancy glass elevator. We head in to find what looks like a stripper and a guy in a silk suit who practically molests her already within the elevator as the doors closes. I'm blown out of my mind when he pulls up her skirt to find she has a tiny little cock locked up in a cage. I can't help but stare.

They get off a few levels up, leaving just the two of us in the elevator. "Like what you saw?"

Ademar has a cheesy smile. "What? Uh... I don't know. That's a little wild."

"Well, that's Vegas for you. Honestly, I thought she was hot," he says as the elevator opens. "Well, here's our floor."

I follow him out as we arrive at his apartment. My jaw drops as we walk inside. It's huge. Two stories, with white marble flooring and a huge jacuzzi near the balcony that's separated by a giant glass wall. He's got a big ass aquarium that nearly takes up a wall itself with all sorts of exotic fish. His place is beyond luxurious.

"Feel free to make yourself at home. But don't get too comfy. There's a huge party with several guildmates tonight and I'd like to introduce you to them," he says as he sets my luggage down and walks into the kitchen to make himself a drink. "Would you like a drink?"

"Uh... sure," I say as I take it all in. Then I remember something as I pull out my phone and text Zoe to tell her I arrived. "Hey, could my friend come to the party? She just moved out here for college a few weeks ago."

"Sure, the more the merrier. Are you two dating?" he asks.

I shake my head no. "I wish! She's way out of my league."

"Don't cut yourself short. Anyone would be happy to date you. Especially once you truly become successful and get a place like this. Of course, this stuff doesn't make you who you are. It's the things that got you all of the glitz and glamor that make you who you are. Don't forget that when you're a megastar," he says as he finishes making up the drinks and hands me one. "Cheers to future success."

We toast our glasses together and take a drink. I nearly choke on it. It's strong. "I... I'm not quite old enough to drink yet. I'm only eighteen."

"It's all good. You're in Vegas. No one cares," he says with a smile and a wink. I did my best to force the poison down. After a few more drinks, we finally got into one of the car lift apps and ride to Ademar's friend's house.

It's a giant mansion outside of Vegas with a massive pool. The place has a circular driveway which is packed with cars as music glares from the place.

Ademar puts his arm over my shoulder with a smile. "Ready to have some fun? This is literally our lives out here. Play video games in our day job and go to crazy parties like these."

"I want this more than anything!" I say as my eyes glaze over the place. He ushers me inside and he's welcome with a cheer and two big ass black dudes walk up and bump his fists.

"Yo, Kill, you already know who these are. That's Ganks, and this is Spitfyre," Ademar says as he points to the bigger of the two with muscles threatening to tear his shirt apart and the skinnier one that's a head taller.

"Ser Ganks-a-lot to you," he says at Ademar, which gets him chuckling. The guy could literally squash me with his hand. But I'm put at ease knowing who he is and seeing how we've been hanging out online for the better part of the summer. He helped me get geared and is someone I feel like I can talk to about anything. He turns to me with a smile. "But you can just call me Ganks. My real name's Calvin. Nice to finally hang out in person. Feels like we've been chilling for so long, it's hard to believe we've never met in person."

I laugh. "Right?"

He holds out his fist, and I bump it.

"What's up, little Kill? Good to finally meet you in the flesh. You're shorter than I thought you'd be, but it's all good. Real name's Typhon by the way. My dad was obsessed with Greek mythology, so he named me after a Greek monster." Spitfyre is also pretty chill. Always helping out, offering advice, and always stoned. It makes me smile to see him with a burning blunt in hand as the smell of weed hits my nose.

"I can't believe I never knew your guys' real names and we've been hanging out online for the entire summer almost," I say as I bump Typhon's fist.

"Right? For real," Typhon says. Then he hands me the blunt. "Want a puff?"

My eyes go wide. "I've never smoked before. In fact, today's the first day I've had a drink too."

All three of them look at each other and laugh. Spitfyre puts the blunt in my hand. "We are about to corrupt this little white boy."

I look at it and then up at them. "I just... Suck on it?"

They all laugh once again as the exchange looks. Ademar takes the blunt from my hands as he wraps his arm back around my shoulder. "It ain't a cock, you don't suck it like one. You just puff on it like you're puffing on air."

"But if you want to suck a cock, they're are plenty here who'd love to get their dick sucked. This is a no-judgment-free zone. As you can see," Typhon says as he waves his hand around.

For the first time, I look around and really see what's going on. People are having sex right in the living room. One guy's getting his dick sucked. Another big black dude has a little white girl bent over the couch and pounding her as she squeals. There's a leather collar around her neck attached to a leash he holds. Wait, a second... She has a little cock dangling in a cage between her legs. Holy fuck. What's going on? I look back at the dude getting his cock sucked to realize the person I thought was a woman on the floor is another little feminine guy in panties who also has a leash and collar.

Before I can say anything, Ademar hits the blunt and blows the smoke in my face. He then holds it out in front of my mouth and brings his lips to my ears and whispers to me. "Just press your lips on it and suck it in with a puff."

I do as he says and put my lips against the tip and suck in a puff of air. I immediately gasp and fall into a coughing fit. I feel Ademar's hand rubbing my back as he takes the blunt away. Then Ganks hands me a little pill. "This will help. Take my word. It'll make you feel real good."

He hands me his drink and I absentmindedly swallow the pill and take a drink of his beer. Then I follow them into the house as Ademar, Calvin, and Typhon introduce me to everyone. Some names I recognize from the guild. Thankfully, most go by their in-game name. Is everyone from the guild here?

What's truly shocking is that Sweetdreams and Queenpewpew who I thought were girls are the two ones in the living room wearing collars. Sweetdreams was sucking cock while Queenpewpew was getting fucked.

My jaw drops as I see what's going on outside. A bunch of men in masks are all gang-banging a woman... no, another girly-looking sissy while they film. What have I gotten myself into? It dawns on me that I am in Vegas, so far from my home, with people I've only met online. This could go very wrong real fast, and what is Zoe going to think when she gets here?

It's not long before I felt whatever Calvin gave me and it makes me feel really good. Like on cloud nine. Ademar continues to lead me through the giant house with his arm draped around my shoulder. I'm glad he hasn't ditched me as most people would've. I kinda like having his arm draped over me. Makes me feel safe. Not that I have anything to fear from anyone here. It seems like they're all in the guild and I know quite a few from just raiding, but still, I'd never expect all this crazy sex going on.

Ademar brings me to an empty room with a couch on it. Before I realize it, I'm in his arms as he kisses me. His tongue is pushing into my mouth while his hand grabs my ass. I'm so completely caught off guard that I don't even fight it. I'm afraid to. Part of me even likes it. He finally breaks away to take his shirt off. I'm trembling and I'm not sure what I should do. Should I tell him to stop? But then I see his rock-hard body, full of muscle, and I bite my lip. I meet his hungry gaze and a mix of fear, excitement, arousal, and confusion runs through me. "What... What are you doing?"

He pulls me in again and kisses me. "When I first saw your stream, I knew I wanted you. You're such a sexy little femboy and I knew you'd make the perfect little sissy slut. I'm going to make you my little sissy slave. Don't be afraid, you'll love it. I promise. Just relax and submit."

He kisses me and his hands tug at my clothes. He breaks away to tear my shirt off. "Once you've taken my cock, you'll be a total addict for it."

He pulls my clothes off, and I don't know what to do. I'm equally terrified and surprisingly aroused. I'm not gay. At least, I don't think I am. I've always been attracted to Zoe and yet I have done nothing to stop Ademar as he strips me completely naked. His hands grope all over my body, leaving chills across my skin.

I'm trembling from his touch. Am I seriously about to do this? Am I really about to have sex with another man?

He reaches down and pulls something from his pocket and then hands me a pair of girl's panties as I stand in front of him naked. "Put on these for me, baby. They'll look so good on you."

Looking down at the pair of pink cotton panties, they feel soft in my hands. I can't wear these. These are for girls. I'm a boy. I... I put them on, sliding the soft fabric over my practically hairless legs. They feel snug against my butt which fills them in. "Fuck, baby, you're so sexy. I'm glad you're accepting all this. You're truly a natural sissy. It's time you learned your place. Don't you agree?"

I just stare into his eyes with hands shaking, knees threatening to buckle, and goosebumps all over my skin. He reaches up and grabs a fistful of my hair, bringing me close to him. Our faces are only an inch apart. "You're a little sissy bitch. Born to take cock and serve a real man. Me. I don't want this to come off as cruel, but everything I did for you was because I want to own you. Admittedly, I truly enjoyed our conversations and hanging out with you. You do make a good friend which makes this all even better in a bittersweet way. It didn't make all the manipulations easy since I did feel guilty about it all, but it will make your life as my little sissy slave far more enjoyable for the both of us since we have this connection and we have so much in common."

I feel like I've just been slapped across the face. Like this has all been one big joke, just like my life always has been in high school. "I... I don't understand. Does this mean I was never actually going to become a member of the guild or... in your circle of friends?"

He laughs. "That's not it all. Of course, you're a member of the guild and you'll be within my circle of friends. But you're going to be my little sissy girlfriend too. I don't really want to force you or anything, but I always do whatever it takes to get what I want. That's why I'm so successful and I just can't picture my life without you in it on your knees, sucking my cock every morning."

My face heats up as if I just caught a fever. He kisses me and forces me down on the couch. I look up into his eyes as they seek to possess me. He smiles down at me. "So? Are you going to submit and be my little sissy girl?"

"I... I don't have a choice, do I?" I ask as my heart races within my chest.

"Well, I do own and manage all your financial accounts since you went through me to get all those sponsors. There's also a secret camera here that shows you now wearing panties and kissing me. And of course, you couldn't stop me from fucking you. All that being said, I want you to want to be my little sissy. I like spending time with you and talking to you. If I force you, it'll ruin all that. But I want you so bad." He leans in closer and presses his lips against my cheek, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. I feel his hot breath against my ear right before he bites it. "Just let me have my way with you tonight and see if you like it. I know you will. If you do, then you're mine. If not, you can go home after the event and take control of your finances and the pictures will all be deleted."

He leans back to look into my eyes. "Does that sound good, do we have a deal?"

I don't even realize I'm nodding before he kisses me again. Then his lips travel down my body before he takes the rest of his clothes off. My jaw drops at the sight of his massive black cock. It's bigger than anything I've ever seen before. It's at least 9 inches long and thicker as thick as my forearm, which admittedly isn't all that thick, but for a cock is super thick. He grabs my hair and yanks me up to a sitting position. My face is only inches away from his monster cock.

My heart nearly burst from my chest as his big fat cock touches my cheek. He rubs the tip all over before resting the heavy shaft across my entire face. It's so big and smells of his musky, manly scent. A scent that I kinda like. It's intoxicating.

He grips his cock and slides the tip down against my lips. I can't fight the urge and open my lips, letting his massive prick into my mouth. I can't describe the feeling of taking a cock inside my mouth. It makes me feel weak, vulnerable, and super aroused. It was an act of submission that can't be undone. Once you have a cock in your mouth, there's really no going back. I'm a cocksucker now and deep down, I like it. Not only that, I'm a sucking cock while wearing girl panties. Does this mean I'm a gay sissy?

I moan as he slides his dick further inside my mouth. "Fuck, you are so god damn sexy with my big black cock in your white little sissy mouth. This is where you truly belong and you know it. Just face it, you will submit to me and be my bitch. You'll love it too. You'll enjoy every moment of taking my cock. You'll worship it. I know it. You and I are perfect for each other. You need a dominant man to own you and I need a little feminine sissy girl to serve me. We're a lock and a key with a perfect fit."

It's so hard to deny any of what he said as I actively suck his cock. My lips tighten around it and my tongue slides up and down the bottom side of it. The feel of his thick black cock in my mouth makes my own inadequate penis hard and wet. I cup his balls and massage them as I slobber all over his big dick. Spit strings out from my mouth to his cock as it slides out before getting rammed back in. I do my best to take it in as deep as I can before I gag all over it.

I have to face the likely probability that I will be sucking his cock a lot more in the foreseeable future. Am I seriously going to let this man own me? What will my mom think? What will Zoe think? Will it really be all that bad? His cock feels so good in my mouth and the thought of him dominating me won't leave my head. I can't stop picturing him on top of me, having his way with me. Turning me into his little sissy girl. It equally terrifies me and turns me on.

What is going on with me?

He pulls his cock out of my mouth, tugs my head up by my hair, and kisses me hard. His tongue conquers my mouth. He then pulls me to my feet by my hair and roughly forces me down on the couch on my hands and knees with my ass sticking out. He smacks it hard, making me yelp. "Fuck, you are so perfect. I've been waiting for this day for a long time. I want to own you so fucking bad. You're all mine. Ain't that right, you sexy little sissy?"

I look back up at him, biting my lip. "Yes, Ademar. I'm all yours."

I can't believe I just said all that. Fuck, but it just feels so hot. No one's ever wanted me as he does. It feels good to be desired. He smiles and gives my ass a nice slap. Then he reaches back down and grabs my hair, yanking me back up for another kiss. His mouth slips up to my ear and bites it. "I'm going to take good care of you, baby. You will call me daddy from now on and you're going to be my good little sissy girl. I want you to move in and stay with me."

My eyes go wide and my heart pounds in my chest as I feel his big fat cock come to rest against my plushy ass cheeks. "I will take care of everything and you'll get to play video games with me all day, party all night, and worship my cock. If you're a good girl, I might even let you have a sissy playmate."

"Yes daddy," I say with a whimper as he saws his cock up and down the crack of my ass.

He pushes me back down on the couch and then reaches over to the side table drawer. The next thing I hear is a bottle being opened and the contents being squirted out. I feel his fingers pressing a cold liquid into my ass and I tense up as one penetrates me. He slowly fingers my ass and it doesn't feel all that bad. Shit... He hits a really sensitive spot inside me. A grunt escapes my lips as he adds a second finger. His other hand wraps around my neck while his fingers plunge in and out of my ass. It feels weird, but not in a bad way.

Oh fuck...

He just added a third finger and his grip tightens around my neck. "Fuck your ass is so tight. Are you ready to lose your virginity and your manhood, little sissy?"

"Yes..." I manage to squeak out with his hand gripping my neck. "Please don't hurt me."

He releases my neck and his hand slides down around my torso and he pulls me against him, kissing me softly. "Baby, don't worry. I'll never hurt you. That's not what I want. I just want you. You never have to be afraid of me. Sure, I have a lot of kinks and I can be a bit sadistic, especially when it comes to humiliation and degradation. I can be a bit too dominant, but I don't have any intentions of hurting you. I can be romantic and compassionate too. But, after I fuck your ass, you'll be my sissy bitch from now on. You got that?"

"Yes daddy," I say as I lean into him. I can't believe it, but for the first time in my life, I feel vulnerable, but safe and wanted. It's the most amazing feeling in the world.

"Good girl," he says, kissing my neck. He slowly sets me back down on all fours. "Now, I'm going to fuck your tight ass and make you mine. It'll only hurt for a moment, but trust me, you'll love it after your ass adjusts to having my big black cock inside it."

I look back up at him as I cling to the couch and nod. He puts lube on his cock, smothering it all over. Then his eyes light up as he leans over, puts the lube, down, and reaches into the drawer for something else. A tiny little bottle. "This will help, baby."

He opens the bottle and leans over to place it in front of my nose. "Take a whiff of it. It'll make your ass hurt less."

I do as he says and takes a big whiff. I'm hit with a strong feeling of euphoria. Before I can really take it all in, I feel the tip of his dick press up against my ass. I can barely get out a gasp before he steadily pushes the big fat head inside me. I grunt out as my ass stretches to accommodate such a huge intruder. It plunges into my ass and I cry out with tears forming in the corners of my eyes. He holds it there as his hand gently runs up and down my back. "There, that wasn't so bad, was it? The worst part is over. Now we'll take it nice and slow so it won't hurt. But once it starts to feel real good, I'm going to dominate you like a little slut and make you my bitch."