Sissy in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... fuck." The only words I could think of as my ass feels like it's being stuffed like a turkey on thanksgiving day.

I feel his big fat cock slowly start to slide deep inside me, spreading my ass wide apart. I've never felt so stretched and full. He leans over and I feel his hot breath against my ear. "I've got to be honest with you. Most of the top members of our guild all belong to this club you could say. We all have two things in common. We're all gamers who play Aratheon in the same guild and we're all dominant men who desire little sissy girls like you."

His dick inches deeper inside as he grabs a handful of my hair. "So we created this club that acts as both a business to create content and make money along with a sort of deviant kinky sex fraternity where alpha men like me, make sissy beta girls, like you, our little bitches. That's primarily why I reached out to you."

I sink my teeth into the couch as my ass gets spread open wide by his fat cock as it conquers my bowels. He slaps my ass hard. "I had every intention of luring you over here just to make you my sissy bitch. A little cam whore. A fuck slut for the guild. At least at the start..."

His dick just keeps sinking deeper inside me. It hurts. Not unbearable, but it's not exactly painless. "When I first saw your videos all I could think about was all the sadistic shit I was going to do to you after I made you my bitch. I was going to completely and utterly humiliate you. Make you nothing but a cocksucking sissy faggot. I wanted to fully break you. I was even going to let all the men you saw at the party take a turn with you. Let them all gangbang you until you were nothing but a cumstain. I still might let my closest friends have some fun with you. I wanted to make the entire world see what a little fucking slut I'd make you into and turn your little girly ass into a cam star to make a shit ton of money off."

I grunt hard as tears start to fall from my eyes. What have I gotten myself into? My life is going to be completely over after this. Zoe will never speak to me again. I start to cry as his thighs finally meet my ass cheeks. "You see, streaming video games isn't our only source of revenue. It's not even our main source of revenue. We make far more money shooting porn videos of little sissy bitches like you getting turned out and fucked. We have an entire production and studio dedicated to it. Even have unique storylines and a docuseries about our organization in which sissies become slaves to dominant men and usually, everyone has their own pet sissy."

I look back at him with tears streaming down my face. "I thought we were friends. Please don't do that to me. I'll do anything."

He leans forward and brushes his hand against my cheek, wiping away the tears. "That's the thing, Killian. We are friends. I've come to really like you. Initially, I was just going to lure you over here, get you drunk to fuck the shit out of you while I film it all, and then use it to blackmail you into being my little slave. Then little by little, you'd become a cam whore and reveal it on your stream that you've been living a double life as a little sissy bitch at night. It'd make a ton of money."

Slowly he starts to pull out before sending his cock all the way back inside me. He yanks me back against him by my hair. "However, I don't think I can do that anymore. I like you a lot, Kill. Over the last few months, we really bonded. I know I'm not a good person, but I'm immensely loyal to those I consider my friends. And you became my friend over the summer. Someone I've told things to that I've never told anyone about. Especially the things about losing my mom, which is something we have in common."

He slowly starts to slide his cock in and out of my ass and the pain I initially felt fades away, replaced by a burning pleasurable sensation. "So I'm not going to turn you into some little cam whore. I still want to make you my sissy girl because I have to have you. But instead of making you a whore for profit, I want you to be my girlfriend. Heck, I want you to be my little sissy wife."

A moan escapes my mouth as the thrusts from his cock become faster. Pleasure rips through my ass, all the way up my spine. My own cock is hard. I never thought getting fucked in the ass would feel so good. Part of me is relieved by Ademar's confession. The other part of me is completely horrified. Before this moment, I'd never considered a gay relationship. I'd adamantly claim I was straight, but the pleasure I'm feeling from Ademar's cock deep inside my ass and the way he dominates me is admittedly one of the best things I've ever felt. I can't help but get all hot at the thought of being made into his little sissy slave wife. "What do you say? Are you going to be my little sissy girlfriend?"

He slams his cock all the way, balls-deep inside me, and makes me scream out in a mix of pleasure and pain. I want to be his wife, but what will everyone think of me at home? I try to look up at him as he starts pounding my ass. Our skin claps together with each of his thrusts. I'm overwhelmed with scorching heat and I feel so submissive. I meet his eyes. "Are you going to force me?"

He keeps his sword hilted deep in my ass and grabs my hair, yanking me back up. "I definitely could. There are hidden cameras here filming us. You don't want those recordings getting out, do you?"

"Oh please no..." I moan out as he grinds his dick inside me.

"Do you want me to force you?" He whispers in my ear.

I don't even realize I'm nodding. He smacks my ass hard and chuckles. "Just proves how much of a sissy you really are. Can't even make your own decisions. That settles it. You no longer have a choice in the matter. From now on, you're my bitch. I own you. This is for the best, anyway. But luckily for you, I'm not going to turn you into some little sissy cam star. Instead, you're going to be my little personal slave. A proper submissive sissy. You need to realize something though..."

He really starts to pound my ass hard, smacking it as he rams into me, forcing me back down on the couch and dominating me completely. The pleasure overcomes me and I can't take it any longer. I start to cum all over as my ass clenches down on his big fat dick. That's the straw that broke the camel's back. "Oooh fuck. Here it comes, bitch. I'm going to cum inside you and consummate our little relationship. From now on, you're my sissy bitch."

I feel his cock fill my ass up with his hot, thick cum as I lay almost lifeless on the couch. The overwhelming pleasure of having an orgasm while being fucked in the ass makes me feel like I'm in some kind of blissful coma. He finally pulls out of my ass with a loud pop. Then he grabs my hair and yanks me up. "What you need to realize, Killian, is that I don't take half-measures. If you're going to be my sissy, it's not a part-time thing. You're a sissy girl from now on and that means you'll dress like one twenty-four-seven. Your friends and family will have to come to terms with the real you because you truly are a sissy deep down. Do you understand?"

I look up and meet his eyes. I feel like there's no turning back anymore. I've made my bed and now I have to sleep in it. I nod my head.

"I want to hear you say it," he says.

"I... I understand." I spit out as my body trembles from the raw fucking I just got.

"Is that how you address me?" He raises a single eyebrow.

"I understand... Daddy," I say, feeling a wave of humiliation run over me that's oddly euphoric.

"Good girl, now clean off daddy's dick," he says, pulling me by the hair closer to his dirty, cum-covered, dick.

I hesitate but realize it's too late to say no now. I give in and open my mouth, letting him stuff it with his dirty cock. It doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would. The cum actually tastes kinda good, but that's not the only thing I taste. I can taste my own ass on his cock, too.

Suddenly, the door opens up, and, to my shock and horror, Zoe walks in. "Holy shit, Killian?"

If you've enjoyed the story so far, please give it a thumbs up. I'd appreciate any feedback down in the comment section below and check out my profile for more!