Sissy is a Temp Pt. 07

Story Info
He interviews for a waitress job at a restaurant for doms.
1.2k words
4.21
2.8k
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My short vignettes tell of weak pantywaists and strong women. The delicate femboys frolic in pretty lingerie, minidresses and high heels. Sometimes horny doms ravish the irresistibly sexy pansies and feminine happiness swells to erotic jubilation.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

This series of stories is about Sissy Sophie's temporary jobs. Mistress Lindsey McCorkle is his agent at the Pansy Employment Bureau. In this chapter he interviews with Mistress Aubrey Koch who manages a restaurant that caters to doms...

Mistress Lindsey was talking about me to two other ladies when I arrived at the restaurant. I heard her say, "He's obedient towards women and he gives wonderful cunnilingus." Just at that moment Mistress saw me and said, "Here's that sweet little bunny now. May I present Sissy Sophie."

One of the other women in the room was a statuesque brunette dressed in a revealing deep plunge blouse and tight fitting leather trousers. She stood, gave me a firm handshake and introduced herself as Mistress Aubrey. "I manage Chez Dominante," she added.

The other lady was a willowy blonde with fashion model looks. She was wearing a sheer pink top and a feathered mini skirt. The pretty blonde remained seated, smiled warmly and said, "I'm Aubrey's assistant and my name is Debbie."

Mistress Aubrey spoke next. "Lindsey, you were telling us about Sissy's oral skills. Let's start with that. Debbie, would you mind doing the honors? I'd like to watch."

Debbie didn't mind at all. She removed her feathered skirt and showed off a gorgeous pair of Adore Me nylon tanga panties. The dainty lavender confection had a narrow gusset and wide black lace on the rear panel. A matching garter belt held up her sheer nylon fashion hosiery.

Mistress Aubrey placed a kneeling mat with the word 'Sissy' on the floor in front of Mistress Debbie. I gathered that pansy cunnilingus was a frequent occurrence at Chez Dominante.

Mistress Debbie stood so that I could remove her darling little knickers. Then she sat again, raised the lacy hem of her skirt and spread her luscious thighs. Her shaven coochie was one of the most superb creations that I'd ever seen!

There was a red Cupid tattoo complete with bow and arrow above her pussy. Her labia were graceful arches, each with five shiny gold piercings. Those labia beautifully framed her alluring vulva while her cute little clitoris was partially hidden by its fleshy hood.

I set about stroking Mistress Debbie's labia and she soon began moaning with pleasure. Meanwhile, the other two mistresses discussed my technique and Mistress Aubrey snapped a few pictures. "They're for display in the private dining room," she said.

After I moved to Mistress Debbie's clitoris the little nub began growing and became erect. By now she was panting and breathing rapidly. When I put more pressure on her clitty, Mistress's arousal soared. Then she climaxed in a fit of womanly euphoria while shrieking, "Oh my God!" over and over.

When Mistress Debbie caught her breath she asked, "Aubrey, is there time for another one?"

"Maybe later, Debbie," Mistress Aubrey replied. "Now I'd like to see how Sissy Sophie looks in our waitress uniform. Let's go to the dressing room."

The three ladies and I walked down a short hallway to a room marked 'Sissies'. Three pansy waitresses were busily getting ready for their work shift. Two were at a row of lighted makeup table along one wall. The other sissy was adjusting her garter straps in front of a full length mirror.

Mistresses Lindsey and Aubrey sat in upholstered chairs in the center of the room while Mistress Debbie fetched a waitress outfit. The uniform was a 1960s style pink minidress with white pinstriping and charming cap sleeves.

The sweet little frock had a white lapel collar printed with polka dots and a matching belt. The tight skirt had a scalloped hemmed and came with a frilly apron that tied around the waist. A wide elasticized headband completed the retro look.

"Is there somewhere I can change?" I asked the Mistress Aubrey.

"There is a private room but let's do this here, Sissy," she replied. "I need to inspect your lingerie."

I was a little shy and embarrassed about disrobing before the three women. However, I obeyed and removed my sunflower yellow Maggy London midi dress. Underneath I was wearing an extra-firm control MiracleSuit panty girdle with a two-way stretch band at the bottom to lift my derriere. My DD breasts were shaped by a Leonisa longline push-up bra with under-cup support and padded shoulder straps to cushion the heavy weight of my boobies.

"That's nice shapewear, Sissy," said Mistress Aubrey, "but our policy is that sissies must be corseted. Please disrobe all the way, dear, and Mistress Debbie will fit you.

I was even more embarrassed now but I followed Mistress Aubrey's orders. When I wiggled out of the panty girdle my little dickie was stiff and throbbing. All three ladies giggled at me and I wanted to disappear. Then I removed my long-line bra and put my milky white titties on display which added to my humiliation.

Mistress Debbie produced a stylish Vollers corset with steel boning. The overbust foundation garment had front busk fastenings with full length back lacing. The sexy shaper featured strong but luxurious outer panels over a a soft cotton lining.

Mistress Aubrey indicated that I should grab the lacing bar which was directly over my head. I had to stand on tiptoes and stretch before I could reach it. That already reduced my waistline measurement.

Then Mistress Aubrey held the corset in front of me while Mistress Debbie ran its strong cords through the steel grommets in back. Next, Mistress Debbie began pulling on the cords to cinch the corset around my waist. I had worn cinching garments before but they were mainly for show. This one was for real!

Mistress Debbie tugged harder on the cords and I could feel my waist being whittled down. She stopped long enough for Mistress Aubrey to measure me with a tailor's tape.

"That's 22 inches," she said. "We've still got a long way to go."

Mistress Debbie pulled as hard as she possibly could. When Mistress Aubrey measured me again

my waist had been reduced to 20 inches. "Just a little more," she said.

I had never been cinched this tightly. My ribs ached and I could only take shallow breathes. Additional waist reduction seemed impossible!

Mistress Debbie asked Mistress Lindsey for help. Each lady took one cord and tugged with all their might. Meanwhile Mistress Aubrey supported me so that I wouldn't fall over backwards. By the time that Mistress Aubrey measured me at 18 inches, I had fainted.

Someone used smelling salts to revive me. I found that the mistresses had added three layers of padded panties to my shapewear and had dressed me in one of their adorable waitress uniforms. They also tied the frilly apron around my waist and put my feet in Sam Edeleman kitten heel pumps.

I was still short of breath from the tight cinching. So, Mistress Aubrey and Mistress Debbie helped me out of my chair and walked with me to a full length mirror. I was astonished at my 34-18-35 figure. My curvy body so sexy that I wanted to fuck myself!

The story of Sissy Sophie and the Mistresses will be continued.

Your comments, questions and discussions are welcome.