Sissy is a Temp Pt. 06

Story Info
An opportunity to waitress at a restaurant for doms.
1k words
4.15
3.7k
00

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My short vignettes tell of weak pantywaists and strong women. The delicate femboys frolic in pretty lingerie, minidresses and high heels. Horny doms ravish the irresistibly sexy pansies and their feminine happiness swells to erotic jubilation.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

This series of stories is about Sissy Sophie's temporary jobs. Mistress Lindsey McCorkle is his agent at the Pansy Employment Bureau. In this chapter she has summoned him to discuss an opening suitable to his gender...

The first thing I do when meeting Mistress Lindsey at her office is to give her cunnilingus. She had already removed her tight pencil skirt that day before I arrived. When I knelt, Mistress lifted her lace embroidered half-slip, eagerly anticipating my oral ministrations.

She was wearing open crotch nylon briefs by Natori. The alluring knickers had stretchy garter straps for holding up her glamorous Sevilla cuban heel sheer hosiery. My joyful weenie stiffened!

Mistress Lindsey spread her creamy soft thighs wide apart and pressed my face within them. The wonderful aroma of her strawberry douche invaded my senses. I wished that I had a vagina to scent!

When I began stroking her vulva with my tongue, Mistress started moaning and she forced my head deeper into her glorious crotch. As I continued licking, her arousal climbed steadily. I pressed harder and increased the tempo until she soared to a blissful orgasm. Mistress shrieked with joy and raked her sharp nails down my arms.

She likes to spoon after climaxing. So, I sat in her lap and she put her strong arms around me. Mistress is always curious about my lingerie and she lifted my fuchsia miniskirt for a peek and then smiled approvingly at my Dream Girl nylon hipsters. The lovely pink knickers featured embroidered hearts on the tummy panel and white eyelash lace on the leg openings. A matching garter belt with six straps held up my dot-patterned nylon fashion stocking.

My little dickie is always hard after I satisfy Mistress Lindsey. On some days she relieves my tension with a hand job and this was one of those lucky occasions.

First I must be bound and made vulnerable though. So, Mistress tied my hands behind my back, fastened a penis gag in my mouth and blindfolded me. I love being rendered helpless by powerful women and my pansy excitement grew!

Mistress raised a pair of period panties up over my nylon knickers and sat me on her lap again. Then she reached inside my undies and gently laid hold of my weenie with her warm soft hand. I settled into her loving embrace and nestled my face against her billowy soothing breasts.

Mistress Lindsey bent forward and gave me a motherly kiss on the cheek. Then she said, "You've been a good little girl for me, sweetheart. Now, you get a lovely reward!"

Delightful feminine sensations swirled in my head. She only had to stroked my weenie a few times before those marvelous feelings overwhelmed me. A full load of jizz spurted from my dickie in a spasm of sissy euphoria!

After Mistress unbound me, I removed the soaking period panties. Then I cleaned my nylon knickers as best as I could with a Kotex maxi-pad from my purse.

After that Mistress told me about the job opening which was at a fancy restaurant catering to doms. The manager, Ms. Aubrey Koch, said that they needed one additional sissy waitress for a special event. Mistress informed me that there was no pay for this work but I would wear a cute white waitress outfit and serve female executives.

I begged Mistress Lindsey to arrange an interview with the restaurant manager. She replied that she'd already done that. So, I gave her another orgasm to show my appreciation.

---

I wanted to look classy at the interview with Mistress Aubrey, so I made an appointment at my salon for a hairdo and manicure. My stylist, Alicia, gave me a super cute 1960s flip hairdo with bangs. Then she added a barrette with rosebud decoration on the back of my head and tied a white lacy ribbon on top.

Noreen, the manicurist, suggested extra long nail extensions. We settled on a 2-inch length and she applied white French tips over the pink base. All three of us were delighted with my charming new look. We high-fived and embraced before I left the shop.

When I returned home, I chose a sunflower yellow Maggy London midi dress for the interview. The pretty frock had three-quarter length sleeves, a wide waistband and a front placket. I set it aside while I put on my undies.

I began with a tight-fitting MiracleSuit panty girdle. The extra-firm tummy panel of this high waist garment flattened my stomach and its two-way stretch butt-lift band gave my derriere a pleasing feminine shape.

I wore a longline underwire bra by Leonisa with the girdle. The push-up brassiere featured extra under-cup support for my DD bosom. The widely set straps had soft padding at the shoulders which is appreciated by us full figured girls!

The mirror reflection showed my lovely feminine figure in its sexy shaping garments. I wanted to jill off but I didn't have time before the interview.

Next I sat on my velvet chair, drew up my Pearlescent nylon stockings and held them in place with lacy white bridal garters. Then I smoothed the silky fabric over my legs. The sight of the stockings, garter clips and my French tipped nails made my weenie tingle with sissy delight!

After that I applied my makeup starting with Maybelline azure blue eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara for my smoky eye look. I tweezed, penciled and waxed my eyebrows into alluring arches. Finally, I put on watermelon pink CoverGirl Continuous Color lipstick and coated it with their Super-Shiny Lip Gloss.

The mirror image of my pretty face and sexy lingerie was wonderfully feminine. That was exactly the look I wanted, and it gave me the poise and confidence that a young lady needs for an important a job interview.

After putting on my cute yellow dress and brushing my hair I was ready to go. My stiletto heels click-clacked as I marched down my hallway toward the front door. I was on my way to meet with Mistress Koch!

The story of Sissy Sophie and Mistress Koch will be continued.

Your comments, questions and discussions are welcome.