Sissy is a Temp Pt. 08

Story Info
He services a lady in the 'pleasure suite'.
1.1k words
4.18
2.8k
1

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My short vignettes tell of weak pantywaists and strong women. The delicate femboys frolic in pretty lingerie, miniskirts and high heels. Sometimes horny doms ravish the irresistibly sexy pansies. Feminine happiness swells to euphoric jubilation for all.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

This series of stories is about Sissy Sophie's temporary jobs. Mistress Lindsey McCorkle is his agent at the Pansy Employment Bureau. In this chapter he serves at a special event for doms...

Mistress Aubrey Koch, the manager of Chez Dominante restaurant, lined up all the sissy waitresses before the evening gala began. She and her assistant, Mistress Debbie, walked down the row of pansies like a couple of drill sergeants. They were inspecting the boys' white minidress uniforms along with their hair and makeup.

The manager swatted two of the pantywaists with her wooden paddle because their feminine appearance did not meet expectations. Mistress Debbie dried their tears with lacy hankies that she carried for such occasions. Then the sissies gathered around Mistress Aubrey to hear what she had to say about the event.

"Boys, you must be on your best behavior this evening because we are hosting a very special group of women. These ladies came from all parts of the country for their Pussy Power convention in our city. Tonight is their banquet and we want to give them a soiree they'll never forget. Are there any questions?"

"Yes, Mistress," lisped a sissy with teased hair, "are the women going to molest us?"

"I'm certain that they'll ravish a pretty boy like you," Mistress replied cheekily.

The sissy blushed and hid his eyes behind his pretty manicured fingers.

"Are there any other questions?"

"I have a question, Mistress," I said. "Are they allowed to punish us?"

"Debbie, would you like to answer that?" replied Mistress.

"I'll be glad to, Aubrey" said Mistress Debbie. "Certainly the ladies are permitted to apply disciple. Any conduct not becoming of a sissy will result in a trip to the punishment room. There were lots of red bottoms and crying pansies at last year's banquet. My advice is to curtsy, smile and obey orders."

"Thank you, Debbie," intoned Mistress Aubrey. "All right, boys. Let's give our guests a wonderful evening!"

As the other ninnies dispersed, Mistress Debbie tapped me on the shoulder. "Sissy Sophie," she said, "come with me please."

She walked me down a short hallway to a door labeled 'Pleasure Suite'. There were five other sissies already inside the well furnished room.

"Boys," said Mistress Debbie, "most of you know what this is, but Sissy Sophie is new. Would one of you like to explain what goes on here?"

A strawberry blonde pantywaist with big hoop earrings replied, "We mostly give cunnilingus but we do whatever we're told."

"That's a good summary," said Mistress Debbie. "There are six private 'love chambers' off of this lounge. Go with the lady who chooses you and please her. It's very simple."

Just at that moment, a buxom redhead and a tall brunette entered the room together. Mistress smiled and invited them over to where we were talking.

"Ladies, these are the sissies we've made available for your enjoyment. I'd especially like to recommend Sissy Sophie. I know from personal experience that Sophie is a lady's best friend when she wants pleasure."

"I'll take him!" said the redhead immediately. Then she asked, "Is there special equipment in the love chambers?"

"They're all furnished with queen sized beds, bondage frames and other amenities. So you can take him to any one," replied Mistress Debbie cheerily.

The full figured lady took my hand firmly in hers and led me to the nearest chamber. the cozy little boudoir had soft lighting, a large vase of fresh flowers on a bureau and an antique wardrobe closet. I eyed the impressive bondage apparatus, hoping that Mistress would secure me there.

"My name is Laverne," said the pretty woman with a smile.

Remembering Mistress Debbie's advice, I smiled back, curtsied and said, "I'm here to serve, Mistress Laverne. I hope you'll enjoy me."

"I'm sure I will," she said coyly. "Let's start with my clothing. Unzip me."

Mistress Laverne was wearing a pleated fuchsia evening gown of taffeta by Veronica Beard. The charming frock had elbow-length puff sleeves, a crystal-embellished collar and an empire waist. I unzipped the dress, helped Mistress remove it over her head and then hung it in the wardrobe.

The Chantelle intimates under Mistress's dress were the most splendid I had ever seen. She wore a boldly feminine Midnight Flowers push-up bra in red. The lovely confection had all-over lace on top of transparant tulle for a stunning visual effect.

Her matching open crotch panties featured floral lace throughout the back. A Chantelle Impulse garter belt held up her ultra sheer Cervin of Paris nylon hosiery. My weenie stiffened joyfully and sissy chills radiated throughout my body.

"Now it's your turn," said Mistress Laverne with a wry smile.

My waitress uniform was a 1960s style pink minidress with white pinstriping and dainty cap sleeves. The little outfit had a white lapel collar printed with polka dots and a matching belt. The scallop-hemmed skirt fit tightly on my derriere. A frilly white apron with 'sissy' embroidered in the center amidst pink hearts completed the look.

Mistress Laverne unzipped me and helped me wiggle out of the snug garment. Underneath I was wearing a satin-finish Vollers corset. The sexy shapewear had steel boning, front busk fastenings and full-length back lacing. I wore cute pink nylon briefs over my garter belt and I was feeling confident about my feminine appearance.

"Let's get comfy, honey boy," said Mistress sweety. Then she climbed on the queen size bed and pulled me along with her.

When Mistress Laverne turned off the bedside lamp the room was in complete darkness. She rolled me onto my back and got on top. I felt deliciously helpless under the weight of this large woman with her massive breasts and derriere.

Her soft warm lips touched mine and she probed me with her eager tongue. French kissing led to marvelous breast fondling. My dickie began throbbing inside my nylon knickers and sublime girlish feelings cascaded over me!

Then Mistress straddled me and placed her pussy over my mouth. Her wonderful musk aroma filled my senses and I began licking her avidly. Mistress responded marvelously with loud moaning and deep breathing.

I increased the tempo and pressure in harmony with Mistress's arousal. Soon she was at the brink of orgasm and I pushed her over the top with rapid tongue flicking. She climaxed euphorically with a piercing shriek of ecstasy.

Mistress Laverne paused for a moment to catch her breath. "You're a very good girl, Sophie," she whispered amorously, "and you deserve a reward." Then she removed my panties and gently took hold of my rock hard weenie. Heavenly kittenish feelings overwhelmed as I eagerly awaited my treat.

---

The adventure of Sissy Sophie and Mistress Laverne in the love chamber will continue in the next chapter.

Your comments, questions and discussions are welcome.