Sissy Jess, Cuckolded by Mum Pt. 03

Story Info
Sissy Jess gets a makeover and a tan.
901 words
4.08
14.6k
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story about how sissy Jess, gets cuckolded by her Mum Evelyn, with his bully Curtis.

Jess was surprised to see Curtis come back into the shed a few minutes later. He applied some make up to Jess's face with a heavy hand. Then he took lots of pictures on his phone. Finally he released Jess's hands and told him to stay there whatever happened. Jess rubbed some feeling back into his wrists, feeling slightly woozy from the gin. He was very excited and all his senses were heightened to fever pitch.

Some time passed and eventually the door opened and Evelyn, Jess's mum stood there. She had obviously been to the hairdresser and had her makeup and nails freshly done too. Her small frame was clad in a yellow sarong with matching bikini top. She gasped when she saw the state of Jess. Her eyes quickly took in the array of her clothes and her underthings that were hung on the walls of the shed. She quickly pulled Jess from the shed and upstairs to her en suite bathroom, where she washed the makeup from his face before pushing him into the shower and soaping him with vanilla flavoured shower gel. She quickly dried him off and put him in one of her robes before bringing him down stairs where Curtis had set up two sub loungers against the railings that divided the patio from the rest of the garden. She sat Jess down in one.

"Don't move now, I won't be a second."

She entered the house beckoning Curtis to follow her. She returned minutes later with her make up kit and some shopping bags. She got Jess to raise his hands above his head and deftly Curtis grabbed his wrists and tied the to the railings one at either side of his head.

Evelyn started by removing Jess's robe completely and began to scan his body for stray hairs, to Jess's intense embarrassment she plucked any long ones she found. She shaped his eyebrows and satisfied that she had found any long hairs she coated his entire body with a foul smelling cream. Whilst waiting for this fast acting hair removal cream to work Evelyn contented herself by kissing and cuddling with Curtis. Putting her small petite frame all over his stocky body.

"Go, woman, he told her," pushing her off his lap.

Satisfied that the cream had done it's work, she directed Curtis to turn the hose on Jess as she pulled and twisted Jess this way and that. Finally she was happy, and Jess could see how excited she was as her nipples were hard buds pushing her bra top outwards. Again Jess was dried off.

Evelyn started on her hair. More foul smelling liquid, obviously hair dye, was applied. While waiting for this to act, Evelyn did Jess's toenails and fingernails., brushing on a deep red colour. Every time Jess opened his mouth to say something a look from Curtis was enough to silence her.

She could not get over how her feelings were so ambivalent. She was so excited and apprehensive as her mum worked. She couldn't wait to see the finished product. Finally Evelyn determined that Jess was ready for a hair rinse. Curtis used the hose more cautiously this time but using it until the water ran clear. Attention then turned to her face, Evelyn expertly applying a full coat of makeup. Finally both Evelyn and Curtis determined that the beauty modification was done.

Jess's wrists were released. She sat as she was told. What was the point. She knew that even if she ran, what could she do. She watched as Evelyn took a light blue and light pink bikini out of one of the bags and held them up for Curtis's approval. He indicated the pink one and Jess was quickly dressed in it. A pair of heeled gladiator sandals were put on her feet. She laid on the lounger as Evelyn, dropping the sarong stretched out on the lounger beside Jess. Curtis then got to work, costing both of the bikini clad bodies liberally with tanning oil.

Jess felt his lovely mum take his hand as she encouraged him to relax and enjoy the sunshine. Jess did exactly that, his body was tingling with excitement. He had no idea what was going to happen for the rest of the day. All he could do was lie there and work up his tan, turning as Evelyn directed him, he attempted to unfasten his bikini top as his mum did when they turned onto their bellies but Evelyn stopped him. The sun worked its magic as the heat spread slowly through his body, warming his blood as the smell of the tanning oil, combined with the alcohol Curtis had poured down his neck mingled and he fell asleep. He could feel hands applying more oil to his body. He was turned backwards and forwards as he floated away in sissy dreamland. His little "excitement " rock hard in his pink bikini bottoms.

He must have slept for the afternoon as the sun was going down as he was roused from his sissy slumber by his mum waking him before Curtis picked him up, easily in his strong arms and carried him into the house.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.