Sissy Jess, Cuckolded by Mum Pt. 04

Story Info
Jess marvels at the mirror, hears the lovers, swoons.
1k words
4.29
9.9k
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story about how sissy Jess, gets cuckolded by her Mum Evelyn, with her bully Curtis.

Curtis deposited Jess on the floor of his mum's en suite bathroom. He left, locking the door behind him. Jess finally got to look in a mirror. When she saw the transformation her jaw dropped. A beautiful sissy girl stared back from the mirror and she resolved there and then to be the best sissy girl in the world. It was so dramatic that even in her head Jess now thought of herself as she. The platinum blonde hair framed her perfectly made up face. When she reached up to touch her cheeks her scarlet nail varnish made it clear to anyone who would look at her, that her maleness was completely wiped away. She couldn't resist unfastening the bikini top. Even the few hours sunbathing had tuned her skin a light golden colour, which contrasted somewhat with the white bikini tanlines, where her milk white skin was still evident. She pulled down one side of the bikini bottoms and marvelled at the contrast there too. She had come so far in just one afternoon and she now knew that her lovely Mum, Evelyn would help Jess become the daughter that she had always wanted.

Speaking of her mum it seemed from the sounds of things that Curtis was keeping her well occupied in the room next door. Judging by the creaking sounds of the bed and the groans and moans getting progressively louder. She struggled to hear what was being said but it sounded hot and steamy and raucously sexual. Jess wanted to pull out and tug on her little "excitement" but she resisted the temptation, caressing her little sissy danglers at the thoughts of what would surely be a gorgeous cock that Curtis was using to elicit the sustained cries of pleasure from Evelyn. Jess hoped that with her Mum's influence that Curtis would treat her better than he had this morning and she got a warm feeling in her girly belly at the thoughts of him maybe making use of her, in the same way as he was making use of her mum's petite frame. Gradually the sounds subsided from the bedroom, and fearing Curtis's intervention, Jess quickly put herself to rights, straightened her bikini and sat on the loo to await her release.

She heard the door being unlocked and her lovely mum stood there completely naked. Her small body bore the marks of vigorous sex. He substantial breasts had small bruises and Jess could have sworn that there were teeth marks on her left nipple. Evelyn positively glowed. Her dark hair was mussed and her face was sweat stained from her heavy exertions. The dark hair between her legs was matted and she unselfconsciously sat and pissed with gusto.

"Get a bowl of warm water and a washcloth and go and clean my lover," she directed Jess.

"I need to have a shower, though I wish I could go out tonight wearing the smell of his delicious essence."

Jess was about to object when Evelyn said, "we expect you to come with us tonight for dinner and a nightclub."

Jess changed her mind about speaking and quietly filled a deep bowl and carried the washcloth into the bedroom. Curtis lay sprawled on his back on the bed with his legs wide apart. It was some sight. Jess gently cleaned his face and neck with the damp cloth, wiping away some traces of her mums lipstick. She couldn't wipe away the love bite that showed vividly on Curtis's neck. She moved down his caramel coloured chest, gently cleaning around his nipples and under his arms. Stopping to empty and refill the bowl and rise the cloth she returned to clean his taut muscular belly. Moving downwards she cleaned his sleeping cock and his heavy balls. She made sure that the shower was still running as she bent her head and kissed the heavy cock of who was once her bully. It was magnificent, more than a sissy could hope to be close to. Not overly long but so so thick. She unskinned the bulbous head and planted another kiss on his glans, revelling in her the naughtiness of her long hidden desires.

She heard the shower stop as she cleaned his short legs and ending with his feet, she hurried back to the bathroom.

"I hope you weren't giving my lover a sissy blowjob while I was in the shower Jess?"

Jess blushed furiously.

"Hee, hee, I am teasing you of course."

Jess said nothing. When her mother was finished drying herself they went into the bedroom.

"Look at my fine specimen of manhood, fast asleep, with his thing like a little boys."

Jess blushed again.

"You should see it all full mast, Jess, it is VERY impressive."

"Come on, Curtis will wake up soon and he will be ravenous. Then later he will be ravenous for me." Her mum giggled.

Her mum dressed in a tight short white mini dress with a v neck that showed the globes of her lovely tits.

"You will be the only one in panties tonight, Jess," as she stepped into a pair of impossibly high heels.

She produced a black low cut dress for Jess, whilst it would have fit Evelyn to the knee, it barely came halfway down Jess's thighs. She produced a black thong from her knicker drawer and frowned slightly as Jess stepped into it.

"It's a pity about that unsightly bulge but no matter. Let's see if we can draw the eye to your best feature."

She produced a black adjustable quarter cup bra, and pulling down the dress from the top she fastened Jess's substantial sissy titties into it. The moons of Jess's tits were almost obscenely exposed as Evelyn adjusted the neckline until she was satisfied. A tight black choker was fitted around her neck and her mum bent to check the heeled gladiator sandals before expressing satisfaction with Jess's appearance.

She showed Jess to the mirror and again Jess marvelled at her look. The bulge grew slightly uncomfortable in her thong panties.

"C'mon Jess, let's go wake the sleeping love god and hit the town."

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions always welcome.