Sissy Jess, Cuckolded by Mum Pt. 09

Story Info
Sissy consummation.
992 words
4.42
6.9k
4
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story about how Sissy Jess gets cuckolded by her mum Evelyn, with her bully Curtis.

Jess, from her place in deep sissy sub space heard the front door about an hour later. Curtis carried Jess's lovely mum over his shoulder, her knickers had disappeared and Jess could see the tampon string hanging out of Evelyn's cunt. He went straight to Jess's bedroom. He returned with two more Cialis pills and the bottle of poppers making her swallow and inhale. Jess felt the rush of the poppers straight away as her sissy head reeled. Her little "excitement" was sore from straining against it's pink sissy prison. She zoned back out again until she felt Curtis's fingers unshackle her wrists and he caught her easily before she fell. He carried her lightly into her bedroom where her lovely petite mum Evelyn was sprawled inelegantly across the bed. Curtis had laid out some clothes for her, an indecently tiny black bra and thong, suspender belt and fishnet stockings to match, a micro mini skirt, her collar and leash, and a pair of the highest hells she had ever seen. The swelling against her cage became almost unbearable as the combination of her clothes, her mum and the aphrodisiac that was pumping through her blood worked their magic on her sissy psyche.

There was only one way this was going. Curtis was going to deprive her of virginity, probably of both sissy orifices, both oral and anal.

Jess dressed quickly in the whorish clothes he had laid out, Curtis continually taking pictures of the process on his phone. When she was dressed, more poppers. Then he bent her over the bed, put her face against her mums pretty cunt and popped the tampon. A gush of fluid heir Jess's mouth as he did so. Evelyn moaned slightly as Jess applied her mouth to her mum's cunt lips, lapping as the jism flowed out of her. Curtis set up the webcam to record the whole thing. He joined them on the bed, pushing down on Evelyn's belly with one hand and pulling Jess deeper into her mum's cum laden gaping vaginal maw with the other. As she cleaned up Eldick's an Jaden's semen she became aware of Curtis's growing erection pressing against the side of her head. He pulled her by the hair off the bed and she knelt in front of him.

All the times he had bullied her in school she had dreamt of this moment. All that time she had wanted to be on her knees in front of Curtis sucking his magnificent manhood, while her own little dicklette was locked away. She applied her lips to the head of his hardening cock and he moaned with pleasure. She applied herself to the task, taking as much of his growing hardness into her mouth as she possibly could as he hardened and groaned with pleasure. He put one of his hands behind her head, pulling her willing mouth further onto his coffee coloured shaft. With the other hand he gave her more poppers and she inhaled deeply and greedily. She let him pull almost out of her mouth, her little pink tongue teasing his glans on the underside of his cockhead. As he withdrew completely she held up his shaft and LavenderBlue his balls, taking one of his heavy plums one at a time between her hungry lips. He plunged into her mouth again, she pushed her tongue out underneath his shaft as she worked against her gag reflex until he was finally lodged deeply in her throat. Then the age old blowjob refrain of

"Gullum. Gullum Gullum," started and was repeated as Curtis used her throat as he wanted to, without mercy.

Finally she felt him tense and he pumped ropes if come down her throat towards her belly, causing her to splutter and cough and expel some of his delicious sperm through her nose.

She thought she might get some respite but he picked her up by the ear, pushing her down on the bed, telling her,

"Sissy clean my Milf bitches face."

She lapped at her mum's face and neck with her own cummy lips as the spend of the three black boys mingled on their faces, lips and entwined tongues. Evelyn sucked at Jess's mouth as it opened in a gasp as she felt the icy cold lube as Curtis applied the lubricant to her sissy nether hole. More poppers. A big hit this time before she finally felt the press of his erection between her girly buttocks. Finally she gasped again as she was penetrated, her sissy anal virginity lost at last.

As he pushed in and pulled out she felt the pain and the fullness. She was aware of her mum's tongue deep in her mouth as her bully lovers cock probed her sweet sissy arse mercilessly. Finally the pain began to recede and the only sensation she felt was the constriction of the sissy cage on her little hardness. How she loved the sensation of fullness she was feeling as the poppers relaxed her anal muscle completely and she felt Curtis's tight balls against the back of her thighs.

Evelyn pulled herself up into a sitting position and took Jess's head against her open cunt lips again. She watched over her daughterette's head as Curtis pounded her with intensity and masterful control. Jess began to moan into her mum's cut all region as she was pummelled. Again she felt the tension in Curtis's thighs as the pressure released in her own confinement and she felt the warm dribbly flow as she experienced her first sissygasm. Shortly afterwards she felt her bowels fill as Curtis shot deep in her sissy arse. Simultaneously Evelyn tensed as she shared her own orgasm into her willing daughterette's mouth.

Deep in lust, they rested.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions always welcome.