Sissy Jess, Cuckolded by Mum Pt. 10

Story Info
Beach orgy. Conclusion.
1k words
4.53
5.3k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story about how Sissy Jess gets cuckolded by her mum Evelyn, with her bully Curtis.

Evelyn and Jess were back in the tattoo parlour bright and early the next morning. The faded henna was removed and a permanent ink applied to their respective bellies.

MILF BITCH FOR CURTIS needled onto Evelyn's womanly belly.

SISSY BITCH FOR CURTIS tattooed onto Jess's sissy belly.

The process was quick and they were back at home within the hour. They spent the next week in their usual routine of sunbathing and lazing.

Again on Friday evening Curtis rocked up. This time it was Jess that went with him, carrying a small suitcase that her mum had packed while Evelyn remained at home. Mum and daughterette hugged in the doorstep with Evelyn telling Jess that she would see her on Sunday. Jess happen on to a minibus that Curtis had parked in front of the house. Eldick and Jaden she recognised and the other two black boys introduced themselves as Marcus and Stephen. The penny dropped then with Jess. These two completed the gang that had made her life a misery during school. She resolved then and there to conquer THEM using her body and he slutty sissy ways. They set off.

Brighton was the destination and they arrived at the very swish Grand Hotel in good time. Curtis had booked four spectacular rooms and Jess spent the night in luxury, room service meals in her own room, she had a visit from a masseuse and was surprised not to have a visit from Curtis.

Saturday dawned bright and early and Curtis visited early with her small case. He made her do her makeup in a very tarty style and handed her a light pink bikini which barely contained her sissy tits and arse. Her pink chastity was clearly visible as was the fresh tattoo on her belly. A pair of red high heels completed the ensemble. Curtis threw her a very short robe and despite Jess's pleas they left the room and joined the rest of the boys at the lifts. Obviously Jess's attire caused a big stir as they exited the lobby.

They made their way to the beach, it was early so the seaside was mostly deserted. It was a short walk from the public beaches to the nudist one. The shingle made it hard for Jess to walk and finally Jaden swung her up on his shoulders and carried her to the secluded spot they had picked on a corner of the naturist enclave. The boys set up windbreakers and laid out rugs and cushions. They excitedly stripped naked and despite her pleas Jess was made to do the same. The fun started as they all went in swimming, the boys marvelling over Jess's sissy body with her piercings and ownership tattoo. When they got back behind the windbreakers they lost no time in engaging Jess's newly acquired skills as first Eldick, then Marcus, then Stephen and finally the massively endowed Jaden made full use of both of her sissy holes. No Cialis no poppers and very little lube was available as Jess took to her role as beach sissy whore with enthusiasm. Jaden was a revelation to her as she had never seen an appendage like his wonderful endowment. Curtis laughed heartily as he took a picture of Jaden's massive dong side by side with Jess's tiny caged clittie.

They only stopped for lunch and Jess had to make the walk the entire length of the beach completely naked, her sissy body on rude show for all to see. When they brought back their food to their spot Curtis also brought back two women of advanced age. Their golden brown skin was testament to the time they obviously spent on this stretch of beach. They were well experienced in the carnal arts and the afternoon was spent sucking and fucking. Jess ate both of their well shaven cunts before a big strap on dildo was produced and both of the women made liberal use of Jess's sissy arse as the hot sun beat down on both the participants and the growing number of onlookers, most of whom were either videoing the show or taking pictures as they either wanked over the older women and sissy, some of the braver ones stepping forward to get their cocks sucked by one of three willing mouths. It was a spermfest. Jess reluctantly felt the proceedings coming to an end as the sun was cooling iron her overheated sperm and cum juice covered body. They slowly packed their stuff and the boys carrying Jess, made their way back to their sumptuous rooms.

The next morning Evelyn arrived early. She and her daughterette spent the morning chatting about Saturday's events before they all decamped again to the beach for another cockiest. Evelyn was really excited to get reacquainted with Jaden, asking

"Please Master Curtis may I have some fun with Master Jaden."

It stunned Jess to hear her normally reticent mum speak in such a fashion.

It met with approval from Curtis who granted his permission.

Evelyn needed no further encouragement and she was quickly on her hands and knees crouched over Jaden before burying his already erect cock deep into her hungry cunt. Marcus and Stephen lost no time, Marcus slotting his erect cock between her lips while Stephen climbed on board and sheathed his lubricated cock into her milf arsehole. The pounding of Evelyn's mature body began in earnest. Eldick forced Jess to her knees at the sissy daughterette joined her horny mum in the tableau. Then Sunday became a rerun of Saturday as the two older women arrived and the four sets of hungry holes took on all cummers in another orgy.

At one stage mum and daughterette were on their bellies as faceless men pounded them from behind. Two cocks were being wanked to full erection in front of their faces.

Evelyn looked over at her sissy daughterette Jess and asked "Happy?"

Jess leaned over, and, kissing her mum with cum soaked lips, replied "Ever after."

THE END.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions always welcome.