Sissy Jess, Cuckolded by Mum Pt. 08

Story Info
Preparation. A show.
1k words
4.51
6.4k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story about how Sissy Jess gets cuckolded by her mum Evelyn, with her bully Curtis.

Life settled into a rhythm after the weekend. Curtis did not put in an appearance so Evelyn and Jess had nice quiet girly times at home. They allowed their tongue piercings to heal, and sunbathed in the garden Jess in her full cut bikini, with her belly inscription Sissy bitch for Curtis clearly on display. As the week wore on both of their bodies got an even more golden shade of brown and the contrast between Jess's tanlines was very pronounced. The piercings on their navels and nipples healed quickly, Evelyn's glinting proudly in the sunshine. The toe rings were visible under the sandals that they wore.

Every evening Evelyn and Jess oiled up each other's bodies, keeping their skin supplied and in tip top condition. Then Jess practiced her make up,application. Evelyn wiping off her poorer efforts and praising her when she did it right. Eventually towards the end of the week Jess could apply a full face of heavy sissy makeup in a timely manner with good expertise. Another thing that time was set aside for daily was dildo practice. Three times a day without fail, Jess had to swallow as much as she good of a large black dildo. When she had mastered control of her gag reflex, attention turned to her sissy arse. The dildo was lubed and inserted and Jess had to endure penetration in various poses until Evelyn expressed satisfaction with her efforts, So the week proceeded until they reached Friday.

On Friday morning the postman delivered a small package addressed to Evelyn. Jess somehow knew it was something to do with Curtis and she could have hugged the posture, which would have made him a very happy old man indeed. She excitedly brought it upstairs to her mum's bedroom. Evelyn had Jess slip off her nightie and get the lube and a towel. Jess skipped off to comply, thinking it was a new dildo for practice but when she got back Evelyn had the pieces of a pink chastity cage spread on the bed. Jess's heart sank as playing with her little "excitement " was the one guilty pleasure and her last secret, that she had left. Evelyn had Jess sit on the towel and lost no time in trying the different size rings and spacers on her little sissy danglers until she was satisfied. Then she fitted the final pink piece over Jess's little "excitement " before it could get any degree of hardness and clicking the padlock in place, pronounced

"Now sweet daughterette, your little episodes of playing with yourself to make secret sissy cummies, are at an end."

Jess first blushed, then cried saying,

"Oh thank you Mummy, for all the help and training and pushing me to attain my sissy dreams."

Mother and daughterette kissed tenderly and Jess clanked her way to the bathroom. There was no option now, as she sat to piss.

That Friday night Evelyn dressed in her clubbing outfit. It amazed Jess that her petite mum Evelyn could transform herself into such a hot milf. Jess went to join Evelyn but she said that Jess was to remain naked and wait for Curtis to arrive. When he did he burst out laughing as he looked at Jess. Jess of course was deeply humiliated. He had her turn backwards and forward. Examining her sissy tanlines, her cage and her piercings and henna markings. He then picked Evelyn up and whispered something to her. They turned back to Jess and had her put her wrists out for shackles, they fastened her in the hallway near the stairs, in full view of the security camera. Then they set up her laptop where she had a good view of the screen. Curtis set a sissy hypno video on the machine. He then produced two small Cialis tablets for Jess. Finally before they left he gave her a hit in each nostril from a bottle of poppers. Then they left.

Jess had a whole mix of emotions after a couple of hours. The Cialis began to take effect and as her little "excitement " began to swell against the confines of her pink chastity. The poppers also had their effect as her muscles began to relax. The screen on the laptop sprang into life as the picture showed her lovely petite Mum Evelyn on all fours on the centre of a hotel room bed. Eldick was kneeling behind her, from the look of ecstasy on her face it was obvious that he was buried balls deep in her. Then Jaden came into shot as he offered his impressive erect manhood to Evelyn's lip. She quickly seized on it and swallowed as much as she could into her greedy maw.

Jess was mesmerised at the scene unfolding before her eyes. Eldick and Jaden quickly established a rhythm pounding and stretching her Mum's willing holes. Evelyn's. Luther was completely distended as Jaden forced his way deeper into her throat, crusher to cough and splutter. Hardly breaking stroke they switched positions. Eldick's cock was not as wide as Jaden's but had a bit of extra length. He quickly buried himself in Evelyn's throat as her eyes widened as she felt the full measure of Jaden's girth stretch her recently vacated cunt. Suddenly it was obvious to Jess that her lovely mum began to orgasm. It was a muffled explosion as she looked with appealing eyes at the person holding the camera. Her whole body seemed to tremor and eyes rolled back in her head as she screamed onto Eldick's buried cock. When he felt the tremors he pulled out and came copiously onto her face. He was quickly followed by Jaden whose hips pumped his emissions deep into Evelyn's insides. The camera cut away to Curtis as he shoved a tampon into Evelyn's abused cunt.

Jess heard him say,

'We will be with you shortly Sissy, your mum will have a nice midnight snack for you."

The screen went blank.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions always welcome.