Sissy Lesbian Rita Meets Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mommy! Please may I have another!" responded Lisa this time, and wriggled her behind in a very stimulating manner, clearly indicating that she was enjoying the dominance of the older woman and relishing the hard spanks landing on her posterior!

"Very well, yes you may. And you may count out the number of spanks from now on. Ready, you naughty lesbian slut?"

"Yes, Mommy. Please may I have another?"

Smack!

"One! Thank you. Please may I have another?"

Smack!

"Two! Thank you, Mommy. Please may I have another?"

It went on and on. Mother alternated between spanking and lewdly caressing the bottom cheeks of the sweet whorish young woman lying across her lap. She concentrated her slaps on the pantie covered orbs, but also treated Lisa's upper and inner thighs to thorough discipline. The result was soon evident: A glowing pinkness that gradually turned into a warmer and warmer red as the punishment proceeded.

Lisa started to sniffle quietly after a while and sob loudly as the pain in her tormented posterior increased. She did not complain, though, and managed to continue counting out the spanks, she received. I also noticed that she continued and even intensified her surreptitious rubbing against the naked thigh of her authoritarian Mother.

Smack!

"Oohh.. twenty... six... ohhh, Mommy... Please may I... have... have.. another?"

"You like this, you naughty slut, don't you? You like Mommy's hand on your lewd naughty bummy, spanking you and rubbing you and making you all mushy and soft between your thighs. Don't you, little Lisa? Don't you like to be spanked by Mommy?"

"Ohhh... yeeessss... Mommy! I love to be spanked by you! Pleeeaaase Mommy! Spank me some more. I've been so naughty, Mommy, licking Rita's bottom and having lewd thoughts about her, and fingering myself thinking about her naked. I need to be punished, Mommy! Please spank me some more!"

A rain of sharp unrelenting slaps now rained down on Lisa's unprotected behind. She squirmed deliciously and clenched and unclenched her buttocks rhythmically, in tune with the increasing cadence of Mother's punishment. I was totally mesmerized by the sight of my little sister's session of corporeal punishment and stunned by the eroticism of the situation.

Thick sissy excretions seeped into my panties and my nipples were hard and stiff, aching from the treatment Mistress Granny had subjected them to earlier. The heady smell of female arousal was very much evident in the room.

Lisa's sniffled loudly after the last harsh whacks delivered by her Mommy and her spanked behind glowed warmly red. The heightened color was very fetching on her prominent cheeks and matched the delicate flowers on her panties and the pink of her nightie. Mother was gently using the palm of her hand to massage the slim slut's sore flesh, and even slipped her hand beneath the tight panties to fondle the naked, spanked orbs. She also explored the damp cuntal area of her sniveling victim, letting her forefinger slide up and down the juicy slit and pinching the plump labia of the young lesbian.

"Now, that was your warmup, Lisa! In just a moment I'll continue your punishment, by using the paddle on your spankable arse! But I'll need you bound and gagged for that, so we will retire to the privacy of my bedroom. First, though, you will stand up, thank Mommy for your spanking, and then take off your nightie. Slowly, and sensuously."

"Yes, Mommy."

Lisa climbed down from our Mothers lap and knelt on the floor with her hands knotted behind her head. Her nipples were stiff beneath the nightie and she winched as she rested her sore bottom on her lower legs as she knelt.

"Thank you, Mother, for providing a well-deserved punishment of your naughty lesbian slave girl. "

"You're welcome, sweetie. Now undress!

"Yes, Mommy.

The slightly built young woman stood up and very slowly and seductively took of her short, pink night-dress by carefully drawing it over her head. She let her pink tongue out and licked her lips with half-opened mouth. A forefinger was wetted, then used to caress an erect nipple on her lovely peachy bosom. She bent forward, thrusting her newly spanked red bottom upwards, spread her legs and held her balance with one hand on the floor, while the other touched her revealed sex indecently, seesawing into the moist slit.

Turning around to face me, she bundled the tight, tight fabric of the tight panties into a wet strip of cotton, bisecting her naked pussy, pulling in up and down, lewdly stimulating her moist sex. My eyes were glued to her exposed privates, and the sweet aroma of her arousal was like an aphrodisiac to my senses. This sweet, lively young lesbian tart was proving to be a competent seductress and a willing submissive. But then: So was I! Here I was, bound and helpless, watching a young woman who had just been sexually spanked by her Mother indecently expose herself and sweet lust was coursing through my veins and blurring my thoughts.

"Come her, girl, and let Mommy peel those wet panties off your hot bottom!"

Lisa complied readily, moving to stand with her backside towards Mother and bending down to grab her ankles. This offered Mother a perfect view of Lisa's scorched, red buttocks, and she bent forward to press a lingering kiss on each globe before she slowly drew down the flowered panties, leaving the spanked behind completely naked.

After completely taking off the panties, she parted the nether cheeks and to my secret delight licked a slow path down the bared crease and even licked the slutty lesbian's arsehole! Lisa wriggled her warm flesh against the face of her surrogate mother and moaned.

Mother then explored her rosebud with an intruding finger, while teasing her brats exposed posterior with her other hand.

"Is you bottom nice and tender, eh? So warm it feels! But Mommy knows you like that, Lisa. Mommy knows what good for you. Like this: A finger up your tight little spanked butt! That's good for you, Lisa, Oh yes, that's so good for Mommy's naughty lesbo brat!"

"Mmm, oh yes, Mommy... My bottom is so warm form you spanking.. nice and warm... and I liked showing myself off to Rita... she is a very nice girl, Mommy... oh... right there, Oh, yes... Oh please, Mommy...!"

The mature woman now furiously finger-fucked Lisa's tight arsehole. Lisa was pushing backwards, riding the intruding digit, and obviously enjoying the depraved act of having her sphincter penetrated by her strict Mother. She was not allowed any release, however. Mother removed her finger, slapped the tender butt a few times, and ordered Lisa to kneel once more.

Then she stood up, her proud face flushed with rising excitement, her underwear in slight disarray due to the intensity of the spanking she had delivered and Lisa's incessant rubbing against her naked thigh, where a wet spot still glistened.

"We will now proceed to my bedroom, but first: Open your mouth, Lisa!"

She opened wide, and Mother then gagged Lisa with her own, moist panties. Lisa seemed to relish the taste, closing her eyes and sucking on her own sexual excretions. A silken scarf secured the pantie gag, and Mother then turned her attention to me.

She stood behind me and I trembled as her hands first rested on my shoulders, then as she bent to whisper in my ear, found their way to my flat chest under my nightie, fondling my sensitive flesh.

"So, you sweet slutty sissy. Did you enjoy watching your sweet sister's spanking? No, you don't need to answer that... I know you liked it.. You wanted to be lying there, across my lap, and feel my hands on your own little butt.. yes... you did... your sissy pussy is all juiced up thinking about it, and your nips and stiff and just waiting... let me touch them.. yes.. feel Mommy pinching you nipples, you bad, bad sissy ... so naughty but nice, isn't it? Yes, Mommy knows, you can tell Mommy how nice it is to have a sore bottom licked by another girl, and how nice it feels to have your bottom spanked. And how much you desire and crave the touch of a woman... Mmm, these nipples are rather sore aren't they? Granny must have paid extra attention to them."

I could not coherently respond to this massive attack on my confused senses. The libidinous whisperings, Mother's long tongue licking my earlobe and outer ear, her clever hands teasing my aching tits. It was simply too much, and I melted in my chair, unable to answer. A few very hard slaps delivered precisely on my sissy tits woke me up, though.

"Answer me, sissy slut! Are you not a bad, naughty sissy who craves the touch and discipline of a woman? And do you nipples not ache from the attention of your Mistress? And is it not nice, oh so very nice, to feel Mommy's hands on your sweet feminized body?"

"Oh.. ouch... yes... I.. I'm a naughty lesbian sissy ... Oh... Oh yes... your hands.. please... my nipples are so... they ... Mother.. please... oh, please it's so nice, Pleeeasse... Yes... Oh, Mommy... Oh, you're so good to you naughty sissy... please, Mummiiieeeee, oh yes Please..."

My matronly, strict Mother had me completely seduced to her libidinous ways, and I no power to resist her. Besides: It felt so good to let go, submit and give in.

"Yes, my darling sissy! Oh yes... Mommy will make her naughty sissy feel ever so good, and I have a very special treat for you, sweetie. But first I must punish your sister for licking your bottom without my permission. Come, let go to my bedroom."

She quickly released me from my bondage to the chair, and the three of us went to her private bedroom, which was large and dominated by a huge four-poster bed and several tall wardrobes. On the walls she had recently hung a number of drawings and paintings, all of them depicting interactions between older women and young women or sissified young males. Some showed kissing and hugging, a few were very explicit pictures of sexual fondling and some focused on corporeal punishment. A large frame above the headboard of the bed contained a painting of a woman looking very much like Mother spanking a young naked woman whilst also openly stimulating the naked pussy visible between the spread legs!

Mother ordered Lisa to stand with her hands behind her head beside the bed, while I was simply to stand by the wall and observe. The gagged slim lesbian looked stunning in her nakedness. The posture she was in, pushed her slight bosom forward and from the bulges of her young breasts, her nipples jutted out provocatively, dark red and stiffly erect. Her legs were spread, giving me an unrestricted view of her shaven hairless pussy, with its thick puffy outer labia and the wet, glistening slit.

Lisa was visibly aroused and looked expectant, rather than frightened, at the prospect of further discipline. Truthfully, I was also aroused by the erotic interplay going on, and very expectant as to what I was going to experience.

My Mother rummaged in one of the wardrobes and returned with some lengths of rope and thin metal chains.

"Rita, you may suck Lisa's nipples now."

"Thank you, Mother," I replied, and eagerly approached my little sister.

I took her right nipple into my mouth and started sucking on it and also let my tongue flick over the turgid nub of flesh. Lisa had rather large, dark red nipples, and when aroused, as now, they extended more than half an inch from her smallish tits.

"Good, Rita. Suck on your sister's sweet nips. Yes, that's right, feel how they grow in your hot little mouth. Now the other one. Make it hard and erect, flick your tongue over it. Good girl! She has lovely nipples, our Lisa, doesn't she? Just begging for some attention. Glistening with your saliva, Rita. Now suck her whole tit into your mouth, as much as you possibly can. Yes, yes, suck on that tit, girl! And the other... Mmm, yes, well done. Lovely pink shade they have now, and such stiff teats!"

She ordered me to step back, and then went to Lisa and proceeded to fasten metallic clamps to each of her sensitive protuberances. The clamps were designed like a hairpin with a small metal band that could be used to regulate the pressure on the nipple. Mother carefully tightened the nipple clamps and I watched Lisa winch as she felt the pain. She gasped through the pantie-gag in her mouth, and as Mother connected a metal chain to the clamps, I saw the nipple flesh darken as the bloodflow was restricted. The chain hung down on Lisa's chest and Mother slowly drew it further downwards, pulling unrelentingly on the clamped nipples.

I involuntarily stifled a moan as my authoritarian Mother bent down and gently licked the tortured bits of throbbing, clamped flesh while she still pulled on the chain. Lisa threw her head backwards, pushing her chest forward, and seemingly begged for the laviscious attention of the dominant mature woman. My own nipples ached in sympathetic resonance.

Mother now hung a couple of leaden weights on the chain, securing a permanent downward pull on Lisa's tits, and she was then ordered to place herself on the wide bed, on her knees and with spread thighs. My pretend sister did as she was told, and Mother bound her ankles to the bedposts, tied her wrists together and drew a rope from Lisa's arms up through an eyelet on which the lewd spanking picture was hung.

The result was that Lisa was immobilized in a very vulnerable position. Her thighs were spread wide, offering an unrestricted view of her naked pussy and her upper body was slanted forward, her weight on the bound wrists above her head. The metal chain with leaden weights attached swung beneath her, obscenely drawing her nipples downwards, and the position also caused her to push her bottom back just a little bit, nicely rounding it and revealing the rosebud set in the crease between her voluptuous orbs.

Lisa thus disposed of for the moment, Mother then turned her forceful attention to me. She told me to take off my nightgown and I willingly submitted, standing in front of her with downcast eyes only clad in my plain, white cotton panties, where a telltale wet spot was visible over my moist sissy clit. She studied me for a minute, then went to a wardrobe and returned with a pair of pale blue panties.

"Try these on, dear. Mother is sure they will suit you!"

"Yes, Mommy," I meekly replied and under her penetrating gaze I took off my panties and tried on the new ones. They were a Lycra-silk blend and rather too small for me. I managed to slip them on, however, and they snugged very tightly to my bottom and pudendum. They had a wide elastic band and rode high on my waist and the leg openings were also fitted with elastic bands, ensuring a tight stretch across my tummy and arse. The fabric almost glued to my skin and fitted so close to my sissy pussy that my restrained plums and clit was eminently visible beneath.

"Oh, lovely!"

Mother looked at me with a pleased glitter in her eyes and I blushed at the praise.

"Bend over, sweetie. Yes, they fit you very nicely. Tight on the arse, but not too tight and they model your darling sissy pussy so well! And your clit is already dripping with honey I see! Nothing like a young sissy's nectar inundated in a pair of tightly stretched panties! You please me, Rita. You really please Mommy!"

"Thank you, Mommy," I stammered, and felt myself blushing again. Feeling like a bashful little

girl in the presence of a strong willed, disciplinarian Mother.

"Now, lie down beneath Lisa, with your feet towards the headboard and your head just beneath her pussy. Yes, that's it. And here's a pillow to bring your head up, just a bit. Don't do anything mind, you. Only follow my orders, Rita. Obey your Mommy, now!"

"Yes, Mommy," I replied, drowning in the sweet smell of my sister, reminiscent of nutmeg and lemon. The slit above me, right above me, was suffused with girlish excretions. The blood engorged outer labia glistened with dew and inside the bared slit, Lisa's clitoris was erect and had poked its head up, laved in adhesive moisture. I longed to extend my tongue and slowly lick the pulsating longing flesh but dared not. So, I lost myself in the smell and savored the occasional drop of viscous nectar that dripped into my open mouth when the young lesbian above me trembled with suppressed desire.

To my delighted surprise, our Mother now caressed Lisa's spanked behind, firmly gripped the resilient cheeks to keep them well spread and started licking the entrance to Lisa's anal passage. I had an unrestricted view of how the mature woman's tongue slicked over the knobbed surface on the young woman's sphincter and then pried it open and passed into the elastic depths. Mother carefully laved the anal entrance, then used her finger and some clear lubricant to further explore Lisa's nether hole. She then took what resembled a string of large beads and proceeded to push the first one firmly against the anal rosette and then press it all the way through.

"These are anal beads, Rita. And our Lisa loves to have her tight little butt full of these. Eh, don't you my sweet?," Mother taunted the gagged young lesbian as she pressed another of the beads through the elastic muscle guarding Lisa's most intimate opening. The sphincter dilated to accommodate the almost inch-wide bead, then closed again around the piece of string. Lisa moaned above me, obviously enjoying the sensations caused by this anal intrusion.

In rapid succession Mother now inserted another six beads into the anus of the petite bound young lesbian above me. In between each insertion the dominant woman roughly caressed the spanked buttocks or even slapped them repeatedly. I was totally captivated and felt how my arousal was transferred to a continuous seeping of sissy juice out into the panties that so tightly enclosed my sex.

"You may kiss Lisa's pussy now, Rita. Only kiss it! And only on those fat pussy lips of hers."

"Yes, Mommy. Thank you, Mommy," I replied and eagerly lifted my head slightly, bringing my

lips in contact with the slick pussy of my bound 'sister'. I planted a series of small lingering kisses on each of Lisa's puffy labia and she did her best to grind her juicy snatch against my lips.

"That's quite enough now!," Mother then ordered, and I suddenly heard a noise of rushing air, followed by a solid 'Thwack'. Mother was providing Lisa with her promised punishment and she was using a black leather paddle to thoroughly spank my sister's inviting behind.

The paddle caused Lisa to push forward a bit, and her dripping pussy was once again nearly engulfed by my eager mouth. But I pulled back, remembering to follow Mothers orders. She noticed and called out to me as a second hard slap resounded on the glowing buttocks above me.

"Well done, Rita! No illicit pussy-licking, that's the spirit, my girl. Mommy will tell you when..."

SLAP - SLAP - SLAP.

A hard rain was falling relentlessly on the bound and gagged young woman's reddening behind. And she loved it! Lisa was a positive glutton for this painful and degrading treatment, and she was wriggling her ass enticingly and moaning incoherently though her gag, obviously begging for the firm discipline Mother was providing. Her tight bottom was stuffed full of large anal beads, her every breath was filtered through the female sexual scent of the dominating woman treating her to this exquisite torture. And I was allowed the privilege of watching her mounting excitement result in a heavy dew of syrupy juice from her hairless slit. Lisa's already red buttocks soon glowed a darker, smoldering red and I could almost feel the heat they radiated.

Mother then moved close to her bound victim, rubbing her silk-encased pudendum against the sensitized buttocks and grabbing hold of the dangling chain between the small sluts painfully clamped nipples. The statuesque mature woman dominant obviously enjoyed teasing the helpless lesbian and playfully pulled and played with the chain causing muffled gasps to escape through the soggy panties filling Lisa's mouth.