Sissy Lesbian Rita Meets Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll remove the nipple clips now, sweetie! I know it will hurt a lot in your nice stiff nips, but I know you'll be brave for Mommy. Won't you, dear?"

Lisa must have nodded above me, and then she wailed and the body above me shook with chock as hot pain rushed into the erect bits of tormented flesh. Mother continued her laviscious rubbing against Lisa's bum and played with her aching nipples.

"Yes, you little darling! Such nice nipples you have now for Mommy to play with. Sooo, nice and stiff nips my sweet little slut has! And it feels good now, doesn't it to have Mommy touch you there and pull and pinch just a little bit, and roll those stiff nubbins. Mommy knows what's good for you, dearie. She knows so well. And Mommy just adores slutty girls with nice red spanked asses and nice stiff nipples. So, is my sweet lesbian girl ready for her reward? You've been a very good slut, accepting you punishment, so I'm going to reward you. You are going to be allowed to come with Rita's sweet mouth on you naked pussy and while I empty your tight ass of all those nasty beads filling it now. So, when the last bead has left, then you may come, but not before! Mind you obey your Mother now! OK, Rita, you may suck your sisters sweet pussy. Open your mouth and suck it all in, pay attention to the clit."

"Yes, Mommy," I responded and hastened to glue my mouth to the dripping snatch so lewdly exposed above my head. I sucked as much of Lisa's fat labia into my mouth as I could and took care to envelop her stiff clit also. The small lesbian woman moaned with lust and the intensity of the moans increased when Mother slowly withdrew one the anal beads buried within her tight rectum. Ravishing Lisa's sweet pussy, I could see how the sphincter dilated to allow for the passage of the bead and the closed tightly on the string.

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap.

Mommy diligently spanked Lisa's glowing behind with her bare hand as she continued to draw beads out of her anal orifice. Lisa was now bucking uncontrollably, and I had a hard time of keeping my mouth glued to her pussy. Luckily Mother had tied her tightly and her movements were restricted. My bound sister above me now started to grind her slick sex over my mouth and face and was whining continuously, lost in her own hazy world of delightful pain and steadily increasing pleasure.

"Now, Lisa, Come now! Come for Mommy, you dirty, naughty girl. Mommy will spank you bottom while you cum because you been so naughty. Yes, I'll spank you hard. Grind that pussy on you sister's sweet face. So nice, isn't it? To have your sister lick your wet pussy while your buttocks burn. Good, Mommy will take the last bead out of your tight ass now. There. Now come, my sweet girl, my darling lesbian slut, come for Mommy!"

And come she did, my sexy submissive sister. She came all over my wet and glistening face, rubbing her girl juice all over me as her clit throbbed its rhythmic release. I swallowed her copious secretions, rejoicing in giving so much pleasure to her. And while Lisa came in waves of orgasmic bliss, our strict Mother spanked her vulnerable buttocks and deviously pinched her sore nipples and whispered seditious suggestions in her ears.

"Mommy makes you feel so good, Lisa. Mommy will take so good care of you, darling. You are such a naughty girl, you need Mommy there for you, to punish you, and spank your firm naughty bummy, and do all those nice things to you. Mommy loves you, dear. Mommy loves sexy lesbians who get off on having their naked behinds paddled and spanked and having their nipples clamped and pussies licked. Now I'll take your panties from your mouth and you may thank Mommy."

The soggy panties were removed, and Lisa, with tears in her eyes, thanked Mother for her punishment and the resulting pleasure.

"Thank you, Mommy. Oh, thank you so much! You so good to your little baby! I was very naughty, and you were very right in giving me a spanking. I feel much better now, Mommy, so please, how may I please you? How may I serve you, Mommy?"

"Hmm, I'll think of something... Oh, yes.. You know how Mommy likes to have her asshole serviced? How I like to have you lick and suck my ass and then stick your tongue right up inside me? Well, I want you to service me anally, while I suck off your sisters sweet sissy clit through those tight panties."

I was thrilled at the promise of having Mother suck my pussy, while I was wearing the tight panties she had selected for me. Licking Lisa had made me very aroused and my crotch was moist with my sissy secretions. The prospect of having my dominant Mistress Mother orally servicing me while Lisa licked her asshole made my body hot and tingly and more sissy juice seeped into the baby blue fabric gluing to my clit.

Mother now carefully positioned me by the headboard of the large bed. I was told to lie flat on my back, with my hands spread on either side of my head, my feet tucked under my thighs and my knees spread as wide as possible, providing unrestricted access to my young sissy pussy, so delectably imprisoned in the baby-blue pantie casing stretched taunt across my tingling, wet genitalia.

Oh, how I longed to have this mature woman, my very own Mommy, bury her head between my thighs and orally satisfy my wildly raging needs! Scalding currents of raw lust coursed through my electric young body. I wanted my Mother to completely ravage me and provide the satisfaction I craved with all my mind.

Meanwhile Lisa took up position at the end of the bed, after first diligently having removed the nylon panties, Mother was wearing, thus baring a formidable, but well-trimmed black bush. Our Mistress Mommy kept her girdle on, though, which pleased me tremendously as I found the matronly sight extremely arousing. I wanted to be a young inexperienced daughter introduced to the practices of Sapphic sex by her own Mother. I wanted my Mother's sweet mouth to engulf my sissy pussy and taste my secretions sucked through the tight panties she had fitted me with.

Mommy looked at my exposed body and licked her full lips in anticipation of the treat to come. She positioned herself on the bed and ordered Lisa to start her servicing by licking her buttocks. Lisa eagerly complied, licking diligently on the exposed bottom flesh.

"Very good, Lisa. Yes, lick Mommy's ass, make it nice and shiny, and then you may place you mouth over my butthole. Yesss.. that's my girl... kiss Mommy's sweet hole.. mmmm, lave it with your tongue, lick the rim... yes... suck it now, Lisa.. suck Mommy's tight butt..."

While Lisa was thus paying homage to Mother's anus, I was delirious with desire. Mother's mouth was just above my exposed pussy, and the aroma emanating from my juicy sissy clit must have been very evident. I felt her breath on my sex as a fluttering caress, further arousing my desire to totally succumb to this woman. The delicious tightness of the elastic panties encasing my sissy clit had caused an incessant minuscule stimulation of my sensitive flesh when I was licking Lisa to orgasm, and by now the erotic imprisonment was making me pant and moan with unreleased sexual tension.

I was so eager for release that I tried to lift my ass from the mattress and push my sissy parts towards Mother's face. I was rewarded with a hard slap to my vulnerable pudendum, making my already earlier spanked flesh smart with the sting.

"Lie still, my girl! Mommy will decide when you should have your naughty sissy pussy licked. For now, keep that butt of yours in place and wait!

"Yes..yes.. Mommy... I'm just... I so...

"Yes, dearie, Mommy knows! Mommy knows just how much her sweet sissy lesbian wants her panties and pussy licked and sucked. And Mommy will be nice to Rita and let her have a nice cummie in her tight baby-blue panties in just a little while. But first Lisa must lick and suck Mommy's asshole and stick her tongue up inside Mommy and make Mommy feel nice and hot. Yesss... that's Mommy's little darling... that's my naughty lesbian slut, stick it far up inside me... yes... you're such a good girl, Lisa, making Mommy's ass nice and clean.. "

Our matronly Mother wantonly rubbed her full-fleshed buttocks all over Lisa's face while the petite girl sucked her musky asshole with wild abandon. Thus, while in fact riding Lisa's tongue and being penetrated by it, she at last turned her attention to the dripping morsel I so indecently exposed between my spread thighs.

She started with a slow, lingering lick from the very bottom of my clit, to the top. She carefully avoided, though, to even slightly touch the tip of my begging clit. The experienced lesbian seductress then spent some time exploring my sissy rosette, pressing the elastic fabric close to my sphincter with the very tip of her tongue. The long licks of my clit then resumed, and Mommy obviously relished teasing me and laved the exposed area carefully with her spittle.

My painfully erect clitoris throbbed beneath the taut panties. Her devious actions caused the tight panties to adhere to my sticky clit, so close they came to feel like a second skin, slightly dulling the extremely erotic sensations she was causing, and thus delaying the orgasm I craved so much.

Mother, so accomplished in the seduction and sexual stimulation of young women and sissified males, then changed her tactics. Her warm mouth enveloped my clit, and then she started an exquisite rhythmic sucking! It was incredible! My whole being was concentrated on the trembling convulsions Mother's actions set off deep inside my sensuously stimulated clit.

I cried. I bucked. I clenched my hands and shouted my tormented lust out over the world. While Mommy relentlessly continued her oral ministrations of my defenseless sex. The sucking she was subjecting me to, caused the tight fabric of the panties to ever so slightly graze the exposed tip of my clit.

Then she closed her lips over the pantie-clad nubbin and sucked it hard. Oh, so very hard! My throbbing, blood-filled hooded clit could take no more and as I cried and laughed and sobbed my whole being dissolved and flowed into the welcoming mouth of my Mommy. I melted into her, as she eagerly sucked every drop of my precious cum fluids out through the panties. I came for an eternity and she kept her mouth glued to my sex as I gradually returned to the real world.

Then Mistress Mommy shuddered and shook with an approaching orgasm and urged Lisa to delve even further into her arse with that clever tongue of hers and told her to start frigging her cunt.

"Oh, yes, Mother's sweet lesbian... make Mommy come... yes, my girl... lick Mommy's ass and make me come... use your finger... there... pinch my stiff clit... yes... so good... you're such a good little girl... pleasing Mommy... oh... I'm almost there... "

When the orgasmic throes overtook her, Mother again started licking me through my soggy wet panties and so intense was my excitement and arousal that she soon had me once again heading for a massive orgasm.

"Pleeease.. Mommy... lick... me...lick your sissy... oh ... oh.. yess Mommy... You're so good to your naughty lesbo sissy girl... I'm oohhhh.. I'm coming ... Mommmmmmmieeeeeee ...!!

And once again I exploded into the welcoming cave of Mommy's mouth even as she herself bucked in the throes of a massive orgasm against the expectant face of Lisa, who eagerly serviced her surrogate Mother by plunging her tongue in and out of her well laved asshole and at the same time dexterously fingering her pussy and clitoris.

After we had gotten our breath back, and cleaned up a bit, Mommy escorted us back to our beds. Before that, however, she secured the baby blue panties I had been wearing during her intensive sucking of my pussy. They were totally drenched with her saliva and my sissy excretions, but she seemed to relish them

"Mommy likes her little girls to leave their nice wet panties with her," she said and smiled down at me.

She tucked us in carefully, kissed us chastely on our foreheads and wished us pleasant dreams. I fell asleep almost immediately, totally spent after the dual excesses of the night, and with a body that was aching, but also alive with the vibrant tone of total satisfaction.