Sissy Loni on the Big Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, now it's time to pull out all the stops, and get into the sexiest things in my collection. I don't want to hold back; you know what they say about first impressions... into the dresser, I locate my pink garter belt. This is going to go with a pair of thigh high glossy neon pink stocks, they have a bit of metallic sheen to them. The belt is on, I roll down the stockings and insert my feet, and roll the stockings up my legs. The belt has six straps, three for each leg, and I get those snaps clipped onto the stocking tops, in just a few minutes. Then, over the hose and garters, goes my pink thong. The transparent pink panel in the front just barely covers my package, and honestly, there's not much left to the rest of the thong, the waistband is a fine elastic material, and the strap that wedges between my ass cheeks is just a slender pink cord. My clittie twitches inside the panel. I know in a bit, there will be a wet spot.

Now the breast forms. In my 'guy' life, I wear a size thirty-eight sport and suit coat. With the breast forms glued on, I'm a legitimate 38C. Next, a lacey pink bra. I look at myself in the full-length dressing mirror, front and back - I KNOW, I am starting to look yummy. I can't wait now, to put on the dress, but I know, now is the right time to do my makeup. At this point in my life as a sissy, I could give lessons, I could work the cosmetic counter at Macy's or Nordstrom's! I take the time, now, to apply two coats of pink nail polish. I'm going to be pink, pink, pink, everywhere!

I have a special moisturizer, just for my face. That's first. Then, primer and foundation, followed by concealer. The concealer is important... Then, foundation powder, bronzer, blush, and highlighter. Eyeshadow (blue), eyeliner, and mascara finish the look I like for my eyes. I like to use "Limitless Lash" from Sephora, it is a bit heavy, but lengthens the eyelashes naturally, so I can skip false eyelashes. They can be great, but there are always those times, in the 'heat of the battle', when one might slip off. So I avoid that, with this mascara choice! The last thing, now, will be the lipstick, but I'll do that last, and touch it up again, when I hear Steve drive up. He should be here soon...

Now, the dress, it's a strapless ruched sheath minidress, that I got online at Couture Candy dot com. A bit more than I like to spend on clothing, but it is 110% sexy, so, SO sexy! The ruched gatherings in the minidress move your eyes all over my torso. It fits me like a sleeve, I KNOW I look good in this. Even though it's strapless, my breast forms keep it up just fine...

What's left, I look at myself in the mirror, a flock of butterflies roaming inside my tummy! I need jewelry, my pearl necklace goes with a matching pearl bracelet and earrings. I had my ears pierced, more than a year ago, by the way. You just cannot find good clip-on earrings, you know... I dab some perfume on my chest, my neck, the inside of my wrists, and the inside of my thighs, just a light touch on those pink, shiny stockings! Still not here, no Steve...

The lipstick is next. Three coats. I look myself over, the very last thing, My pink, Aleena sandals, from Stuart Weitzman. Ok, maybe this was an indulgence, too. Pink patent leather, a single strap across the base of my toes, and a second thin strap across the top of my foot. Modest, three-inch heel. Most of my stockinged feet are exposed. I'll need to do my toenails, tomorrow.

The very last thing: my wig. I brought two with me, considering the weather here in summertime, I chose to bring short- and mid-length wigs. No need for anything longer, it would just be too hot. I love the shiny, jet black hair, matching my own natural hair. Using wig tape, I choose the mid-length wig. I use double-sided wig tape, which keeps the wig in place, no matter what I wind up doing! This wig comes halfway down my neck, I like this one because it doesn't get in the way, and I can show off what I think are some of my nicer features, my smooth, tan shoulders and upper chest. The ends, I may have mentioned before, curl under, flipped under, not up. Maybe this is a retro look, I don't know. I just like the look! I smile, exhale a big cleansing breath, "whew!" I think to myself, maybe it's time to start growing my own hair out. Maybe I can find a style that would work for both my 'en femme' and 'en homme' sides...

I guess now, all that's left is the waiting. I have a pink mini clutch purse, and put my lipstick, gloss, and handheld in it, and walk upstairs. Still no Steve... hope that's not a bad sign? I walk out to the patio, it's so, SO private, no one has a view, the golf course down below, people can see only the tops of the umbrellas on the patio... I lean over patio railing, hear the sound of a vehicle, is it Steve? I guess so, I hear the sound stop, and the garage door go up. He is here. The butterflies inside me feel like they are ricocheting off the walls of my stomach! I turn, away from the rail, and see him in the house. He puts a brown back on the kitchen island, and comes out the patio, approaching me. I am standing there, standing still, one leg crossed in front of the other, smiling. I am quiet, I will wait for him to speak first...

He smiles, a great big, pleasant smile across his face. "God, is this guy handsome, or what?", I think to myself. He's wearing a color block yellow and blue golf shirt, classy looking khaki shorts, and sandals. He's tan, plus just a bit burnt from being out in the sun, on the golf course this afternoon. He has those 'raccoon eyes', from wearing shades, obviously, while he was out in the sun.

Me, motionless, Steve walks around me, taking in my look, hopefully my smell. He comes close to me, "Welcome to the Big Island, Loni. I'm so very glad you agreed to visit. We're going to have a GREAT time. And, don't you look lovely! You look like a big piece of peppermint candy. Hot... as a firecracker."

Then, silent for a few seconds, we are both smiling, looking deeply into each other's eyes he continues: "I might just have to eat something this delicious ALL UP. He giggles, I giggle.

It is going to be a good week. I can tell already...

12