All Comments on 'Sissy Loni on the Big Island Ch. 04'

by SissyLoniOR

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is so exciting

I really enjoy the cock worshiping session and the conversation about cross dressing. I sucked my first cock at 16. My best friend was a very athletic black guy who was my neighbor and best friend. I spent a lot of time at his house because my parents were gone most of the time. We started watching porn together, mostly interracial, and I started to focus on all the big black cocks in the videos. Jamal one day told me how white people are obsessed with black cocks and how they can’t turn one down especially white guys they really want a black cock. And that day I sucked his cock at least 3 times while we watched porn. I was hooked. I had become a cocksucker. Later he began to fuck my ass about every day and he started calling me his slut. His Mom came in one day while I was on my back with my legs in the air and Jamal on top of me fucking me like a girl. She started coaching me on taking Jamals big cock. Later that day she took me to the salon and had me feminized. She told me if I was going to get fucked like a girl I needed to start dressing and acting like a good little girl. She taught me how to dress and bought me some very sexy outfits and showed me how to do my makeup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous