Sissy Loni on the Big Island Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, now," Steve answers, "If I'm in charge here... And I am!" he winks at me again, "We're going to go out for a little drive now, after we wash up. I need to show you some of the island, at least this corner of it. A couple of my favorite spots. We might go into the water, so put on a bathing suit underneath, and then if you have a comfortable summer dress, put that on over the suit. Something that's easy to slip off... Do you have some sturdy sandals or walking shoes? Bring them with you, if you want to wear something fancier, with heels while we drive around. I'll be taking you to lunch, too. Maybe we can each get ready on our own?"

"Good idea," I nod yes...

"Do you want me to take this off you?" he asks, touching the day collar?

"No, I think I like it, Daddy!" I do. I do like it, and I think my clittie likes it too, I giggle to myself.

"Ok, let's just put the dishes in the sink, I'd love to get going!" Steve decides.

We start to move, to get ready. We get the dishes inside, I bring in the gifts, toss the spent wrapping paper, and gather everything up.

Steve looks at me again: "Twenty minutes okay?"

"Yes, fine, come on down to my room when you're all ready to go," my reply.

We turn away from each other and head to our respective rooms. Steve, up the stairs, me down to my suite. I still have my breast forms on, they are still secure. I check my face, I need to work on my face a bit. A wash, give my peach fuzzy face a quick shave, and apply a couple of layers of makeup. My wig looks good, I think, and now stripped naked, except for that day collar, I go through the dresser, and look at the various bathing suits I brought. I'm thinking, if we DO go into the water, I need something more substantial, not one of my little stringy things. I choose the 'Rio' tankini I bought from Ujena, just for this trip. It has more coverage on the top, it's a halter top with a separate bikini bottom. This will do a nice job hiding my breast forms, I think to myself, and still look pretty good! I check myself out, front and back, after putting on the black swimsuit. I DO look pretty good in it, I think!

Now, I go to the closet, and pull out a nice summer sun dress. I choose the print halter dress from Tigerlily. Slipping it on, it's comfy, stylish, and even though some of my swim top shows, it looks fine. "Don't get too fussy about this," I think to myself. Finally, I select a pair of chunky heels, very summerish, partly made from cork, and raffia braiding around the heel. A strap for my toes, and one strap buckles around the ankle, they are sexy, and I recall getting them for a bargain... The chunky heel helps, because they're four inches high! Am I set? What do I need for accessories? I grab a straw summer carry bag, put my little purse and phone in the bottom, my running shoes, and a pair of short, very short jean shorts, I got from Buckle.com. I grab my lipstick, apply a few coats, and pop that in a little makeup bag I have. I'll need my big, dark, glam tortoise shell Ray-Bans, and with my wig, I'm going to need my straw hat, with a broad brim, I think it looks pretty good on me, and even has tie straps in case it's windy or we're driving with the top down.

Just as I'm finishing with these last items, Steve pops his head into my suite? "Are we close?" he asks.

"Steve," I say smiling, and walking over to him with my bag, "Daddy... I'm ALL ready to go!" I giggle.

Touching my day collar again, he replies "Ok, my pet...", smiling, "Let's go! We're taking the convertible, you okay with that?"

"I am! Let's go!"

We make short work of loading up, getting into the car, backing out of the garage, putting the top down, in just a few minutes, we are headed down the road out of Steve's neighborhood.

"You like the car?" Steve asks. "It's a 911 Cabriolet. Rear engine, trunk's in the front. Has pretty good pep, eh?" Asking again, he floors it and scares me as we race around a corner on the private road that leads to state highway 19.

"Ok, big boy!" I stick a finger in his side, "Take is easy on me..."

He laughs and slows down. "Okay, my sweet pet. I will, for you. I'm going to take you around the northwest corner of the island to the north coast. I like it out there, it's more rural, and there are some really scenic spots there."

We're driving in the pleasant mid-morning sun... I'm glad I brought my hat, the car makes its own wind, plenty of wind. I'm feeling like a movie star in one of those old movie, I think there are some famous scenes with Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn, being driven around in a convertible, hat or scarf, and dark glasses; I feel glamorous this morning... He makes me feel glamorous, the way he looks at me, looks me up and down, taking more than a quick glance at my smooth, tanned thighs. I like that...

We drive up to Mahukona Beach Park, near the very northwest point of the island, a wonderful view. Then, we double back, to the east, and travel through some beautiful ranchland, into the town of Waimea, it's a little busier, and then a little more of a drive to the east some more, to a little bitty town, Honokaa. We stop there, Steve parks the car, we walk around the town, hand in hand. I'm starting to feel like his girlfriend, not an online sex partner.

"I sometimes drive up here, just to go to this little café." He says, as we walk up to a quaint little place, a hole in the wall, just a couple of tables with umbrellas outside, and a few tables inside. Steve, my hand surrounded by his, guides me to one of the tables.

We're a bit early for lunch, 11:30, but a cute little server comes over, looks both of us over, twice, and hands us two menus. "Specials are on the back... I'll be right back for your drink order."

Steve continues: "At the very least, it's not presumptuous. Sometimes that Hulalai environment gets just a little too pretentious for me... You'll see, when I take you there this week..."

The server comes back, we ask for two glasses of wine, agreeing that a Crawford Sav blanc is just right for midday with a light lunch. We order sandwiches, and chat for ten minutes until the food comes. Just chit chat, likes, dislikes, current events, favorite movies. The food comes, and we focus more on that, we chat less, and make two club sandwiches and a few chips just about disappear. The check arrives, Steve pays, and we walk back to the car.

"I have one more spot before we head back, a very special spot I want to show you." We head back west, to the Waipio Valley scenic vista. We park in the visitor lot and walk around the viewing area. The view is unbelievable, to the west, an emerald-coated cliff, drops down hundreds and hundreds of feet, down to a sandy beach, way down below us. I take some pictures, we take some selfies, the two of us with the view behind us.

"This car won't make it, but you can take a four-wheel drive down that gravel road to the beach," Steve says, pointing. It's a tricky, twisty and steep drive. There are also tourist companies that you can book, they will take you down for an afternoon. If we have time, maybe later this week?"

"Sure..." I reply. "Looks like it would be an amazing experience."

We are done walking around; we walk back to the car. Steve now asks me: "We're going to go for a little hike, to a special, secret spot I know. Did you bring hiking shoes, like I asked?" Looking down: "Those don't look safe to me... ", pointing at my summer heels.

"Yep, got a pair in my bag, one sec, lover... It's in my carry bag, remember, you put it in the trunk?"

Steve smiles, remembering, he opens the trunk, and hands me the bag. I fish for the shoes, and leaning against a fender, I unstrap the sandals, and tie on my running shoes. Steve then mentions: Oh yes, we'll need these, too..." He reaches in the trunk, and pull out a folding lawn chair, and a beach blanket.

Hmmm... I'm not quite understanding this. Why one chair? And the blanket? If we were going to lay out in the sun, what's the purpose of the chair?

"Here, follow me, Loni..." The car all locked up, Steve takes the lead, chair and blanket in hand. We get to the far corner of the parking lot, and he turns back to me... "I found this spot a few years ago. I come out here sometimes, to meditate. I bring the chair out to sit in the sun. While I'm out here, I've never run into another person, ever. I think the high schoolers come out here after dark, to drink beers and smoke."

There's a gap in the split rail fence, and you can see a hint of a crude trail, in an area of thick brush. Steve leads us on, onto the trail. It goes up a bit of a hill, through a dense, treed area, curving back and forth. Then up some more, and finally, after maybe a half-mile hike, I see ahead an area open up. It's open, pretty flat, there are rocks and lava around, and a small grassy area, too. Surrounded by dense brush and trees. This open area is about the size of the main patio, at Steve's. And with an amazing view of the Pacific Ocean! We're so high up, you can't get to a spot to see where the waves are hitting the shore. Maybe, I think to myself, five hundred feet down, I can only guess.

Without saying anything, Steve proceeds to open the chair up in the middle of the grassy area. Next, he unfolds the blanket, snapping it once in the air, to air it out, and then gently, lays it out on the grass, in front of the chair. He looks at me: "The chair is for me, Loni... The blanket..." he pauses... "is for you..."

I look at this situation, and now, maybe I am getting an understanding of why we are here. Steve looks at me, and opens his mouth: "Loni, please take that hat off, if it's not too bright, take your shades off, too. And then take off that dress, too. I want to see how you look in your bathing suit."

Wow. We're standing a few feet from each other; I look at him... He's said what he wanted to say to me, and now just watching, waiting for me to comply...

Under my chin, I untie the ribbons holding my hat onto my head. Nowhere else to put it, I lay it on the blanket. Then the sunglasses. I'm just looking at him, he's not moving, not saying a word.

Looking at Steve, I reach back and untie the bow holding my dress up onto my neck. The top slides down, I let the dress fall to my ankles. I step out of the dress, pick it up, try to fold it up a little, and set it next to my hat, on the blanket. I'm standing there, in front of Steve, wearing my black tankini. A cute little black tank top and bikini bottom.

Steve looks me over, up and down... "Very nice... Now, Loni, take the tank top off for me..." That's all, that's all he says to me. Nothing. Waiting for me to comply... I'm thinking, we could be doing this in private, on his patio... I'm more than a bit nervous out here!

Pulling from the bottom, I pull the top up, pulling it over my head, I take the tank top off. I'm standing there, on a little grassy bluff, wearing my bikini bottom and running shoes. My breast forms are on display, as is most of the rest of me. And oh yes, I remember now, touching it with one finger, still have the day collar on...

"Thank you, Loni, very nice... Thank you..."

A pause.

"Now, Loni, the bottoms..."

He doesn't even tell me to take them off, he just says that.

I think I am becoming more and more nervous. And aroused. This is starting to get me hot!

I look at Steve, and pulling the elastic waist band down, I slide the bikini bottoms down to my ankles, and step out. I drop them, and place them on top of the dress and hat laying on the blanket. I'm naked, save my shoes, and oh yes, the collar.

Steve looks me up and down, taking a long time to stare at, to scrutinize my form. I cross my legs, at the thighs, to make my boi-clittie and balls stick out.

"It looks to me like your clittie is enjoying this." He reaches over and gives it a squeeze, to confirm that the little clittie is hard. Now, after that squeeze, it's harder still.

All I can do is nod. I can't, right this moment, get a single word out of my mouth...

"Loni, this is what we're going to do, for the next little while..." He reaches down, and starts letting down his zipper, fishing out his already-hard cock. Looking down at it, I forget where I am, that I am naked, I just stare at it, and subconsciously, lick my lips with the tip of my tongue.

"Loni, we're going to have you spend some quality time, this afternoon, with my cock. I'm going to want you to worship it, to kiss it, to lick it, to suck on it. And I'm going to want you to look at it, from very close, and talk to me about how you are feeling, and what you want from me and my cock. I want you to talk about my cock... I want you to describe it to me, I want you to tell me about my cock ... Now, as I said, the chair is for me..." he says, sitting down with his cock out of his khaki shorts, "And the blanket, I said," pointing down at it, "is for you..."

I move to the edge of the blanket, and kneel down, facing Steve, right up against him. I lift one hand, up to his cock, Steve staring intently at me. Forgetting where I am, and how I look, I take his cock, carefully with my hand, lifting it up, to horizontal, the tip, the large cockhead right in front of my face, I give it a kiss, a soft, loving, sensuous, long kiss...

"Steve," I say, looking into his eyes, "I love your cock... I love everything about it. I love the size, the shape, the way it feels in my mouth, and the way it feels inside me, in my boi-pussy. I think I'm falling in love with your cock..."

Steve smiles, a quiet little smile. He reaches over, and touches the front of my day collar, gently, with his thumb and pointer finger. Holding it, still gently, he looks deeply, right into my eyes: "I think you like this gift that I gave you this morning. It seemed to me, anyway; the pupils of your eyes dilated wide open while you were looking at it. Certainly, you saw something in it, that you liked... Yes?"

I can't say a word, as if a sock, or gag, has been shoved into my mouth. All I can do is look at him, and nod my head, yes. I look down, embarrassed... humiliated.

Exposed. Literally, and figuratively, there I am, kneeling naked, except for sneakers and a thin silver collar, I'm at this man's feet, and he asks a question that cuts to the core of me.

"Look at me, Loni, don't look away from me." He lifts up my chin, with a single finger, to get our eyes back in contact with one another. "Now don't be coy with me... talk to me about the collar. Was I right? Did I see you react like that?"

I nod again, but this time, I manage to keep my head up. I think tears are welling up in my eyes. The words start spilling out of me: "Yes, Daddy, I like it. I like it, a lot... I like it, that you thought about me as a pet, as something you might own, and put a collar of ownership on. I like it that you thought of this, and with enough intention, to have it engraved ahead of time, to have planned that. You've made this collar mine, mine alone."

More spills out: "My whole life, I've searched for the right connections, the right feelings in my relationships. My whole life as a guy, there were always things never ever one hundred percent right... I never found girls really interested in me, and after realizing that, I never wanted to chase after them, not that much. Sarah, maybe, was the only one, was the only exception, and even that didn't last too long... Then, later, as I discovered crossdressing, I found that I was a much more desirable person. Men wanted me! I got more confident that my form, the form that I was seeking to achieve, and that I could turn men on. I found I could do this to men, to big, strong, manly men", I said to Steve, as I held his hard cock, and sort of pointed at it, with my eyes, to show him, his hard cock was something I wanted...

"Very nice, Loni. I think I understand. Now, we'll talk more in a few minutes. Proceed..." all he said, was that one word: 'proceed', and I understood. I opened my mouth, and took his cock, all eight inches of it, into my throat... I looked up to Steve, my sexy Daddy, keeping steady eye contact, as inside my mouth, I lapped at his hard shaft with my tongue, barely able to keep myself from choking..."

To be continued.

In Part 5, Loni finishes the cock worship session and the couple travel back to Steve's place, spending some quality time out in the sun on Steve's patio. ; )

12