Sissy Loni on the Big Island Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the anal stimulation ends quickly, and he's on the insides of my two thighs now. They are spread apart a bit, and he travels up and down my legs, rubbing the creamy lotion up and down, maybe I feel two fingers doing it, and then with gentle pressure, the heel pad of his hand runs up my thighs, this has to be intentional, I'm thinking, he's now touching and flicking my balls and clittie with each upstroke.

"Now flip over, baby..." And Steve repeats the whole process, covering my entire, now naked, front side, with lotion. Everywhere. When he massages my sissy titties, he adds a few nipple pinches that pulse a quiver through my whole body... After finishing above my waist, he travels down my legs, rubbing the lotion into the tops of my thighs, and then my shins. He finishes by squirting lotion in the palm of one hand, and then starts toying, fingering, and stroking my balls and boi-clittie.

There's electricity going through my entire body! I can't speak English at the moment: "uh... uh... UH... ahh... ahh... Ahh... AHH...

Steve interrupts my moaning: "Loni, no cumming, NO CUMMING... don't think that's what we're doing here. This is 'stage one' of getting you ready for tonight..."

"Stage one?" I think to myself. What the heck?

"I forgot to tell you this morning ..." he says, smiling a devious smile now, one I really haven't seen exactly like this before, "There won't be any cumming for you now... or tonight. So don't think that's going to happen."

So now, Steve, who's been sitting on the edge of the lounger as he's been massaging the lotion into me, stands up, and says to me, "Stand up Loni, get up, please..." Obeying my Daddy, I get up. I didn't want to; the last fifteen minutes have been ecstasy! I stand up, my little sissy clittie is erect, pointing out from my tummy.

"This is Stage two..." Steve walks over to the towels and unfolds one. Inside it, he displays the pink CB-6000 chastity device he presented to me yesterday morning; he's retrieved it from my suite. "Put your hands behind your back, Loni." I do so immediately, wondering if I should watch this, or look away. I know what he's going to do, and I'm not going to do anything to resist it...

I watch... Steve pulls the device apart, opens the hinged ring, and bending over, latches it around my balls. The ring is just tight enough to make my ball sac pouched up, puffy and turgid. My clittie, now softening with my embarrassment, is laying softly, on top of my balls. Then, the cage is next, Steve picks that up, and rubs some tanning lotion on the inside, to lube up the inside of the cage...

It's quick work, he manages, in just a few more seconds, to slide my softened clittie inside the cage, as he pushes the cage forward, toward the ring securing my balls. He studies the two pieces for just a few seconds, and then gets a couple of pins and holes to line up and slips the top of the cage over the main pin. You can see on the top, a little hole in the pin is now exposed, in front of the ring and the cage. The last step is the lock: holding my package, secured in the chastity device with one hand, he reaches over to pick up the little padlock with his free hand, and inserts the shackle through the hole. Now smiling, he clicks the lock shut.

It's finished. My clittie is locked away, my balls pouched up, pushed up and forward away from my body, by the pink plastic chastity device.

"Ok, this will make sure there's no cumming tonight!" He smiles and leans over, putting a little kiss on my cheek.

I'm not feeling particularly amorous, right this second. I feel humiliation more than anything else... "Are his buddies going see me like this?" I think to myself. I start pouting a little: "Daddy, do we really need to do this? I promise, I won't let my clittie cum tonight..."

But now, Steve interrupts: "Loni, shush!", no trace of any kind of smile on his face. "Remind me what you want, Loni... a roleplay Daddy or a real Daddy?" He squirts another dab of lotion in his hand and putting his palm under my package, he rubs the lotion all around my ringed up little eggs. He starts cupping my balls with his fingers, and then twirling them around the sac, moving his hand back and forth, left and right. He squeezes my sac, very gently, not trying to hurt me, but to tease me....

And what a tease it is! I'm standing there, right in front of him, wiggling, squirming, thinking to myself: "Oh my God, what an electric feeling!" I'm whimpering, a barely audible whimper. Steve commented yesterday, when I was opening his gifts, that he purposely chose to get me the short cage model of the CB-6000. Right now, I'm wishing he got the larger cage for me! My clittie is rock-hard from the fingering my oiled-up balls are receiving, and it's straining inside the cage, pushing against the front, and on all sides of it, too!

Having not answered my Daddy yet, after a minute or so of him fondling me, teasing me "Well, Loni, I asked you a question, which is it?"

"You know Daddy, I told you yesterday..." I can't help it, I'm humiliated, powerless, I let my eyes let go from his, and my face drop down. I'm looking down, at his hand on my balls, not in his face... "I want a real Daddy, not a pretend one, not a role-play Daddy." I look back up at his, I can feel my eyes filling with water, and maybe a tear or two spills out onto my cheek.

Steve nods, nods at me, and looking at me: "You have to trust me, then, that this is the right thing to do right now. Maybe I've been too generous and let you cum too many times already since you've been here? I like it when my sissy is horny, a good sissy should always be horny and cock-hungry! It probably should be, that I keep you locked up, and we count the number of times you make me cum and say after five... or ten times... then you get to be unlocked, let free?" Daddy is smiling now... "And then, we haven't even discussed having you plugged, have we?"

My eyes open up wide like saucers: "What do you mean, Daddy?"

"Don't move an inch, don't move a muscle... I'll be back in 30 seconds..."

Now, this is the fastest I've seen Steve move in two days! He runs up the stairs, taking two at a time, to his bedroom suite upstairs. I hear a closet door open and slam shut, and he comes trotting back down the stairs, holding some sort of black leather contraption. "Oh NO!", as he gets closer, and I can see it better, I think to myself, I know what this is...

Now, Daddy is right here next to me again, out on the patio... "Maybe you would like to wear this, tonight, too?" He holds it up, I shake my head sideways, slightly, no, OH NO!

This thing, this thing he brought downstairs, to show me proudly, is a combination cock ring and anal plug harness. There's a leather belt, to go around the waist, and a second strap, that runs from the front of the belt, to the very back of the belt, running underneath you, with the exception of a large, open, metal ring, in the front, to encircle your cock and balls... And four buckles, with little brass padlocks on each: a buckle on each side of the belt, left and right, one on the front strap, between the belt and the cock and ball ring, and the fourth is in the back, on the back strap that fits between your ass cheeks. Once the belt is made snug, and the locks closed, a combination of the belt, your hips, and the locks would ensure the butt plug remaining inside of you until the keyholder decided to undo the locks!

"No, Daddy, please not tonight! I want to look sexy, and slinky for you and your friends tonight... This is kind of bulky, if you don't wear this while your just plain old naked, it's going to show underneath your clothes, especially the dress I'm planning to wear..."

I look, pleadingly into Steve's eyes, my own eyes are filling with tears: "I have a very special bodycon cocktail dress that I was planning to wear tonight... If you want me to wear the harness for you, I will, tomorrow, or any other time..." I am begging... "Please Daddy, please... I think this is enough, for tonight," I say, lifting up my chastised sissy package...

Well, maybe he's having second thoughts, or maybe he just wanted to scare me, but he sets it down, and then right back up to me, close to me, he replies: "Ok, we will try 'just' this tonight," holding my clittie and balls firmly in one of his large hands, jiggling the chastity device slightly, a few times. He smiles at me... "I DO want all of us to have a great time, me, you, and the guys..."

"Thank you, Daddy, I do, too..."

Then, Steve slips his hand off my balls, and moves it to the small of my back. Slowly, he pulls my naked body right up against him. I can feel his erect manhood pressing against me, through his shorts. He takes his other hand, and places on the back of my head...

I feel 'totally owned'... Our bodies are pressed against one another, and Steve has both of his hands pressed against me, pushing me toward him. I can't move, and couldn't move away if I tried, this man, weighing eighty pounds more than me, and maybe seven or eight inches taller has me locked against him. He leans his face down to me, and starts kissing me, powerfully. I open my mouth, our lips pressed together, and let his tongue explore every part of my mouth he can reach. My arms are up around his neck, leaving my whole body exposed. His hands are roaming my backside now, one squeezing my ass cheeks as the other is tracing back and forth, up and down my spine...

It's heaven, it's pure lust, there's butterflies everywhere inside of me, and my clittie is throbbing to be let out...

"Oh my," I think to myself, "if this is what it feels like to be caged up after just twenty minutes or so, what will be like in a few hours... or days?" I don't have an answer...

After a few minutes of this passionate kissing, Steve breaks away from our locked lips. I can't say for him, but this was passion, pure passion and I need a few deep breaths to keep myself from trembling! Then, Steve takes a quick look at the Fitbit on his wrist, to check the time...

"I'm sorry, Loni, I think we got sidetracked, it's my fault... I was planning to grill up those steaks for us, I'm not sure now we have time." Steve just points out to the west, we both see the sun is low in the sky, won't be too much longer to sunset. "Here, why don't you get into this..." and he reaches down and picks up his white terry robe off a chair, and lifts up, to my shoulders, and helps me slip my arms into it. It feels good on my naked body... "I'll make us a quick snack; we have time for that?" And pointing with an open palm, he lets me go ahead of him, into the kitchen. He guides me to one of the bar stools at the island, and in just a minute or two, pulls some seafood salad out of the fridge, makes us two sandwiches. The sandwiches and a handful of taco chips on the side make a nice, lite dinner. I think we have other snacks lined up for tonight, too... this will be plenty. Another minute, and two glasses of white wines, a Sancerre, are at our place settings.

Now sitting down next to me, he's smiling, I think a combination of being able to put this little meal together in a flash, but he sends me a vibe, that he's just happy, just happy to be with me. He leans over, pecks me on the cheek, and whispers, "bon appetit!"

"To you, too, Daddy!" I'm smiling, happy for this bit of pleasant, peaceful, quiet time... As I take the first bite or two, my clittie starts to soften, and things get more comfortable, 'down there'...

I guess we were hungry, we take our first few bites without any more words said. Appreciating the sandwich, I lift it up, looking at Steve, I tell him: "This is good! Did you make this?"

He smiles, shakes his head no, "Local deli, they have very good stuff..."

Another few minutes, a little chit chat, we do a good job of finishing what Steve put on our plates... I lick the tip of my pointer finger and collect a few crumbs of broken up chips off the plate, and looking at Steve, I lick them off my finger, in a single, slow, upward lick. Smiling, I keep the tip of my finger in between my lips for a few seconds, and looking at Steve, I say: "Thanks, Daddy, that was good, good to the last drop..." giggling, "What time is it? How much time do we have?"

Steve turns his head and looks a clock on the wall for a second, "It's about six now. We have just the right amount of time to get ready... The guys typically arrive at seven-thirty, and we, you and I, have maybe fifteen minutes of set up before they arrive. Just to set out some snacks, set up a little bar on the kitchen island... Normally, I play some porn videos on the big screen while they're here. Do you want to look through my DVD collection and pick some out?" He finished, with a devilish smile on his face...

I lean over, my lips right up to his ear, and I whisper: "An hour will be plenty to get ready... And you know, about the porn?" I ask, "Why don't you let ME be the porn tonight, is that ok?", I finish with a light kiss on his ear, and then touch my tongue to it. I love it! I see that I've made Steve shiver slightly... He smiles at me, doesn't say a word, winks and nods, yes.

"Ok Daddy, so I'll see you up here at seven sharp, no later!" I smile again, a big smile, and still in Steve's robe, I wiggle my ass back and forth, as I head to the stairs to go down to my suite. And I love it, just before I get to the top step to go down, I turn my head back over my shoulder, to check and confirm that Daddy's eyes are focused on me... They are...

Well, to spare you the dirty details, I have gone through them all with you before, the warm soapy shower, I redo my toe and fingernails, fire engine red. The makeup, I brush out my wig, it looks good. Now, clean, smelling good, breast forms back on, and naked, I'm in my bedroom, moving between my closet and dresser to locate the things I already know I want to wear...

Starting in the closet, I find my dress for tonight, it's one of the super sexiest dresses I own... A 'Little Black Dress', this is the Thin Strap Minidress by Susan Monaco. Not crazy expensive when I got it, but not cheap, either, low neckline, it's stretchy, a real 'bodycon' style, nylon and lycra, I love it because it shows off my curves in a really nice, really sexy way... And, scandalously short-hemmed, this is one of a few dresses and skirts I own that I KNOW rises above the bottom of my butt cheeks when I bend over. Compared to the dress I wore to dinner last night, which was short; the hem is four or five inches shorter... The neckline is low, but still covers my forms completely, which I like... The dress will go great with a black lace garter belt, and I choose not black stockings, but a super-sexy pair of nude, lace top stockings, with black Cuban heel and black seam down the back. I know when I tie the stocking to the garter straps, three on each leg, the lace panels will be about two inches below the hem of my dress, meaning that the whole lace panel of the stocking will be on display. I won't have to do any bending to give that show! I have Steve Madden stiletto-heeled patent leather strappy four-inch heels to go with this. Just a few thin straps covering my stocking clad feet, and you can see my painted toenails through the fabric of the stocking... Just laying all this stuff out on the bed is making my clittie twitch and strain against my cage...

What else to lay out? For jewelry tonight with this black dress, I have to say, the pearls are a go-to again. So sexy... I think with the garter belt, plus being caged up, there's no need to wear panties or a thong. If my skirt gets lifted up tonight, the guys will get a show: my bare ass and pink cock cage!

Now, makeup all done, I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, the dress up begins garter belt first, then the stockings, they are clasped together. Then I slip into the dress, pulling it tight everywhere, smoothing it out. Sexy! The heels get strapped on, put on my jewelry, wig, lipstick, hmmm maybe a bit more blush... I spin around in the mirror, I feel good, I think I look really good, really sexy. My backside to the mirror, I put my hands on my hips, and bend over as far as I can while still looking in the mirror, yep, cheek sighting! I giggle... I present a nice, full hourglass figure in the bodycon dress, and I know any horny guy will LOVE the look of the seamed stockings, garter straps and lace tops of the stockings, fully exposed below the hem of the micro-mini dress, and the sexy heels. I put lipstick on, and just a bit more blush on my cheeks; I think I'm ready to go...

Whew! One deep breath, I head up the stairs, I hear my Daddy, I can hear Steve moving stuff around in the kitchen... My heels make enough sound as I climb the stairs, Steve hears me as well, and stops what he's doing and has turned to wait for me to get to the main floor. He's watching as I make my entrance to the main floor...

"Do you like?" I ask with a little bitty smile on my face... "Now be honest, if you think this isn't sexy enough, I'll go find something else, ok?" I'm looking at my Daddy, my eyes wide open, trying to not even blink... I hope it's a good combination, short dress, nude seamed hose, four-inch heeled black patent leather strappy sandals, you can see my stocking tops, three garter straps on each leg, pearls, fire engine red nails and lipstick, my black wig matches everything... I'm looking at him, my eyes locked on his, thinking to myself, "He better like this, I don't think I can do much better, be any sexier than this!"

Steve walks over to me, silent. Slowly, he walks around me, circles around me. Then, he's again facing me. Up close, now, just looking into my eyes...

"You... Are..." he's searching for the right words, I am glad! "You are a vision! How did I ever get lucky enough to meet you in the first place?" He's smiling a huge smile, and now has both hands around me, low on my waist. We are right up against one another, faces just inches apart...

"I want to kiss you so bad, SO bad, but your makeup and lipstick is perfect, I'm not going to mess you up. Also... I think I'd like to rip these clothes right off you, and carry you upstairs and make love, to be inside of you..." Steve chuckles... "But we'll have time for that later, or tomorrow...

"Now... Are you still okay with being with me and the guys tonight?"

Immediately, I nod my head, yes... "Yes, Daddy..."

"Okay, then," Steve continues... "tell me what you'd like to see happen tonight? What would make it a great night for my sexy sissy-slut?"

"Well..." I say to Steve, "we've both came so many times in just a couple of days..." giggling: "it's not the same as when I first arrived, when we had both abstained for two whole weeks! But there are three men coming over that are expecting to have me service them... I'm SO excited! I can't really explain it, but on those occasions when I get so horny, and need to go to the adult arcade, and go into one of those glory hole booths... It's so exciting to see one hard cock after another come through the hole, to see different cocks, different sizes and shapes, cut, uncut... Daddy, there's something so powerful, so appealing to me, to see those hard cocks appear, right in front of me... You've seen me staring at your own hard penis, it's hypnotic! So now, tonight, I'm going to get to see, to touch, to suck on, to worship these three cocks. I'm going to have a chance to hear three different men moan, to moan for me..."

And Loni continues: "And to know that I am yours, Daddy..." touching my day collar with one finger... "That you set this up, that it's going to please you to see me taking your friends' cocks into my mouth, into me... I know that I'm pleasing you, while I'm pleasing your friends at the same time... I think I will be picturing in my mind, while I have these cocks in my mouth tonight, I will picture you watching me, wanting to see me be a total slut for you"