Sissy Loni on the Big Island Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Steve answers: "Yes, Loni, that's what I want. I know, finding you on the internet, where we met online, where I found you, you were no angel, you know..." Steve smiles at me; "I know you need this, you need cock to make you happy... Maybe someday, you will slow down, and one man's cock might be enough for you... but I don't think you want that yet, do you? And I guess the same goes for me, if we both were looking, Daddy for sissy, and sissy for Daddy... then neither of us, neither you nor I, are angels in any sense of the word. I told you yesterday, out there in the world, people see me as a successful guy, a productive and honorable member of society..." And then smiling, and reaching down, under my short skirt, he searches for and finds my package, locked up in the chastity device, and lightly grabbing me by the sac: "But I'm also a pervy Daddy who LOVES sissies with hard clitties!", he says, laughing...

"And tonight, Loni, make it fun for my guys, I am hoping maybe you can take a couple of breaks in the action and put on a different sexy outfit or two, show yourself off to the guys! Maybe you have a sissy maid outfit or another costume, and finish up with that sheer, short nightie you wore last night... That would give us all free access to all your sexy parts, your clittie and your ass!"

"Oh, Daddy, I love it! I know EXACTLY what to change into! Now, what else needs to get done out here? It's almost seven-thirty! I'm SO excited!"

So, Steve lets go of me, and we scramble a little to finish setting up items on the kitchen island: bowls of chips, salsa, hummus, pretzels. We put a few bottles of white wine in an ice bucket and Steve uncorks a couple of reds... Ice, scotch, bourbon, vodka, vermouth is set up in a nice straight row. It's enough for a party of ten!

My heart is pounding, the time approaches 7:30 and I hear the front doorbell ring.

"Loni, why don't you get the door?" Steve asks, he's smiling with arms crossed, only a few feet further away from me, obviously he wants to watch me open the door and greet his friends...

I walk up to the door, heels clicking, and give the door handle a squeeze, and open the door: it is Bill, our handsome pilot from earlier today: "Hello Bill!" I squeal, "I hope you're feeling lucky tonight!" I say, winking...

"Hello, Loni, wonderful to see you..." he looks me up and down, and without hesitation, he grabs my hand by the fingers, gently, and brings my hand up to his face, and he kisses the back of my hand...

"Well, aren't you a gentleman?" I ask him, not expecting an answer... "Will you be like that all night long?" And I lean over, to Bill's ear, so Steve can't hear, and I whisper: "I hope not!"

"I can only promise to be gentlemanly until I'm halfway into my second drink. Then... well... you've had fair warning." He says, with a laugh, and then turns to Steve: "How are you, my good man? Did you have a nice afternoon? Was that tour ok, did I do ok?" He asks that, looking at both of us, as I've moved to stand right next to Steve.

Steve looks at me, "Loni, what did you think?"

I could barely spit out "Incredible, a wonderful tour, thank you, Bill..." before the front doorbell rings again. I look at Steve, without a word, he motions me, waving with the back of his hand, to go answer the door...

I take a deep breath, and with heels clacking on the wood floors, and my hips wiggling, I move back to the door, squeeze the handle again, and open it wide... Any my eyes open wide as well, on the doorstep are two of the most handsome, rugged looking guys I have ever laid eyes on! My mouth goes dry, but I'm still able to spit out a "Welcome, Gentlemen!" I open the door wide, and wave my hand for them to enter, just the same way Vanna White would wave her open hand at a prize display.

The two men, smiling broad smiles, take a few long seconds to look me over, I smile back, I can tell they like the way I look! As I hold the door open, both still making eye contact with me, they walk into the foyer and then, seeing Steve, into the open great room. What a pair, they're both over six feet tall, muscular, one black, one white. The black guy, Oh... My... God... He looks like he could be Idris Elba's younger brother: dark skinned, broad shoulders and chest, a little stubble on his handsome face, wearing baggy khaki shorts, flip flops, a black, button down short sleeved casual shirt, and a grey ball cap.

The second of Steve's friends, I'm looking him over, trying to figure out who he reminds me of, finally, I figure it out, he bears a striking resemblance to the dark-haired actor Bradley Cooper, except honestly a bit taller and looks like he hits the weight room a lot, too... Bigger framed than Bradley Cooper! He looks sharp, clean shaven, tight white crewneck t-shirt, designer jeans, simple slip-on sneakers.

I think to myself, "I guess Steve is not hanging out with any toads..."

"Well, you must be Loni!" says the grey capped man, walking up to me... "I'm Derek, and this is Jon," he continues, pointing to his friend with an upturned palm. Then, looking me over up and down, twice, he continues: "Well! Steve has told us ALL about you, and he wasn't exaggerating, you are a real honey!" he finished, chucking to himself, in a nice way.

Then the other man: "Happy to meet you Loni, I'm Jon. And you, you..." he continues, trying to think of the right words, "may be one of the sexiest creatures I may have ever laid eyes on..."

Then it's my turn: "Okay, boys, enough with the flattery..." I'm in a really good mindset right now, feeling both sexy and frisky, "Honestly, some guys think that with enough flattery, they can get into any gurl's shorts if they want..." I wink at them both, and change the subject: "Let's get a drink into your hands... what may I get you?"

Derek asks for a Bourbon, and Jon a vodka martini. I press my hands together and nod slightly, the Asian Wai greeting, to show them I understand and will obey. I turn away from them, toward the bar, but only one or two steps away from them, before they can move into the house, I stop, and ask, "What's this?" and still only a few feet away from them, I bend over at the waist, and bending over parallel to the floor, I reach down and pick up a small scrap of paper off the floor. Really, it was barely perceptible, the scrap, but I liked the opportunity to give these two their first 'show' of the evening... I know with the scandalously short dress I am wearing; I just exposed the bottom half of my ass cheeks to the two men... Standing up, I look over my shoulder, and see two pairs of eyes glued to my ass, I smile, and just say real briefly: "Oh, just a little scrap of paper..." I wink at them again... "Let me get you two those drinks!"

I try to strut as sexily as I can, wiggling my ass as I walk into the great room, I smile, and Steve and Bill follow me in. "Looks like the rest of your gang is here!" I say to Steve and then walk over to the bar to prepare the first round of drinks. Derek and Jon follow behind me and walk up and join in on the conversation with Steve and Bill as I grab two glasses and start fixing their drinks. I'm watching these guys, chatting, laughing, telling jokes, some quieter whispering... "hmmm, wonder what's being said" I think to myself...

Well, the drinks ready, I take each glass in one hand each, and with my head up, I walk back to the guys, they are still chatting and joking, handing Derek and Jon their drinks, they both lift their glasses up in thanks, as if toasting.

Now Bill interrupts the men's conversation: "Guys, I took Steve and Loni out for a tour of the island today, in the Cirrus. I think we all had a good time. You guys didn't join the 'mile high' club today, did you?" He looks at us, with a wink. "Next time, I'll have to pull the privacy curtain across the cabin!" he says, chuckling.

And Steve adds: "I'm not sure Loni and I had the energy to join the mile-high club today. We've been doing okay here at sea level..." And it's all very nice, he steps over to me, puts his strong arm around my waist, and gives me a soft little kiss on the cheek. Then, whispering in my ear, privately: "Just remember, you are mine, all mine, my pet... But your Daddy wants to share you tonight... So have fun with it! Live out some of those sissy desires that I KNOW you have!" And kisses my ear very softly, and blows just a faint puff of air into my ear, to tease me... It puts a shiver all the way down my spine, and make my clittie hard, inside my little pink cage.

Then Steve steps back from me and speaks to all of us: "Ok guys, time to get down to 'business'!" He points to the card table, all prepped up with several decks of cards and poker chips. The guys get themselves arranged at the sturdy table, there's only four chairs set up, so clearly, I will not be sitting with the boys... There's a lot of man chat, laughing, all the guys pull out either a single one-hundred-dollar bill or a set of twenties. Steve collects the cash, four hundred in all, and hands it to me. "Loni, go ahead and put the cash on the kitchen island. We always play Texas Hold 'Em, no limit, and we play until one player cleans out the other three, makes it a lot simpler than splitting up the cash. So, it's not a lot of money, and usually, it just takes a couple of hours, at most, for someone to get on a run, and clean the other guys out!" He's smiling as he says this and picks up a deck and starts to shuffle. "Guys, who needs a fresh drink?" I see four hands go up, "Ok boys, I'm on it", and I go over the make-shift bar out on the kitchen island and prep up the four drinks.

The first hand is already being dealt out as I bring the four drinks over, on a serving tray. I bend over to set a drink at Derek and Jon's side, and get a first idea of how the night will go, as Derek thanks me, he also slides one hand under my skirt, and after feeling up both cheeks, he squeezes one cheek, then quickly slides his fingers up between my legs and gives my balls a little squeeze... "Thank you, Loni, thanks..." I guess he was thanking me for the drink. Or was it for letting him feel me up?

Now I walk around the table, to the other side, and as I'm setting the drinks down, I feel attention from both Steve and Bill, they each put a hand on one of my ass cheeks. I pretend to be fumbling around with their drinks, with the placement of them on the table, but really, I'm just enjoying the attention, it feels so good! Then I back up a bit, they let go of me, I finish up, "Ok boys, time to think about the cards!" I say laughing.

I walk back to the island to return the tray, but before I do, I pull the back of my dress upward, all the way to my waist. My ass cheeks exposed to the world, I clip-clop back to the kitchen, high heels on wood floor, and then at the island, I look over my shoulder, and see four pairs of eyes glued, fixated on my ass. Which I love, my clittie is straining... I walk back to the table, and leaning over, to Steve's ear, I whisper, but loud enough for everyone to hear, "No cheating, Daddy."

Everyone laughs, Jon chips in, "Loni, you gotta keep your eyes on this guy," referring to Steve, "for four hundred dollars, it wouldn't surprise me if he has a rigged deck or cards up his shorts."

I laugh, and reach down, and slowly stroke the inside of Steve's shorts, from knee to crotch, with everyone watching intently. Steve, of course, has no hidden cards down there, but his rock-hard Billy club of a cock can clearly be felt inside his shorts. Looking up, I announce: "Well Jon, I just checked, and I don't think Steve's hiding any cards under the table." I say, with a wink at the dark-haired handsome stud.

But then Steve adds: "Loni, I think we want a fair game, maybe you should go ahead and check these three guys, too. I want to make sure everything is on the 'up and up' tonight.

Now I stop, and look at Steve, and giggling, "You know, Steve, I want everything, everyone, to be on the up and up, too! Don't you think, Bill?" I ask, and now bending over, I put one hand into his lap, and start feeling up the inside of his thighs, through his khaki trousers. No cards, of course, but I do get the opportunity to feel a pretty good-sized cock in those pants! Maybe not quite as big as Steve, but still big, I lean over to Bill, and close to his ear, to make sure he feels me blowing into his ear, I simply say "No cards here!" And then I can't help it, I put a little kiss on his ear, and whisper privately into his ear "I like what I felt down there..." Bill, a little flustered, is smiling, and I can see I put a little red into his cheeks, I love it!

Next, I walk over to Jon, and give him the same treatment, start rubbing his thighs, the same way... "Nothing here, Steve. At least no cards... but he's hiding something else in there..." I look right at Jon "Jon, honey, what was that in there, it felt like you're hiding a big fat cucumber in there?" I smile and wink, and move on to Derek...

"Ok Derek, if you pass the test, then the card game can start..." I reach down and start to feel the inside of his thighs. Derek, though, has already pulled his shorts down to his knees! I start stroking the inside of his legs, mostly smooth, just a little fuzzy hair there... And then Derek takes hold of my wrist, gently, and moves it onto his cock. It's huge, he's noticeably bigger than Steve! I have a chance to stroke it a couple of times and squeeze it with my thumb and pointer finger.

"Ok, he's good, he checks out, no cards here, Steve." I'm giggling... "But he's also hiding something in there, something big and hard..."

"Okay, Loni, well thank you for that!" Steve continues, "Everyone okay to start now?"

Derek laughs, "Steve, not fair to start off the game by distracting us like that!" Everyone laughs...

Now Steve adds: "Okay, Loni, I think you said you have a few outfits to show off tonight?" He asks me, and I reply with a nod. "Why don't you go ahead and give us another look, in something else sexy... Maybe something suitable for a horny young gurl wanting to serve us drinks during the game? And maybe participate in the game a little bit, I have an idea to make the game a little more exciting than usual..."

I nod, yes, and smile at everyone, "Be right back, guys!" and clacking my heels on the floor, I head downstairs, I KNOW exactly what to wear...

...

Ten minutes later, and I'm heading up the stairs, smiling at myself, thinking, "This... Is... Perfect!" I'm wearing my slutty Hooters outfit!

The white top is too tight, form fitting against my skin, and cut short, showing off my bare, smooth and tanned midriff. The orange nylon shorts are also too tight, form fitting, if you look closely, you can see the outline of my pink cage in the front, the shorts are 'ruched', there's an elastic strip down the middle of the back of the shorts, causing the seam to dive into the crack between my cheeks, so each cheek is both lifted and encased in the tight elastic fabric. I love them, so sexy, so slutty. And of course, the high-denier Hooters signature nylons, anyone wearing these shiny, sparkly hose automatically has sexy looking legs! Then, finally, on my feet, the simple, tie bright white Hooters sneakers.

I bounce up the stairs, the guys are laughing it up, in the middle of a hand, it's almost noisy, how can only four guys make that much noise?

But then, there's silence... absolute silence... The guys see me, and I can see, four open mouths, just jaws dropped open, not saying a word.

I walk over to the table, "I hope you guys like this look, it's real Hooters uniform I bought from a server I met..." And I walk around the room, twirl around once or twice, and then, with my hands on my hips, I bend over, facing away from the guys, to show off my sexy butt cheeks...

"Wow... Okay..." and a whistle or two comes from the guys. I walk over to Steve.

"You like, Daddy?"

"Yes, Loni, spectacular! You exceeded expectations!" He's stroking my ass, and Bill reaches over and helps Steve with the stroking. I'm hard, and I think leaking, in my cage...

"Now Loni..." Steve starts... "We're going to play a special version of poker now... I need to tell you the rules... Your rules" I nod, yes, just nod. I'm thinking to myself how they are going to involve me?

"Loni, this is where you are going to spend the next part of the night..." and he points, with one finger, to the underside, underneath the poker table. "And... you are going to reward the winner of each hand, by making him feel good, with your mouth... Until the next hand is finished... Until someone else wins a hand... And then, you will move on to him... And make him feel good, with your mouth... Until there's another winner..."

"And then," Steve continues, "we'll continue this, until there's a winner for the night... And the winner tonight also wins you, they win your boi-pussy, they're going to get to fuck you tonight. The winner will put his hard cock inside you, and fuck you, while the rest of us watch... Maybe you will please the other three cocks with your mouth and hands while you have the winner's cock in your boi pussy?

I'm speechless! My eyes are wide open, my clittie is straining against the plastic cage... Steve is finished talking, he just points again, points down to the floor, under the table... With all four pairs of eyes watching, I nod yes, to Steve, and keeping my eyes fixed on his, I get down on my knees, next to his chair, and crawl under the table. And I'm there now, right in the middle, on my hands and knees... There's not a lot of room! And I look around, and I see each man has their cock out, their pants or shorts unzipped and unbuttoned...

Now I hear Bill, "Loni, over here!" He calls, patting his thigh and holding his long, circumcised penis up, in his hand. "I won the last hand, start here..."

I can't believe this is happening! Oh... My... God... I turn and get myself adjusted, Bill's legs are splayed open, I move closer, his cock is in my hand, I look it over, for a few seconds, it's long, as long as Steve's, but just not quite as thick. The head of his cock is nice and round, smooth, and shiny... I bring my face right up to it, and inhale, there's a yummy combination of a man's muskiness, and the remnants of the scent of soap, from his last shower. I steady the base of his penis with one hand, and start kissing the head, little soft kisses. I hear Bill moan softly, and the men laugh and continue to chat away, but I'm not listening, their conversation is only white noise in the background. I'm studying Bill's cock, and now running my tongue up and down the shaft.

It seems like just a couple of minutes, just two or three, and I hear Jon call out: "Full House!" he's laughing and I hear the groans of the other men. Then, of course, I hear, "Over here, Loni...", and I turn to move to Jon, under the table. I can see already, he is rock hard, there's a really thick, circumcised penis pointing up in the air. Really thick...

No joke, the base of Jon's cock, as I grab onto it, is almost the thickness of a twelve-ounce Coke can! Not nearly as long as Steve or Bill's, but wow! The thickness tapers off to a still good-sized mushroom head. It looks like a miniature tree trunk or missile, think to myself. At the base of his cock, he's so thick, my fingers won't reach all the way around it! I hear a groan from up above, as I run my tongue up and down the underside of this gorgeous slab of man meat... I inhale fully, taking in a more musky smell from Jon's cock. I'm almost in a dream state, certainly subspace, as I slobber wetness from my tongue on Jon's cock, I'm moaning myself, my clittie is rock hard inside its little pink cage... I find out it takes both of my hands, to completely encircle Jon's thick dick. I'm mesmerized by its beauty, it looks so strong, almost angry! I'm in heaven, switching between little kisses and licks all over his cock and big meaty balls.