Sissy Loni on the Big Island Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost before I can settle in, I hear Derek up above me: "Yeah baby, come to papa..." He's talking about the poker game and his winnings for the hand, but then he leans his head down to the table's edge, and looking at me, "Yeah, baby, you too, Loni, come to papa..."

And he's stroking his cock, I think it's one of the largest cocks I've ever seen, ever touched with my hands... Maybe I've seen bigger in porn videos, but Derek's shaft is at least as thick as Steve's cock, and maybe two inches longer! It's a monster, it has to be ten inches! He's cut, and the head of his cock is a beautiful, dark helmet, it's shiny from Derek rubbing his precum around it with the tip of his pointer finger.

I reach out, and grab for him, instinctively with both hands, because I know already from first sight, that it's going to be heavy, very, VERY meaty! Holding him carefully, with my hands, I lean over and kiss the underside of his cock head. I hear him groan, and like the two others I've already serviced, I inhale a deep breath, my nose right up against Derek's cock. It's a beautiful aroma, it's a manly bouquet, some muskiness, but I can also tell he's taken a shower right before coming over, I can smell the aroma of a manly soap scent, and maybe a trace of cologne as well. It's so lovely, such a beautiful smell, I take two more deep breaths to fully appreciate it before putting a series of butterfly kisses on Derek's cock. I kiss and lick his balls as well, they're not quite the size of eggs, but certainly they feel like a pair of golf balls inside a little velvet pouch. So nice, he's totally clean-shaven, too!

Derek moans with appreciation: "Oh my, Loni, that is so nice, don't stop baby!" Then, he says to the guys, "hey, Steve, don't deal those cards out so fast, I want to make this hand last a long time!" Everyone laughs, even me, I giggle a little bimbo-headed laugh to myself, that only I hear in my head.

Well, long story short, the guys take turns winning hands, but I'm feeling a little cheated, I want to be between Steve's legs as well, sucking on Daddy's yummy cock, but I think now there have been ten or more hands played since I went under the table, and Steve hasn't won a single hand! But I've done a nice job going back and forth between the other three guys and used all the sissy cock sucking skills I know, using my lips, tongue, and fingers to pleasure each of them, I can tell, based on the moans of appreciation I hear from above.

Eventually, the guys need a bathroom break, and Steve asks me to get up from underneath the table and prep up another round of drinks. Eagerly, I crawl out from underneath, and nod yes, to Steve, about the drinks. And then I study the card situation for a few seconds: Steve's guests each have a nice pile of chips in front of them, and Steve looks like he has only about twenty dollars of chips left, from the one hundred he had about an hour ago. Steve looks up at me, and understanding what I'm seeing, he just lifts up his two hands and shrugs.

I lean over and whisper into his ear, "Daddy, I am really hoping you will be the winner tonight, I want to show off to the guys, on how good I can make my Daddy feel when his cock is inside me... I want them to be jealous of you," I giggle in his ear and plant a little light kiss on it... "Ok, here come the drinks!" I say in a louder voice, to all four of the guys.

The guys take turns going to the bathroom, a couple of them check their messages and text out a reply or two, but it isn't too long of a break, the guys are back at the table with the fresh drinks. Everyone is feeling good, I see four guys with big smiles on their faces, each one now maybe getting a little tipsy. The way the game has gone so far, Derek, Jon, and Bill have all won a nearly equal number of hands, they all have about the same amount of chips as far as I can see. But because no one has won consecutive hands, I've managed to edge the guys for what I think was about an hour while I was underneath the card table.

"Daddy, ok if I watch a hand or two from up here?" I ask Steve... "Maybe I can bring you some good luck?" And with that, I stand behind him, and slide one hand down into his lap, and feel around for a bit until I find his cock in his shorts. He's hard, even after not being touched for an hour, the man is amazing! I slide my hand, my fingers all around his shaft...

"You guys ok with this?" Steve asks his buddies. They all nod yes or tell Steve it's ok. I'm a happy gurl, it will be fun to actually see some of the action, the card action that is... Derek is the dealer, and he quickly deals everyone two hole cards. I'm leaning over Steve's shoulder, he shows me a ten and a Jack, nothing spectacular... Then, five more cards are laid out face up on the table, first three, the 'flop', then the fourth, 'the turn', and then the fifth, 'the river'. If you don't know, you use those five face up cards and your two hidden cards, to make the best five card hand possible. There's betting after each round of cards dealt...

Steve keeps throwing a chip or two in, to keep up with the guys. The five face up cards are nothing special, but the turn and the river cards are an eight and a nine, and with a seven already in the flop, Steve's holding a Jack-high straight. The bidding goes around, and in Steve's potential last turn, he slides all his chips to the center, "I'm all-in guys!" So either, he wins the hand, or he's out of the game. Derek and Jon decide to match Steve's bid, and Bill folds. Turns out, everyone had a straight -- but Derek's was 9-high, Jon's was 10-high, and Steve just barely wins with his Jack-high straight!

Well, all the guys except Steve groan, and Steve laughs as he rakes in a big pile of chips. In that one hand, I can see that he has as many chips now as Bill, and Derek and Jon less than the other two. Looking at me, Steve now points down to the floor, between his legs, and tells me: "I guess it's my turn Loni..." as he unbuckles his belt and unzips his shorts. Actually, I'm quite happy about this turn of events, and get myself on my knees, and in just a few seconds, Daddy's cock is in my mouth and I'm lapping away like a contented baby sucking on a nipple. As I sucked away contentedly, worshipping my Daddy's beautiful cock, I hear commotion above me, and alternatingly, hear Derek, Jon, and Bill all complaining... Steve won a second hand in a row! I looked up to him, and our eyes caught, and he smiled, winked, and held the palm of one of his hands against the side of my face as I was planting little soft kisses on the head of his cock!

"I guess you better keep going, Loni... I won again!

Well, long story short, over the course of the next ten minutes, I hear Steve laugh heartily two more times, and the guys groaning and complaining. After that second hand, I hear Jon say, 'Damn you, Steve, I'm out', and Jon gets up from the table and walks over to the bar area. Then, five minutes later, it is over, the game is over... Derek and Bill both groan and just about in unison, I hear "Steve, you motherfucker, you won the last five hands in a row!" I look up at my Daddy from my spot between his thighs, and he looks down, smiles at me, and makes a little pucker with his lips, blowing me a kiss with a little upward flick of his chin...

Steve gets up, all the guys are up on the feet, at the bar station. I crawl up from under the table, and try to compose myself, I wipe some of the accumulated saliva and precum off my face and try to slow down my breath rate. I look down at my shorts, I've got a wet spot in my shorts larger than a quarter, my precum leaking through the cock cage onto the nylon fabric... The guys are pouring double shots of whiskey into tumblers and making a toast to their friendship, they down the liquor in a single gulp!

Now Steve looks over at me, wiping his lips with the back of his hand, he opens his mouth: "Loni, now we're going to play a different game, but this time, you're going to play with us... In fact, you're going to be the center of attention!" He walks over to me, his buddies watching... He picks me up with his two hands at my waist, and lifts me up onto the card table, in a sitting position. "Now lay back," he commands me.

I lay back, onto the table, using my two hands at my side to let myself down slowly. I'm now laying on the table, my butt at the table edge, my legs dangling off. Without speaking, Steve grabs my ankles and lifts them up onto his shoulders. The small of my back lifts off the table. I feel Steve's hands at the sides of my shorts, he takes the orange spandex shorts and pulls then down, down to my knees. Then, pulling his shoulders away from my feet, he pulls the shorts off me. I'm laying on the table, wearing only my Hooters top and sneakers with white ankle socks. And my pink cock cage and day collar, of course.

"Guys, gather round!" Steve calls out, lifting my feet back up to his shoulders, he feels for my boi-pussy and spitting on his fingers, he rubs some of his saliva into my rosebud, and then spits again, and lubes up his cock. It does not take long, Steve is inside me now, all eight inches... Good thing I lubed myself up when I put the Hooters outfit on! He starts pumping in and out, I'm helpless with my feet up in the air on his shoulders. I then feel my two hands being grabbed and pulled to the opposite edges of the table. Two cocks, Bill and Jon's, are being laid onto the palms of my hands. I grab onto them, part by instinct, part to help steady myself against Steve's insistent pounding. Looking up toward the ceiling, I see Derek move right up to my head, and he turns my head sideways, and brings his fat meaty cock right up to my lips.

"Ok, baby, give me some of what Steve's gotten this week" Derek purrs, he puts one hand behind my head and uses the other to steady his cock against my lips. Without a thought, I open wide and feel my mouth being stretched, stuffed, as Derek shoves half of his ten-inch wand into my mouth. My eyes are open wide and watering, I'm trying my best to keep from gagging, and shock waves are going through my entire body starting at my boi-pussy and traveling up through my body core to my mouth, where I feel my tongue trying to massage the sensitive underside of Derek's hard meat... I recover enough from the initial shock, I now have enough control that while all that's happening in my ass and mouth, I now am able to concentrate and I start pumping back and forth on Jon and Bill's cocks with my two hands.

Oh... My... God... I'm being gangbanged, just like those slutty sissies I watch all the time in those sissy hypno videos!

Steve's thrusting slows, and he's making guttural blasts: "Uh... Uh... Uh... Uh..."

Maybe it was the thirty or so minutes I was edging Steve with my mouth under the table I'm now laying on, but Steve's not showing his usual stamina... He grabs on to my hips, and continuing his grunts, I can feel shot after shot of thick, creamy warmness fill my asshole. He pumps, he thrusts seven or eight times!

"Take over Derek!" he shouts out, as he pulls and pops his softening cock out of my ass.

Trading positions, Derek now is in between my legs, he rubs some spit on his cock, which I've already been wetting down with my own saliva... Slowly, he inserts his huge dick inside me!

Oh my Lord, slowly, he slides all the way in. I'm screaming... Not from fright, not from pain. From joyful agony...

There's electricity pulsing through my body as I feel the largest cock I've ever taken in my life start to thrust back and forth inside my ass. While Derek's doing this work, Steve walks over to my face, and dangles his cock and balls onto my face: "Lick me clean, Loni... Lick me clean..." My mind is swimming, going from thinking about the cock inside me, the two in my hands, and now Steve's meat approaching my tongue and lips.

Slurping at Steve's junk, Derek's continuing his thrusting. I'm moaning between the lapping on Steve's cock and balls. Now, I see Steve use just a twitch of his head, a silent instruction to Bill and Jon, they pull their cocks out of my two hands, and take a step over toward Steve, toward my head. With their cocks in their own hands, simultaneously, they start stroking their own cocks, just inches away from Steve's penis and my face. Derek is pounding and grunting: "Take it, sissy boi, take all of me!"

The electricity is just too much. My clittie is swollen inside my pink torture chamber, and the jostling of my body by all four guys has me close to the edge of orgasm! I'm frantic, Steve's friends are frantic too, as Steve smiles and watches me lick him, cleaning the cock that was deep inside me just minutes ago. Derek starts pumping harder, my body, and table, are being lifted into the air with his powerful thrusts. My eyes switch back and forth to the four guys' faces, and the cocks being jacked off inches away from my face. The bucking I'm taking, and my own body's oscillations are stimulating my clittie, even as it's locked away...

Derek shouts again: "Here it is, Baby!" His thrusting changes, and I can feel him shooting warm semen up my ass. I'm quivering, and can feel my body shaking, my clittie is hard and throbbing inside the cage. I can feel myself... starting... to ejaculate!

While this is happening, now Bill and Jon and grunting, and I feel both of them start to shoot one stream after another, onto my face and onto Steve's cock and balls. Gooey, pearly-white strands of cream decorate my face, it gets into my eyes, some of it into my mouth, at least three shots land squarely on Steve's package. If I wasn't lapping away furiously, I'd be moaning... or screaming... My whole body is shaking, quivering... Derek is finished... He pulls out, and with two fingers, collects some of the first dribbles of cum leaving my anus. Collecting it, he leans across me, across the table, and sticks two cum-coated fingers into my mouth. I make sloppy sucking noises as I clean and swallow down the cum. There's sissy cummies dribbling out the hole in the tip of the cock cage...

All around, you can hear the breathing slowing down. All the cumming, all the ejaculations are over. I'm laying there on the table, my face, neck, lips, and hair have streams of cum distributed all over... Derek leans over and gives Steve a high five, "Thank you, Brother" he says to my Daddy...

Now Steve leans down to me and starts collecting all the cum off my face with his fingers and starts feeding them to me. There's gotta be at least ten spurts, I think, ten lines of cum... Steve's doing this, without a trace of a smile on his face, as if he was an artist stroking oil onto a canvas or a doctor completing a medical procedure. I suck and slurp the goo into my mouth and swallow after each deposit into my mouth.

"That's a good gurl, Loni," my Daddy coos to me. "Take it all."

I lap, slurp, and suck on his fingers. It takes five minutes or more for him to complete this, to make all the visible cum to disappear into my mouth. Then, Steve lays his penis against my lips, and has me lick it clean. Then, his balls. My Daddy then bends over, and leaning down to my face, plants a soft kiss onto my forehead, "Good gurl." Buck naked, he walks back over to the bar area, leaves me there laying on the table, and refills four empty tumblers with another double shot of whiskey. Then, he grabs one more empty glass, and pours a fifth drink. There's four buck-naked men now, at the bar, all have their glasses in hand, and waiting for me, after all that, slowly, I lower my sneakers down to the floor, and bracing the edge of the table with my two hands, I lift my butt off the table edge and stand up. I walk, wobbly legged, to the guys. It's maybe only twenty feet away, but it takes me a while to be able to shake out cramps in my legs and get over to them.

Derek has a beaming smile on his face and holds up his drink: To Loni... and to Steve! Thank you both, for an awesome evening!" Everyone reaches in, glasses clink, other comments, chuckling, and everyone drinks, I lean my head back, and pour the caramel-colored elixir down my throat! Only after I shoot the whiskey down my throat do I remind myself that I rarely drink spirits -- the whiskey burns my throat, and I start coughing, giving all four guys a good laugh... I look at them, and smile sheepishly...

Now Steve looks at me, and with one big hand on my shoulder, he starts pressing downward, and says: "Now Loni, I think it's time for you to thank our guests for everything..."

I think I know what Steve wants to happen, and I drop to my knees. Turning to Derek, I reach up and grasp his now semi-flaccid fat cock. "Thank you, Derek, for coming over. Thank you for letting me suck your cock during the game. Thank you for fucking my ass." And looking up into his eyes, I reach over and plant a soft, passionate kiss on the head of Derek's cock.

Then I turned to Bill... "Thank you, Bill, for everything. Thank you for the plane ride today. Thank you for coming over and letting me suck on your cock during the game. Thank you for letting me jack you off and thank you for shooting your cum all over me." And just like for Derek, I leaned over, and planted one single, soft, sensual kiss onto Bill's penis.

Then, Jon: "Thank you Jon, for letting me suck on your wonderful, thick cock during the game. And thank you, for letting me jack you off, and thank you for shooting your cum on my face and on Steve's cock." And like the others, while I looked up into his eyes, I planted a soft kiss onto the round head of Jon's cock.

And then finally, I pivoted on my knees, to Steve. Looking up into his eyes, I smile, and just whisper to him: "Thank you." And kiss his cock, his cock head as I looked deep into his eyes.

Well, after all of that, Steve offers me a hand and helps pull me to my feet. I'm a sight! The only thing that looks right on me are my white sneakers and socks! My shirt is twisted and somehow got ripped during the action... My makeup is smeared, and I have a mix of dried saliva and cum on my face, and in my hair, too! I'm exhausted... Not only the action on top of the table, but all of that bending over under the table, my knees are sore and from all that fucking, my bum is sore. It doesn't take long for the guys to get cleaned up, dressed, say their goodbyes, and depart. Steve and I are together, as he closes the front door behind the last exiting guest. He reaches for my two hands with his, and looks into my eyes: "I hope, my sissy lover, that was good for you?"

I don't even know what to say, but words start flowing out: "Oh my God, Steve, it was incredible. Not the most sensuous thing I've ever experienced, but that has to be the most intense sexual experience I've had in my life... We're you ok with all of that?"

Steve just smiles, "It was great... I had a great time, I think you did, too... Now, I don't know about you, I'm exhausted, and a little bit buzzed! Let's get the food put away, everything else can get cleaned up in the morning. I think I can do one more little nip or a touch of port, let's sit out on the deck, relax for a bit, and then head to bed, okay? I think we can debrief on all of this in the morning, over coffee..."

I smile back, looking up into my Daddy's eyes, it's a simple answer: "Perfect!"

*

(To be continued. After a good night's sleep, Steve and Loni enjoy a lazy Friday morning, and then go out on his boat for some afternoon adventures out on the water!)

Loving to hear from you all, I appreciate all your comments, please remember to rate this chapter!