All Comments on 'Sissy Loni Visits Her Daddy'

by SissyLoniOR

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi im Paul(a) iv been sissy dressing since i started about when i was 12 i just loved girly outfits and with 3 sisters at home older than me i had lots of things to borrow an wear when i was alone. As they got older the clothes got more revealing and i felt hot and sexy like them and going out at night for walks when id get the chance. Wearing things under my clothes then going to places and changing to fully girl outfits and walking around being happy and horny jerking off then going and changing and head home. I did get more daring and held off jerking myself for longer and walking around more and going into public toilets to jerk off which i found i enjoyed to much and the smell of men and pee made me hornier as time went on. I had my first encounter with a man in toilets and it was everything i imagined being touched kissed fingered and sucking a cock and finally feeling the pleasure of a man fuck me and fill my sissy ass with semen. Iv never looked back and enjoy giving my mouth and sissy pussy to men to fill with cock and semen every chance i get and love getting dressed in sexy outfits which are my own now and going out for my fill of hot cock and juicy semen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story reminds me a lot of my feelings for my Daddy. The things a sissy will do to please her man. Your Daddy has you trained very well. And you gurl know your place. Don't you just love it when a man tells you that. I sure do.

The connection you have with your Daddy's man hole is very understandable to this gurl. She was seduced by her man as well. Limits slowly became cravings. A gurl just has to do what pleasures her man. And learn to like doing it regardless of how degrading it may be.

sissy mchele

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous