Sissy Loni Visits Her Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the lipstick away, and move my head forward again, to his beautiful, hard, throbbing meat. I open my mouth wide, and go down on his cock, almost as far as I can go, and close my lips on it and release, putting a red ring near the base of his cock. I then move to the middle of his penis, apply a second red ring, then a third at the base of the head. Then I put each of his smooth orbs into my mouth, putting two red rings on his ball sac. I know, by the time we are finished today, the lipstick on Daddy's cock and balls will be removed, mainly by my lips and tongue, although I know some of it will get smeared on my face, as well. We both love it.

Daddy pulls over a barstool, that he keeps nearby for these occasions. He slides it right up to me, between my splayed open legs. I need to rearrange my hard clitty to get the legs of the stool as close to me as possible. Daddy sits down, his cock just an inch from my watering mouth. His thighs flank my head. I look up into his eyes, he is stern, and nods slightly, softly. I take his cue and start kissing his cock with soft, butterfly kisses. Alternately, I close my eyes, in sissy bliss, and then open them back up to look into his eyes After minutes and more of these little kisses, I move to his balls, worshipping them the same, with little baby kisses. This is one of my favorite things, my favorite intimate positions, safe and secure, inside Daddy's thighs, all there is for me to do is suck his cock and worship him with my mouth. There's nothing else in the whole wide world right now. Just me, and Daddy's private parts.

We might spend ten or fifteen minutes like this, until Daddy gets stiff from sitting in this position. He'll pull the stool away, and turn his back to me, pushing his ass cheeks toward my mouth. I've learned to love this, over the years, Daddy has seduced me, taught me to be his ass licker. There's a direct connection now, from his rosebud, to my tongue, to my clittie. Lovingly, and hungrily, I lap at his pucker, long slurping tongue laps, kisses, and probing all of it with my tongue. As he's straddling my legs, I lift up my legs and bum off the ground, to try to get my clittie closer to Daddy's hands, I want him desperately, I want him to touch me... I'm so desperate, as I continue the analingus, Daddy reaches down, grabbing my clittie, and swabs off some precum onto his finger. "Here you go, slut" he says, reaching back and spreading the gooey liquid across his asshole. Hungrily, I slurp at it, shameless in that I have my face between his smooth ass cheeks, making slurpy, gobbling noises as I lick my precum off my Daddy's bottom.

He continues: "I think you leak more when you lick my ass, than while you're sucking my dick. Let's see." He turns around, and standing, shoves his hard wand into my mouth. It fills me, I have all of him inside of my mouth now. I repress a gag, and feel my eyes filling up with water. He thrusts powerfully, pulling almost entirely out of my mouth, then back in, repeating, in and out, in and out, starting slowly, then picking up speed, doubling his pace, then, even faster still, I feel his ball sac tighten.

"AHHHHH", Daddy calls out. I feel him contract, feel his pulsing, he delivers one, and then a second powerful spurt of cum into my mouth. Then, not knowing exactly how he does it, Daddy clinches tight, and the pulses stop. Is it Tantra? Something else? I don't know, and honestly, we've never discussed this, but Daddy has great control, and will deliver ten or more spurts of cum into my mouth today, one or two at a time. This will take perhaps another hour, probably more, as always. I will be engaged in cock, ball, and ass worship for the next hour or two, until he is drained, until my Daddy is satisfied. While this happens today, my clittie will remain hard and swollen, and dozens of drops of my own precum will make their way into my mouth. He looks down at me, with a smile or smirk on his face, "Good start, sissy."

He walks away from me, and sits down on the couch, patting the cushion next to him, to join him. I crawl over, then stand up to sit next to my sexy Daddy. We're both breathing hard, he reaches for his glass of wine, and takes a sip. I usually bring a soft drink with me, I left it in my dressing room. "Daddy, I need my drink", I ask him with my fake sissy voice, and smile and wink at him.

He laughs and smiles, rolling his eyes "Daddy has to do EVERYTHING in this house, doesn't he?" Standing up, the sexy stud goes to my dressing room to get my bottle of diet soda. Walking back with it, I see his hard cock swaying left and right as he hands me the plastic bottle, smiles mischievously, and tells me more: "That was a drop in the bucket if you want to know, what I'm going to shoot down your throat today. You understand that?"

Silently, I look at him, and nod. I know the truth of it. After three weeks without him cumming, I may be sucking cock for two hours or more today... I sit back against the soft cushion of the couch and catch my breath. I take a long refreshing drink.

Daddy, choosing to use one of my installed triggers, is ready for more: "After all, you are my cocksucker, you know."

That one word, cocksucker, is more than enough to motivate me, to energize me. I get up from the couch and kneel at Daddy's feet. "Yes, Daddy, I know. I am your slutty cocksucker. May I suck on your cock and kiss your balls some more?"

He smiles, saying nothing, he lifts his swollen cock up close to my open mouth. Eagerly, I start to bob up and down on the fleshy phallus. My earrings and necklace are slapping back and forth, in cadence with my head's movements. Temporarily, I am mindless, in subspace. The hum of the weed combined with the use of a trigger word has placed me into a pleasant state of trance. All I want is to be massaging Daddy's cock with my tongue. My head bobs as a I suck for a good ten minutes. Daddy just watches, his face without emotion. I alternate between closing my eyes and picturing his cock in my mind's eye and opening them to stare deeply into Daddy's eyes. After what could seem to be an hour, but in reality is perhaps ten minutes, Daddy gently pushes my face off of his cock, and lifts his thighs up in the air with his two hands, presenting his asshole right in front of my face.

This is also one of my favorite positions, my favorite activities. I eagerly lap as his rosebud, as we look into each other's eyes. I know my place, I am Daddy's cumslut, his ass licker, his ass kisser. I don't know what I love more, touching one of Daddy's most sensitive spots with my tongue, or know that what I am doing is one of the most degrading and humiliating activities a person can do. Like a little pet, I obediently lick and suck up down, between his two cheeks, as Daddy watches me degrade myself willingly, as he strokes his penis. I am hopeful for more of his gift, and after a few minutes, I am rewarded, as he quickly pulls the back of my head to his cock, and immediately proceeds to deposit two more large squirts of semen into my mouth. I am in heaven, I swirl the warm viscous load inside my mouth, before swallowing to empty my mouth. Opening wide, I smile, Daddy smiles back, then closes his eyes and tilts his head back, resting it against the top of the couch. I lean my head against his thigh and start to place more butterfly kisses on his meaty dick.

After a few minutes, my Daddy recovers, opening his eyes, he grabs his wine glass and takes a sip. I move away from his cock, and sit on the floor, next to his legs, against the bottom of the couch. Despite being dressed in almost nothing, I am warm, feeling that sissy glow. I know my face makeup is smeared, and my face covered with Daddy's precum and my own saliva. I really don't care, knowing this is the way a sissy cock slut should look.

Daddy stands up, "Sissy, I need to go the bathroom". He looks me in the eyes, holding his penis in one hand, and body motionless, for several seconds, before turning away from me, walking the few steps down the hall to the bathroom. I know what he wants, what he wants to see. I crawl on hands and knees, a few feet behind him, into the bathroom.

He was waiting, ready for me. Instead of turning to the toilet, he reaches over to the sink counter, where a homemade funnel is sitting. I made this and brought it over on a previous visit, as a little gift. It's a clear, 2-Liter plastic soda bottle, the bottom two inches cut off to make a long cylindrical funnel. This is my sissy urinal. Or better said maybe, it helps me become Daddy's sissy urinal. Holding the open end, he puts the open screw cap end into my mouth. "Hands behind your back", Daddy instructs.

I comply, and lift my face up at an angle, to get the funnel oriented vertically, the open bottom clenched in my mouth. Although I also like drinking right from Daddy's tap, this is a thrill, a rush for me. Daddy lets loose, and his golden nectar starts flowing into the funnel. I swallow several large mouthfuls immediately, but then it's just too much to keep up with. I close the funnel off with my tongue, and the yellow liquid starts to accumulate in the bottom of the funnel. One inch, two inches, three inches. I take another big swallow of Daddy's salty gift.

More and more, the funnel fills. My eyes are watering. It feels like I can't swallow another drop. The funnel fills, getting heavier and heavier, barely able to hold it in my mouth, it's now almost halfway full. Considering what I've already swallowed, I figure Daddy has delivered more than a liter of golden nectar into that funnel. I close my eyes for an instant, and feel tears expelled onto my face. Then, looking back to Daddy, I begin to swallow down his urine, one big swallow at a time.

... to be continued.

12