Sissy Makes a Housecall

Story Info
Seductive, sexy and silky sissy teases and tantilizes lover.
2.6k words
4.7
8.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbud33
bbud33
4 Followers

The other night, I had just gotten out of the shower when the phone rang. Dripping wet and shimmering in the light from being freshly shaved sissy smooth, I answered the phone with my best Marilyn Monroe throaty "Hello?" as I was feeling particularly sensual tonight. It was my boyfriend/daddy who was supposed to come over later in the evening, but was calling to tell me he was feeling very tired and couldn't make it. I told him that I missed him and that I'm SURE I could make him feel better if I could come over to his place. He agreed and I quickly slid into the sexy little outfit I know he likes best - silk and lace garters with matching garter belt, a snug, sheer and see-through silky camisole top and a sexy little lace-covered thong. All white, all girly & delicate, and all that scream "I'm a sissy slut - and I'm all yours! Ravish me!" A quick slip-on dress over the top, my strappy "fuck me pumps" a long trench coat to barely conceal it all and out the door I went.

When I arrived, he answered the door in his robe and I could tell that he was glad to see me. His eyes ogled me as he took my coat and an approving smile came over his face. That smile - oh, that smile! It always made me tingle with anticipation. We strolled into the bedroom and lay down on the bed to watch TV for a bit when I explained that I was WAY too horny for him to watch TV all night!

"How about watching me?" I purred as I turned off the TV.

I stood up and walked out in front of the bed where he could see me clearly. We stared at each other for a moment, and then I began to rub myself. My hands and fingers groped my body and tickled my skin through my clothes. The whole time our eyes were locked on each other. I slowly moved the straps of my dress to the edges of my slender shoulders and felt the material cascade down my sissy figure, slowing down as it hung gingerly on my tiny puckering breast for just a moment and then onto the floor. I could feel my nipples were rock hard and poking through my silky top. I pinched them gently and licked my lips like a slut in a porno film. 'Horny' didn't begin to describe how hot I was feeling as I stepped out of my dress and came closer to the bed.

My friend started to squirm uncomfortably and I saw that his sleepy eyes were starting to come alive (and so was his amazing cock!) I slowly slid my silky cami off and the cool air gave me goose bumps making my nipples poke out even harder. I looked down to see my clitty-cock making a mess of my panties. Seeing his masculine cock get hard for me always made me instantly wet and my clitty was already making a nice wet spot of precum all over the front of my thong. Something, he obviously noticed too, as I saw him smile with delight in the fact that I was really turning myself on for him. I writhed around in front of him, turning my body in ways that made me feel sexy, feminine and girly as hell.

I bent over and grabbed my ankles, spreading my ass cheeks apart and just giving him a peek of my boi pussy which was only barely covered by the thin thong that was now wedged deep in my ass (just how I like it!) Standing up, I turned toward him again and ran my thumbs under the top elastic of my panties, stretching them away from my smooth legs and ass, pulling them higher to highlight my garter-covered hips and silky skin underneath. My clitty, now fully leaking was soon straining to escape the sheer thin material as it pointed the way out for my heavy ballies that were now overflowing in the front. I continued to do this, teasing him and myself with tiny peeks at what was beneath the white lacy lingerie.

Just then I heard a slight rip.

"Oops!" I whispered with a slight grin on my face. And I began to pull harder, forcing the delicate material to lodge itself way up on my ass. Until I heard a larger ripping sound...

My panties ripped right down the seams and my aching clitty came bursting out! My heavy ballies fell against my body and bounced. FUCK! they were so full! The cloth slid slowly out of my ass, and I put it up to my mouth. I tongued the precum from my crotch area and tossed them playfully at my friend. He caught them and pressed them to his face, inhaling deeply.

As I danced about, my cock swayed stiffly from side to side and grew ever harder with each second. I continued to dance and bend in front of my friend. I could see myself in the mirror near his bed - my firm ass and legs accentuated by the stockings and garter belt straps - and I played it up even more. I sat on the edge of the bed, straddling the corner. My crotch pressed against the sheets as I started to rock back and forth. My ass was hanging off the bed and each time I rocked back, my ass cheeks would spread and my asshole would pucker open. I rubbed my nipples and fondled myself as my crotch dug into the corner of the bed.

I stood up and retrieved a few things from my bag that I had brought with me. I got some lube and squeezed a bit of the goo onto my hand. The gel was warm and slippery in my hands and I slinked like a cat in heat towards the bed again, right next to him. Bending over in front of him, wiggling my ass in his face - teasing him, tantalizing and flirting with him. With my ass high in the air, my legs looking sexy as hell in my pumps and stockings, I stealthily slide my slick hands through my legs and slowly started to finger myself. His eyes locked on my probing fingers.

"Oh yes! Finger that hole." He said and maneuvered to get an even better view from underneath me. I did as I was told and slid my finger in and out of my ass. My hole sucked on my finger and begged for more. Occasionally, I would run my hand up the front of my body and slip and slide my fingers around my clitty and hanging ballies.

Looking through my legs I could see my balls hanging and jiggling as I squirmed with delight while slowly finger-fucking my ass. My cock was dripping precum at a steady pace now and throbbing each time I wiggled my finger deep in my ass.

I revealed one more item from the bag, this time my friend let out an audible gasp when he saw what was to come.

"Do you want to see me take this up my ass?" I seductively asked him.

"You know I do...fuck yourself for me, gurl! Yes!"

With that, I removed the large dildo from the bag I had packed and started to lube it up - but not with the real lube at first, but with my own saliva. I attacked that cock and sucked on it like it was my last cock ever! I flicked my tongue over the head and held the giant rubber balls in my hand and squeezed them lightly. I continued until it was good and wet, glistening with my spit all over it. I greased it up and jerked it off, fondling it and treasuring the feel of it in my hand. But my hand was not where I wanted to feel it! I pulled a small stool out from the corner and suctioned my little 9" friend poking straight up on top of it. I straddled over the chair and slowly began to lower myself onto the tip of the cock. As it pressed against my hole I saw my friend's hand glide into his shorts to pump his own cock. I smiled at him as I could see his hand moving up and down inside his shorts jerking himself while watching me. Seeing men get off while watching me put on a show for them has always been an erotic pleasure of mine for as long as I could remember, and my boyfriend knew how to appreciate my performances the best!

I eased the tip of the head against my ass and then slightly more and more until I rode that thick rubbery cock all the way down the base! FUCK! It felt so good lodged deep in my ass! I was imagining it was my buddy's cock as I bounced around on it - standing up and then squatting back down - each time taking it deeper up my hungry ass. My own hands were flying over my body, pinching and pumping and caressing. My balls would shake each time I bounced at the bottom of my ride taking the huge dong all the way into my ass. My clitty started to helicopter with each bounce - circling round and round, while a thin string of precum now started to continuously flow and whip about. My clitty's head was ballooning and throbbing with each thrust so I reached down and grabbed it and started to pump-fuck my fist. Each time I thrust my cock into my fist, my ass would rise up to the head of that big rubber dick! And each time I retracted my thrust, I would burying that dildo deeeeep into my eager ass again!

I unsuctioned my fuck-toy, stood up and turned around, sticking my dildo-filled ass in the face of my friend. He grabbed it and wiggled it a bit to tease me some more then he held it still as I rocked back and forth on it, each time taking it the full length. I looked between my legs again and saw a huge grin on his face as his eyes focused intensely on the private porn show before him.

"Your sissy wants to cum, baby!" I breathed with a girly moan.

"Oh no no no, please do that thing you do! For me...PLEASE!" He pleaded.

I knew exactly what he wanted! In fact, I'm surprised I hadn't thought of it myself, as horny as I was! I quickly fell to the floor and rolled onto my back, my fuck-me pumps clicking together as I quickly positioned myself, legs in the air. With my dildo still deeply plugging my asshole, I rolled my sheer stocking-clad legs up and over my head so that my cock pointed straight down over my face and my balls flopped against my clitty pumping hand. I tongued the air wildly, knowing that this really turned my friend on (not to mention me!). My clitty danging inches away from waiting tongue. The cock in my ass felt SOOOO good buried deep inside me. I reached around and started to plunge it in and out of my hole. The lube made a sucking noise with each thrust and I felt myself about to shoot! I looked up at my friend who was sitting on the edge of the bed now, almost in awe of how hot I was tonight. We locked eyes and smiled as I felt my hips start to buck uncontrollably.

My pretty pink nail polish created a colorful blur as my hand was now pumping furiously on my swollen cock. My balls were flapping and bouncing about as hand would slap against them with each pump making them jiggle and shake each time. The dildo in my ass seemed to grow larger and I plunged it deep inside me one last time as I saw my cock head swell. I opened my mouth wide, tongue flattened in the air, as I eagerly awaited my treat! My balls contracted hard, my ass clamped down on that big rubber dick and my pretty little clitty sprayed a beautiful stream of white cum all over my face and mouth! I tongued the air at my cock and it responded by streaming shot after shot into my red colored lips, now slippery with my own cum. I kept squirting - covering my face and mouth as it rolled down my chin and all over my neck and towards my perky little titties. I squeezed the last few drops of sweet semen from the tip and they trickled out into my parted lips. I savored every drop like they were from an oasis in the desert - licking and scooping up the strings of cum from my neck and chest that had sprayed wildly and missed their intended target.

I rolled back over and removed my toy from my ass. I licked my lips and sucked the cum from my fingers. I reached up and kissed my lover passionately and his tongue explored the taste of my sweetness in my mouth and on my lips.

I lay him back on the pillow and eased his boxers off. His cock was tremendously hard and ready to squirt. "Let me help you with that." I said as I removed his hand from his rod.

I stuffed that cock in my mouth and sucked it like there was no tomorrow. I could hear him groaning and he began to thrash about on the bed. He grabbed my head and began to fuck my face. I remained still and he pumped his cock in my mouth with wild abandon. His balls now started to slap against my chin and he didn't let up! I placed my hands under his ass and squeezed his cheeks as I helped him lift off the bed and fill my mouth with his cock.

"Oh yes! I'm cumming, baby!" he yelled as a gush of hot spew splashed against the back of my throat. I swallowed the best I could but he came and came! The cum started to ooze out of the corners of my mouth and run down his spit-covered shaft and onto his big beautiful balls. I slurped and sucked at it, feasting on his semen until that cock was completely dry and spent. I licked and cleaned every inch of him -- taking time to gently suck his balls one at a time and then together, filling my mouth full of his manliness. I love sucking balls! And I continued to nuzzle them on my face and tongue all while exploring his muscular chest and arms and gently tickling his cock. When I finally removed my mouth from his body to lick my lips, I could see that his once engorged dick had gone completely soft with exhaustion.

"Mmmmmmmmm." I moaned. "Guess you're feeling better after all, huh?"

"You always make me feel better. My sweet sissy gurl." He answered.

We lay there naked together, caressing and massaging each other and I snuggled closer into him, kissing his neck and masculine chest. Giggling like a school gurl, I whispered, "I know you said you were exhausted... but I guess now you're "fucking" exhausted, huh?" He chuckled, wrapped his arms tighter around my waist, pulling me into him even more.

Kissing me softly, he answered, "True... but... I think I'm ready for round two."

Oh, those magical words that this little sissy slut never gets tired of hearing!

bbud33
bbud33
4 Followers