SISSY Me and the Photographer

Story Info
Arab Sissy got used by the photographer.
1k words
4.23
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everybody, this is my first story of how I met a photographer and used me, hope you enjoy it.

A while ago I travelled to a country and booked a hotel room in downtown, I checked in and prepared my outfits and went out (in guy mode) to look for a photographer for taking me some sexy pictures.

After searching I found one, it was a small studio, I went in and found a guy in his 30s, I went in and talked to him about my situation and showed him my pictures as SISSY, I asked him to take me some pictures with my phone because I love to save memories.

He asked me to do that in his studio using his professional camera, then I said I feel more comfortable at the hotel, he agreed and said give me about an hour and I'll be there.

I went back to my hotel room full of happiness, so I shaved my sissy face, shaved my sissy body, took a shower, wore my chastity, wig, fishnet stocking, panties, bra, my sissy maid outfit and put some lipstick. I sat there waiting for him to show up, I even gave him my phone number and room number so when he gets there he gives me a call and goes upstairs to my room.

After I finished and was all dolled up he called me and said he was at the reception, come downstairs and escort me because they want to make sure I'm visiting you.

I said I can't go downstairs wearing like this, he said what're you wearing? I said I'm dressed up as a girl and they know me as a guy! so try to go upstairs by yourself.

Then the receptionist guy called me on the room number and asked me to meet my visitor at the lobby and pay extra fees for visiting, I said fine I'll pay but I can't go downstairs, would you please escort him and go upstairs and I'll give you the money, hi said no you have to come here and do that because there's only me in the reception or you could wait till my coworkers come.

I was so eager to do the photo session and was horney as fuck, I called the photographer and asked him to talk to the receptionist guy to let him go up and I'll give him the fees and a tip, he said I'll try.

Less than a minute they both came up and knocked on the door, I jumped and opened the door, the photographer came in without ant hesitation, the receptionist wanted to sneak in the room then I gave him the money and said thank you.

So I was there all dressed up in my sissy maid outfit in front of a stranger guy, he started to adjust lights and some other things and begun taking me the pictures using my phone, I was scared, frustrated, ashamed, humiliated and excited at the same time.

He encouraged me to look at the camera like a slut and helped me with my posing, I felt more comfortable and got in to the mood, he told me to stand in position, I didn't know how to do it properly then touched my ass and thigh, I was happy and he laughed.

We stayed taking pictures for about an hour, I dressed and undressed in front of him in 5 different outfits, got naked and bent over in front of him, then the room was hot because of lights he put and we both were horney, he asked me if he can take off his pants and shirt because of the heat, I said of course but don't try to do naughty things, he laughed and said you're the naughty one here.

Then he said let's make some close pictures to your face and body, he first touched my ass and chastity and apologized, I didn't say anything. Then he was taking pictures of my sissy face and his underwear was so close to my hand, I touched it by mistake and it was hard.

I said sorry I didn't mean to touch you, he said you can touch anytime you want, then he was smiling, so was I.

I then touched it and he said well let's take some more sexy pictures for you, what do you think? I said yes.

He then took off his underwear and he was naked with his hard cock in front of my sissy face, he looked at me and said do you want to feel it while I take you some pictures, I nodded, then without any hesitation I started to kiss it then out it in my thirsty sissy mouth and started to suck it like a good sissy slut, he continued taking videos and pictures.

His cock was amazing and delicious, He was smiling at me and told me He knew I wanted his cock the moment he saw me at the studio.

I sucked him and he came in my mouth, I came at the same time and we both had fun, got some rest for couple of minutes and then he dressed and was about to leave, I gave his money and thanked him for his work with the pictures and thanked him for letting me suck his cock, he said why don't we take you some pictures at the studio with your phone, my assistant will help us holding the lights and encourage you to do other things in front of the camera, I said I'll think about it.

His idea was to bring me to his studio, he and his assistant use me for their pleasure. I was scared about the idea, so it was fun with one guy.

Before he left, he said I know you dressed up and were waiting for me but I wanted other people to see especially the receptionist guy while you're dressed up because when you came to my studio you were shy and embarrassed.

I was so happy after he left, I came another time when I was looking at my pictures.