Sissy Prince Pt. 02

Story Info
Prince's treatments are going as expected.
4.4k words
4.55
19.5k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,223 Followers

This story might not be for everyone (see tags), but I hope you like it.

If this is not your cup of tea, simply skip it. There are plenty of other good stories around. If you decide to risk it and like it, please be kind and leave a comment or just vote.

All the characters are 18+

********

"My Queen, while I was at the service of Qentis, there was a coven that treated these kinds of issues in boys and girls," the maester replied. "I heard they can even take a eunuch and turn him into a sex addict."

"I cannot send my son to Qentis, nor even ask them for that kind of help! They're preparing their princess' marriage with our prince," the Queen said.

"My Queen, I have good news for you," the maester said. "Recently, a lady from that coven moved into our city. If you give consent, then we can treat our prince at this castle."

The next day, the maester brings the coven lady into the prince's room and starts inspecting the prince naked in front of his mother and maids.

"I can fix him but you all have to respect my decision," the coven lady said.

"How long will it take? Next month the king of Qentis will come to see our prince Ollie to claim the reward. Whatever you want to do I don't care, just fix my son's sexuality," the Queen said.

"First he needs to know real men," the coven lady said. "How about our king showing his son how to be a man."

"King, no way. He's gonna be very disappointed if he knows about our prince," the Queen replied. "I have a better idea. Call my son's first royal guard, I think you won't find a second superior man in this kingdom."

"Alexander, are you there?" the prince yelled. The prince was very sweet, like a little girl in day-to-day life but one thing he learned from his father which is really bad is insulting your royal guards who protect you from any kind of threats. "Here you're, come here do as they say." Royal guards will always be loyal to you no matter if it is King or Queen, they'll always listen to you.

"Now we need a girl," the coven lady said. "Not just any girl, a royal blood like a princess to show how Kings and Queens have sex."

"Forget about the princess, the prince hasn't even any siblings," the maester replied.

"Okay, then we can use a maid, but don't blame me after anything goes wrong," the coven lady said. "Royal blood should be treated with royalty."

"I'll do it. I'll do anything for my son, he's the next king of our Kingdom," the Queen answered. "It's better this way rather than learning from a royal whore."

"My Queen, we need the room," the coven lady said. "We shouldn't waste time anymore."

"Mother, I feel a little cold," the prince said. "Can I wear some dresses now? My balls are shrinking."

Everyone in the room including the maids and guard laugh out loud. "Son, you call them balls, I doubt they even descended yet," the Queen said. "Do they, Maester?"

"My queen I'm afraid, it's not," the maester replied. "The accident we will never forget."

"I think we should start from that," the coven lady said. "Now time to see a real man's balls. You strip naked."

"Everyone leaves the room except this hung muscular...," the coven lady yelled. "My queen please strip naked."

Everyone left the prince's royal room then the coven lady locked the door. "The royal guard and Queen strip naked," the coven lady ordered.

The prince gets shocked by just looking at Alexander's naked muscular body. He was big like 6'4" tall with wide shoulders and a semi-hard big black cock. The prince was always surrounded by maids. But watching Alexander from this close with a cock like that big was too much for him.

"What's that glittery... Like a pearl," the coven lady asked the prince. "My Prince, are you aroused seeing your mom naked?"

"I don't think so. We regularly take a royal bath together and it's not just me the only girl naked there. I have never seen him oozing before from watching girls' nakedness," the Queen replied. "Son, come here and sit on your knees beside me."

Alexander was standing right in front of the Queen and Prince and his semi-erect cock was dangling over their faces. Clearly, he was fighting his erection but still the hot blood was making it twitch sometimes. "My prince, please look at Alexander's cock and tell me what you see?" the coven lady asked. "First look very carefully then answer my question."

"It's dark and big," the prince answered.

"And?" the coven Lady asked.

"It's wet like mine," the prince replied.

"That's it. Hear from your mom, little prince," the coven lady replied. "My Queen, please teach him how to praise a real man's cock."

"Alexander's semi-erect cock is already more than twice bigger and thicker than our prince's penis. The head is big and nicely rounded and in perfect proportion to the shaft. It's so... thick, wide, and girthy. The skin is veined and slightly smooth. It is darker than the rest of his skin. Mmm... the scent is so addictive, I can't wait to taste it too," the Queen answered. "Alexander, you have no idea how badly I want your big black cock inside my mouth."

"See, that's how to greet a real man's cock," the coven lady said. "Next time try to do better otherwise you'll be punished in front of your mother. My Queen, I'm sorry to say that you disappoint me."

"What?" the Queen asked. "What did I wrong?"

"You forgot about Alexander's balls!" the coven lady informed. "We're showing him what's real man's balls look like."

"Ohhh yes, I'm sorry. I totally forget that," the Queen replied. "Alexander's cock is really mesmerizingly hot. I think I have already wetted myself."

"Now, it's your turn again, princess. Don't mess it up, you'll be punished," the coven lady said. "Tell me about Alexander's superior balls."

"It's like his cock is dark and big," the prince answered.

"You're right, he needs some punishment otherwise he's not gonna learn anything," the queen said. "Ollie, look at me while I'm talking to you."

"I see, he liked Alexander's cock so much that...," the coven lady said. "Look at his limp dick, it's oozing like a faucet. Alexander, lift our little princess and spank his white ass until he moans for more."

Alexander pulled up prince just like you pulled a big doll and put it on your waist. Alexander sat on a chair and took prince Ollie over his(A) knee. Then Alexander began spanking the prince but it wasn't for making him feel hurt. Prince Ollie's little dick was stuck between Alexander's thigh and his groin. After some moments the prince started moaning while moving his hip.

The prince was thinking, "I wouldn't say I enjoyed the spanking exactly but there was something very sexual about laying across on Alexander's knees like that and submitting to him. It's hard to explain how I was feeling but afterward, I felt good and more at ease with myself."

"Hey, come here. Why are you treating my son like a girl?" the queen asked the coven lady quietly. "He's moaning and moving hips like a girl now."

"You are right, my queen, but we need to embrace his inner girl self first," the coven lady whispered. "Look at him and Alexander, tell me what you see."

The coven lady got closer to the queen and grabbed her hips with her left hand. Then with her right hand, she started fingering the queen's wetted pussy. "My queen, you didn't lie. You're aroused too like your son. So tell me what you see?"

"Mmmm...mmmmhh, looks like Alexander is spanking one of his royal whore. Mmmmhh..." the queen said while moaning loudly. "I wish it was me over his knees and taking all those spankings."

"Do you like it? Do you want me to stop?" Alexander asked.

"Mmmm...mmmm. Mooaannnnnnhhhh," the prince groaned.

"Answer me, Bitch," Alexander asked.

Everyone was silenced right after Alexander said the word. After all, he was spanking a prince, not a cheap whore that you say or do anything just for a coin. "I'm sorry, my queen and my prince. I didn't mean that."

"It's ok, Alexander. From now Prince Ollie is your bitch. You can do anything you like, just don't let anyone see or hear you are having fun with our future king," the coven lady comforted Alexander. Then she put her thumb on the queen's clit and middle finger on the queen's g-spot, "Don't you agree with me, my queen?"

The queen was close to getting her orgasm while standing right in front of Alexander who was spanking her son naked. "Yes, yes, Alexander, you have my full permission. From now he'll listen to you like a royal servant. Don't you, Ollie?"

"Yes, mother, I'll. I belong to Alexander and I'll obey him as I obey this kingdom," the prince replied. "Mmm...mmm aaannn... eeeeeee..."

"What happened, Ollie?" the queen asked.

"The prince just had an orgasm on my lap from my spanking," Alexander replied.

"What? I never see someone have an orgasm from spanking," the queen was shocked. "My god, you're really a bitch Ollie like Alexander said."

"Now, clean your mess, slut," Alexander ordered. The queen looked at her son who's gonna clean like a whore. "My queen, I can do whatever I want with him, don't I?"

"Yes, Alexander, he is under your charge," the queen said.

Prince Ollie started to clean with his hand but Alexander grabbed his hand before it touched Alexander's thigh. "Use your tongue and swallow every last drop of it, now," Alexander ordered.

The prince didn't wait a single moment and started licking his own cum like wine. It was his first time licking anything like this. Besides, there was nothing much to clean, his cum was watery because of his immature testicles. "Good girl," Alexander complemented Prince.

The queen was lost in the orgasm that the coven lady was giving. "Ok, enough for now, we'll start after dinner," the coven lady said. "Prince Ollie, I'll see you in the maester laboratory. Alexander, will you escort your royal slut there?"

Alexander nodded and started wearing his armor. The prince did the same and left his room to meet the coven lady. "Maester, you're here too," the prince said.

"My prince, it's my lab who else you were expecting?" the maester asked.

"Alexander, strip naked your little princess, and help her to lay on her back on the platform," the coven lady said. "Maester, she was looking for me."

"She?" The maester was shocked. "And Alexander's little princess."

"Don't worry It's temporary. However we need to boost her treatment, the marriage ceremony is really close," the coven lady said.

"Then do it, you're not summoned here to entertain us," the maester replied.

"Do you know how to shrink testicles without ruining them? Back in the coven, we used to remove testicles from bois like our princess to make eunuch or sissy whore for the king's harem. But in our sissy prince's case, we can't do that," the coven lady asked. "I'll take care of the rest of her body, especially her breast and bottom."

"Why do you want to shrink Prince Ollie's testicles? They are already quite small. You can barely hold them," the maester asked.

"Stop acting like you don't know anything. We have a king to serve, don't forget that?" the coven lady said. "I want to make it so little that it appears to be gone."

"What are you talking about? Are you insane? In front of the Prince and his royal guard," the maester replied.

"Alexander, show him who you are," the coven lady ordered. "Reveal your identity."

Alexander loosed his armor and brought out his dick and held it over the prince's lips. "Kiss it," Alexander ordered.

The prince kissed his cock tip right under the slit. The scent of Alexander's cock had some hypnotic power. Prince Ollie's little limp dick got hard right at the moment when Alexander put it in front of him.

"Nope. A sloppy one," Alexander ordered. "Use your tongue, sissy. Like you're kissing a girl."

Ollie started makeout with Alexander's cock while the coven lady was preparing some kind of potion for the Prince.

"Good girl," Alexander complemented prince Ollie. The maester was shocked.

"So do you want to see her blowing Alexander's cock or start treating her?" the coven lady asked. "Okay, Alexander you can have your fun later, give us the room now."

"You know I can't hold my laugh when I see Prince Ollie's pecker," the maester said. "Now it's oozing for another man's cock, poor princess, haha."

"That's funny when you call a clitty a pecker," the coven lady replied. "I can't wait to see how it's gonna flop and keep leaking on a big thick cock."

"Let's see how big it is when hard as a rock," the maester said. "Haha, it's smaller than I thought, barely 3 inches."

"Are you done?" the coven lady asked. "I have other arrangements to make for the princess."

"Almost. Our princess's scrotum will be empty by the time she marries," the maester replied.

"Good. Alexander, come inside," the coven lady yelled. "Help your prince and follow me, hurry up."

Alexander helped Ollie to climb down from the platform and started picking up the dresses. The maester's treatment was a little harsh for Prince Ollie. He was a little dizzy to stand alone without support.

"Leave the dresses here, we're not going back to the palace right now," the coven lady ordered. "We're heading to the king's harem."

"You mean king's whore house," the maester said. "You know that the king spent almost the whole day there."

"I know," the coven lady replied. "I also know that if I send his son Ollie as a royal virgin sissy whore, the king will pin her face on the bed while pounding his son's phat ass until someone tells him."

"But why are you taking him there?" the maester asked.

"Prince needs to see how real men fuck," the coven lady replied.

"Then why have you asked our queen?" the maester asked.

"Our king is expecting a royal blood whore, not a queen," the coven lady replied. "But guess what, we're gifting two royal blood whore to our king. Enough talking now let's go."

The prince was walking naked behind the coven lady with Alexander. Everyone was shocked when they recognized their prince not for walking naked but for his figure. A quite well-developed breast (in modern world B cup) and swaying hips were making his butt jiggle. They had heard that their prince had the appearance of a female, but now they were witnessing him.

"We're here," the coven lady said. They were in the Mistress chamber of the harem that ran the royal brothel. "Prince, meet your new teacher Mistress Claude."

"Are you sure she's ready?" Mistress Claude asked. "Right now, her father is currently fucking a sissy whore about her age."

"She is all yours now," the coven lady replied. Then the coven lady and Alexander left the room.

"Why did you put her in the whore house?" Alexander asked.

"To make her a whore," the coven lady replied. "Why do you ask? Don't tell me, you fall in love with her? I thought you liked girls."

"Yes, I like girls, but have you seen her package. It's better than pussy," Alexander answered.

"Indeed, now do your royal job," the coven lady said. "When Mistress Claude is finished with her, send a messenger."

After dinner***

"Where is my son, Alexander?" the queen asked when the queen was in the prince's room with the coven lady for the next session.

"Prince Ollie is taking a bath," Alexander replied.

"Now? After dinner," the queen said.

"It's not a regular royal bath, my queen. The maester and I make a potion to enhance the prince's figure," the coven lady replied.

"Sounds promising. Will he become muscular after that?" the queen asked.

"That's the wish we're all hoping for, but an hourglass physique won't harm my king," the coven lady replied.

"Mother you're here what happened?" the prince asked.

"You forget about the session," the queen replied.

"My queen, It's the potion. It'll alter the brain too. We're trying everything we're able to prepare prince Ollie for marriage," the coven lady said. "Now let's get back to the session. My queen, please."

The queen and the prince stripped and then got on their knees naked in front of Alexander. His tall muscular body dwarfed the queen and princess. Alexander was wearing underpants that made his bulge even look bigger; his cock was rock hard and trying to get out from there.

The prince gasped as his mother wordlessly tugged down Alexander's underwear, and released his big thick black cock. The massive cock slapped the queen in the face which stunned Ollie's face as he watched his mother open wide and take the tip of the eleven-inch cock in her mouth. She bobbed greedily on the big cock like there isn't tomorrow. Finally, she took the huge cock out of her mouth.

"How does it feel to suck by a queen, Alexander?" the coven lady asked.

"I like when a woman is kneeling between my legs with my cock in her mouth worshiping my cock," Alexander answered. "But a queen... Dreams come true."

"Indeed," the coven lady said. "How is our little princess doing?"

"You're oozing again," Alexander said. "Do you want to taste it properly this time, my sissy prince?"

"Prince Ollie already sucks your cock. I was thinking he was oozing because of seeing us together," the queen said. "Did you like it? I mean how was it?"

"It was just a kiss mother," the prince replied.

"Don't lie in front of me, slut," Alexander said.

"I'm sorry. I was making out with his big thick cock," the Prince answered.

Surprisingly, the queen then summoned her sissy son to join her in worshiping Alexander's magnificent enormous black cock. The prince was clearly intrigued by both his mother's actions and the massive cock he couldn't take his gaze away from.

"Come closer I'll show you," the queen said. "You don't make out with a cock, stupid. You worship it."

After a few seconds, he took Alexander's cock in his palm, barely curling his fingers around the massive cock. His eyes widened at its firmness, and he leaned forward, slowly and slowly opening his mouth.

"Not so too fast princess," the queen stopped her son. "First look at his cock, trace your finger on the vein to feel a real man's cock. Then smell his cock like I do. See, even his cock tip is bigger than your pecker. Now take it inside your mouth and do what mother did."

The princess could see his shaven groin and the pronounced muscles of his firm abs extending down teasingly below the waist and moaned a little, "mmmh...mmmoooaann."

Princess Ollie gasped as she arched forward, the massive bulbous head sliding between her opened lips. She instantly wrapped her lips over the intruder, her lips lewdly sticking to the pebbly surface of his glans. As Alexander gently leaned towards her, her jaw was forced open, the enormous cockhead forcing her mouth to open further, and the mushroom crown burst straight in. The prince began to get into it after a few seconds of gentle sucking, and the queen kept Prince's hands behind his back while he truly stepped into business.

"That's my girl, get it good and wet," Alexander groaned. "I like a nice sloppy blowjob."

Princess continued to blow Alexander's cock, so close that Princess was hypnotized by his scent. Prince's eyes wouldn't leave Alexander's, fully erect and large enough that she used both hands around Alexander's cock. She kept sucking while her nipples were sending electrical jolts through her body, "mmmh...mmmoooanhh."

Princess happily obliged, scooping another wad of sticky drool into her lips and sliding her tongue all around the throbbing tip. The leaking cock continued to drip over her tongue, the strongly manly flavor blasting her taste senses and putting her on fire.

"You learn quick, that's the way to suck a cock," Alexander encouraged her as she proceeded to spit on his cockhead, her tongue rolling all over the blunt tip. Then he thrust forward the massive shaft even farther into her mouth. The princess was trying to take more inside her mouth.

The prince moaned, "mmmm...slurrppp...mmmmh..."

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,223 Followers
12