Sissy Prince Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be upset that you can only handle that much right now. I'll get to work on that throat of yours soon. You'll handle it like your queen mother. Yes, I can tell you want it all by the way you're sucking on it right now. But for now, I just want to feed you my load."

"That's enough, now we need to show the prince how he's gonna fuck a princess," the coven lady said. "My queen. Alexander, you know what to do."

The queen wanted to keep worshiping Alexander's cock which she really loved, more than anything else, sucking cock and then feeling it shoot, rope after rope of thick creamy cum flooding her mouth, just waiting to swallow it down.

The coven lady knew that the queen loved to serve real men; that she had a submissive nature that could not be denied. The queen could slave over and adore a black man with a large black cock all night.

"My queen, did you ever take a big cock like mine?" Alexander asked. He let his one long thick finger move its way upwards along the queen's pussy, the tip tracing as lightly as a feather over her sensitive clit. "You'll feel like a virgin all over again."

"Go ahead, you know what I want," the queen replied.

"Do you like it in the ass too?" Alexander asked. "I love stretching tight royal ass."

"Yes," the queen replied.

"That's good because I'm going to fill all three of your holes as many times as you allow me, my queen.," Alexander said. "What I'm wondering is, where do you want my cum? I can dump those loads off wherever you choose. I may fire it deep into you, or pull it out of your ass or pussy and pump it directly into your mouth, or all over you."

"Wherever you like, but I especially like feeling it shoot into my mouth," the queen replied.

"My queen, you do like to use that hot mouth of yours, don't you?" Alexander said. "Yes, I'm definitely going to enjoy filling that over and over." Alexander ran his hands up the front of the queen's body, feeling her breasts and squeezing them., "are you ready to get fucked, my queen?"

"Yes, I'm," the queen replied.

"Get your knees up, my queen. When I give you every single inch, you'll need to be as open as possible," Alexander said. "You have sexy legs. And you have slim ankles that I will wrap my hands around shortly."

Alexander reached forward and slid his finger over the queen's pussy, from the base of her slit all the way up to the protruding button of her throbbing clit. He said, "my queen, you are totally soaked."

"Aaahh..." the queen hissed.

Alexander then inserted his middle finger inside the queen's pussy. Queen couldn't believe how far his finger was going into her, and she imagined how nice it would feel after he shoved that massive black cock into her.

As his probing finger went in a slow enticing circle deep inside her, the tip rubbed provocatively over the sensitive walls of her boiling trench, the queen gasped, "Oh god, yessss..." Queen's eyes widened as she gazed out at the enormous cock, the engorged cockhead spewing precum all over her abdomen. She was worried that the huge cock would rip her in half.

Alexander shifted his hips so that his cock's inflamed head was positioned directly at her leaking labial door. He moved forward till the tip of his throbbing cock touched her wet pussylips.

"Ooh, you are tight, my queen," Alexander muttered as he pushed forward, the queen's moist labia making a tight circle around his cock's enormous bulbous head. He wriggled a little more, shoving more within. He stared down as her hot pink lips wrapped themselves around his huge cockhead, the firm skin of her labia stretching almost to the breaking point. He inhaled deeply and flexed forward, pushing half of the hard black cock into her.

"Mmmm...fuck..." the queen gasped as she felt the bulbous cock strain her insides as he pressed forward. The queen stared down at their linked bodies, his massive black shaft contrasting brilliantly with her light white royal skin and shining pink labia. Her clit's flaming red lump split open from its outer covering at the top of her pussy lips.

Alexander spread the queen's legs out to the sides as much as she could to prepare for the long thrust. He pulled his hips back slightly before levering them forward, the blunt tip of his thrusting erection pushing into her tight muscles.

"Oh my god..yes.. mmmh...oh my go..." the queen wailed at the same time as she grabbed onto the sheets. "Oh fuck..." the queen moaned as she began to come. She could feel herself writhing around on the covers, her backside shifting tensely from side to side, but it was useless; Alexander was pinning her with his hard thick cock between his legs holding her nailed to the bed. Her pussy pulsating, the muscles within her straining and pushing at the hard thick invader filling her up. As she climaxed, she felt herself overflowing and realized she was shooting her warm fluids all over their connected bodies.

"Oh my gosh... it's fucking huge..." The queen couldn't help but utter what she was saying as her climax seemed to linger forever, her body shaking uncontrollably and trembling over and over again until the powerful feelings eventually faded, leaving her panting and exhausted.

"That was brilliant, Alexander," the coven lady said. "Are you done? I've got a potion to make for our princess."

"What, done? I just started with my queen. I'm not stopping until I can see my queen's fresh fucked body," Alexander replied. "And take my sissy prince with you. I'm gonna give my full attention to my queen."

To be continued if the readers request it.

12