Sissy Revolution of the 2020’s

Story Info
Over a few years suddenly, 20% of boys want to become girls!
6.1k words
4.44
18.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BPeed
BPeed
12 Followers

(What would happen if many more boys suddenly started wanting to become girls? What would that do to society, families, marriages, and sex?)

by Brad Princeton

[This is a fantasy piece which imagines an alternative future. It does not depict or advocate sex involving minors.]

What has been widely termed "the Sissy Revolution" was an amazingly fast sea change in society. The startling success of the gay rights and transgender rights movements seemed to have opened the floodgates in regard to gender identity. Suddenly it was OK to decide to change your gender as easily as changing schools--and just as socially acceptable. The percentage of young men identifying as transgender shot up from 1% to 5% to 10% to 20% over the course of less than 10 years.

Although there was a modest rise in the number of girls wanting to be boys, the meteoric rise was in the number of boys saying they wanted to be girls. But there was a difference to the earlier transgenders. Most of these boys were expressing a desire to be "femboys," "sissies," or "she-males" rather than actually becoming women. They wanted to wear women's clothes, make-up, and jewelry--and definitely have sex with men--but they did not want to have sex change surgery. Although most of them took androgen blockers and female hormones, only some of them had breast implants, and all of them wanted to retain their "clitty" [clitoris] or their "female penis," as they often called it.

What seemed to be breaking down was any kind of expectation of that identity and sexual preferences were dictated by one's gender at birth--or even what sexual behaviors went along with the gender one identified as. More and more boys reported that the female role appealed to them, in clothes, appearance, behavior, and sex. They found the traditional expectations that boys should be interested in playing rough and tumble, be strong and assertive, and woo girls was burdensome to them. They envied girls their options to be pretty, sexy, and passive. Rather than being the hunter, they would rather be the hunted. And if being hunted meant being hunted by and having sex with men--well, that suited them fine.

Part of this revolution included a revolution is what was considered "normal" sexual behavior. In the first two decades of the 21st century, anal sex had come out of the closet. Partly as a result of the gay rights agenda, anal eroticism was no longer a taboo subject. The explosion of internet pornography had made images of girls having anal sex easily accessible in most homes. Girls started competing with each other to see who would experience anal sex first, to prove how sexually liberated they were.

But what was a more influential factor was the unprecedented acknowledgment of the lure of receptive anal sex and prostate stimulation by men, as evidenced by a flood of "pegging" videos. A startling number of men expressed interest, not in fucking their wives' or girlfriends' asses, but in having their wife or girlfriend fuck their ass! Women sporting strap-on dildos and fucking men became a staple of porn websites. Men were told of the erotic potential of prostate stimulation and the joys of being the receptive partner in anal intercourse.

And, of course, porn sites regularly paraded pictures and videos of sissy boys, feminized submissive men, she-males, transsexuals, and gay sex across computer screens. There will always be a debate about whether the chicken or the egg came first: were boys and men seduced into feminization by this porn, or did the existence of such porn indicate an underground river of feminine yearnings in previously repressed males?

Whatever the cause, what transpired is that in a surprisingly short amount of time, it became acceptable for boys to show up at their college classes in lipstick and eyeshadow, wearing sexually ambiguous or outright feminine clothing, admitting to wearing panties, and openly expressing attraction to the more masculine boys in their classes! School administrations and parents both were hesitant to "suppress" these boys "freedom of expression" and felt obligated to accept and even support these boys' agenda. Doctors were hesitant to deny androgen blockers or female hormones to the femboys, for fear of being accused of transphobia. And as more and more gender-switching boys showed up in doctors' offices everyday, doctors were afraid of seeming out of step with the times.

The acceptance of this behavior seemed to encourage other boys and the phenomenon snowballed with astonishing rapidity. Soon it became commonplace to regard the male population of the college as the jocks, the gays, and the sissies or femboys. The femboys supported one another, expressing encouragement, and sharing make-up and clothing tips. In their families their sisters or mothers took them shopping for underwear, lingerie, outfits, shoes, and make-up!

But what would have stopped this trend in its tracks would have been rejection or bullying by the masculine boys. Bullying, teasing, and violence had forced the gay population underground for centuries. But the most amazing thing happened: the masculine population of the college seemed to shrug them off, or even accept them! What apparently made the difference was appealing to the appetite of the masculine boys for easy access to sex!

The average boy's ravenous appetite for pornography seemed to have turned the trick. Sooner or later every boy has seen at one time or another videos of gay sex or sex with transsexuals. The sight of a man or a sissy giving a masculine man a blow job or having anal sex was no longer shocking to anyone. And on the internet, this sex was almost always portrayed as not only as pleasurable but ecstatic! The concept of letting a sissy-boy suck him off or offering his lubed ass to him was not unknown to the average masculine boy.

The success of the femboys in presenting themselves as feminine was an important factor. The sissies who had secured prescriptions for hormones or had the help of friends or family in "going girly" were often strikingly pretty, even beautiful. When they showed admiration or even lust toward some of their male classmates--and a willingness to engage in casual sex--some of the hornier boys decided to take them up on it.

But what no one could have anticipated was that it became socially acceptable for straight boys to date femboys! When one or two BMOC types showed up with a sissy on his arm, the walls seem to come tumbling down. An oft-heard explanation was, "Well, she's pretty--and she puts out! What's not to like?" ["A penis?"] "Oh, it's so small, I can ignore that. What I can't ignore is (whispering) having sex every day!"

Parents and friends didn't seem to know what to do about their sons or buddies dating a sissy. Many parents, when asked, replied, "Well, at least he can't get her pregnant." Many hoped it was a phase or a fad that would pass. "I still want to be a grandmother some day," many mothers would say. But somehow they seemed more comfortable with their son dating a sissy than they would have if he had come out as gay and had a boyfriend. They could still call their son's date "she" and "girlfriend" at least. She looked like a girl anyway. And the sounds coming from their son's bedroom sounded like a girl having sex, although they tried not to think too hard about the mechanics of what was going on in there. They noticed Vaseline and K-Y jelly showing up on the shopping list, but they didn't ask for any explanations.

Many of the masculine boys reported that the femboys' enthusiasm for sex also had a lot to do with another crucial factor: acceptance by their buddies, their peer group. Most femboys seemed to have an insatiable appetite for sex and weren't too picky about where it came from. The femboy's willingness to suck off all their boyfriend's buddies or engage in a gang bang made them very popular with their date's peer group.

"A lot of the appeal is that they're a girl but not a girl," explained one boy. "They don't have a lot of the same hang-ups as girls. They're always up for sex. They never have a headache or are on their period. Of course, they love anal, which is awesome. Anal... well, anal is awesome. They love to give blow-jobs--and they give great blow-jobs, better than any girl. And they love cum, instead of acting disgusted by it. Also they're very enthusiastic, if you know what I mean. I mean, they don't just do the sex--they enjoy it. I mean, I like getting my rocks off, but I'm not a total prick. You like to know that the girl is getting off on it too.

"But apart from sex, they are good in other ways. They don't get all emotional and don't get in silly catfights with other girls. They understand sports and don't get all pissy if you want to watch a game. In fact, they might give you a blow job or a hand job while you're watching the game! They don't get jealous and possessive if you look at another girl--or even if you fuck another girl! They're just so damn appreciative. It's like you're doing them a favor to fuck them, rather than that they did you a favor and so they own you then.

"The only things that turn me off are some of the things they do have in common with girls. God, they spend so much time on their make-up and their clothes and shopping and picking out their outfit. And they talk about what they're going to wear tomorrow or what clothes or make-up they're going to buy next. But if putting up with that means I get to put my cock in her ass tonight, it's well worth it."

[Interviewer: 'What about, you know, her cock?'] "Well, I don't mind it. I mean, it took a little getting used to. Hers is pretty small, so it's kind of, I guess, cute. Don't get me wrong--I'm not gay for it. But it's not a big veiny thing. And it's perfectly hairless. I guess I think of it like a clit. You know, a clit is like a regular girl's penis. I'd rub a regular girl's clit if she asked me. So if a femboy wants me to rub it a little, I can do that. I mean there's nothing manly about her at all. I really do think of her as a girl with a cock. A girl with a cock who really likes it when I fuck her ass!"

['Does she come--I mean, squirt cum?'] "Yeah, sometimes, not all the time. Sometimes she'll rub herself off while we're fucking and maybe sometimes I play with her little thingie while we're doing it. A couple times she's come just from being fucked. She was pretty jazzed about that. Made me feel pretty good too, liked I really fucked her good. That was cool. [Looks off in the distance, seems to be remembering.] Yeah, that was pretty cool." ['That doesn't bother you, the cum?'] "Nah. We keep a towel handy, or some tissues. I mean, she acts like my cum is fucking ambrosia, so I'd be an ass to make a deal about her little squirts."

['You call her "she" or "her." So you think of her completely as a girl?'] "Oh, yeah, totally. I mean, she's all girly as shit. She's been on hormones for a while, so she's nice and smooth all over and soft." ['You sound pretty sweet on her. Are you? Do you love her? Could you see yourself marrying her?'] "Oh, God, it's way too early to be talking about that. We haven't even talked about that. Yeah, we say, 'I love you.' I don't know that we've thought, 'Love you for the rest of our lives,' or anything like that. I always thought I'd get married to a regular girl and have kids. But this--it's just really good right now. Hard to give that up. Yup, pretty nice now." [Looks wistful.]

Eventually so many boys were wanting to be girls that it became obvious that parents could not just assume that their boys would grow up to be men anymore. They had to take into account that their boys might grow up to be girls!

The transgender rights people began to talk about "birth gender tyranny" and "the right to gender choice." They argued that given the advances in medical science and in society, that every person should be offered the right to choose what gender they wanted to be. They pointed out that in every culture in history in which gender roles were not so rigidly prescribed, that a significant portion of men chose to emulate the feminine role.

Schools and doctors started to recommend that all parents offer gender counseling with their sons to find out whether they wanted to be boys or girls. There sprung up a different kind of "gender reveal" party, where the boy and his parents would announce what the boy's decision was. Guests would bring two presents; sports or camping equipment or video games if he wanted to be a boy; or panties, a training bra, make-up, or girly clothes or jewelry if he decided to be a girl.

Some boys expressed feeling under a lot of pressure to make their decision, reporting that they were getting pulled in different directions by their friends and family members. Mothers and sisters would celebrate "a win for the team" if the boy decided to be a girl and the fathers and brothers would celebrate if the boy decided to stay a boy. The boys were were afraid that whichever way they decided, the "other team" would feel let down.

It was not uncommon to suggest that a boy "try out" dressing as a girl during this decision-making period to see if he liked it. There got to be feminization kits sold by stores with underwear, clothing, and make-up. Boys would have "dress-up days" (or weeks), where they would go out dressed as a girl. In some circles the boy and his friends would have long "bull sessions" where they would discuss which way they would go. Some of these devolved into "kissing parties," where the undecided boys would make out with their friends to see if they were aroused by kissing a guy. Some doctors suggested that all boys should explore whether they enjoyed anal masturbation.

Of course there is no change is society that does not get picked up by the media. Movies, TV, and music could not ignore the sudden rise of sissies as a demographic. It wasn't long before most movies and TV shows had at least one femboy character, and there began to be plots that included romances between alpha men and sissies; love triangles between a man, his girlfriend or wife, and his sissy lover; or angst about changing gender or unrequited love between a femboy and his erstwhile best friend.

As in any other revolution, a breakthrough was when the new trend was taken up by media role models. Bruce Jenner becoming Caitlyn Jenner, or sundry movie and sports stars coming out as gay were wake-up calls for middle America. So when TV and movie stars started showing up dressed as women, or showed up squiring a sissy to the Oscars or the Grammys, it gave new acceptance to the femboys on Main Street, USA. When a boy contemplating a gender change could dream of dating his male movie star hero, it put a whole new spin on things.

Of course one thing the femboys could not offer the heterosexual man was the ability to get pregnant and give him offspring. This put pressure on social mores and laws about marriage, family structures, and relationships. How could a man who married or had a long-term relationship with a sissy-boy have children? Or could a sissy only be a man's "side piece" while he married a biological girl? Would a long-term femboy lover have no legal status and be bereft of the ability to inherit, be covered by insurance, and be financially broke if the relationship ended?

It did come as a surprise that the group which put on the most pressure to change marriage laws and mores was biological women! They complained that sissies were outcompeting them for the best men. "How can we compete with 'girls' who love giving blow jobs and having anal sex everyday?" Sissies were beating out biological girls for Homecoming Queen! This left women with unpalatable choices among bearing children out of wedlock, being asked to be "incubators" for surrogate pregnancies, or facing a life of spinsterhood.

The option of a legally sanctioned "triad marriage" was proposed, where three people could be married to each other: a man, a woman, and a sissy! (N.B.: To avoid confusion, a convention sprung up to reserve the term "wife" for women with uteruses, and to call the other wife the "sissy wife." Sissies did not object to this as long as they were called "girls" and "she" and had equal legal standing.)

To the surprise of many, this kind of arrangement became very popular and successful! The men enjoyed having an enthusiastic sex partner in his "sissy wife." The rate of marital infidelity and divorce plummeted in these marriages. In most cases the wife enjoyed the relief from her husband's demands for sex: "The sissy can have him!" (In many marriages 90% of the sex was between the man and the sissy, Many wives reported being satisfied with having sex only to get pregnant.) The wife found the sissy wife a great help with pregnancy and child care, while the sissy wife gloried in the opportunity to be a "real mother" in a way her biology would not have afforded her. A three-way marriage allowed household chores to be divided up among three people. This eliminated the injustice, still rampant in most traditional marriages, of the wife doing way more than her share of cooking, cleaning, laundry, and child care, even if she were working outside the home.

In fact, one unexpected result of the legalization and popularity of triad marriages was that the birth rate went up! When the household chores were more evenly divided and sex was not a continual bone of contention, women were more eager to have several children. So despite the fact that the femboys were fathering no children, the population was still being replaced, since more families had three, four, and five children.

It turned out to be a good thing that these marriages had more children, because, with the example of a happy sissy wife in the home, more of the boys born into and reared in these homes opted to become girls than was the rate in traditional homes (30-40% vs. ~20%). Most of these femboys turned out to be better adjusted than the sissies who came from traditional families, having faced no angst about which gender choice to make.

Initially there was some concern about how the boys who chose to stay boys, as well as the girl children in triad families, would turn out. But research found that these children also turned out to be better adjusted than those in traditional families, since they more often came from happy, intact homes. A surprising finding was that these children were even better adjusted sexually when they came of age, because they came from families in which sex was valued and where there were few taboos about sexual topics. The large majority of these children (whether boys, sissies, or girls) themselves chose to enter triad marriages when they grew up.

Another phenomenon that was not looked for was that in most cases the wife and the sissy wife became best friends! The oft-heard complaint of wives that their husbands don't listen to them and offer little emotional support was relieved by the presence of the sissy wife, who was more than eager to be accepted into the sorority by her "sister wife." And the sissies enjoyed having a supportive woman with whom to share their love of fashion and make-up and talking about their children.

How do the new sissies feel about the choice they've made? Are they happy with their new freedom to "change teams"? Well the statistics are 1) very few sissies "revert" and choose to go back to being males: it is more common for some of the boys who chose to stay boys to regret it and later decide they want to be girls after all! 2) Most of the sissies who revert back to being male had shown signs of mental or emotional disturbance before their "gender reveal." Some of these boys later "re-revert" and choose to be sissies again. 3) Most boys who become sissies show better adjustment when they became girls than they had before their transition. So it appears that for these "beta males," life really is better as a girl than a boy!

BPeed
BPeed
12 Followers
12