All Comments on 'Sissy Revolution of the 2020’s'

by BPeed

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cagedandpluggedcagedandpluggedalmost 2 years ago

Well written, but not very well thought out - my main problem is that you have completely taken for granted, as if you actually believe that women derive no pleasure from sex...I mean, come on that is completely erroneous and somewhat offensive, imho. I know it's fiction, but it's presented as something that could actually come to pass, but that is a fantasy...women LOVE sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very original and thought provoking. I'd love to live in that world.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadalmost 2 years ago

You forgot to mention how sissies love to do the domestic chores, cooking and cleaning, so long as they are properly outfitted with an appropriately frilly French Maid’s uniform. Wal Mart now has added a sissy section to cater to the customer competing with on line shopping by offering immediate gratification as well as changing rooms to assure proper fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"see my novels on amazon" ......Not likely if this load of garbled rubbish is indicative of your abilities.

coyote62coyote62almost 2 years ago

I actually have noticed more feminine boys. I've also noticed more aggressive females. An alpha female wants a house husband and she's in charge. I see roles reversing and I understand where an idea of sister sissy would be great. Besides being equal in terms of sex...chores income and housing would be great. This isn't far off in the future it's happening now!! I was just born too early to enjoy some of the possibilities!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So our you one of the sissies? Or one of males wanting to have sex with sissy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We interesting story, I'd like to see some stories about three-way marriages.

BTW what are your novels called ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. An interesting viewpoint on current and fictionally possible futures. I would say the most difficult part of determining what the true numbers of trans individuals are currently has been made so difficult by the skewed reporting of media. It matters not which side you are on since they all play the same games with false reporting, incorrect numbers and interviews chosen to spout their agendas. It is a well thought out story with an unusual outlook on the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a trans woman, can you (a) not fetishize us, and (b) maybe talk to us before you write about us? Or just not write about us? This sort of stuff is toxic and harmful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't tell is this is based or really sexist and transphobic

DominacalypsoDominacalypsoover 1 year ago

So horribly transphobic. And trans women aren't sissies like wtf. Trans women often are really strong and bold, especially with having to deal with bs like this that is passed around in secret. And guess what else? Alot of trans women like me don't want anything to do with guys or toxic cis male bullsht like this and prefer women. I'm lezzie asf. Like frfr talk to some trans women before writing a story that is so transphobic. We are not born to service males who think they are alpha nor are we predators like you portrayed.

Good writing but horribly rooted in transphobia and repressed fantasies. Triad marriages would be cool and all but with toe toxicity we face as trans women it's much more likely to be two trans women and a woman. Oh and guess what? I can still make a baby and I'm bigger than most hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anyone saying this is sick or weird: it's erotic fiction. Just read a different story

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls12 months ago

interesting story, like a sociological feuilleton. Rich in cliche as well with a picture of women who aren't interested in sex unless to get pregnant. Completly ignores the input of religious fundamentalists and right wing campaigners who could never allow such a change in society w/o starting a major culture war. Completly ignores that next to alpha and beta males (=sissies) there are many other kinds of gender dissidents on the XY-side. And on the XX side as well.

Without mentioning them all, oversimplification is a strong line in the sociological fiction you write here. But an author may feel the need to leave lots away to just get an idea on the paper.

And I can picture myself in a society going in that direction. A culture that is diversity-aware and allows their growing ups an active decision as to whch path of puberty they want for themselves - I see it as an utopie, as something I wish it was real.

Thanks for writing your story, hope you have more ideas and storylines you work on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBPeed@BPeed
Bicurious, submissive, have self-published books on Amazon under the name Brad Princeton.