Sissy Revolution of the 2020’s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a typical endorsement from a sissy about his choice:

"As a boy, I felt like a loser. You know, the guy who got picked last for the team, who had fewer friends, who sat in the back row of the class. It looked to me like girls had it easy: it's up to the boys to impress them. And they had the goods that all the boys wanted: the pussy! All they had to do was dangle that to drive boys crazy.

"Of course, I found out that being pretty isn't that easy! Wow, there's 20 different kinds of make-up and you have to fix your hair and girls have so many choices in clothes and hair styles and jewelry. I had a lot to learn! I was lucky that a had an older sister: she really helped me a lot. And my parents got me on hormones early enough that I didn't get what we call 'boy-ugly.' I didn't get a lot of hair or a beard and my voice didn't change. My face kept my baby fat and I started rounding out. I ended up with a decent set of tits even without having to get implants.

"After my transition I started getting looks from the boys. Wow! That did something to me! I'd never felt anyone noticed me as a boy, but as I started maturing as a girl, I could tell that the boys were checking me out! What an ego trip that was! It made me want to work even harder at fixing my hair and doing my make-up and choosing the right clothes that I looked good in.

"When I started having sex, I was nervous what it would be like, but I couldn't wait to try it! I wanted to work my charms on a boy! I'll never forget that first time, the first time I held a boy's cock in my hand, when I put a cock in my mouth for the first time. It was so exciting! He got so hard and his penis was throbbing! And 'little ol' me' was doing that to him! It felt like magic! I had magic! And when he spurted in my mouth it wasn't disgusting at all--it was a thrill! I'd made him come! And he was like so happy! I knew then I'd made the right choice: I couldn't wait to do that again!

"And I didn't even know that the best was yet to come. I slept over that night and in the morning he wanted us to fuck. Of course, I'd had the sex education courses and I'd done my exercises to, you know, stretch myself back there, and I knew about lube and relaxing and all. And he was a doll: he loosened me up and took it very easy. But even then, well, there's no getting around that it takes some getting used to. It didn't feel great right away. But when he was all the way in me I felt this wave of surrender. I had to just surrender to let him have me. I was in awe of how that felt. It really stirred something deep inside me, no pun intended--something emotional, not physical. I loved that!

"It's almost a religious experience, taking a man in your ass. How can you get more real than that? You can't fake it: if you accept him, he knows it, and if you don't, he knows it. As he really got going it felt better and better. My P-spot was really getting rubbed and I couldn't get enough of it! And when I felt him come in my ass... wow!

"I love that I can make a man feel that good. When I see his cock get hard for me, I know he wants me! When I feel his cock throb in my mouth, I know I'm pleasing him. And when he cums in my ass, I know I did that. My pussy made him come. I love that men are so simple: if they want you, they get hard; and if they cum, you know you pleased them. And I love to please them!

"So I've got no regrets. I know I'm much happier as a woman than I would have been as a man."

What did science make of this explosion of men deciding they'd rather be women? What determined which boys chose to remain male and which chose to become sissies? Most of the research suggested that it was the naturally less masculine boys who decided to "make the switch."

One researcher explained:

"Life has always been hard for the bottom 20% of males, the so-called 'beta male" who is the least masculine in terms of body type, sexual endowment, and testosterone. There's some genetic component but the larger part may be accidental factors, such as the uterine environment when the fetus is developing. But these boys have always had trouble competing with other boys in sports, in social popularity, and in dating. They've often been bullied or made fun of because of being smaller, less muscular, less aggressive, less confident, and having a small penis and little body hair. They were often called 'fag' and 'homo' by their classmates. Girls ignored them and turned them down when asked out on dates. The prospect of competing with the 'alpha males' must have seemed hopeless and dismal to them.

"In the past, these males just endured lots of frustration, having little choice. They often became depressed, shy, or turned to drugs or alcohol. A small percentage became sex offenders; becoming rapists, child molesters, porn addicts and compulsive masturbators; but most just lived lives of 'quiet desperation.'

"But the gay rights and transgender rights revolution opened up a new option for these boys: they could become girls! The feminine role was a much better fit for them. They were already smaller, less muscular, less hairy, with a smaller penis and balls. But most important was that the female role did not require them to be aggressive and competitive. They didn't have to be the caveman with the big club. They could be the flower that just has to be pretty and wait for the bees to come to it. Rather than having to fight and conquer, all they had to do was being willing to be conquered, that is, to be the receptive partner in sex.

"I think this explains why these boys became femboys, sissies, or shemales, rather than becoming actual transgender women through complete gender confirmation surgery. I think we're seeing something different here. The transgender woman is actually a fairly rare phenomenon, the "woman trapped in a man's body." I think that is based on a rare type of brain wiring. But this 'sissy revolution' is something else. It is less masculine boys deciding that life will be easier and more satisfying in the role of a woman rather than the role of a man. That's why they don't want their penises cut off! They want to look as much like a woman as they can, so that they can better enjoy the role of a woman (including the sex life of a woman), but they don't actually want to be a woman.

"Now, there are conflicting theories and data about whether these boys started out being more anally responsive and having less of a penile responsiveness than other boys. But when these boys are old enough to start having sex legally, they consistently report that being the receptive partner in sex was a great relief to them compared to the prospect of having to be the active partner. There wasn't the pressure to get a hard-on and to have the swagger and the stamina and the cock size to please a woman--and, by the way, female sexuality and how to please a woman was a complete mystery to most of these men. In contrast, how to please a man was quite simple: suck his cock or let him fuck you. They could do that. So--much as it might appear abhorrent to the masculine man-- to these beta males, having sex with a man appeared simple, easy, and do-able--something they could succeed at.

"Another part was the submissive aspect. When you aren't assertive or aggressive, submission is a safer way to get through life. And these sissies reported that once they started having sex with men, the feeling of submitting to a stronger person was very satisfying to them. They enjoyed the feeling of their partner being usually much larger and stronger than them and enjoyed feeling their own weakness give in to their partner. That's a survival mechanism: if you're in a battle with a stronger force, the safest thing is to give up and surrender--you might live! So nature rewards you for using that survival tactic by making it very pleasurable! Even better if you attach yourself to that stronger force: then they can become your protector and save you from the other big bad guys out there. So nature encourages that tactic again by what? By making you fall in love with the force that conquers you, a sort of sexual Stockholm Syndrome.

"Of course, one thing that the gay and transgender revolution brought to men's attention that had always been true, but never talked about, is that, forget the psychology: receptive anal penetration can be very pleasurable for men, just on a physical basis. They found out that the prostate is a very erotic organ. That came as a surprise to a lot of sissies. So if they could get rid of the idea that it makes you gay or something, a lot of men could enjoy that.

"One thing that sissies had in common with other men, though, was that strong sex drive. Even though these men didn't have a lot of testosterone, they had a lot more than most women. So they were a lot more interested in sex than most women. Future sissies often were boys who masturbated frequently, often nearly every day or even more. When they became sissies, that sex drive came in very handy. It made them attractive to the masculine men and made them a better match as a sex partner than 90% of women would be!

"You know there's always been an evolutionary mismatch between men and women: a man can impregnate 10 women in a day, but a woman can only get pregnant once and then she's out of the genetic race for the next 9 months and probably for a good number of months after that. So there's a real 'battle of the sexes' between men and women: men want to have as much sex as they can with anyone who will let them, while women want to hold out and only have sex with the best sperm donor / provider and only when it is a good time for her to get pregnant. So men are always pestering their wives for sex and wives are always holding out for all the stars to align.

"But with a sissy, there's a perfect match between the man's sex drive and the sissy's. The sissy's drive is to please his protector and to submit to him, and the more sex they have, the safer the sissy feels. So the sissy doesn't mind if they have sex for breakfast, lunch, and dinner--which is exactly what the man's sex drive is telling him as well! So what our research has found is that men who have sexual relationships with sissies, or are in one of these triad marriages with a sissy and a woman, are actually much happier on average than men who only have sex with women! And not just happier with their sex life, but happier overall, with lower stress levels, better health outcomes, and more life satisfaction.

"You might say, 'But how can that be an evolutionary instinct, to have sex with a sissy, who can never get pregnant?' That's a good question. The answer is that the masculine man has been fooled by modern technology! The sissy uses all the tricks of clothing, lingerie, make-up, perfumes, hormones, and breast implants to fool the man's brain into thinking he's having sex with a fertile female! Now you may say, 'But he knows this isn't a real female!--but that's not how our brains work! In his frontal lobe he knows this isn't a fertile female, but that's not where sex happens! Sex happens in the primitive parts of the brain that are all ruled by cues: the softness of smooth hairless skin, the blush of a cheek, the roundness of a butt cheek, the swell of a bosom, the wiggle in a walk. Real women and sissies use all these cues to bamboozle men: mascara, lipstick, push-up bras, the bat of an eyelash. And of course, there are cues no man can resist: the slide of wet skin over an engorged penis and the grip of a tight slippery orifice around his cock! The man doesn't have a chance!

"It is modern science that has armed sissies to conquer alpha males. In caveman days no male could look feminine enough to fool a man. There were no false eyelashes or falsies or perfumes or skin lotions or wigs to feminize a sissy. As time marched on some of these became available to our ancestors, but nothing like what is available in this day and age. Today sissies can get hormones to make their skin smooth and their profile rounded. They can get waxed or get laser hair removal to look hairless. They can get breast implants or facial surgery to look more feminine. And the evolution of alpha males' brains hasn't had the centuries or millennia it takes to catch up with these false signals.

"The last line of defense for the masculine man was social taboos. As clothing and make-up made it easier for sissies to tempt men, society made it a sin or an actual crime for biological men to have sex with each other and heaped calumny on any man who tried to look or act like a woman. But those taboos have been eroded now. It's open season and sissies have been given a level playing field with biological women. Right now, it's looking as if it is not a fair fight!

"The good news is that men still seem to be impregnating women despite the fact that they have most of their sex with their sissy. These triad marriages appear to be the best of both worlds, for all concerned. Do you know that since this 'sissy revolution' that sperm counts in men have started going up, when they had been going down for years? It's as if Nature knew that men were wasting a lot of their sperm on sissies, so they'd better be loaded for bear when they had occasional sex with a woman.

"What I'm wondering is if in the long run we will start to see changes in the proportions of boy and girl babies born and effeminate versus masculine boys. Will Mother Nature in her mysterious way sense that the game has changed? For years we've had near equal number of boys and girls born--well, actually just slightly more boys because they have a higher mortality rate. So it's as if Nature knew how to adjust sex ratios so that things work out. So will Nature start turning out 2 boys for every girl born, and make half the boys effeminate, so that every man can have a wife and a sissy wife? Or will we start having harems again, like gorillas, where every masculine man will have to service 2 or 3 women as well as his sissy? Or is it that Nature senses that we are overpopulating the planet and this sissy phenomenon is Nature's way of curtailing population growth to save the Earth? Stay tuned and find out!"

See my novels on Amazon!

12