Sissy Sex Dungeon Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears were now streaming down my face, along with my spit still getting everywhere as I continued to whimper and stressfully moan. He stopped pounding my throat for a moment and for once actually pulled out of my mouth. Crying I tried begging for mercy in between heavy sobbing, "please, I promise ill be good. You'll never have to worry about me, I'll always listen and try my bes..." i was abruptly cut off as he placed one leg up on the bed, adjusted his grip so one hand was gripping my hair and the other underneath clenched around my neck, and continued without acknowledging anything I said. My face was pressed against the inside of his thigh as he went full force with this new position and angle. His cock pushed deeper through my mouth than it had ever been. No longer big hard pounding movement, now it was small, equally as aggressive, thrusts as he fucked the depths of my throat.

I could feel my feet squirming and clenching in pain as I uncontrollably cried and made pathetic noises when I could manage to get them out. If hell existed, this had to be it. With no slowing down I was forced to endure a mixture of the deep thrusting and the rough pounding over and over. I started thinking about the ridiculousness of the situation, that he has me trapped in such a way that I'm holding my body in the position he wants so that he can use me in a way no person would ever allow. And I am doing it with no ropes or chains even involved. After what felt like multiple eternities, I heard a noise other than the sounds of my face being fucked, and quickly realized it was him talking quietly, whether for his own benefit or intended for me to hear I'm not sure.

"You're a filthy little slut...you know that don't you...look how perfectly your lips fit around me, you were born for this...I bet you love that i was able to use your throat to its full potential...Yeah that's a good girl, let daddy fuck that pretty mouth...god you're so petite, holding you here takes almost no effort...oh fuck yeah...im going to use this slave body to its full potential..." he continued on for a bit, becoming less and less understandable until it was just the wet sound of my throat and the moaning and crying out I managed. All of the sudden he plunged hard and deep again, and held his cock there, squeezing my neck ensuring I couldn't even think of moving. My legs started rocking and twisting around as I started running out of breath and panicking. All I could think though was to not let go or this was all for nothing, and then there it was.

He let out the most satisfied sounding moan as his cock throbbed inside my neck, pumping his load deep in my throat. "You're almost baby, hold on for a little longer. Let daddy give you you're reward first." Finally it stopped and I could breath again as he pulled out of me. "Now lick me clean and swallow every drop, then I want to hear a genuine thank you for this training lesson before you let go and stretch your limbs." I hate him with my entire being, but I'm so close now, just have to play along a little longer. Sticking my tongue out I lapped his dick clean of every drop of cum and swallowed. Looking up I see he's patiently waiting to hear what he wants to hear.

"Thank you daddy for letting me do that for you. Knowing you got to dominate my body with your cock makes it all worth it. It felt so good that my throat was able to serve a man like that, and it turns me on knowing I'll be helpless the next time you overpower me for a raw fucking."

"That's a good girl, you can relax now." Immediately I released my ankles and collapsed against the bed. I could feel the weight of him sit on the bed next to me, followed by his hand filling up and down my body. "If you keep being the good behaved slave you've been, then you won't have to go through punishments like that. But since you're still learning you needed to experience that either way but eventually you'll realize that, even though it's a punishment you'll still be turned on because you get to worship a man's cock better than anyone else. You're going to become the pinnacle of what it means to please someone's dick. Since you were such a good girl, you're now officially personal sex slave and will attend to me at all times unless told otherwise."

I could feel him shift to turn around on the bed, followed by a small jingling sound. "Let's get you the rest of your slave uniform on." Caught off guard I almost jumped as his hands reach from behind and around my neck where he attached a thin, white leather collar with a single, silver bell dangling from it in the middle of my neck. Sitting up I turned to see he was holding a matching white, leather leash that he'd clipped onto the collar. "I have work to finish upstairs in my office, so today you're going to be my little sex pet. You'll stay at my side obediently, staying quiet until I have need of you." Standing up, he turned to me once again and placed a headpiece in my hair that gave me two white cat ears to match everything else I was wearing.

After being handed a warm towel to clean my face of dried saliva, I felt a tug on my neck and realized he was pulling at me to actually leave this hell hole of a room. "Let's go. I gotta finish this work before the special surprise I told you about starts this evening." He only turned halfway, before turning back to face me once again. "Almost forgot, when moving around the house you will always walk to my side a step or two behind. But, If there is ever anyone else present when you're my sex pet like this, you will walk on all fours until I tell you to change into a different outfit or slave role. Last but not least, kneel down and present yourself."

Without question I dropped to the ground, pressing my face on the cold floor, ass up in the air...so close to the next step at gaining my freedom. My owner stepped into my vision causing me to look up at him, and the thing he had in his hand. "Can't be my pet unless you have a tail," I could tell by his tone that he thought that was amusing. In his hand however, was a toy with the appearance of a white fluffy tail. From the looks of it, it would hand just above the ground if I was crawling on all 4s, but otherwise I probably won't notice it besides the occasional brush against the back of my thighs. That is of course, not counting the main part of the tail, which will be impossible not to notice.

He disappeared from view as he stepped back behind me, followed by my panties being pulled to one side, then silence. I took a deep breath as I felt his hand on my ass, slowly rubbing one cheek, then the next, up and down my thighs. "I really wish my work could wait, otherwise Id dive right into this hairless, smooth soft body...alright well let's move on."

I let out a high pitched moan of pleasure as he inserted the anal plug end of the tail into me. From the brief moment I saw it I'd guess it was 4-5 inches long with a large bulbous end, though surprisingly the thing he chose was nothing crazier than what you'd expect from a typical larger size plug bought at a store. He pulled on the tail, slowly pulling the plug out of me, listening as my breathing quickened and deepened from the sensation. Both arousing, and slightly uncomfortable as this was a rather large first thing to go in my ass for the day, my eyes rolled back in my head as he let go. I let out another bitchy sounding moan as it slid back in and my ass closed behind the bulb.

This went on a few more times as he watched me get caught off guard and actually enjoy this, while he was getting pleasure lustfully watching my body knowing he has total control. When finished he stood up, then pulled up on the leash to let me know to follow. Standing up I could feel the weight of the plug settle inside me, and looked back to see the tail coming from my panties. A tug on my neck brought my focus forward as I followed my Master towards the door, trying to not think about the toy shifting around inside me as I walked.

"Welcome to your new home sissy, as long as you keep being a good cock loving slave." Reaching forward he opened the door, and I saw a room other than the dungeon I'd been in for what felt like an eternity, but was only days.

12