Sissy Simon(e) is Re-born

Story Info
Corona virus can't prevent kink!
2.1k words
4.45
5k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
494 Followers

Author's introduction. This story is based on events that might have happened pre-, during and post-Covid. There are some kinks mentioned here which might not float your personal boat. I can't help that. All main characters love their lifestyle, and that is what this story attempts to describe. All people mentioned in this tale are well over the age of eighteen, and all sexual practices are performed consensually.

Corona virus has been a bastard. It has claimed millions of lives, destroyed whole communities and many families, and it continues to be a source of concern, despite the lockdowns, and the vaccination programme. The worst seems to be over now, but Covid has ensured that things will never be the same again. Neither my cuckold nor I caught the virus, but nevertheless, it has affected us. I need to go back to Autumn 2018 to set this story in context.

Richard, my cuckold and I celebrated thirty years of marriage in 2018. For all but two of those years, ours has been a Female Led Marriage, and I have been a HotWife, and Richard my cuckold.

It was Richard's suggestion that I seek a lover with a bigger cock than he possessed. I was suspicious at first, but once I'd dipped my toes into the waters of the HotWife and cuckold scene, I took to it like a duck to water, and we both embraced the lifestyle fully.

Richard has a huge smoking fetish, and so I learned to smoke. I am now a regular cigar and briar pipe smoker, and my smoking has become another tool in my armoury of dominating and denying my cuckold.

To celebrate our anniversary, Richard and I went away for the weekend to a resort where, totally by coincidence, the monthly Fetish Fayre was being held. Naturally, I took Richard there, and I was able to parade him around on a lead, which pandered to his love of humiliation.

The local fetish club had a stand at the Fayre, and they were offering discounted weekend membership for visitors to encourage them to return to the scene after the two lockdown periods. I made enquiries and Richard and I qualified for the discount, so it was that on The Saturday night, we found ourselves in a huge warehouse type building with hundreds of other fetish devotees.

To my delight, nudity and exhibitionism were encouraged, so I soon had my tits out and Richard was relieved of his trousers, so that his cock lock could be seen by everyone. I also made sure that the new 'Cuckold' collar that I had made him buy that afternoon was on display too.

There were several play area, all of which we visited. We witnessed both gay and lesbian varieties of D/s as well as witnessing some extreme forms of punishment that made even my eyes water, despite my love of domination.

We'd been there a couple of hours and I led Richard into the smoking area. I lit up my pipe, and sent him to fetch us both a drink. Whilst I was sitting and waiting for him to return, I heard someone behind me remark that it was very refreshing to come across another lady pipe smoker.

I turned to see who had spoken, and I saw a short, dark haired woman sitting at a table behind me. She too was smoking a pipe, but hers was, as I later found out, specifically a ladies pipe. It was long stemmed and very delicate, and it made my huge briar look very chunky indeed.

I smiled at her, and asked her if she'd like to join me. She got up, and I noticed that she had a submissive on a lead. Her sub had been kneeling under her table.

She sat down just as Richard returned. He has been sufficiently well trained to respect all females, so he stood at my side whilst I introduced myself to my new friend.

It turned out that her name was Nicola; she was Welsh, and a regular attendee at this Fetish Fayre. She was a few years older than me, an ex-HotWife, her cuckold having died a few years ago. She now owned the sissy who was on the end of her lead.

We chatted for a long time, and discovered a mutual liking of domination and humiliation. Her late cuckold must have been so like Richard: he'd possessed a tiny cock; a longing to be dominated and loved being denied sexual satisfaction; and, of course, he had a smoking fetish.

As she spoke, Nicola made her sissy kneel between her legs and worship her with his tongue. I found this so hot that I made Richard do the same. It was so surreal chatting with a middle-aged woman whilst we both smoked our pipes and had our cunts worshipped by a cuckold and a sissy. And no-one batted an eyelid!

Nicola and I exchanged telephone numbers, and we would chat occasionally and we also arranged to meet on a couple of occasions. When she knew that Richard was into humiliation, she offered her sissy to suck Richard's cock, and when that happened and Richard inevitably came in Simon(e)'s mouth, I felt such a thrill that I wanted them to repeat it in front of an audience. I also resolved to teach Richard to repay Simon(e) and to suck his cock. Alas, Corona virus struck, and it never happened.

During the first national lockdown, I spoke on the phone to Nicola regularly. When it was relaxed in England, I offered Nicola the chance to come and stay, and to bring Simon(e) too, but the rules in Wales were different, and she couldn't make it.

Then came the second lockdown, and we seemed to lose touch. Nicola's phone was never answered and the messages I left on her answerphone went without reply. I did worry about the lack of response, and as it turned out, I was right to be concerned.

Just before Christmas 2021, Simon(e) rang to tell me the awful news that Nicola had caught Covid, and despite being rushed into her local hospital and put on a ventilator, she had died eleven days after being admitted.

I was very upset, and asked Simon(e) if there was anything I could do. He was too upset to think at that time, but eventually he contacted me again to inform me that Nicola had left everything to him in her will.

He had decided to move into her house on a permanent basis and to dress full-time. As a civil servant, Simon(e) was working from home anyway, so it seemed that some things were working out for him.

I phoned him to wish him a Happy New Year, and we had a long chat. He was still grieving and had decided to give up being a sissy. It wasn't the same without Mistress Nicola, he told me sadly.

I did feel sorry for him, but he was there, I was here, and anyway, I had my own cuckold to dominate. I couldn't cope with a long-distance relationship too.

He never phoned me again, and I decided against contacting him. All communication between us ceased.

Fast forward to the end of March/beginning of April 2022. Lockdown had ended, and restrictions were gradually being lifted. Richard decided that we needed a break, somewhere different from the house where we seemed to have spent several lifetimes.

I happened to be on-line, chatting with an old flame who had re-established contact and was wondering if I was still into the HotWife and cuckold scene. I told him that I was very much still into the lifestyle, and anxious to re-establish a routine whereby I could get myself fucked and bring a cream pie home for Richard.

It was fate, I'm sure that made him suggest meeting at a Fetish Fayre the following weekend. It was the same Fayre where Richard and I had met Nicola and Simon(e).

When I shouted downstairs to Richard, he came up to the small bedroom we use as an office, and was immediately in favour of a trip to the west country to re-ignite our HotWife and cuckold lifestyle.

We got there about mid-afternoon on the Saturday, and went straight to the adult shop to ask if it was still possible to buy temporary membership for the Fetish club. Thankfully it was, and so we did.

We were in a pub having a pre-dinner drink when my phone pinged. It was Karl, my old flame. Incredibly, he had tested positive for Covid and was unable to make it for the weekend. I showed the message to Richard, who was as disappointed as I.

"Never mind," he tried to cheer me up. "We'll go to the club tonight and maybe you'll be able to pick someone up."

I love my cuckold. He really does everything he can to make our chosen lifestyle work.

We went to a restaurant for an evening meal, and then changed into our glad rags in the car in a deserted multi-story car park. Then we hailed a taxi and went to the club.

It was bouncing! Everyone, it seemed, had had just about enough of lockdown and self-isolation. The place was heaving, and to be honest, it was too full to be enjoyable.

We'd been there for a couple of hours and hadn't managed to see anyone or anything that took our fancy. We decided to cut our losses and go back to the car and drive home.

On the way out, Richard felt a tap on his shoulder, and when he turned to see who was trying to get his attention, he had a hell of a shock. It was Simon(e).

It was a pleasure to see him, dressed as he was en femme. It was too late to go anywhere for a drink, and it was too crowded and noisy to stay where we were, so we ended up back in our car, and we chatted for ages.

It seems that Simon(e) had been missing Nicola so much that he decided to retire from being a sissy, but that the urge became too strong. He was missing being owned and controlled, and he'd been back to the Fetish club a couple of times since restrictions had been lifted. He hadn't had any luck, however, and he was still single.

We arranged for him to come to stay with us the following weekend, and when he arrived he had news.

His head of department in the civil service had contacted him to tell him that it was going to be possible for him to work more or less permanently from home for the foreseeable future. He was now living in Nicola's old house, and had sold his house and had made a handsome profit.

He had done his grieving for his late Mistress, and now he felt it was time to move on. So that weekend I made him suck Richard's cock several times. I also began Richard's cock sucking training, and Simon(e) seemed to enjoy the experience. I wasn't sure if Richard did, but seeing him with a man's cock in his mouth amused me, so he didn't really have a choice.

Simon(e) came to stay with us every weekend after his initial visit. Recently, he has thought about moving closer to us, especially since the news broke that this government is contemplating cutting a huge number of civil service posts.

He turned up one weekend in April 2022 full of excitement. It seems he had found a flash drive which had belonged to Nicola. When he looked at it, he found a series of stories that Nicola had written for publication on Literotica. He remembered being made to read some that had been published to Nicola when they were in bed together.

Simon(e) checked the site out, but could find no trace of any of the stories any more, and he suggested that when he cancelled Nicola's membership following her death, her stories had been removed together with her account.

His suggestion was that he and I collaborate to edit and re-write Nicola's stories and submit them for publication so that other fetish lovers and sissies could enjoy them.

At the time of writing this, it is almost the end of May 2022. Not only has Simon(e) moved into our area, he's resigned from the civil service and is now living as a full-time sissy. He is a regular visitor here.

Karl is recovered from his bout of Covid and is back on the scene as my occasional boyfriend. He fucks me very well indeed, and is tickled pink when either my cuckold or my sissy fluffs him before hand and clean him up after he's done the deed.

Simon(e) and I are coming to the end of a ten chapter story which Nicola originally composed. We've edited it for typos, and grammar and spelling mistakes. When it's all done, I'll submit it for publication. Watch my profile page for details!

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
494 Followers