Sissy Slave to my Ex Pt. 04

Story Info
I was now being used in public by my new Mistress.
2.4k words
4.44
24.3k
14

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to really freak out, and she began taking off my restraints. When she finally took off my legs and hand restraints I panicked and I reached for the keys and she stepped back quicker than my reach and swatted away my hand. "Don't you dare do that again, I will let it slide one time and one time only since you are in a state of shock."

She laughed and said "I knew the video would only get me so far, the plan and training I have for you will push you to limits you did not know you had. But now that I control that little shrimp of your between your legs, if you wanna orgasm again you are going to follow my training and instructions."

Every day I keep thinking that it could not get any worse and then it does. "I want you to understand what you have gotten your self into, you are my bitch now and I will tell you when and where you get to orgasm. You are going to do what is say when I say it."

She grabbed the bag that she brought the chastity cage in and said that she had some other toys for me as well. She reached in her bag and pulled out a pink g string, then she pulled out a bottle of lube. I was trying to think about what that could be for since she locked up my cock.

Then I realized the second she pulled out a butt plug. It was a small metal butt plug, and I started to protest. "I am not putting that in my ass."

The second that sentence left my mouth she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up off the bed and kicked me straight in the nuts. I fell to the floor in pain. She looked down on me and said, "if the next sentence out of your mouth is not an apology followed by you kissing my feet and begging for forgiveness, I will flush these keys down the drain."

I immediately followed her instructions, and she told me that I clearly did not understand the magnitude of the situation we are in. She told me that I would be punished for that outburst. She instructed me to put in the butt plug and out on the pink g string panties and get ready to leave.

I was not sure where we were going but I did not want to cross her again. After I put in the plug and put on the panties we walked out of my room and down to my car. She told me to get in and she would give me directions. I was trying to figure out where she was taking me as we were driving.

I didn't realize where we were going till we turned at the light and pulled into the mall parking lot. She told me to get out and count to 30 then come around and open her door.

I got out and saw her pull out a piece of paper and start writing something down, but couldn't see what it said. I finally got to 30 and walked around the car and opened her door. We walked into the mall, the whole time I was having a hard time focusing on anything other than the plug in my ass and the thong running through my crack.

We walked through the mall, still confused as what we are doing. Are we going shopping for her? Then we showed up at the store front of this women's lingerie and clothing store. So my first thought was that she was going to shop for things she needed.

Next thing I know we walked in and she pulled me off to the side. She said, "since you disobeyed me earlier, this is your punishment. I want you to remember that you caused this for yourself... and remember you do not want to disobey me again."

I started to freak out and my heart beat started going a hundred miles an hour. She then handed me a piece of paper, the paper she was writing on in the car.

She then said, "I will give you a choice however, you can read what the paper says, but I get a choice or you don't read the paper and you get a choice..." I was so nervous what the paper said, so I chose to read the paper and give her a choice. She then told me that I had permission to open the paper.

I opened the paper and it read, "hello... I am a sissy slut and I am being punished by my Mistress. I am ordered to buy 14 pairs of panties and I am only allowed to buy the underwear you pick out. I am also required to do any instructions you give me. My Mistress is watching and will punish me if I don't."

I looked at her with an evil grin on her face, knowing that her choice was going to make it worse for me. "Now that you read the note, I get to choose who you give it to."

I begged her not to do this and she laughed and told me that this is a punishment, and that I needed to learn my lesson. I wanted to just run away but I knew I couldn't do that so I just accepted my fate and asked her who I was going to have to give the note to.

She was smiling and pointed at the blonde worker that was folding the panties. She was so hot and I knew this was going to be so embarrassing. I took a few steps and turned around to try and plead one last time. I didn't even say anything, Mandy just pointed over to her direction and said, "I will not say it again!"

I hung my head and walked to her direction. I felt my heart sink to my stomach. I looked through the women's section trying to muster up the courage of following through with the instructions Mandy gave me.

I stalled for as long as I can thinking of a way out of this, maybe there was something else I could offer, those thoughts were interrupted with my phone going off... it was a text from Mandy saying, "I am counting to 10, if that girl does not have that note in her hand, I will walk over and show her the video I have on my phone." I put my phone away as quickly as I could and took a deep breath and walked over and handed the hot blonde worker the note.

The hot blonde worker grabbed the note in confusion and opened it up. I stood there and was frozen in fear, she did a double take and I was hoping that she wouldn't call the police on me.

She started laughing hysterically, and asked me if I was serious. "This has to be a joke, right?" I wanted to say yes and walk away but I knew that if I did that I would regret it, so I looked her in the eyes and said no it is not a joke. She looked as if she did not know what to do, then I felt my phone vibrating.

I looked at the phone and it was Mistress Mandy. I answered the phone and before I could get a word out of my mouth she said, "hand her the phone now slut!"

So I just reached out and handed her the phone. I did not know what was being said. All j could do was sit and watch how the blonde worker was reacting. She kept saying "okay" and "yes" and lastly she finished with "of course girl, I got it all under control."

She hung up and I went to get my phone back when she swatted my hand away and said, "don't even think about it, you can get this back when we are done shopping." I knew right then and there Mistress Mandy had talked her into this.

So she then escorted me around the panty table and she kept grabbing pair after pair and even went over and grabbed a basket to put them all in. She of course made me carry the basket around the store as we kept looking for different styles of panties. Thinking that it was over when we finally picked out a variety of 14 different panties I instinctively headed over to the counter to check out.

"Where do you think you are going?!" I wasn't sure what she meant. I told her that I was on the way to check out. She then said "you do not even know if those look good on you, and I told your Mistress that I would make sure that you got cute underwear."

She was talking a bit loud and I was looking around to make sure no one heard her. She knew exactly what she was doing, because she said, "I will start talking louder for others to hear if you do not follow me."

I didn't hesitate and followed her to the back of the store. We got to the changing room area and she escorted me into the last changing stall, which was larger than all the others. I knew where this was going so I took my basket in and tried to close the door behind me, but she stopped me from shutting the door.

"Not so fast, I told Mistress Mandy that I would check over my selections with you, so I will be sending her proof of our choices." I really didn't want to and she could tell cause she then started to raise her voice so others could hear.

I quickly said "shhh okay I'm sorry, I will do whatever you say."

She was very happy that she had me under her command. "Good boy, so we are going to first start by stripping down to your panties you have on, and before you protest remember I will start to let people know what is going on, and I will make it seem like you forced me in here against my will. Not sure the police would take kindly to a pervert. We will then go one by one trying on each pair of panties. For each pair we will take a front and back photo to send to Mistress Mandy. After that you will kiss each of my feet once and thank me after every pair you try on. If you understand then you may begin."

I went into full panic mode because now she was going to have me arrested if I didn't comply, so I followed her instructions and began to strip. I got down to just my pants and hesitated, i was so embarrassed I really did not want to continue. She gave me a look and started holding up 3 fingers, then 2 fingers.

I quickly took off my pants and was only left in the panties Mistress Mandy gave me, my chastity cage, and the butt plug I had in. Which I had totally forgotten about because my ass had gotten used to it and I had a lot of other things on my mind.

She couldn't help but laugh as she said, "this must be so humiliating for you, but it definitely seems like you deserve it with that puny little thing between your legs."

My face was red with embarrassment and I tried to cover up as best I can't and she slapped my hands away and told me to keep them by my side. She took a photo and told me to turn around.

She said, "have to get a before photo first." I noticed she was using my phone which was a relief because then at least all of the evidence would be on my personal phone and not hers. After we took the picture from behind she told me to turn back around and then we just sat there awkwardly quiet until she finally said, "are you forgetting something?" I then remembered and got down on my knees and kissed her sneaker on her right foot followed by her left.

I got back up and then she laughed and said, "I said feet not shoes... take off my shoes now and try again." I knelt to the ground and took off her shoes, her feet were a lot smellier and more pungent than Mandy's were. Somehow that turned me on more. I did not want her to know that so I went to go and reach for her socks to take them off, but she stopped me.

"Let's have a little fun out your hands behind your back, and try and take my socks off with only your mouth, but you better not bite or scratch me with your teeth." I put my hands behind my back, I leaned forward and began gripping her sock at her ankle with my teeth trying as hard as possible to get her sock off without biting or scratching her. She was definitely enjoying her self and not making it easy for me.

I did notice that she was recording the whole thing, but at this point I was used to it and knew there was nothing I could do. I finally got one sock off and started working on the other one.

When I finally got both socks off I kissed each of her feet once and said "thank you!" She then had me stand up and take off my original panties and handed me another pair. We took front and back photos, then I knelt down and kissed her feet again.

We repeated this process over and over again till I had tried all 14 pairs of underwear and was back in my clothes I walked in with.

She then had me put her socks and shoes back on for her. This was one of the most humiliating things I had ever done. I walked into this store and had no idea who this girl was. I didn't even know her name and did all of this for her and Mistress Mandy.

We finally took everything up to the counter and she handed me my phone back and said, "hope to see you again soon."

She handed me the bag of panties and had a huge grin on her face. I grabbed the bag and rushed out of the store where Mistress Mandy was waiting around the corner. She was smiling ear to ear knowing that I had just humiliated myself to a total stranger, a smoking hot girl stranger at that. She then said she was ready to head back to the dorm. So we left the mall and got back in my car and headed back to campus.