Sissy Son Exchange Club Pt. 01

Story Info
A mature couple overcome guilt to climb the social ladder.
3.5k words
4.46
37.9k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains explicit descriptions of gay sex. It involves multiple people and is quite dialogue heavy. I have tried my best to make it easy to follow but any constructive criticism on where I may have gone wrong and advice on how to avoid mistakes in the future with these types of stories are quite welcome.

Hope you enjoy.

****

There must be something in the water in this small community in Southern USA, as many of the younger generation here these days are not of the mould that this place has traditionally produced; many of the young men here seem to be quite effeminate, not like their rugged alpha farming and mining fathers and grandfathers before them.

Before I continue I should introduce myself. My name is William (Bill to my friends) I'm 49 years old, not in the best shape of my life but I'm not doing bad I suppose; my "dad-bod" doesn't get any complaints from my wife, with whom I have a 19 year old son, Peter.

We have relocated down here as a family for my new job, and also to escape the increasing madness of California, which sadly seems to be on the decline.

Once we got through all the rigmarole of relocating and finally got settled in, it didn't take long before we gravitated towards our kind of people and began building a social life, both through our jobs and within the community in which we had made our home.

I am a keen amateur golfer and so, through some work connections, managed to have some rounds of golf at an exclusive club with them. Being a Rotary club member helped me get a foot in the door.

I wasn't yet a full member of the golf club but I still found myself rubbing shoulders and getting to know some of the social elites of the community who were members, such as the local police chief, a couple of local politicians and business men, etc. We would have dinner at each others houses, getting to know one another's families quite well, with my wife getting to know and spending time with their wives.

Over time, having met the families of these new friends of mine, it struck me that they all seemed to have one thing in common; they all had one child, all sons, between the age of 19 to 23, and they all seemed to be quite effeminate in nature. I found this quite curious but I felt I couldn't mention it. My wife noticed this too.

One Sunday afternoon I was having a round of golf with some of my distinguished new friends and associates, including Malcolm, who is one of the board members of the company I work for, and John, the assistant deputy fire commissioner, when the conversation randomly turned to my son.

"You have a young son don't you, Bill?" asked Malcolm. He knows I do as he'd met him when Malcolm and his wife had dinner at our house.

"Yeah, I do."

"Peter, is that right?"

"Yeah."

"He seems like a nice kid...what is he, 20?"

"19 actually."

"Oh, really?!" Malcolm said, pleasantly surprised. "He reminds me a lot of my own son," he added.

I remember meeting, who I assumed was Malcolm's son, Adam, when my wife and I had dinner at their house the previous weekend. I was struck at the time by how effeminate Adam was, so I didn't really know what to make of the fact that my son, Peter, reminded Malcolm of him. Peter is by no means an alpha male type, he's quite slim and hairless but I wouldn't say effeminate.

"My wife and I liked him, he's a very pleasant young man, a credit to you." I said.

"Actually Bill, he's not my son, he's John's son." Sad Malcolm.

"Oh, ok." I said, curiously.

"Yeah, errm, my son was at John's house that night, while John's son stayed with us." Malcolm said, as he and John looked at me.

It was a this point I got it; it seemed unthinkable, but by their demeanour and what they were saying. I understood what they were telling me. These golf friends of mine swapped their sons amongst each other for sex. I had heard stories of this type of thing going on amongst certain circles, but now I find myself being introduced into it.

I quietly drank this in as we finished the round of golf before we headed back to the clubhouse. They could tell that I understood what they were telling me, and my benign reaction to it was encouraging for Malcolm.

"I'd like you and Peter to join our club, Bill." said Malcolm, still needlessly using veiled language, as we headed to our cars in the parking lot.

"I take it you don't just mean the golf club!" I said, eliciting an evil chuckle from both Malcolm and John.

"My wife wouldn't be into that sort of thing..." I said.

"Not all the wives are in on this," Interjected Malcolm.

"...and as for Adam, well..."

"You'd be surprised, Bill!" Malcolm said, jumping in again. "I never thought Andrew would agree to this but he's taken to it like a duck to water, they all do, they're hesitant at first but with gentle persuasion all young guys submit to daddy cock!" He added.

John, who hadn't had a lot to say throughout the day, suddenly did have something to say:

"I was talking to a friend of mine who has just recently joined our club who has a son called Tim, he's one of the young men at the reception desk here; he has just turned 20 and we're looking for him to have his first time. We think you'd be just the man for the job, Bill!" he said to me.

Casting my mind back to when I first started using this club I do remember being checked in at the desk by a Tim; thinking about it now he was a pretty looking androgynous young man, who I suppose many a hot blooded straight man wouldn't mind fucking.

"By the way, If you don't mind me saying so Bill, one day I'd like to spend the night with your Peter." Malcolm said. "I'm sure the other guys would also...I know I would. Peter will have a blast." John Added.

I didn't know how to react to this, I was stunned and a bit lost for words.

"Have a think about this, Bill." Malcolm said as I was putting my golf clubs in the trunk of the car. "It won't do your aspirations to join this Golf club any harm at all."

I really did have a lot to think about; my job prospects and social standing in this town really hinged on my being a member of the golf club.

During my drive home I was going through all sorts of agonising moral and psychological contortions, trying to get my head into a place where I could contemplate asking my son if he would get involved in such a thing. It's like I had an angel on one shoulder saying, "no William, this is wrong," and a devil on the other shoulder telling me, "yeah, go for it Bill, It'll be great!" One thing was for sure though, I had no intensions of telling my wife, Susan about any of this.

When I got home I went straight upstairs to use the bathroom. As I reached the top of the stairs, I noticed Susan was in our bedroom; she looked startled that I was there, like she wasn't expecting me back so soon. She closed the bedroom door but for a split second I saw beyond her, over her shoulder, at who I naturally just assumed was our son, Peter in the room with her, but he appeared to be wearing one of her sexy dresses!

I didn't know what to make of this; this day is just getting weirder and weirder, I thought to myself as I entered the bathroom.

After using the bathroom I went downstairs into the lounge, joined soon after by Susan.

"What's going on??" I asked her as I switched on the tv.

"Oh, nothing, nothing." She unconvincingly replied. Clearly something WAS going on, but I didn't push it.

As we watched the tv I could sense that Susan was a little agitated, as if she wanted to get something off her chest.

"I was out today with Helen and Joanna." She said.

"Helen and Joanna?" I replied. I don't think I know them.

"Yeah, They're senior managers at my work. Their husbands go to the golf club you've been to today."

"Do I know their husbands?"

"Errm...Helen's husband owns the grocery store down the road and Joanna's husband is the manager of the leisure centre down town.

"Oh, ok." I replied. "So how did it go, what did you do?"

Susan paused, She was finding it hard to broach what she wanted to tell me.

"They told me something today which has blown my mind to be honest."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Their...their husbands swap..."

"Swap their sons with one another?!" I interjected, finishing the sentence for her. "For sex?!"

"You know about this??" She asked.

"Malcolm and John - you remember Malcolm and John? we've had dinner at their houses..."

Susan nodded.

"...well they told me about it today... they want me to get in on it."

"It's worth it" Susan said, "Helen and Joanna say going along with it is what you have to do in this town if you want to be part of the high society. There is a lesbian daughter swap club too, for those who have daughters, but as we only have a son, it's down to you to the swapping."

I didn't really want Susan to know anything about this, partly because I thought that her knowing would put the kibosh on it, so I was surprised that she seemed so enthusiastic about it and didn't appear to have the same moral qualms that I did.

"So what is Peter doing in our room wearing your dress?" I asked.

"Errm...It's not Peter up there...its a young man called Tim, Helen's son, he works on the..."

"Check in desk at the golf club.! I interjected again.

"You know him?"

"Errr, yeah." I couldn't be bothered to go through the whole story.

"So where is Peter then?" I asked.

"Well firstly, let me tell you that I've spoken to Peter all about this son swapping thing..." She said.

"What did he say?"

"He seems very keen to get involved actually; I'm wondering whether he's heard about it through his friends that maybe already do it."

I was surprised by that and also relieved that I wasn't going to have to confront Peter with all this.

"I've shaved his armpit hair and let him try on my dresses and stuff...he's going to need to practice being more feminine from now on."

This still wasn't quite sitting well with me at all yet, but our sense of guilt at what we were getting ourselves and our son into was being overridden by my selfish desire to climb the social ladder.

"He does realise what this means doesn't he?" I asked rhetorically.

"What do you mean?" Susan asked - but I think she knew what I meant really.

"He's going to take dick in his butt...is he ready for that?"

"Oh I see, well, he have discussed this and he was a little concerned about that..."

"Hmmm, ok." I said. "So where is he now then?" I asked again.

"This is what I was coming to...he's with Helen's husband at their house!" She told me, anxiously.

So it seemed my first son-swap was on. I didn't expect that it would be Susan and one of the other wives that would arrange it and make it happen though.

"Apparently this is Tim's first time doing this, he's quite nervous. Susan said.

I was nervous as well. Suddenly this was getting very real.

"Right then, I'll go get him," Susan said as she got to her feet.

Oh god, here goes! I said to myself.

"You get yourself hard while I go fetch him." She said.

"I can't just get myself hard like that!"

Susan then straddled me and started kissing me and grinding herself on me, causing my dick to begin hardening. She then lifted her shirt and put her tits right in my face; by now I was rock hard. She then hopped off me and headed upstairs to get Tim.

"Here, put this on." she said, tossing a condom to me that she had in her back pocket, before leaving the room and dashing upstairs to get Tim..

I hurriedly took of my shirt and pulled down my pants to my ankles and put on the condom. I sat back down and stroked my cock to keep it hard as I heard their footsteps coming down the stairs.

The door opened and in walked Susan, leading Tim in by the hand. He looked hot as hell as Susan had put him in her favourite black satin negligee that I have fucked her in countless times.

Tim looked like a rabbit in the headlights with his eyes one my cock.

"Right then darling, don't hesitate, lets get you straight on it." Said Susan to Tim as she instructed him to stand close to me in between my widely parted knees with his back to me.

"Go on then, don't be scared." She said to him.

Tim then bent his legs at the knee, and with his hands on my hairy thighs lowered himself and tried to manoeuvre his butt down on to my cock.

I put my rubber covered cock to his butt hole. He was so tight, and with a scream of pain from him the tip of it went in.

"That's it darling." Susan said, kneeled on the floor right in front him.

With her hands on his hips she slowly pushed Tim downwards making his tight butt hole gradually take in more and more of my cock.

"OW, OW, OW!!" he exclaimed, grimacing, as inch by inch my cock disappeared into him.

"You're doing great darling, nearly there." She said as she pushed him down further until my cock was fully in him. It felt so good; his anal cavity was around my shaft so tightly.

"Doesn't that feel good darling?!" Susan said to Tim, as he sat impaled on me, grimacing in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Right then, I'll leave you two alone." Susan said as she got to her feet. "Have fun darling." she then said to Tim before leaving the room.

Tim and I were now alone; I remained still with the full length of my shaft up inside him. I really felt like thrusting but I held off the urge, letting him fuck himself on my cock at his own pace. He was grimacing as he slid himself up and down the full length of my shaft, eventually becoming accustomed to the feel of it. Meanwhile I lifted up the negligee he was in and noticed the faint, golden downy hair in the small of his back which flowed down into his butt crack. His Angelic beauty was in stark contrast to my hairy beer belly.

"Does it feel good?" I asked him.

"Uh - Huh!" he responded, nodding.

I then grabbed the tops of his arms and pulled him towards me, and with us both still in a seated position, and with his back now against my chest, he turned his head to the side and we kissed as he snaked and grinded his hips, my cock still fully in him. Malcolm wasn't wrong when he said that it doesn't take much for young guys to succumb to cock as Tim by now was really enjoying himself... and so was I.

I told Tim to get up and turn around and straddle me, facing towards me, which he obediently did, as I decided to take off the condom and toss it to the floor.

Tim then reached his left hand around, grabbing my cock, putting it to his butt hole before lowering himself back on to it. It went into him much more easily and pleasantly this time. He had a look of pleasure on his face as he began grinding on me with his fingers in my chest hair.

"Oh your meat feels so nice!" He said as he placed his hands on my shoulders and began to ride me; my shaft going all the way in and almost all the way out as he bounced up and down on me.

I switched into beast mode at this point and began thrusting in perfect rhythm against his bouncing, gradually getting faster and harder. Tim began to scream with pleasure as I was throwing my cock upwards into his bouncing arse as hard as I could.

Just then the living room door opened and Susan poked her head in.

"What on earth are you doing to this young man?! god knows what the neighbours are thinking" she said to me with a grin on her face. She then came and sat herself down next to us as we fucked.

"I see you're enjoying yourself on my husbands cock you little minx!" she said to Tim, as she moved his wet hair from his red and sweaty forehead with her hand, before kissing him on the cheek..

"So beautiful!" Susan to herself out loud, rubbing his back as she looked in admiration and perhaps a little jealousy at Tim's slim and sexy body in her negligee as he rode me.

Tim then bounced up a little to high and my cock popped out of him.

"Ooops!" Susan said, giggling, as she took my cock and guided it back to his butt hole and back in. In doing so some pre cum smeared on to Tim's butt cheeks, and as he started slowly riding me again, Susan rubbed this fluid into the flesh of Tim's butt with her hand, buffing it in until it was gone.

I then reached around, grabbing his ass with both my hands, and with him holding me tightly, and my cock still in him, with a bit of strain I got myself up on to my feet. We were face to face for a moment, and I could sense that he was in awe of me and completely mine to do whatever I wanted with him. I then got on my knees and carefully fell forward with me now on top of him in a missionary position on the living room floor.

"Hey, don't you stain the new carpet!" Susan said jokingly.

Tim wrapped his smooth hairless legs around me as I resumed fucking him while Susan took a picture on her phone. "I'm sending this to Helen!" I heard her say.

I was ready to cum by this point and Tim could sense it, squeezing my sweaty, hairy ass cheeks with his hands.

Just then a text message came through on Susan's phone. It was from Helen. Susan looked at it and grinned. "WOOHOO!" it read.

"I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM!" I exclaimed.

With a loud grunt I filled Tim with cum as Susan looked on. From the angle she was watching she could see my balls pulsating and my shaft contort as it pumped in cum in intermittent bursts until I was empty.

A sloppy squelch noise was heard as I pulled out of him and rolled onto my back, exhausted. Susan quickly got down and used her finger to stop the cum that was leaking out of Tim's gaping ass before it went on to the carpet.

She then got up and Tim grabbed her held-out hand and she helped pull him up to his feet.

"Come on then you." She said as she whisked him away back upstairs.

Alone in the room I pulled my pants back up, put my shirt back on and just sat back on the couch. I began to wonder how our son, Peter was getting on over at Helen's house with her husband. I soon got my answer; While Tim was in the shower Susan came back downstairs with her phone.

"Here look at this!" she said excitedly., and showed me a picture Helen had sent of Peter's smiling face covered in cum. She then went back upstairs.

Half an hour later Susan and Tim came back down; Tim was freshly showered and dressed.

"I'm going to run Tim home now then, ok? and I'll bring Peter back."

"OK then." I said. I then gave Tim a hug.

"Bye then," I said to him. "I really enjoyed today." I added.

"I did too." he said as he smiled at me.

When they left, I contemplated what had happened and what was going to happen going forward.

****

To be continued.