Sissy Step Dad - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura pulled back and pushed my face back into Pet's dripping pussy. "Eat her - make her scream. Mistress Heaven, fuck the sissy's cunt and drive his face into his little whore's pussy."

"You like my cock Sissy? Is it stretching your little pink pussy? Can you feel it rubbing your prostrate and sliding over your pussy lips? No need to answer - your moans and clenching asshole betray you." Danni laughed.

Her hips were now driving me forward each time she bottomed out. My new tits started to sway and jiggle as Danni slammed into my ass. They pulled and rocked on my chest - the feeling was strange but wonderful. It made my new tits seem even more real - I loved it. I stopped slapping pets ass and reached down and grabbed my left tit while I continued to lick pussy and finger her ass. I pinched and tweaked my nipple and groaned with frustration - I couldn't feel it.

"Awwww, the sissy is playing with his new titties. What's the matter Sissy, frustrated cuz you can't feel 'em." Laura again. "Maybe we'll have to get you some real ones - but for now - take heart - they look magnificent swinging and bouncing like that. Heaven, darling... stand her up and show the cameras how her new titties bounce as you fuck her."

Danni grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to a semi-standing position. I was still leaning forward quite a bit, but she was holding my shoulders and using them to drive into my pussy. Still bottoming out and rocking my ass as she did so. The force causing my tits to bounce and oscillate, and at this angle I could actually feel them bumping into my chest with each thrust - another new experience - I loved it even more. I was starting to wonder about real tits.

She pulled me up higher, "Put your arm around my neck and hold yourself up." As I did, she reached around and started to caress and play with my left tit and used her right hand to stroke my raging hard-on. When she grasped my cock, I mewled and trust my hips forward into her hand. She stopped moving and allowed me to fuck myself - driving back onto her cock and forward into her hand. She started to kiss my neck and whisper into my ear.

"Mom's eating your pet's pussy now. Can you hear her? Oh man, it looks amazing. Too bad your blindfolded. She's flipped her over on her back - her legs are now around mom's neck and laying down her back. Her little toes curling and clenching in the air as mom eats her cunt. God it's hot seeing my mom eat my lover's pussy."

My head twitched towards Danni's mouth when she said 'her lover'.

"What, you thought it was some random stranger you were eating?" She laughed in glee - revelling at my confusion. "This is your mystery woman Teddy. You've been pleading with us to reveal her to you and now you've been playing with her and didn't even know it. You know her Teddy - you know her so well. It'll blow your mind when you finally meet her."

She slapped my hand as I reached for my blindfold. "You take that blindfold off now and I'll beat your ass bloody! You had your chance to see her, but refused. So now you can wait until we're ready to reveal her." Danni hissed quietly but deadly serious in my ear.

"For now my sissy slut - get back to fucking yourself and listen to mom go."

I had stopped moving I was so shocked by Danni's revelation. She bumped her hips forward a couple times to get my attention, and I started fucking myself again - listening to Laura service Danni's lover. Who the fuck was she? The cryptic 'someone you know' was becoming irritating. Danni stopped groping my tit and started slapping my ass cheek each time I bottomed out on her cock - it was awesome and I allowed my annoyance to sink to the background. In this position, her huge black cock was rubbing my prostrate and her hand a made a pleasurable cock sleeve - it wouldn't be long before I blew my load. I moaned in bliss and picked up speed. Laura's inarticulate murmurs into my pet's pussy and the lapping and slurping sounds adding fuel to my building climax.

"Goddess, the sissy is gonna blow soon - time to take this to the next level." Danni spoke past my ear to Laura and released my cock and used both hands to hold me bottomed out on her cock.

"Mmmm, that's a shame, I was loving his pet's pussy. So delightfully tasty." I could hear her moving closer to me as she spoke. "Here, see for yourself." And she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me close. I opened my mouth, expecting another kiss, but all I got was a mouthful of her hair, as her head passed by and I heard her and Danni begin a passionate kiss by my ear.

Holy shit! Danni and Laura were making out - mother and daughter in a passionate tongue swap of Danni's lovers pussy juice. My mind was reeling. This was so fucking taboo and so fucking hot. I wanted desperately to see it. I wanted to see more - I wanted to see Danni fuck Laura - Laura fuck Danni - watch them 69 and eat each other's pussies. I tried to buck back onto Danni's cock as my mind envisioned Danni and Laura fucking, but she held me firm.

Laura let go and moved away, then grabbed my cock and started to pull me forward. I shuffled forward on my high heels and Danni followed - cock buried in my sissy cunt. I figured I knew the next level, but Danni confirmed it when she whispered in my ear.

"You're gonna fuck my lover now Teddy. Make us one big happy family. Mom's already eaten her today - and all 3 of us have had a wild fuck fest since your bat session."

I tried to look at Danni again - at this new revelation.

"That excites you doesn't it Teddy - the thought of me and mom fucking each other. God I'd love to be in your head right now - seeing what your mind is envisioning. But who's the 3rd member of the tryst, hmmm Teddy? Any idea's yet? Is it making you crazy? Do you want me to tell you? Or do you want to fuck the shit out of her and get your pound of flesh for her fucking mom. Oh, yeah, Teddy - she fucked the shit out of mom with the cock currently buried in your cunt. She's a master at it - she's the Dom in the relationship - and I'm her little sub slave. She beats me and rapes me and fucks me and torments me to levels of pleasure you can't begin to imagine. She beat your ass, and fucked you raw with the bat. She brought you to your first Sissygasm. Here's your chance Teddy - fuck the little slut. Do it for me. Fuck her till she screams while I pound your cunt. Do it Teddy! Fuck her!"

Laura was guiding my cock into Danni's lover's pussy just as Danni finished her diatribe. I was incensed. This little bitch in front of me was the cause of all this and I didn't even know who it was. She'd fucked me with a bat and beat my ass with a riding crop. She'd fucked my wife and made me suck cock. My hands shot forward and grabbed her hips. I lunged forward, driving my rock rock hard cock to the hilt in one thrust.

Her legs had been out to the side in a wide 'V', and they slammed up into the sides of my head and locked around my neck as I bottomed out in her cunt. She screamed out in delight and from the sound of it, a little pain - which made me ecstatic. Lunging forward had pulled me more than halfway off Danni's cock and I gasped from the feel of my pet's pussy and Danni's cock pulling out of my own cunt.

"Fuck her Sissy. Make her scream like a little bitch." It was Laura. "Ram your huge cock into the her cunt. Make her scream like the whore she is. She's a nasty filthy cum dump. Fuck her. Fuck her for me. Make me proud Sissy. Show her you can fuck better than she can."

Laura was confirming what Danni had said - the little bitch had fucked Laura and me. I railed and started thrusting like a mad man. I was gonna make this bitch squeal.

"That's it Sissy - rape the cunt. Beat her ass while you fuck her." Danni had her arms on my shoulders again - steadying herself and allowing me to fuck myself on her huge cock as I impaled the little slut in front of me.

I did as Danni suggested and let go of the bitch's hips ever once in a while to land a vicious slap to her ass. She was loving it. Torquing left and right as I struck alternate cheeks. Never saying much - just a guttural 'more, more' every once in while. Helping to spur me on - she was enjoying it too much.

I reached forward and found her tits - she was playing with them. I slapped her hand away and grabbed one of her nipples and squeezed and pulled and twisted.

She mewled and squealed, "Yes, yes, yes, more, more, more..." Her voice - I knew that voice - but it was strained and I couldn't place it.

Danni interrupted my thoughts, "Oh fuck yeah, that's it, torture the bitch. Twist her nipples some more. Use your other hand to pinch and twist her clit. Oh fuck, this is so fucking hot!" And Danni started trusting into me again - using her leverage on my shoulders to take control and force the pace of our fucking.

I pulled my other hand from the bitch's hips and did as Danni suggested and found her clit - it was huge and engorged. I pinched it and tried to twist. It was slick from juices and popped from my fingers - but not before the little bitch screamed and started to buck - she was cumming.

Her cunt clamped down on my cock - and on Danni's next thrust into my cunt, I exploded with my own orgasm. I was rocked by the intensity of it - stream after stream of cum blew into the bitch's cunt - my head shot back and I howled to the ceiling as I spasmed and quaked. Danni continued to pound into my pussy - each thrust rocking my world further.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any more intense, Laura grabbed my head by the chin and behind my neck so I couldn't move, then whispered in my ear, "It's Eve Teddy. You're fucking your daughter, just like I fucked my daughter. We're a couple of sick twisted fucks aren't we. Don't try to pretend you're mad or incensed - we've all seen the way you look at Eve's ass and tits - you've always wanted to fuck her. Maybe only subconsciously - but you've always wanted to do it. And you nearly blew your load when Danni whispered that her and I had fucked. Oh, you don't think I knew what she said. All three of us planned this out to perfection, right down to the blindfold we knew you'd demand to wear."

Danni's assault on my pussy continued through Laura's revelation, and I couldn't stop. I continued to orgasm. I continued to fuck Eve. I continued to get fucked by Danni. And I continued to want it. Laura was right - we were sick and twisted and I did want to fuck Eve. I'd never admitted it to anyone, but I did. I reached up and ripped off the blindfold and looked down at my naked daughter - nearly pulling off my wig in the process. Luckily the room was pretty dark, so it didn't take long for my eyes to adjust.

Eve lay on her back on the bench of the A-frame. Her long lean legs resting on my shoulders - clad in sheer magenta stay-up stockings. Her young supple body toned and taught - her perfect tits bouncing as Danni continued to pound me into her. She wore a black leather collar with the word 'Nasty' in big silver script letters around her neck. Her long lush raven hair in a braided pony tail hanging down the side of the A-frame. Her lithe arms and hands playing with her huge pink areola and nipples. Her pale skin flushed pink from her orgasm. She smiled at me and winked - I smiled back - my brain too consumed by my orgasms to really process what was happening.

Danni continued to pound my sissy cunt, which forced me to fuck Eve. No longer spewing jizz, but still having orgasmic quakes every 8 to 10 thrusts - full blown assgasming from Danni's assault on my ass-pussy. I'd explode in orgasm, just start to come down, and Danni's continued assault would drive me to another explosive orgasm. My mind was barely functioning - I'd pretty much become a blathering idiot...

Eve allowed her legs to fall from my shoulders to the sides of the A-frame - forming very wide 'V' with her legs - not quite reaching full on splits. Her pussy was now on full display to me. Her large engorged clit sticking proudly from it's hood. Her exquisite pussy lips wrapping around my shaft - furling and unfurling - as Danni drove my cock in and out of her pussy. Her little triangle of dark trimmed pussy hair resting just above an otherwise shaved pussy. She curled her finger in a come-hither movement and pointed to her pussy. She wanted me to lick her clean.

Danni must have been watching, because she started pulling me back - my cock popping free of Eve's cunt. Her pussy lips splayed to the side and a drool of delicious cum flowed from her slit. Danni pulled me back and grabbed my hips. In a dreamlike trance, I reached out to Eve's legs - placing my palms on her inner thighs about 8" from her pussy - and lowered my face to her cum filled box. Danni continued to slide her giant cock in and out of my cunt - but at a very slow, almost sensual pace.

"Lick her clean Sissy. Eat your spunk from your pet's pussy." Laura was following my head down as it lowered toward Eve's cunt and my reward. "Clean up your mess you cum slut. You know you want it. All that glistening creamy man-batter in her tasty little pink pussy. Look at it leaking out of her stretched hole. You're both a couple of depraved cum sluts. I'm gonna make her lick your cock clean when your done. Would you like that sissy - does that excite you. You're new pet sucking your cum and her juices from your cock. I can see it on your face Sissy - you love it. Get your face in that pussy and eat her. Now Sissy - stop looking at me and clean her up!"

I buried my face in my daughters gooey slit and started licking up all my cum and her pussy juice. I didn't usually like the taste of my own cum, but this, this was different. This was so sick and twisted and hot and fucking nasty - and Eve's pussy tasted so fucking good that I was in heaven. I could have eaten her for hours.

"Oh yes daddy, eat your little sluts cunt. I was a bad girl daddy. I'm a naughty fuck slut and should be punished. Eat me daddy. Make me scream again." Eve was playing to the cameras - calling me daddy - but not like I was her father - like I was her sugar daddy.

"Shut up bitch. You're nothing but a meat puppet for use and abuse." I decided to play to the cameras too. I smacked her ass cheek again and reached up and pinched and twisted her clit again.

She shrieked and bucked so hard I thought I'd actually hurt her, until her legs clamped around my head and she started to orgasm again. She grabbed my wig trying to force my face into her gushing pussy - if her legs hadn't been clamped around my head, she would have pulled it off. I continued my assault on her slit, lapping up as much pussy juice as I could as she flooded my face. Finally she threw her legs back open and pushed my head away hard enough that even Danni had to step back, or we would have both ended up on our asses on the floor.

Danni and I used one another to gain our balance and moved into a standing position, with Danni's cock still firmly lodged in my cunt. Eve sat up on the bench and then hopped down to the floor. At 5ft 2, she was by far the shortest of us and with no shoes, we all towered over her physically. However, her demeanor had changed - she was no longer the slut toy to be used - she looked like a lioness, a predator, ready to pounce on her prey. I looked down at her in awe.

Her hips swayed as she took a couple steps toward me and then she dropped to her knees and grabbed my balls and squeezed. Not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to get my attention. The feeling was electric - my naked daughter squeezing my balls. Her other hand reached between my legs and I heard Danni gasp, she must have reached her pussy. Eve's hand came back between my legs and she licked her fingers and Danni's pussy juice.

"Mmmmm, lover, you're so fucking wet and hot. Now start fucking this sissy and show him who's really in charge here." Eve looked up at me and smiled - the look was wicked and scary and so fucking hot.

Her lips wrapped around my cock and Danni started raping my pussy again. Eve didn't even pause, her lips went all the way to the base of my cock in a single move. My cock firmly lodged in her throat - no gag or cough, she just held it there as Danni railed my ass with her gigantic black cock. My cunt and cock were so sensitive, I immediately started to orgasm again. My cock twitched and tried to spew, but I don't think anything came out. If it did, Eve didn't register it - she just kept her head buried on my cock - her tongue dancing on the under side of my shaft.

I looked up and around the room and realized it was empty - except for the camera women and the 4 of us, no one else was here. The little bitches had lied about everything to force me to wear a blindfold. They'd played me to perfection, knowing I'd never face a bunch of strangers dressed as a Sissy slut. I looked down into Eve's face and she winked at me and bobbed a little bit as she continued to keep my cock lodged in her throat.

Eventually, she came up and gasped for air. If she hadn't been breathing through her nose, I have no idea how she managed to stay on my cock for so long. She licked her lips, heaved a sigh, then locked her lips on my cock head and sucked like a vacuum cleaner. My head shot back and I squealed in torment and pleasure. I nearly fell off my high heels as I danced trying to get my cock from her mouth and Danni's cock from my cunt.

I endured for another minute and couldn't take anymore. "Stop! Please Stop! For the love of god stop! I can't take any more! Please, please, please..." My voice trailed off. I was nearly crying from the intensity of the torment and pleasure they were causing.

Eve's head came off my cock and she stood up. "Let her go lover, The sissy obviously can't handle us." She patted my face and moved towards Laura.

Danni released my hips and stopped moving. We stayed locked together by her cock and my cunt - I was afraid to move and she was being kind enough to allow me to unmount on my own terms. I slowly started to pull off her monster cock - shuddering with every inch - as it pulled from my sissy pussy. When it finally popped out, I nearly collapsed from the sensation - my knees quacking and my legs wobbling. Danni came around in front of me - placed a hand on my face and leaned in. She kissed me and opened her mouth - our tongues danced and tangled in a passionate and sensual kiss. I raised my hands to cradle her face and stopped - lost and confused - this wasn't my wife - this was her daughter - what the fuck was I doing. I broke the embrace by pulling my head back and looked at Danni confused.

She just smiled, patted the side of my face. "Everything's changed now Teddy. And we're just getting started for today."

Laura unwrapped herself from Eve - with whom she'd obviously been making out - and moved in my direction. She beamed at me - clearly overjoyed with what had gone down. "We're gonna take a break now lover. The guests should be arriving soon. You stay hear and relax and I'll bring you some food and something to drink. Okay?"

I looked around the room and back at Laura and started to speak.

She placed a finger on my lips, "Not yet, just relax and get your legs back - you look like your about to fall on your ass." She laughed, kissed me on the cheek, and slapped my ass. "I'll be back in a few minutes with something for you to eat. No pun intended." And she laughed as she made her way to the door. Danni, Eve and the camera women were already gone. I was alone...

To be continued...

12