Sissy Step Dad - Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed. "Yes you do, my little cum slut. You most certainly do look hot and fuckable."

I wiggled my ass at her. "So... What are you waiting for. Bend me over and fuck me like the little whore I am."

"Nope. Mailbox walk first, then I'll fuck the shit out of you."

"But you got me all fucked up and stoned so you could fuck me. Don't you want to fuck me Mistress?" I bent at the waist and slapped my ass a few times and looked back at her with 'cum fuck me eyes'.

She walked up and slapped my ass hard. "Enough! You're going to the mailbox. Now stand up and let's finish getting you dressed." It was a command from my goddess, and I immediately went into sissy mode. Disobeying wasn't an option.

She handed me a dark blue sundress of light cotton with a large white flower pattern. She had obviously bought it for me; I'm only two inches taller than Laura, but I'm definitely wider than she is, especially with breast forms. I raised an accusing eyebrow at her, and she just shrugged.

I pulled the dress over my head and slipped into it. Laura helped me dig my wig hair out of the neck hole and it cascaded to my mid back. The dress had half sleeves, which nicely covered my arm tattoos, but my leg tattoos were still a dead give away.

"What about my legs?"

She handed me a pair of white and blue striped leggings with built in garter; they matched the dress; and a pair of beige wedge sandals with a wide strap over the toes and a thick ankle strap. The heel of the sandal was only about two inches tall; no challenge at all for this accomplished sissy slut.

I pulled on the leggings and slipped in to the sandals. I looked in the mirror and was mesmerized. An attractive woman looked back at me. I turned left and right watching my reflection, and then did a pirouette. I smiled and walked around a bit, watching myself, critiquing my movements. Trying to spot the man in the mirror, but only seeing a woman.

"Hah! I told Danni I was pretty enough to turn tricks." Reminding Laura that Danni told me I was too ugly to turn tricks.

"And if I remember correctly, Danni said she might have to test that. Don't push it Sally. You might not like the outcome."

"Good point. Forget I said that."

"So now my dear sissy husband. You get to go to the mailbox."

I looked at her, seriously concerned. "But what if someone sees me leave the house. Or what if they're at the mailbox. If they see which box I open, they'll know it's our house."

"Baby, when have you ever looked at which mailbox someone else is opening? And how many times have you seen people you don't know entering and leaving our neighbors homes? You're looking for excuses."

"But what if someone talks to me?"

She got a puzzled look for a minute; I thought I had her. "Okay, I'll give you that one. So I'll go with you. If anyone asks, I'll just say your a grade school friend and you have laryngitis and can't speak."

Damn, she had me again. I desperately tried to come up with another excuse, but by the time she had put on a dress, touched up her makeup, and donned some shoes, I still hadn't come up with any new excuses.

I looked at her and giggled. "Uh, you might want to remove the strap-on, it's giving you a telltale bulge at the front of your dress."

She looked down and smiled back at me. She reached under her dress and fiddled with the strap-on and then pulled her dress back down. The bulge was gone, but the cock was definitely still attached. I looked at her lovingly, what a woman.

Laura grabbed me and pulled me towards the front door before I could object again.

In the entry way, she grabbed her clutch and keys off the counter and opened the front door. I hesitated in the door way like a deer in the headlights. I was worried, but excited. Getting me stoned had been a master stroke. I was concerned but complacent. My buzz was under control now and I felt incredible.

Laura waited patiently, putting her keys in her clutch, and looking at me lovingly. The excitement and her look won me over. I stepped out onto our front steps and she closed the door. I looked out towards the street, expecting to see all my neighbors staring at me in horror. There was no one around. We stood there for a minute while I scanned the neighborhood, looking for a reason to panic and run. A car drove by, my eyes went wide and I held my breath.

"You need to relax or you'll stand out. None of the women are gonna give you much of a look. If you were dressed sluttier they might, but like this, you shouldn't get more than a wave or a polite 'good morning'. If we see any men, they might stare, but if they do, it's because they want to fuck you." She laughed and took my arm, leading me towards the street.

We walked arm in arm and she talked to me quietly and reassuringly. To me, her voice seemed to carry for miles and I figured everyone for blocks could hear her talking to me. But eventually, it started working and I found myself noticing the sundress swish against my legs as I walked; the air caressing my bare legs above my leggings; my boobs moving on my chest; the blazing sun warming my face and forearms; and the butt plug moving in my ass pussy. I'm not sure I ever felt better, but maybe that was due to the pot...

I was already pretty adept at walking in heels, but Laura gave me a few new pointers as we neared the mailbox and I was starting to feel confident and euphoric. But it didn't last - a car pulled up beside the cluster mailbox and parked. I almost stopped and turned, but Laura held me fast and continued our march to the mailbox.

One of the neighbors I'm not really fond of, got out of the car. He waved and called out. "Hey Laura. How's it going."

"No complaints Don. How are you and Emily doing?" Small talk. I felt like I might be sick.

"Who's your friend? Haven't seen her before." He leered at me lustfully.

Don was a self proclaimed ladies man. He was one of those guys that thought he was god's gift to women, and that all women wanted him. In truth, most women, including his wife apparently, despised him. And all the guys on the street had come to a consensus that he couldn't get a BJ in a whore house with a $100 dollar bill taped to his forehead.

I looked at Laura for direction. "This is my friend Sally. We've known each other since grade school."

"Hi Sally. You gonna be around for a while?"

I raised a hand and waved, but quickly looked away when I saw the creepy look Don gave me.

"No, she's just moved to the city. And the poor dear has terrible Laryngitis. Can't say a word right now. I'm gonna take her shopping in a bit, and then drop her off at home."

"You and Ted should bring Sally over for a barbeque when she's better. I'm sure Emily would love to meet her and we haven't seen you guys in ages."

He hadn't see us in ages because Laura threatened to tell Emily that he grabbed her ass and made a pass at her when we were at a neighborhood barbeque a few years ago.

Laura frowned at him, "I'll run it by Ted. Now, if you'll excuse us, we need to get moving. Cheers." And she spun us away from him before he could reply.

Laura checked the mailbox, which was empty, and we left Don standing there. I could feel him undressing us as we walked away and I was tempted to go back and knock his fucking teeth out.

Once we were out of earshot, I mustered the courage to speak. "Fuck, I knew Don was a prick, but that was fucking nasty. Do women put up with that shit all the time?"

"Well, Don is a special breed of asshole, but yeah, a lot of men give off that creepy vibe without even knowing it."

"Was I ever like that?"

"You mean like when you eye fucked my daughter a few weeks ago, when she was in lingerie?"

"Hey, no fair. She had already fucked me, and her pussy was bare and hanging out. I'm only human you know."

Laura laughed and squeezed my arm. "No dear, you're pretty chill around the ladies. Most of them like you and think I caught myself a good one."

I beamed with pride and we continued our walk back to the house. We chatted quietly, while Laura schooled me in getting my voice higher. She had me add a rasp to my voice - getting me to pretend I really had laryngitis, but could still talk.

I turned to go up the walk to the front door, but Laura lead me to to her car. She press the button on her key fob and the door locks clicked open. I looked at her quizzically.

"Get in. Were going shopping."

I balked loudly. "Shopping, what the hell are you talking about? You said mailbox and then you'd fuck me." Never more glad that we had a large yard with twenty foot high cedar shrubs acting as a fence, and sound barrier, with the neighboring properties.

"I asked you to go shopping with me earlier this week. We still need to go."

"Okay, but I'm not going like this." I'd played her game and liked it. But going shopping like this - that was a whole other level and I wasn't ready to go there.

"Dear, you're dressed as a woman and just met a neighbor at the mailbox. Someone that you've known for years. Maybe not a good friend, but someone that knows you well enough to pick you out in a crowd. And he didn't have a clue it was you. As a matter of fact, he would have gladly bent you over and fucked you or let you give him head. So stop being a pussy and get in the car. No one is gonna recognize you."

I wasn't convinced and she could tell. The stress was impacting my buzz and my head was clearing.

"Maybe if I was still buzzed. But I'm starting to sober up. The pot is wearing off." I was searching for a way out.

"Not to worry. I came prepared." She pulled a small pill container from her purse and held it out to me.

It contained gummies; pot edibles. I looked at her, screwed up my face and tilted my head down, like I was looking at her over the rim of glasses. Giving her my best - you manipulative bitch - look.

She laughed, "Get in. You know I'm gonna win." She continued sing-song. And got in the car.

I stood in the driveway and looked at the gummies in my hand, then at the car, then at the street. Our next door neighbors Mark and Cheryl walked by the end of the driveway and looked at me. I waved and they waved back, but just kept walking.

I smiled to myself and walked around to the passenger side of the car and got in. As I sat down, the butt plug wedged deeper into my ass pussy and made me squirm.

"See, even Mark and Cheryl didn't recognize you." She had pulled her dress up and was stroking her strap-on.

"What the fuck are you doing, what if someone sees?"

She laughed, "Don't you want to suck it. I bet that butt plug feels good right now. All wedged up in that sweet little pussy of yours. Look how hard my cock is. Maybe I should just bend you over the hood of the car and take you in the driveway. Hmmm? Would you like that slut? Give the neighbors a real show. Maybe they'd come and watch. Maybe feed you a cock or cunt to service while I rail you. Mmmmm. That really does sound delicious. Oh, I know, we could have a neighborhood barbecue and put you in stocks so all the men could take turns fucking your pretty sissy cunt."

My cock tried to swell in its cage, causing me to squirm, which just caused the butt plug to work on my ass pussy. I groaned in frustration and desire. But the cage worked and my cock started to soften a bit.

I looked at Laura and she was watching me with a huge smug look on her face. "You might not want to admit it, but you're loving this. Now eat half or a quarter of one of the gummies so you're sufficiently stoned before we get to the store."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." She started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

I fished one of the gummies out of the container and bit a piece off. Probably about a third. I was gonna get fucked up in about 20 minutes based on past experience with these little bad boys. After my first time taking edibles, I had switched to oil. It didn't seem to get me as fucked up, but took longer to hit and lasted a lot longer. Edibles, on the other hand, hit me hard and fast and lasted only about an hour at most.

Now that I had calmed down and accepted that I was gonna go shopping as a woman, my oil buzz was returning. The stress level had dropped and I thought about when Laura had spiked my breakfast. I looked at the clock on the entertainment display - breakfast was only about two and a half hours ago.

"Laura, how much THC oil did you give me?"

"One and a half."

Holy shit. That was twice as much as I usually took. No wonder I was so fucked up when it hit. That much oil was probably gonna keep me buzzed for 5 or more hours. Thank god I didn't have a greasy breakfast - I'd still be getting more stoned if I had. Regardless, the edible I had just eaten was gonna hit before the current stone wore off.

"I shouldn't have eaten the edible. I'm gonna be completely fucked by the time we reach the store."

"That was the plan all along slut. Now suck my cock. I want our destination to be a surprise." And she pulled my head down into her lap.

I resisted, "What about my makeup?"

"Well you'll just have to be careful, or you'll be going into the shops looking like you're doing the walk of shame." And she pushed on the back of my head again.

"I'll get drool all over your dress."

She release the pressure on my head, then pulled the car over. "Good point."

With the car in park, she scooched forward in her seat so she could hike the dress up above her lap. She pinned the excess between her back and the car seat, and now her lap and the strap-on were on full display. She wasn't wearing panties, so no worries about getting them wet.

"Okay pet. Problem solved. Now get to work." And she pulled my head down into her lap again.

I was glad we were in the sedan, it had privacy glass, but I still felt completely exposed. I tentatively sucked on her cock and kept my face away from her hips and the steering wheel. My long hair must have been obscuring her view, because after about 10 minutes, she collected it into a pony tail with one hand.

She started to force my head onto her cock and then I heard her window go down. We were stopped at a stoplight and I heard through the window, "Oh yeah baby. Eat that pussy. Hey baby, I've got something for you." Followed by laughter.

Laura pulled my head back by my pony tail so I was looking out her side window. All I could see was the side of a truck. But the passenger in the other vehicle could obviously see Laura's lap and the strap-on, because the taunts changed. "Holy shit dude. She's wearing a massive strap-on. The other chick is sucking her fake cock. That's so fucking hot. Hey pull over, we want to watch. Come on, you know you want to put on a show."

The light turned green and Laura started to move. The truck followed and kept pace. At the last possible moment, Laura turned hard right from the center lane onto a side street. She cut someone off doing it and their horn blared. The truck was unable to follow.

"There gonna double back and find us! Take the alley." I tried to backseat drive us out of the situation.

Instead, Laura pulled a U-turn and then pulled back onto the original road. It was a brilliant plan and there was no way they'd catch back up to us. I looked at her in awe.

"Been there, done it before. You men are so persistent sometimes - us girls have to know how to disappear." She rolled up her window and pulled my head back into her lap.

For the next 10-15 minutes, I bobbed on her cock and tried my best not to drool in her lap and on the car seat. She finally pulled to a stop and I lifted my head. We were at the mall and she had parked way out in the fringes of the parking lot.

The edibles had kicked in and I was completely baked. I just sat there with a huge shit-eating grin on my face. Not even able to form a coherent thought. Part of my brain was urging me to freak out. Part of it was excited to go into the mall in drag. And part of it was just in Beavis and Butthead mode -'Cool, the mall. Huh, huh'.

Laura got out of the car, and when I didn't follow, she walked around to my side and opened the door. She reached in and took my hand, then guided me out. I stood, wobbly, and smoothed my dress and flipped my hair back over my shoulders so it was out of my face.

"Such a natural," Laura quipped.

I smiled and she started walking us towards the Mall. Initially she was guiding me with her hand on my back, but once I was moving on my own, she just walked beside me. I was royally fucked up now that the edible had kicked in, but once I got moving and got the buzz under control, I was nearly skipping.

I was out in public, dressed as a woman, my cock in a cage, a butt plug in my ass, heading into the Mall to do some shopping with my wife. It was wrong, it was nasty, it was exciting and I loved it. My cock tried to swell in it's cage a few times as we made our way across the parking lot, each time, causing me to alter my steps and try to shift it with my legs.

We entered the Mall and Laura lead me past several shoe shops, and women's clothing stores, which surprised me. Until I saw our intended destination - Victoria's Secret retail store.

Outside the store were benches lined with husband and boyfriends waiting for their wives and girlfriends to return and rescue them from purgatory. Inside was massive - easily 15,000 square feet of retail space - filled with women and the odd man brave enough, or whipped enough to accompany their partners. There was a gay couple, actively checking out panties and having a grand time, but most of the men looked at the floor or ceiling or their partners, uncomfortable in this matriarchal domain.

A young woman approached us, "Can I help you find anything?"

"Yes, we're looking for some outfits for my husband. Booty shorts, lingerie sets, panties, stockings. Probably five or six ensembles by the time we're done, maybe more. You're on commission, right? If you play this well, you should have a really good day."

The woman looked at Laura quizzically and then at me. After a couple seconds, her eyes widened, briefly, in recognition. "Of course. I'm Mel, I'd be happy to help you. What size are you dear?"

I was in shock. Laura had just outed me to the sales woman. I didn't know what to say. I just stood there stoned and confused. Looking back and forth between them.

Laura eased up to Mel. "It's her first time out in public and she's a little overwhelmed. And, well, if I'm being honest, I've gotten her pretty stoned. You may have to coddle her a bit, and maybe even get a bit forceful."

Mel moved in close to me and looked into my eyes. "Not to worry dear. If I'm being honest - you're hands down the most passable I've met. I've been told there are others that come in that you can't tell at all, but I've never met them. But you, until you're wife said it - I didn't know. Now what size - and don't you worry about your voice, just speak quietly and directly to me and no one will hear you."

"I'm an eight, I think." I stammered, and looked to Laura for confirmation.

"Mmmm, an eight upstairs, but his hips are probably closer to a six, Laura corrected."

"Wonderful. Now with your pale complexion, black is a given, but so boring and doesn't really suit your lovely raven hair. Pink would look lovely on you, preferably bolder or brighter shades. And you should be able to pull off most pastels providing they aren't too light. But I'd stay away from whites and yellows, except as accessories - those are more suited to a darker complexion. Perhaps red, if that's your thing, but red would work best as an accent for black in your case."

I was overwhelmed and just nodded like I agreed with her, when in reality, my mind was having a hard time trying to follow her words.

She looked at me and realized I was too far gone to provide any real value. She picked up a hand basket and handed it to Laura, then took me by the arm and lead me towards the stocking section. "Let's start with stockings, shall we."