Sissy Step Dad - Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next hour, Mel guided me around the store and held products up to me and offered them to me and Laura to feel the texture. Indicating which products were better and why. The basket was nearly overflowing and I was starting to really enjoy Mel's enthusiasm and banter. She was a wonderful young woman.

"Well, that's pretty much the run of the store Sally. I wish we still sold shoes. I'd love to set you up with some heels to go with all those outfits." Laura had introduced us to Mel shortly after we started and the conversation had become quite informal.

"That's okay Mel. You've done a bang up job. Do you have a card? I'd like to call on you next time Sally and I come back."

Mel beamed at Laura. "That would be awesome. I'll get you one when we get to the counter. Is there anything else I can get you ladies before you leave?"

"No, I think we're good. How about you Sally, do you see anything else you want?"

I looked at Laura, and then at Mel. My eyes ran up and down Mel's figure and when I looked at her face again, I realized I had been busted. I was stoned and had just eye fucked our sales woman. I blushed and turned away quickly.

"She's not on the menu, you little slut." Laura chided quietly. "Sorry Mel, You can make a woman out of the man, but you can't take the man out of the woman. He's still ruled by the bit dangling between his legs. Even if it is in a cage."

I looked at Laura in horror. She had just told Mel I was in a cock cage.

"Now that I'd like to see." Mel said, not missing a beat and clearly not offended by my ogling.

"Take her to a fitting room if you want to see. Would you like to see the little slut in action - I have video..."

"I'd love to see it. But can you turn off the sound. I'll get in trouble if anyone finds out I'm viewing porn in the store."

Laura pulled out her phone and turned down the sound. She handed Mel the phone and stood beside me as Mel watched one of the videos of me getting fucked or otherwise used. I don't know which one it was and was rather dumbfounded that Laura carried them on her phone. Mel paused it once or twice and zoomed in a couple times. Occasionally looking from the phone to me. Her eyes showing equal parts lust, wonder, surprise and amusement.

"You're full of surprises, aren't you?" She handed the phone back to Laura. "We'll be back in a few minutes."

"Take you time dear - make sure everything is to your liking." Laura handed me the shopping basket, but I knew she was talking to Mel and not to me.

Mel lead me off to one of the change rooms and unlocked the door. "There's only supposed to be one person in the booth at at time, but since your recovering from a shoulder injury, I can assist you in fitting your garments if you like."

Mel was obviously covering her ass for entering the change room with me. "Yes." I croaked out in my best feminine voice. "That would really help."

We entered the booth and she closed the door. I barely had time to set down the basket before she was on me. She pinned me to the wall and forced her tongue down my throat. Her hands groping my fake boobs and then down to my ass.

She pulled back breathless, "Show me."

I started to lift my dress, but wasn't quick enough. She grabbed the sides and pulled it up over my head in one smooth motion. Then dropped to her knees and pulled down my booty shorts. My cage swung free and out towards her face.

She grabbed the cage and my balls and lifted it. Feeling the heft of the metal and my meat package. Twisting it; pulling it; tugging; looking up at my face as she did so. Watching my expression.

"This is so fucking hot. How did she get you to wear this? I'd love to put my boyfriend it one."

I explained how and why I was caged and what it had been like.

"So, you're stuck in this cage until she let's you out?"

"No, I have the key. But if I take it off, I'm going to get a raging hard-on and there's no way to hide it in this dress."

"You have the key? Gimme!" She held out her hand as she made the command.

I was still very stoned, and Mel's domineering bearing and commanding tone immediately kicked me into submissive sissy mode.

"It's in the pocket of my dress." I reached for the dress.

Mel slapped my hand and grabbed the dress, she rummaged through it and came up with the key. Carefully, she unlocked the cage and removed it. My cock, free of it's confines, immediately started to grow. I was horny as a cat in heat and 8 inches of man meat was pointing at Mel in seconds.

She grabbed my cock and started stroking it. Her other hand was alternately massaging my balls and running her finger nails up and down my taint. She discovered the butt plug in short order.

"What the hell? Spin around and bend over."

I turned and bent over, placing my hands on the chair in the room for support. My ass now pointed directly at Mel's face. She grabbed the base of the butt plug and pulled gently. It began to come out and I relaxed my ass to ease it's removal. The fattest part of the plug escaped my asshole and it began to push out into Mel's hand.

"Whoa, that's huge. I've worn butt plugs before, but nothing this size. And it came right out. How big can you take?" Mel was now holding the butt plug and looking up at me in surprise.

I looked back over my shoulder at her. "I think the biggest toy I've taken so far, Mistress, was the baseball bat my stepdaughter used on me."

I didn't even consider what I had just told a stranger, she was now a Mistress commanding me, and I couldn't lie to her.

"You're stepdaughter? You're telling me your fucking stepdaughter fucked your ass with a bat." Her disbelief clear. "Laura showed me a video of you getting fucked by a Tranny, but I'm calling bullshit on this one."

"It's true Mistress. My Goddess will confirm it if you don't believe me. And, and there's video of it as well!" I was distressed, she didn't believe me and I didn't want to get punished.

"You better not be lying. I'm gonna confirm this!"

"It's true. I swear!"

She looked at me sternly for a few seconds. "Turn your head back to the wall."

I did as commanded and she spit on my asshole and began reinserting the butt plug with one hand and the other grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. Not knowing what else to do, I used one hand to play with my boobs, and the other to prop myself up on the chair.

In the mirror, I could see Mel watching me playing with my boobs, she smiled. "You like this, don't you sissy?"

"God yes. It's wonderful Mistress."

"Mistress. I like it when you call me that. Mistress Mel. Do you like the way I'm fucking you sissy?"

"I love it Mistress."

"Tell me what you love sissy."

"I love the way you're fucking my pussy Mistress. The way you're stroking my clitty and getting me all excited. The butt plug feels wonderful going in and out of my cunt and rubbing my prostrate. Please, Mistress, may I cum and eat my spunk? I'm your sissy cum slut and I want to please you."

She didn't say anything for a minute, and I was getting worried I'd upset her.

"You're gonna eat your own cum?" She was definitely having trouble with the idea.

"If that would please you Mistress. If not, we should probably stop now. I don't think I can hold off much longer and there's no where in the room to dispose of my spunk if I don't eat it."

"Oh, I've gotta see this. Collect your spunk sissy, but show me before you eat it."

"Of course Mistress. Thank you."

She stroked for another minute or two and I blew my load into my waiting hand. Squirt after squirt poured into my palm as she continued to stroke my cock and fuck my ass. She continued to stroke and milk it even after it had gotten soft and sensitive. I started to squirm.

She sunk the plug back into my sissy pussy and let it go. "Stand and show me!"

I stood up and showed her my palm full of sissy batter.

"Eat it!"

I brought my hand up to my face and slurped up the cum. I then opened my mouth and played with it. Swallowed, and opened my mouth again, in proper sissy fashion to prove it was all gone.

"That's so fucking hot! Do you think Laura would have drinks with me? I love you guys and have so many questions for her." Mel was gushing, she had gone from dominant to giddy school girl in the blink of an eye.

Her change, snapped me out of sissy mode. "Maybe. She's a wonderful person and certainly won't take offence to you inviting her for a drink."

"Fucking awesome." And she hugged me, and I hugged her back.

After our short hug, we set about getting out of the change room. We'd were definitely pushing the limits on change room protocol.

Mel picked up my cock cage and handed it to me. "I'm tempted to keep the key and force you to come back for it. I know you'd love that, but that might piss off Laura and I don't want to do that. FYI - if you wear booty shorts tight enough, you don't need a cage to hide your bulge in the dress you're wearing."

I looked at her in awe - she was amazing. "Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, I don't have anywhere to carry the cage, so I'll just put it back on for now."

I was about to put my panties back on, when Mel stopped me. She took them and brought them up to my face. I recoiled a bit in reflex. She paused, smiled, then delicately wiped the corners of my mouth with the panties and then threw them in a garbage can by the chair.

"You had some cum on your face. Can't very well have you go to the till looking like that. And I think you'll find that the cage is much more fun hanging free. Nothing will show - trust me." And she handed me my dress.

I didn't question her, I just put on my dress and she helped smooth out the wrinkles and straighten my hair. I put the key back in my pocket and looked at Mel. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately. Then pulled back just as quickly.

"Let's get you up to the till and all sorted out, shall we."

We headed out of the change rooms and found Laura hovering around just outside the door. Clearly standing watch. "Everything to your liking Sally?"

I nodded not wanting to draw attention to my voice.

"Great. I think you can ring us up now Mel. You've been an absolute dream to work with."

"It's been my pleasure Laura. I hope you come back and visit soon. It's been an adventure helping you. And I really wish I could spend more time getting to know Sally. She told me a story about her stepdaughter and a baseball bat, but I don't think I believe her." And she lead us to the till.

"Oh, there's video of the bat incident. I don't have it with me, but next time I see you, I'll show it to you. It'll blow your mind." Laura and Mel continued to banter on our way to the til.

While Mel was running the items through the til, Laura was writing something on the back of one of her business cards. The balance was well over $2000 dollars and Mel looked at us sheepishly, perhaps expecting one of us to balk at the cost.

Laura handed Mel her credit card and her business card. "Not half as much as I expected - that's a nice surprise. Here's my card dear. I've put my personal cell number on the back - call any time if you think I can be of service - or if any items come in that you think might be of interest to us."

Mel looked at the front of the card and cocked her head a bit. Then looked at the back of the card and her eyebrows went up.

She smiled a wicked smile at Laura. "I'll be sure to call if something of interest comes to my attention."

"Have a lovely day Mel, and thanks for all your help." Laura handed me several bags from the counter, turned me towards the front of the store and lead me out.

I turned back over my shoulder and waved to Mel. She smiled, waved and winked at me.

Out in the atrium of the Mall, I nuzzled up to Laura and whispered in her ear. "What did you write on the back of the card that got Mel all excited?"

"I wrote, 'For a good time, call' and my number."

I laughed. "Do you want to know what Mel did in the change room?"

"Not unless you want me to bend you over one of these benches and fuck you."

"Okay, but she threw away my panties and I'm free-balling it under my dress now. She was right, it feels wonderful."

"You're such a slut. How's your buzz? Do you need a pick me up? Or do you want to come down and enjoy the day clear headed. We've still got to get you some shoes and some dresses. Also a couple of purses and some jewelry. And then I have a surprise for you later."

"Do we have to do it all today? I want to go home and bend you over the bed or maybe the kitchen counter." I playfully tugged on her arm.

"That depends. Do you promise that you'll get dressed up again if we postpone the shopping to another day?"

"Hell yes! While this is still scary at times, it's positively electric at other times and I'm loving it."

"If you try to back out on this..."

I interrupted her. "I won't! I promise. I really am having fun."

"Okay then. Let's go home."

We headed out of the Mall. The cage swinging comfortably between my legs, reminding me it was there. Tugging playfully on my twig and berries, while my girly walk was making the butt plug work my ass. My head was clearing and I was really starting to enjoy being dressed as a woman.

I was no longer worried that anyone would recognize me. While walking out of the Mall, I had seen several people we knew and most had turned away when they realize that Laura and I were cuddling like a couple. They seemed to be embarrassed that they'd seen Laura with a woman. I couldn't wait to hear the rumors that we were generating.

"People we know have seen us cuddling. They think we're a couple - that you're with a woman. I bet they're gonna gossip." I chanted, realizing I was still a buzzed.

"We are a couple dear. And if people want to gossip about me, that's their prerogative. I really don't give a shit. I enjoy spending time with real people, like you and Cindy and that darling Mel. Judgmental people and people that gossip without getting the facts first, can quite frankly, go fuck themselves."

"Oh, that reminds me, Mel wants to take you for drinks. I don't think she could ask at the til. She wants to ask you about, well about me and if you can help her with her boyfriend..."

"So she wants to sissify her man does she. Interesting." Laura mused and patted my hand. "Mel's a lovely young woman, and she has my number now - I'm certain we'll be hearing from her. But thanks for letting me know dear." And she kissed my cheek.

I hugged her. Unlike my first wife, who judged people's worth by how much money they had, or by their station in life, Laura was all about good people and fun. It's why I loved her so much - she was just real and honest and good and caring.

When we reached the car, I placed the bags in the back. She closed the trunk lid and I pulled her into and embrace and kissed her passionately. No thought as to who might see us or what they might think. I loved her and wanted her to know that. She kissed me back and melted into my embrace. We stood there for a couple minutes oblivious to the world and just enjoyed our kiss.

I became aware of Laura's strap-on pressing against my leg and wanted to bend over and let her fuck me right there in the parking lot. If I could have gotten hard, I probably would have spun her around and fucked her up against the car, but the cage prevented that.

I pulled back. "Let's go home, or at least somewhere where we can fuck. I need you."

"My office is 4 blocks away. Home is more than ten miles."

"Your office it is."

We piled into the car and headed for Laura's office. I pulled the key out of my pocket and was going to uncage the beast when Laura grabbed my hand. "Not yet. I want to fuck you first, while you're wearing it, then you can take it off and fuck the shit out of me."

The thought of getting fucked while in chastity wasn't new to me. I had often wondered what it would be like. Now was my chance to find out. I put the key away and sat there impatiently as we rocketed towards our destination.

Two traffic lights and three agonizing minutes later, Laura turned onto the ramp to the underground parking lot of her two story office building. The gate opened automatically, for the proximity fob on her key chain, and she pulled into the garage. She didn't park in her reserved parking stall, instead stopping the car in the middle of the isle, her driver door directly across from the elevator.

She opened her door, stepped out, and in the same motion, pulled her dress over her head and deposited it on the seat of the car. She was now standing in the garage gloriously naked, with the exception of her sandals and the large strap-on dangling between her legs. She stretched like a lioness, her confidence mesmerizing, her cock and body making me drool.

I got out and tried to replicate her move with the dress. I managed to remove it, but it certainly wasn't graceful. I was now standing in the garage in sandals, blue and white striped leggings with built in garter, black lace bra stuffed with b-cup breast forms and my cock cage. I paced to the front of the car and Laura met me there.

I spun before she could utter a word and placed my hands on the hood and spread my legs out. The classic search position that you see on cops shows.

"Fuck me baby. Ram that huge cock deep in my sissy hole." Not giving any thought to the fact we were naked in a garage of an office building and about to fuck.

She reached down and in one deft move, pulled the butt plug from my ass. I moaned with pleasure. She leaned into me, her cock dangling between both our legs now, and brought the butt plug up to my mouth.

"Suck on this while I fuck this sweet cunt of yours."

I sucked the butt plug into my mouth. At 4 inches in length, it was tickling the back of my mouth and nearly into my throat - I was definitely gonna be drooling all over Laura's car before this was over.

She stepped back and I could feel her rub the head of her cock up and down my ass crack. I moaned and garbled the words 'hurry up and fuck me' around the butt plug, but it was incoherent. She continued to take her time, teasing me. Spitting on her cock and lubing it up. Rubbing it up and down my crack, then down between my legs and nudging my caged cock and balls.

Over and over. Agonizing pleasure. Frustration and bliss. I almost wish I had taken more edibles, it would have made this torture orgasmic.

Her cock head paused on my pucker hole and she started to press forward. I laid down on the hood, my boobs nicely cushioning my chest and turned my head to the side. I reached back and stretched my ass cheeks apart - pulling hard enough to nearly gape my cunt for her.

The head of her cock popped into my pussy and I let out a heavenly sigh. I sucked hard on the butt plug and turned my face towards the hood, positioning the base of the plug on the hood.

Laura started to push forward, driving all 9 inches of her cock into my ass. When she bottomed out, she ground her hips in a circular motion and slammed me forward into the hood. My tits cushioned the blow and the action drove me forward and forced the butt plug into my mouth and just into my throat. Heaven.

She started to long dick me and had managed about 10 strokes, when we heard the door to the stairwell open. I started to panic and tried to get up. Laura put her hand on my back and held me in place - continuing her long slow strokes in and out of my ass. Never missing a beat.

"Hi Karl." She greeted the new comer like we were out for a Sunday stroll.

"Uh, hi Mz Merric. Should you really be doing that here?"

"Karl, since when do you address me as Mz Merric."

"Uh, since I'm not sure what to say about this. I mean you're the Lawyer - isn't public sex illegal?"

"Well, in this state it is, but technically, this is a common area of a private building and isn't public. Did you call the cops on us?"